Question on Panasonic TC-P55T30 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-24-2012, 06:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
2 things maybe someone can assist me with. Have Directv HDMI connection, once in a while only when I change a channel, the screen goes white. I thought it may have been the TV, so when the screen went white, I unplugged the hdmi cable leaving the TV on, when I plugged it back in the picture was back on. It also restored when I turned the box and the tv off and turned it back on. This will only happen rarely at random when I'm changing channels, never when I' m watching TV. So I changed it from HDMI 1 to HDMI 3 and used another cable. Will see if it does it again, I switched around for 10 minutes nothing yet will see tomommow.

Also, is this my imagination, I also have the Panasonic S2, comparing this to the S2, why does the Panasonic TC-P55T30 almost look like material shot from a home video camera? I once watched an episode of the Twilight Zone shot on video tape, it looked too clear, no grain at all, hard to explain. But this is what the Panasonic TC-P55T30 looks like. Is this normal or supposed to be a better picture? No grain at all. Almost unrealistic?

"the evidence before B/TQE at this time suggests
that the best delivery format would be 720p"

http://www.ebu.ch/en/technical/trev/trev_308-hdtv.pdf
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page