PNC550 red pixels samsung repair - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-06-2012, 04:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a 1 1/2 year old c550 samsung and its out of warranty,after calling support and having my 42c450 panel replaced for red and green stuck pixels I figured i'd call samsung support.They are sending a tech out with a new panel no charge I have bought 10 tvs in 2 years between me and my family all samsungs from c450 to e8000 led.I was wondering if anyone has experience with samsung service for bad buzzing and dancing red pixels all over screen?I dont know if it's voltage or a panel,board etc.I have had zero issues with my c550 plasma for a year and a half now it seems like it's going bad.Any help or suggestions maybe similar issues will be greatly appreciated.PS,samsung extended my warranty for 90 more days,they see I spent a ton in 2 years with samsung.Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I had my pn42c450 panel replaced and so far it works great.I asked before if this is common as I researched and can't seem to find alot on the c550 series having red and green pixels dancing all over now after 15 months of great PQ and no buzz at all,I know the c450s had the pixel issues but like I posted my c550 took a while to happen but now it's bad and buzzing also increased 10 fold.Anyone? Just curious if anyone had similar issues as I heard voltage and panel being the culprit.Thanks.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page