Official Panasonic GT50 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price Talk] - Page 76 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2251 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 12:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the 55GT50 - mine is about 2 weeks old. I'm extremely satisfied with this TV. I'm coming from a Samsung LN46A650, which I was also pretty happy with, but this Panny is obviously better in many ways.

I have thrown the gamut of content at it:
- xbox 360 and about 20 games
- OTA HD and SD
- Sony Blu-ray player with many Blu-rays and DVDs
- Netflix and other channels via Roku and Blu-ray player
- SD Dish Network (just have the cheap family plan for my son)
- Downloaded MKVs and AVIs played over the Xbox360 (I mostly watch UK TV, which I get via torrents from a UK site)

I haven't seen anything that has made me regret my purchase or feel the picture was below the quality I'd expect for this TV. My parents have a Panny TC-P50S30, and this TV is leaps better in PQ and brightness.

My primary concern moving to this TV was gaming. I'm not a huge gamer, but I also would return any TV that didn't satisfy my gaming needs. I've yet to throw a game at it that I felt didn't display and play really well. I have to fire up my copy of Limbo just to see if I experience the problem mentioned above. I played it back when it came out, but that was on my Sammy LCD, of course. Might even have to take the xbox to the Sammy, which has been moved to the basement, to see it on there. I haven't seen anything like what was described in any other game so far.

Oh, there is one thing that kind of cheeses me off. Every time you turn the TV on it displays a "sponsored ad" for 5-10 seconds, which is like a web site banner ad at the bottom of the TV when it displays the "Viera Connect" logo. Seems kind of ridciulous to buy a TV and then have an ad pop up every time you turn it on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2252 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 01:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by M7C View Post

It's a 37" Sceptre. About 5 yrs old. With 1080p & HTPC its been my primary DVD/Netflix player all this time. I get the impression that glossy screens are where it's at today so it will take some adjustment regardless. I may just hang some "theater" curtains between the two rooms. Even more cave-like, the wife will love it! rolleyes.gif
Packing things up, waiting for the new one (hopefully not damaged) and then running 100 more hours of slides is the main thing holding me back from an exchange or upgrade (and it is several hundred $$$ more to move from 50GT50 to 55VT50 of course).
I have a couple more weeks before my time is up. Guess I'm trying to convince myself that I'm good w/ what I have -- especially given the fact that a certain amount of buzzing is apparently the norm with any plasma. I definitely understand how if one looks hard enough, there will always be Something Wrong. Moving from cheap 37" to a higher-end 50" is a pretty big jump so I'm still (mostly) blown away, size wise, PQ/SQ wise, feature wise, etc.... I'll keep reading tho, and watching...
Oh BTW, I think you said a while back that with a full white screen (like Google), you could hear some buzzing on your TV? Which one was that? GT50, VT50 or both?

I could only hear it with my ear at 2" from the white area. You shouldn't have to get used to buzzing.

Also, if you're running the slides so that you can apply D-Nice's settings then I understand, but if it makes no difference how closely your tv resembles his, or you plan to have it professionally calibrated then just watch tv with a variety of content.

post #2253 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 01:39 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:

Guess I'm trying to convince myself that I'm good w/ what I have -- especially given the fact that a certain amount of buzzing is apparently the norm with any plasma. I definitely understand how if one looks hard enough, there will always be Something Wrong. Moving from cheap 37" to a higher-end 50" is a pretty big jump so I'm still (mostly) blown away, size wise, PQ/SQ wise, feature wise, etc.... I'll keep reading tho, and watching...
Oh BTW, I think you said a while back that with a full white screen (like Google), you could hear some buzzing on your TV? Which one was that? GT50, VT50 or both?

I'm leaning towards keeping mine now. I watched some shows last night and not once did I hear the buzzing. It seems with any audio playing it's masking the buzzing completely. I can only hear mine when there's a lot of white or bright scenes when there is absolutely no sound, and even then it's not too bad.

IMO, based on past experience, every plasma buzzes. I've owned 6 plasmas now and they all buzz. Some sets are worse than others, some rooms make it seem louder than others and definitely each user's hearing will perceive buzzing differently. My wife for example who has good hearing, can't hear the buzzing at all. It seems she's not sensitive to that particular frequency. I went into BestBuy locally and even with the store's background noise every plasma they had buzzes when I put my ear near the back of the set.

If you can hear buzzing over normal viewing with audio then I think it should be exchanged. Otherwise, buzzing not withstanding, if your set is perfect I'd keep it. You're right, if you exchange it who knows what issue the new one would have. These things are mass produced and they're bound to have some issues.

Having said that, if you frequently use the browser on your TV, with a near constant white background, then you might want to consider an LCD instead of a plasma.
post #2254 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 01:52 PM
M7C

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshechic View Post

I could only hear it with my ear at 2" from the white area. You shouldn't have to get used to buzzing.
Also, if you're running the slides so that you can apply D-Nice's settings then I understand, but if it makes no difference how closely your tv resembles his, or you plan to have it professionally calibrated then just watch tv with a variety of content.

Yep, I'm planning to apply his settings once they come out.

Thanks for the responses.
post #2255 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 01:55 PM
M7C

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltDragon View Post

Oh, there is one thing that kind of cheeses me off. Every time you turn the TV on it displays a "sponsored ad" for 5-10 seconds, which is like a web site banner ad at the bottom of the TV when it displays the "Viera Connect" logo. Seems kind of ridciulous to buy a TV and then have an ad pop up every time you turn it on.

There's a way to defeat this. Setup > Advanced Setup (really?!) > Viera Connect Banner = Off.

Silly, I know...
post #2256 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:

I have the 55GT50 - mine is about 2 weeks old. I'm extremely satisfied with this TV. I'm coming from a Samsung LN46A650, which I was also pretty happy with, but this Panny is obviously better in many ways.
I have thrown the gamut of content at it:
- xbox 360 and about 20 games
- OTA HD and SD
- Sony Blu-ray player with many Blu-rays and DVDs
- Netflix and other channels via Roku and Blu-ray player
- SD Dish Network (just have the cheap family plan for my son)
- Downloaded MKVs and AVIs played over the Xbox360 (I mostly watch UK TV, which I get via torrents from a UK site)
I haven't seen anything that has made me regret my purchase or feel the picture was below the quality I'd expect for this TV. My parents have a Panny TC-P50S30, and this TV is leaps better in PQ and brightness.
My primary concern moving to this TV was gaming. I'm not a huge gamer, but I also would return any TV that didn't satisfy my gaming needs. I've yet to throw a game at it that I felt didn't display and play really well. I have to fire up my copy of Limbo just to see if I experience the problem mentioned above. I played it back when it came out, but that was on my Sammy LCD, of course. Might even have to take the xbox to the Sammy, which has been moved to the basement, to see it on there. I haven't seen anything like what was described in any other game so far.

Let me know how you feel bout Limbo!
post #2257 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 02:04 PM
M7C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATC7 View Post

I'm leaning towards keeping mine now. I watched some shows last night and not once did I hear the buzzing. It seems with any audio playing it's masking the buzzing completely. I can only hear mine when there's a lot of white or bright scenes when there is absolutely no sound, and even then it's not too bad.
IMO, based on past experience, every plasma buzzes. I've owned 6 plasmas now and they all buzz. Some sets are worse than others, some rooms make it seem louder than others and definitely each user's hearing will perceive buzzing differently. My wife for example who has good hearing, can't hear the buzzing at all. It seems she's not sensitive to that particular frequency. I went into BestBuy locally and even with the store's background noise every plasma they had buzzes when I put my ear near the back of the set.
If you can hear buzzing over normal viewing with audio then I think it should be exchanged. Otherwise, buzzing not withstanding, if your set is perfect I'd keep it. You're right, if you exchange it who knows what issue the new one would have. These things are mass produced and they're bound to have some issues.
Having said that, if you frequently use the browser on your TV, with a near constant white background, then you might want to consider an LCD instead of a plasma.

This is pretty much where my head is as well. I plan to do some more watching with minimal background noise and low volume to see if I can hear it in real world situations. Even with the white Google page, most likely I will have music playing when surfing. I will also consider doing the Squaretrade thing in case things take a turn for the worse.

Seems absolutely ridiculous that (almost) state of the art electronics are prone to such a basic issue but then I don't know what the root cause is.
post #2258 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:

This is pretty much where my head is as well. I plan to do some more watching with minimal background noise and low volume to see if I can hear it in real world situations. Even with the white Google page, most likely I will have music playing when surfing. I will also consider doing the Squaretrade thing in case things take a turn for the worse.
Seems absolutely ridiculous that (almost) state of the art electronics are prone to such a basic issue but then I don't know what the root cause is.

Plasmas have always had this, it's the nature of the beast I'm afraid. The issue is attributable to plasma's core technology and tied to its power draw when displaying bright/white scenes. If you can live with it then it's a small price to pay for the amazing PQ we're getting. Until OLED begins to take over but that's not going to happen for a while and they have a lot of issues there to work out, not least of which is price.
post #2259 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 05:40 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 75
Quote:

Believe it or not, my 60GT50 is extreamly quiet. With normal content, I can only here the buzz if I stick my ear 4 inches away from the heat vent holes at the back of the set. With a hockey game on (and a largely bright screen) the buzz level doubled but I still can't hear it in front of the set in a dead silent room. I have seen other reports of similarly quiet sets. So, yes these things can be made to function as most people want them to.

The problem is the high voltage power supply that is used to drive the plasma cells. This is the same Hummmm that you can hear from many power supplies and the big trash-can sized transformer on the power pole feeding your house. I've got one about 200 yards away and can hear it whenever I open my windows for some fresh air at night. Anyway, it results from magnetostrictive oscillations in the ferroelectric transformer core. Simply stated, the electric current passing through the thansformer causes the transformers core to vibrate. Here in north America, the power grid runs at 60 Hz so these "vibrations" occur at 60 Hz and harminics of it (120 Hz, 180 Hz ...). The harder you drive the power supply (the brighter the screen) the larger the effect and the louder the buzz.

One way to minimize the buzz is to use a larger power supply and just not push it as hard. My guess is that the manufacturers (all of them, not just Panasonic) go with power supplies that are adequate but certainly not "top shelf" to save money, size, and weight.

Plasma buzz is not new, its been like this from the start. The manufacturers are well aware of it and probably try to minimize it but only to the point where it starts to cut into profits. I think they also are allowing parts with too wide of tolerance and performance to be used to save money.
post #2260 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 05:54 PM

This is my first post here, so....hello.

Had my 55gt50 for about a week and this, as seen in this snap shot, is my gripe. I don't know to call this image judder or what. It's only when panning left to right. The "judder" is there rather it's a slow pan, medium, or fast. Gets worse obviously the faster it is. This is me playing Fable 3 off the Xbox 360. This is evident on every game I put in(tried around 5) on both Xbox and PS3. Picture is amazing otherwise. I can turn motion correction on medium and this fixes that problem but brings in the known effects of turning motion correction on. I have yet to throw in a 60 FPS game to test that out to see if it's the same with those. This "judder" is there on anything else I do on the xbox(netflix) and like I said, on the PS3 as well.

Is this one of those "you bought a plasma, congrats, that's what you get" type things? To me I shouldn't have this kind of effect on a TV like this with the amount I paid for it.
post #2261 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 05:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

... Oh, there is one thing that kind of cheeses me off. Every time you turn the TV on it displays a "sponsored ad" for 5-10 seconds, which is like a web site banner ad at the bottom of the TV when it displays the "Viera Connect" logo. Seems kind of ridciulous to buy a TV and then have an ad pop up every time you turn it on.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif That thing is nothing short of ridiculous and I felt the same way. I can't believe that Panasonic even put it as an option. They must have been serving sake in the board room when that decision was made tongue.gif I did discover that you can turn it OFF as an earlier post indicates. I also figured out how to remove and rearrange the "apps" in the Viera Tools menus to suit my liking. Maybe its described in the book somewhere but I never saw it.
post #2262 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 06:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 125
I think i have a problem!

This is the worst case of IR i have ever seen...think it might be burned!mad.gif

2 days after i noticed the faint "Menu" in the top left corner, it has yet to fade away. Yup thats right the "Menu" bar. Now I know I mess around with the settings alot but for this to be burned in or even IR bad enough that it has not faded yet is absurd. I have not brought up the Menu screen but for a second over the last couple days. I thought this would get rid of ot but it is still there. I have owned a few plasma's and have always varied my viewing content and been very carefull (especially in the first 150 hrs), but i never thought i would have to worry about the Menu bar! Honestly, it must have been on the screen what...about 1-2% of the total clocked time of the TV?!?! Even if i had the menu bar up for a bit while messing with settings, i would then go and watch something and it should have been washed away.

Has anyone else ever heard of this?

I know IR and burn in are not covered by warranty but i feel like this is unacceptable and maybe even a defective panel. I might call Panasonic if it does not fade away soon.
post #2263 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melio111 View Post

I just placed my order for the 55GT50. I ordered it after sitting at a friends house and watching his. All the talk about plasmas not being bright were settled in an instant for me. I thought it looked as bright as any led screen would in a moderately lit room.
I was honestly floored when we put in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen and the IMAX scenes kicked in.

Yep, there is a huge camp out there that will tell you plasma willl not work in anything other than a dark room. I know; I was in that camp. Most of this is based on older generations of plasma sets that really had very poor daytime performance. The newer plasma's are MUCH better overall and much brighter than a few years ago. LCD / LED sets are unquestionably brighter and do give better PQ in a brightly lit room but a good plasma set like the GT50 will hold its own against an LCD in an average lit room and will blow it away when the ambient room light drops off in the evening.

The deep blacks that plasma can give create stunning contrast and the superb PQ you saw. I'm a plasma convert because most of my viewing is later than 6 PM but if I was a daytime couch-potato I would still keep LED/LCD on the list.
post #2264 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattheF View Post

Mine is now 3 weeks old. I'd guess about 90 -100 hours now. I've had the menu display up dozens of times maybe for as much as a full minute or longer on occasions and I have ZERO IR. I've been concerned about the network logo bugs because they are often on for at least an hour per program but I see ZERO IR from them either.

The only thing I have noticed is just some power-off phosphorescence and a subtle ghost glow at night when I turn it off after my timer lights kick-off before bed time.
post #2265 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 06:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

This is the worst case of IR i have ever seen...think it might be burned!mad.gif
2 days after i noticed the faint "Menu" in the top left corner, it has yet to fade away. Yup thats right the "Menu" bar. Now I know I mess around with the settings alot but for this to be burned in or even IR bad enough that it has not faded yet is absurd. I have not brought up the Menu screen but for a second over the last couple days. I thought this would get rid of ot but it is still there. I have owned a few plasma's and have always varied my viewing content and been very carefull (especially in the first 150 hrs), but i never thought i would have to worry about the Menu bar! Honestly, it must have been on the screen what...about 1-2% of the total clocked time of the TV?!?! Even if i had the menu bar up for a bit while messing with settings, i would then go and watch something and it should have been washed away.
I know IR and burn in are not covered by warranty but i feel like this is unacceptable and maybe even a defective panel. I might call Panasonic if it does not fade away soon.

When is it visible- with regular content , when the tv is off, or on the slides?

post #2266 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 06:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpollagi View Post

Mine is now 3 weeks old. I'd guess about 90 -100 hours now. I've had the menu display up dozens of times maybe for as much as a full minute or longer on occasions and I have ZERO IR. I've been concerned about the network logo bugs because they are often on for at least an hour per program but I see ZERO IR from them either.
The only thing I have noticed is just some power-off phosphorescence and a subtle ghost glow at night when I turn it off after my timer lights kick-off before bed time.

Until this i had not noticed any IR either. To me even if i have the menu up for many minutes at a time it should be fading away after i watch tv for a few minutes. My Samsung's never had an issue like this so i am concerned.
post #2267 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 07:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

When is it visible- with regular content , when the tv is off, or on the slides?

It is visible on solid color (mostly whites/greys) screens during regular content, but only from about 5' or less away. I can't really see it from my normal veiwing distance which is 9'-10'

I dont have any slides to run.

I have not checked it when it is off. I never realized it might be noticeable when it is off. I will check it when my wife is done watching her show

I know its probably not a big deal if i can't see it during regular viewing, but i am worried it will get worse. I'm affraid to even bring up the Menu now. It seems to be SLOWLY getting better as i let the tv run over the last couple days. This is not cool.mad.gif
post #2268 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 07:41 PM

Liked: 11
I ran into the first issue with my TV, and it was IR as well. I watched quite a lot of the US Open over the weekend. NBC had their stupid peacock logo combined with the Golf Channel logo. I thought it looked like trouble, so was switching frequently to other channels...but apparently not enough. During a commercial with a light background, there it was...the outline of the logo. Damn! I immediately changed channels, ran the scrolling bar and an anti-burn in video I found on YouTube. The stupid thing was very persistent, but after a number of hours over the last couple of days watching various cable and DVD content and periodically running the scrolling bar and video clip, it has mostly faded away. I can still see it if I look closely on white and light colored shots, but I think (fingers crossed) it should be completely gone soon.

After this 'scare', I've turned on the pixel orbiter even though I know its benefit is questionable. This forced me to go to screen size 1 as I'm concerned that the outside edge might not age evenly using screen size 2 (it actually increases and decreases the boarder as it moves the screen around). Hopefully, IR won't be as much of a concern once I have 100+ hours on it. I am probably somewhere around 50 hours right now.
post #2269 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 07:59 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:

Since you said you were playing a lot with the settings make sure you didn't turn off the Pixel Orbiter. If it's off that might explain why IR is appearing so easily. Just watch a lot of regular TV viewing for the next couple of days and don't access the menu while doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpollagi View Post

Yep, there is a huge camp out there that will tell you plasma willl not work in anything other than a dark room. I know; I was in that camp. Most of this is based on older generations of plasma sets that really had very poor daytime performance. The newer plasma's are MUCH better overall and much brighter than a few years ago. LCD / LED sets are unquestionably brighter and do give better PQ in a brightly lit room but a good plasma set like the GT50 will hold its own against an LCD in an average lit room and will blow it away when the ambient room light drops off in the evening.
The deep blacks that plasma can give create stunning contrast and the superb PQ you saw. I'm a plasma convert because most of my viewing is later than 6 PM but if I was a daytime couch-potato I would still keep LED/LCD on the list.

Well you're almost right, there are still a good many plasmas that don't work well in brightly lit rooms. I'm not referring to direct glare but just bright rooms. The more popular Samsung series 5 models and the Panasonic UT50 and below are like this. Not sure about the LG's. These don't have the anti-reflective filter that is in the ST,GT and VT50's or the Samsung series 6500 and above and will not perform well unless in a dark room. Those plasmas are generally cheaper and best suited for night time movie watchers.
post #2270 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:

You shouldn't have any burn-in from the menu unless it was stuck on it for a very long time (think hours, not minutes). What I would do if I were you is put in a colourful Disney title (preferably a long one, 1.5hrs+) and run it full screen (no bars on top, bottom or sides) in THX Bright Room setting. Check it after the movie is done and see if it's at least fading away. Then repeat until gone.
post #2271 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Does the Gt have a 48hz mode in 3D? Apparently this will completely eliminate any cross talk while watching 3D movies and if so has anyone tried it?
post #2272 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 09:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quick question, for the first time the other day I noticed line bleed.

It was on a bright green screen when I brought up the menu. I'm pretty sure someone else had it on the bright green mpaa rating screen as well. The green was pretty much the same as that.

The tv doesn't have any other issues though.

Should this not be occurring or is it just something that's going to happen. I still don't have too many hours on the set (under 20).
post #2273 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 10:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chere View Post

Does the Gt have a 48hz mode in 3D? Apparently this will completely eliminate any cross talk while watching 3D movies and if so has anyone tried it?

Yes

post #2274 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 10:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsho111 View Post

Quick question, for the first time the other day I noticed line bleed.
It was on a bright green screen when I brought up the menu. I'm pretty sure someone else had it on the bright green mpaa rating screen as well. The green was pretty much the same as that.
The tv doesn't have any other issues though.
Should this not be occurring or is it just something that's going to happen. I still don't have too many hours on the set (under 20).

It was on a solid green screen?

post #2275 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 11:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:

It was on a solid green screen?

Ya, I was running break in slides at the time.

I know someone else had it happen to them on the MPAA rating screen too, which is also bright green
post #2276 of 9789 Old 06-18-2012, 11:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 19
Quote:

I got that Menu IR on mine too early on in the first week of use, with of course lots of use of the menus.
For the second week, I had the set running the slides for several hours per day and also tuning to a non-existant analog channel on the tv tuner to get random snow noise.
Now my set is two weeks old and the Menu IR is almost completely gone, only noticeable on one of the darker gray slides and less than a couple feet away if you know where to look for it.
I'll keep running slides for a few more days and that should get rid of any remaning IR I think.
The first 100-200 hours of use the 2012 models appear to more susceptible to IR, so best to just run the slides during the first 200 hours and avoid using the menus as much as possible.

Panasonic shouldn't use a bright white text in the menus, the sets appear to get IR easiest from bright white text and logos, not from dark bars or gray text. Samsung's menu text for example isn't as bright white.
post #2277 of 9789 Old 06-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:

Yes

Perfect. This is good news as I won't need to look at the VT50 to get this feature.

Any owners out there that have tried 3D in both 48hz and 60hz? Any difference in cross talk or picture quality using one or the other? By all accounts and as recently noted on the VT50's cnet review- 48hz mode eliminates all cross talk associated with 3D content. I just want to make sure that this is the case for the GT50 series as well before I pull the trigger on the 65 inch set.
post #2278 of 9789 Old 06-19-2012, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chere View Post

Perfect. This is good news as I won't need to look at the VT50 to get this feature.
Any owners out there that have tried 3D in both 48hz and 60hz? Any difference in cross talk or picture quality using one or the other? By all accounts and as recently noted on the VT50's cnet review- 48hz mode eliminates all cross talk associated with 3D content. I just want to make sure that this is the case for the GT50 series as well before I pull the trigger on the 65 inch set.[/quote

Yes. 60GT50 THX3D Cinema mode. Hugo 3D looks very impressive with 48Hz. Little if any crosstalk. PQ better than 60Hz IMO.
post #2279 of 9789 Old 06-19-2012, 04:36 AM

Quote:

There's a way to defeat this. Setup > Advanced Setup (really?!) > Viera Connect Banner = Off.
Silly, I know...

Thank you!
post #2280 of 9789 Old 06-19-2012, 05:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsho111 View Post

Ya, I was running break in slides at the time.
I know someone else had it happen to them on the MPAA rating screen too, which is also bright green

I don't think you saw line bleed. Can you describe what you saw?

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P65gt50 Plasma Tv , Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55gt50 55 Inch Plasma Tv , Panasonic Viera Tc P50gt50 Plasma Tv , Panasonic Viera Tc P60gt50 60 Inch Plasma Tv
Gear in this thread - P60gt50 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page