Official Panasonic VT50 owners thread - Page 253 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #7561 of 13657 Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Is there a menu item that lets the user see what the incoming HDMI source resolution is, such as 720p, 1080i, etc.?

Michael
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7562 of 13657 Old 11-14-2012, 01:58 PM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael2000 View Post

Is there a menu item that lets the user see what the incoming HDMI source resolution is, such as 720p, 1080i, etc.?
Michael

I maybe wrong, but I think your tv is going to try and upconvert to 1080P, not matter what the source is. You would have to look at the source setting to see what resolution you are sending to the tv. For instance, BD is going to send 1080P, but your cable/sat box might be sending 720P/1080i. For instance with my Comcast cable box, with the box off, I can press the Menu button (with the tv on) and it will bring up the service menus that have the resolution settings.
post #7563 of 13657 Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Quote:

Michael

"info" on the remote control.

Samsung 64F8500, Panasonic 65VT50, Oppo 95, Tivo Roamio for OTA, Dish VIP722, Marantz AV8801 preamp, Rotel Amps, Atlantic Tech 8200 speakers, Seaton Submersive HP, Calman 5, Chromapure, Accupel DVG-5000, i1Display3pro, i1pro2, eecolor colorbox.
post #7564 of 13657 Old 11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post

^^ This. Same for other brands too, i.e. Samsung.

McIntosh MX121. McIntosh MC205. Focal Aria 948 Main Speakers, Aria CC900 Center. Paradigm Signature 1.5 In-Ceiling Surrounds. Paradigm Studio Sub 15. Oppo BDP-105D. Roku XS. Roku 3. Apple TV(3). DirecTV. Panasonic TC-P65VT50. Samsung UN40FH6030F, URC MX-780.
My current SACD list
post #7565 of 13657 Old 11-14-2012, 03:38 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:

I don't know if DirectTV upscales to 1080i or they send it out native 720p. It was most noticable on the graphics and text.
Michael

720p is "better" than 1080i. 1080i =540p.
post #7566 of 13657 Old 11-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
I'll dispute the belief that 720p is always better than 1080i. Has anyone watched a FOX NFL broadcast, which is in 720p, and a CBS NFL broadcast, which is in 1080i? On every HDTV I've owned, including my 65vt50, the CBS 1080i broadcast blows away the FOX 720p one. The latter is not as sharp and crisp; it has a softer look to it.
post #7567 of 13657 Old 11-14-2012, 04:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vader View Post

I'll dispute the belief that 720p is always better than 1080i. Has anyone watched a FOX NFL broadcast, which is in 720p, and a CBS NFL broadcast, which is in 1080i? On every HDTV I've owned, including my 65vt50, the CBS 1080i broadcast blows away the FOX 720p one. The latter is not as sharp and crisp; it has a softer look to it.

I'll second that same experience on my ST30, I don't believe you can objectively say one is better than the other.

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
post #7568 of 13657 Old 11-14-2012, 04:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post

Quote:

Michael

Is there any way to determine the incoming frame rate as well?
post #7569 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 12:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddTX View Post

Quote:

I don't know if DirectTV upscales to 1080i or they send it out native 720p. It was most noticable on the graphics and text.
Michael

720p is "better" than 1080i. 1080i =540p.

1080i is absolutely not equal to 540p

Tyler Pruitt - Pro Calibrator - BionicAV
Technical Support - SpectraCal

THX Certified - Video Calibration

post #7570 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 08:16 AM

Liked: 10
I purchased the 65vt50 last week from Best Buy. The tv has 100+ hours on it, having only displayed HD full screen content, mostly from HBO HD. I just began to use slides to further break in the tv over night. I noticed in the morning that the gray slides, and a couple of the blue slides, show a very noticeable difference in color and shade in the center of the screen. The grays around the edges appear light and proper shade, while the entire center of the screen appears darker with a greenish yellow tint to it. I also have the vertical band on the right side of the screen, although very faint and only visible on a few gray slides. I don't know if this is image retention from having viewed normal television programming, or if its a defect.

Is this center discoloration normal or is the unit defective? I have plenty of time to return/replace, but I would like to know if I can expect the same conditions on the next one, or if I am wasting time.

Please help.
post #7571 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamadawg_63 View Post

The calibration for these sets are all automated... they will just hook-up a laptop running their software along with a puck - either a colorimeter or spectrophotometer and the software communicates with the TV as it reads different patterns it places on the TV and adjusts different parameters inside the TV's memory according to what it reads. The whole process will probably take less than 45 minutes after he has everything connected. They may only calibrate the "custom" setting and leave all the others as factory default. If it were a independent ISF calibrator, they would probably calibrate other settings also, like the THX and THX day settings as well as the custom setting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TgZTU4sbMY0

Thanks!! The video was perfect to describe what goes on. Appreciate it!
post #7572 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamadawg_63 View Post

The calibration for these sets are all automated... they will just hook-up a laptop running their software along with a puck - either a colorimeter or spectrophotometer and the software communicates with the TV as it reads different patterns it places on the TV and adjusts different parameters inside the TV's memory according to what it reads. The whole process will probably take less than 45 minutes after he has everything connected. They may only calibrate the "custom" setting and leave all the others as factory default. If it were a independent ISF calibrator, they would probably calibrate other settings also, like the THX and THX day settings as well as the custom setting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TgZTU4sbMY0

there is just no substitute for all the proper tools, techniques and procedures on these models (or any model for that matter). In regards to BB, there is also the calibration time limitations put on their calibrators which is another concern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monitorman View Post

With all due respect to SpectraCal their Auto cal does not work properly on any display. There are also many other parameters that the Auto cal does not adjust that you need to know how to manipulate to get the best results. There is no comparison between an Auto Cal done by a consumer and a Professional Calibration done by a pro with a lot of experience and reference level test gear.

Other related info Here

I also feel strongly that the colorimeter should be profiled by a Spectro to each display calibrated (not display type calibrated)... this actually doesn't take much time and it surprises me that it's not done more often but often they don't even have a Spectro in their calibration toolkit to begin with (a mistake)...

Some more info on this Here and Here

Need to find a Professional Calibrator? Click Here to PM me with your Display & City

Calibrator List - Pioneer ISFccc Interface

Calibration Reports - Pioneer

ControlCAL™
Designed by Calibrators for Calibrators™

No need to fumble through the Display's Menu with its Remote Control™

post #7573 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 11:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabsltd View Post

Is there any way to determine the incoming frame rate as well?

Well, on broadcast in the U.S., whether it's 1080i or 720p, it's 60fps. The underlying source is also typically 60fps, but even if it isn't (e.g. something film based), the transmitter from the broadcast is sending you 720p60 or 1080i60.

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
post #7574 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 12:43 PM

For the 65, a nearly $4k TV, is it really only guaranteed/warranted for 1 year??

Thanks

Edit:

Nvm, found they had a chat option and confirmed a 1 year warranty. Forget this brand or any other that carriers such a low quality assurance. It might never break on me but Panasonic doesn't want to put that to the test.

It should be illegal to market claims such as 100,000 luminescence hours when the damn thing could die in a year. I understand this isn't just Panasonic, but I refuse to support it.

Darn, just about pulled the trigger on this TV.
post #7575 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 02:04 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrophoric View Post

For the 65, a nearly $4k TV, is it really only guaranteed/warranted for 1 year??
Thanks
Edit:
Nvm, found they had a chat option and confirmed a 1 year warranty. Forget this brand or any other that carriers such a low quality assurance. It might never break on me but Panasonic doesn't want to put that to the test.
It should be illegal to market claims such as 100,000 luminescence hours when the damn thing could die in a year. I understand this isn't just Panasonic, but I refuse to support it.

Buy a SquareTrade 3-year warranty from Costco, for an extra $99.

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
post #7576 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:

Thanks
Edit:

@ Pyrophoric Well, I don't think you will find any tv out there that gives you more than a year on warranty, that's why I bought it on my Amex which extends the warranty by
another year and matches the manufacturer's warranty.... I have read that if there is nothing wrong with the TV in the first 3 mths it will be highly unlikely that anything will go
wrong for the next 5 years... But you are right, it's a low quality assurance, they should provide a service like apple care, I would gladly pay them $300 for an extra three years.....

To all the other owners of the VT50, my 65" VT50 arrived today, BB delivered it on time, and helped attach the bracket and hang it up .... Issues with the bracket made by chief
who seemed not to fully account for the Panasonic Power supply that goes in the back of TV so a 1/4" difference that either they will fix or I will have to get another Bracket....

What's with the silver Bezel? I saw it in the store, didn't like it then, and now I don't like it at all.... Please tell me if you have learnt to live with it, forgotten about it, hate it or love it?
I cannot believe that designers at Panasonic think that its good design to have a silver bezel around the TV! It should have been black so it disappeared... Thinking of using a
sharpie to dull it, or spray painting it Matte black! Awful....

In comparison to the Pioneer PDP 6010FD that I had on the same wall, this TV looks cheap, I am hoping the picture will make up for it's looks ..... I can say for sure that I am glad
I got a Plasma, because the reflections in the Samsung and Sharp were even stronger than this TV, so at least that was a right decision for me ....
post #7577 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 02:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 51
So, will you go without a television? Seems short sighted to limit your choices because of this as it is a standard warranty in the industry. You can buy extended warranties for just about as long as you want if you want to pay for it. Costco has some great pricing on extended warranty regardless if you purchase the television from there or not.

This is a great television and definitely worth the asking price IMO. Purchase from an authorized dealer with excellent customer service and return policy and it will be difficult to get burned.
Quote:

Thanks
Edit:
post #7578 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 02:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogo View Post

Well, on broadcast in the U.S., whether it's 1080i or 720p, it's 60fps. The underlying source is also typically 60fps, but even if it isn't (e.g. something film based), the transmitter from the broadcast is sending you 720p60 or 1080i60.
1080i in the US is 30fps. It's 60 fields per second.

But, I have devices that can send out 720 or 1080 progressive at 24, 30, 50, or 60fps. I know the US VT50 can't handle 50fps, but it can handle the others. Also 1080p24 is a legal ATSC mode, although nobody uses it right now. DirecTV does have some 1080p24 PPV channels, but I don't know what frame rate the DirecTV receivers output them as.

As far as I know, the only frame rate info the VT50 will give you is enabling the 24fps menu items if it currently detects a 24fps input. Since one of my media players has a "native frame rate" output mode, it would be nice if there were a way for the VT50 to show me if this is working correctly. There are a lot of other devices that output 720p or 1080i as 1080p, but rarely will they tell you the frame rate, which would be helpful to know where to do conversions. For example, if you find out a device converts 720p60 to 1080p30 if you select 1080p output, then you probably don't want to do that.
post #7579 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btinindy View Post

So, will you go without a television? Seems short sighted to limit your choices because of this as it is a standard warranty in the industry. You can buy extended warranties for just about as long as you want if you want to pay for it. Costco has some great pricing on extended warranty regardless if you purchase the television from there or not.
This is a great television and definitely worth the asking price IMO. Purchase from an authorized dealer with excellent customer service and return policy and it will be difficult to get burned.

Yeah, it does sound like I great set. I was originally gear to get an LCD/LED but everything about this had me won over. Looking around, it seems 1 year is the norm so I might not have a choice ... but since I already own a perfectly good TV, I might wait. Although, it's not like their are going to turn around and start extending warranties.

It could be an awesome marketing tool, actually standing behind their products. It seems easier though to just make idle claims anymore, since that's legal with the right wording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabreeze82 View Post

@ Pyrophoric Well, I don't think you will find any tv out there that gives you more than a year on warranty, that's why I bought it on my Amex which extends the warranty by
another year and matches the manufacturer's warranty.... I have read that if there is nothing wrong with the TV in the first 3 mths it will be highly unlikely that anything will go
wrong for the next 5 years... But you are right, it's a low quality assurance, they should provide a service like apple care, I would gladly pay them $300 for an extra three years.....
To all the other owners of the VT50, my 65" VT50 arrived today, BB delivered it on time, and helped attach the bracket and hang it up .... Issues with the bracket made by chief
who seemed not to fully account for the Panasonic Power supply that goes in the back of TV so a 1/4" difference that either they will fix or I will have to get another Bracket....
What's with the silver Bezel? I saw it in the store, didn't like it then, and now I don't like it at all.... Please tell me if you have learnt to live with it, forgotten about it, hate it or love it?
I cannot believe that designers at Panasonic think that its good design to have a silver bezel around the TV! It should have been black so it disappeared... Thinking of using a
sharpie to dull it, or spray painting it Matte black! Awful....
In comparison to the Pioneer PDP 6010FD that I had on the same wall, this TV looks cheap, I am hoping the picture will make up for it's looks ..... I can say for sure that I am glad
I got a Plasma, because the reflections in the Samsung and Sharp were even stronger than this TV, so at least that was a right decision for me ....

Quote:

Buy a SquareTrade 3-year warranty from Costco, for an extra $99.

Now that is pretty tempting. Just doing a quick search, their site only shows claim values up to $3000, at $219. So Costco offers a deal for $3000+ at $99? Is this a limited deal and do I have to purchase the set through them?

Thanks for the info all!
post #7580 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 02:56 PM

Liked: 19
Hi all.

Picked up my 65" VT50 a few days ago and I'm running it through it;s paces. Very impressed vs. my 60" Kuro, it is just as good and better in many respects.

A few questions to owners though:

1. 3D mode - the contrast and brightness of the THX mode in 3D mode seems very, very, low. So low that it's very difficult to make out things in dark scenes in films like THE AVENGERS. Turned it onto Dynamic (a mode I would NEVER use normally on my panels) and it was 100% better.. in fact, it was quite stunning (dynamic in non-3D mode, however, is aweful). Is this normal for the 3D operation of the VT series ? I can't image in any scenario where the 3D THX mode should look as dull and dark as it did 'out of the box' unless the THX technicians are totally insane.

2. SD programs lack life - SD content on all the THX modes looks a little dull and lifeless - should I be using non-THX settings for SD free to air etc to get the best of out it ? The THX settings look very good for BluRay content - but dull and lifeless on SD TV.

3. Gaming - when I game on the panel, what should I be doing to ensure that I don't get any major IR ? I notice there is a GAME setting on the panel and the manual mentions a 'pixel orbiter' that is supposed to help ?

4. Calibration - I have the Australian version of the VT50, the picture settings use different numbering than the US model it seems (e.g. the 'midway' settings are numbered 50, the US model numbering seems different). Is there a way to translate the US settings to the Australian version of the panel so I can test out some of the calibrations settings posted in this forum and others ?

Cheers

post #7581 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 03:21 PM

Any suggestions for 3D glasses for this TV? For all those who have them, and have tried different ones and why...

Happy to hear that from @1000 that the picture quality is as good if not better.... What do you think of the build quality?
Why am I feeling that it's cheaply made after spending 3k for it... I suppose my pioneer was 6K so thats a difference, but
that was 6 years ago .... Do the ones in Australia come with the silver bezel? I have to figure out a way of getting rid of
that :-) .....

They say not to calibrate till after the TV is broken in??? Am I wrong about this? I hope the experts can answer this...

Thanks
post #7582 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 03:52 PM

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabreeze82 View Post

Any suggestions for 3D glasses for this TV? For all those who have them, and have tried different ones and why...
Happy to hear that from @1000 that the picture quality is as good if not better.... What do you think of the build quality?
Why am I feeling that it's cheaply made after spending 3k for it... I suppose my pioneer was 6K so thats a difference, but
that was 6 years ago .... Do the ones in Australia come with the silver bezel? I have to figure out a way of getting rid of
that :-) .....
They say not to calibrate till after the TV is broken in??? Am I wrong about this? I hope the experts can answer this...
Thanks

Colors shift during the first 100-200 hours of use. You need to wait to calibrate.

Panny uses Bluetooth glasses this year. Theirs are more expensive than the Sammy's but the Sammy's work just fine.
post #7583 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbccny View Post

I purchased the 65vt50 last week from Best Buy. The tv has 100+ hours on it, having only displayed HD full screen content, mostly from HBO HD. I just began to use slides to further break in the tv over night. I noticed in the morning that the gray slides, and a couple of the blue slides, show a very noticeable difference in color and shade in the center of the screen. The grays around the edges appear light and proper shade, while the entire center of the screen appears darker with a greenish yellow tint to it. I also have the vertical band on the right side of the screen, although very faint and only visible on a few gray slides. I don't know if this is image retention from having viewed normal television programming, or if its a defect.
Is this center discoloration normal or is the unit defective? I have plenty of time to return/replace, but I would like to know if I can expect the same conditions on the next one, or if I am wasting time.
Please help.

I wouldn't think you would have image retention while running full screen video. This sounds like a uniformity issue, not typical of the VT50. The band on the right side is fairly common as long as it is small. I would look into a replacment under BB's replacement policy.

Michael
post #7584 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 350
Hi all,

any suggestion on a TV stand for the 65VT50 ? I'm not talking about the TV stand it comes with, I'm looking for suggestions for a bigger piece of furniture TV stand to put the TV on...

Looked at Panasonics site, there's nothing...

Thanks.

- M

calibration & profiling solutions: Lightspace, Spaceman, Calman, Argyll, ColorNavigator, basICColor
profiling & calibration workflow tools: Display Calibration Tools
meter: Klein K-10 A, i1Pro, i1D3
AVS thread: Lightspace & Custom Color Patch Set & Gamma Calibration on Panasonic 65VT60
post #7585 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 51

A crappy iPad image, but I went looking for a made in USA, all real wood entertainment center and found this locally in Indiana. Fits my style and there were a ton of custom options.

PM me for more detail if desired, so it is not too OT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post

Hi all,
any suggestion on a TV stand for the 65VT50 ? I'm not talking about the TV stand it comes with, I'm looking for suggestions for a bigger piece of furniture TV stand to put the TV on...
Thanks.
- M
post #7586 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by btinindy View Post

A crappy iPad image, but I went looking for a made in USA, all real wood entertainment center and found this locally in Indiana. Fits my style and there were a ton of custom options.
PM me for more detail if desired, so it is not too OT.

Eeek gosh I am about to pull the trigger on this but that silver trim is so hideous I'm not sure I will be able to get used to it or learn to like it..
post #7587 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Hi all,
Thanks.
- M

Take a look at Salamander Designs.

Phil
post #7588 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 06:09 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabsltd View Post

1080i in the US is 30fps. It's 60 fields per second.
But, I have devices that can send out 720 or 1080 progressive at 24, 30, 50, or 60fps. I know the US VT50 can't handle 50fps, but it can handle the others. Also 1080p24 is a legal ATSC mode, although nobody uses it right now. DirecTV does have some 1080p24 PPV channels, but I don't know what frame rate the DirecTV receivers output them as.
As far as I know, the only frame rate info the VT50 will give you is enabling the 24fps menu items if it currently detects a 24fps input. Since one of my media players has a "native frame rate" output mode, it would be nice if there were a way for the VT50 to show me if this is working correctly. There are a lot of other devices that output 720p or 1080i as 1080p, but rarely will they tell you the frame rate, which would be helpful to know where to do conversions. For example, if you find out a device converts 720p60 to 1080p30 if you select 1080p output, then you probably don't want to do that.

Yes, it's fields. Interlaced = fields. Period. As for broadcast, this hypothetical 24fps is not happening. For your other media players, I'm not sure what the best solution is other than to assume that the TV is working correctly, and not worry about whether it can give you a display to tell you it's working correctly (since the display could also be wrong.)

Quote:

Yeah, it does sound like I great set. I was originally gear to get an LCD/LED but everything about this had me won over. Looking around, it seems 1 year is the norm so I might not have a choice ... but since I already own a perfectly good TV, I might wait. Although, it's not like their are going to turn around and start extending warranties.
It could be an awesome marketing tool, actually standing behind their products. It seems easier though to just make idle claims anymore, since that's legal with the right wording.
Now that is pretty tempting. Just doing a quick search, their site only shows claim values up to $3000, at $219. So Costco offers a deal for $3000+ at $99? Is this a limited deal and do I have to purchase the set through them?
Thanks for the info all!

You can buy the TV anywhere and get the warranty from Costco. Yes, Costco sells the expensive TV warranty for $99/3 years. I bought my TV from Amazon and my warranty from Costco, registered the warranty online and now have 4 years of total coverage (mfr. + 3 years extra from SquareTrade).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac13 View Post

Eeek gosh I am about to pull the trigger on this but that silver trim is so hideous I'm not sure I will be able to get used to it or learn to like it..

I thought I'd never get used to it either. It's ugly but it does become largely invisible over time.

post #7589 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I thought I'd never get used to it either. It's ugly but it does become largely invisible over time.

Anyone heard anything about the look of next years model and if the silver trim will still be on there? It seems like everyone hates it.
post #7590 of 13657 Old 11-15-2012, 06:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:

Hi all,
Thanks.
- M

You are better off hanging the VT50 on the wall.

1. Better air flow.
2. Better positioning for what ever your viewing (height) angel is, also tilt if you get a wall mount with tilt adjustments.
3. No distractions around the VT50 as long as your wall is painted with solid off white color, like a lite to dark gray.
4. Cost.

ss
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt50 , Plasma Hdtv , Displays , Panasonic Viera Tc P65vt50 65 Inch Plasma Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page