Forum Jump: 

post #1081 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 11:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malyel M View Post

I am on day 4 with my 65vt50 and I couldn't be happier. I also own a 5020 Kuro and think they are pretty comparable in terms of picture quality. I think I prefer the VT50 and it's THX bright room settings though. I don't hear any buzzing or fan noise and the 3d picture is very impressive although I am new to this feature. I purchased thru EPP and my set shipped via NVC from California to the east coast. I expected it to be sent ground freight but when the set arrived the shipping labels made it clear it had been sent air freight from LAX to my local airport. The delivery guys were nice enough to let me inspect the panel and make sure there were no cracks although I got the vibe they didn't want to wait around for me to assemble the stand and connect it. Thankfully everything worked great once I had it set up.

Do you have Banding i.e with Football ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1082 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 11:25 AM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadath View Post

So they are going to send an RA to me, that might take 2 business days, I will have to coordinate with their shipping agent take a day off from work again to be there during the day at their conveneince, they will ship it slow boat to china west coast US. And Panasonic isnt even cross shipping me a new one. I have to wait till they get it and check it in before I get a refund THEN order a whole new one. This blows. All told it could be three weeks before I get my money back and 5 weeks to get another tv...

You're mad at the wrong company. The trucking company broke the TV, not Panasonic, and since you signed for it as undamaged and in good condition then the resposibilty to file a claim with the trucking company rests with you, not Panasonic. Be glad that they're filing the damage claim with the trucker's insurance company on your behalf because it's a nightmare that typically lasts several weeks (i deal with this stuff in my industry). Had you taken 30 seconds to inspect the screen for damage, the replacement process would have been much faster (typically a week to 10 days on a refused shipment).

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333, URC R40 Remote.
Pic of My A/V setup - http://cdn.avsforum.com/f/f1/900x900..._Img_4867.jpeg
Gallery - http://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2082686/randywalter...
post #1083 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 12:28 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by summertime View Post

Just got my 65VT50 (super excited!) and was going to use the flat mount bracket that come with my Sanus VMPL3 but I just read in the Panasonic manual that it should be a minimum of 2 3/4" from the rear/wall!... the flat mount is less than an inch from the wall. Do these run warm/hot? Should this be an issue or use extensions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post

No they really don't run hot, but as I have said before its always a good idea to use a universal wall mount with both flush and tilt wall mount. The tilt wall mount will put your TV about 2 3/4" away from the wall. Better for air flow, better when you want to hook cables up, better to back light, plus line of sight.

The only one problem you may have is the wife, using the tilt mount.

ss

The Panasonic brand mount model specified in the VT50 manual is TY-WK6P1RW. I found the manual for it but the measurements are mm. If my conversions are correct, it's 2.87" from the wall at zero degrees tilt. At the full 10 degree tilt, the top front edge is 11.34" from the wall.

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger. I was originally going to do a corner mount and would have needed a fully articulating mount like the VideoSecu. At the cost of having the set stick out further from the wall, being able to tilt left/right might help with any unexpected reflection issues. Stoopid?
post #1084 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 01:08 PM

Ok I've had the VT since Thursday and I am indeed impressed...started calibrating the set using Disney WOW and using the THX Cinema setting with a few slight adjustments is working for me. Watching "Man On Fire" on HBO right now and it's so life-like. Can't imagine what a calibration would do!
post #1085 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauod View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopperMcFly
I prayed the rumors were not true but it does seem true that Panasonic has decided not to output digital audio for any of the viera apps, ie.... Netflix.

You get all these wonderful apps and no way to listen to them. This makes what was a perfect TV in my mind to one that gets a handicap sticker.

Does Panasonic really think people spending thousands of dollars for a TV would be happy listening to shatty internal speakers?
You have heard of Audio Return Channel? You should be able to listen to all of your apps through your receiver via HDMI, assuming your receiver is ARC capable.

So is this true about the viera apps not outputting through digital out? My reciever doesn't have HDMI and only has optical. I'm not getting any sound from the TV apps. Do I also need to upgrade my reciever?!
post #1086 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 02:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro8safe View Post

So is this true about the viera apps not outputting through digital out? My reciever doesn't have HDMI and only has optical. I'm not getting any sound from the TV apps. Do I also need to upgrade my reciever?!

I have only used the Amazon instant app, but it definitely outputs audio from that app to my receiver via optical without a problem when tv speakers are set to OFF. I havent tried Netflix because I use my Apple TV for that.

ht Panasonic 60" ZT60, Monitor Audio: Silver RX6, RX Centre, Radius 90HD; Martinlogan Dynamo 700, Marantz SR5006, PS3, Oppo BDP-103D
2ch Sony KDL-32W650A, Sony BDP-S1000ES, Marantz PM8004, JVC T-X3 tuner, Monitor Audio Silver RX1, REL T3, Apple TV, Peachtree Audio DAC•iT, Sennheiser HD598
lr Panasonic 50" ST60, Sony BDP-S5100, Apple TV
pc Energy CB-5, Audioengine D1, FiiO A1
post #1087 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 02:35 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

Be glad that they're filing the damage claim with the trucker's insurance company on your behalf because it's a nightmare that typically lasts several weeks (i deal with this stuff in my industry).

I hear ya on that, about 2 months most of the time......
post #1088 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda steffen View Post

Do you have Banding i.e with Football ?

I haven't noticed any banding or flicker on the set. It does have the DSE that is similar to that on my Kuro when watching hockey but I haven't noticed it watching anything besides hockey.
post #1089 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 03:18 PM

I've had my 65VT50 since May 8th and I haven't noticed any banding issues or flicker using 96Hz.
post #1090 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuglyguy View Post

I have only used the Amazon instant app, but it definitely outputs audio from that app to my receiver via optical without a problem when tv speakers are set to OFF. I havent tried Netflix because I use my Apple TV for that.

Thanks for the reasurance; found the source of my problem. The other end to my reciever became unplugged during TV installation. Easy Fix and works with Nextflix to dolby digital.
post #1091 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 04:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by airgon74 View Post

Consumers purchasing the VT50 aren't buying the panel because of how good the 3D is.

hum.. I am. I'm a huge fan of 3D. I'm still haven't bought a panel yet because I always focused on the VT and it's pretty expensive but I want the best and I always heard that plasmas are best when it comes to 3D and that Panasonic is in the top spot.

So yes I'm definitly eyeing the VT because of the 3D. If I'm wrong, I hope someone will tell me.
post #1092 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 04:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
The VT50 is in the VE shootout today, and one of the professional calibrators mentioned that the 96Hz mode has a flicker which he was able to detect.
post #1093 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 04:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
The set is still doing well in other tests and I predict it's going to best the Elite in the shootout.
post #1094 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post

You've been around AVS a long time. I'm surprised you accepted delivery without opening the box and connecting to power. Did the driver put pressure on you to sign so he could leave?

This is my first plasma, every other panel I've bought has been off the racks at Costco with no issue. My main room in old house had a Panasonic Projector so no concerns there.

The delivery guys got to my house an hour before they were supposed to and I had a lunch appointment and they seemed to be in a huge rush, combining for a perfect storm for me to make a noob plasma mistake. I hope my error prevents others from making the same one.

That said the process Panasonic have outlined for me to return this TV is absolutely insane and not what I would have expected them to require of either someone buying a flagship product or through their EPP. It has truly caused me psychological pain and frustration.

Others have suggested that I just go ahead and order another one in the meantime and leave that $3300+ charge to come back to me. I wish I could do that but it would make me even more nervous to have that much up in the air right after I bought a new home. =/

Sam

Buncha savages in this town....

Sam Posten
post #1095 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

You're mad at the wrong company. The trucking company broke the TV, not Panasonic, and since you signed for it as undamaged and in good condition then the resposibilty to file a claim with the trucking company rests with you, not Panasonic. Be glad that they're filing the damage claim with the trucker's insurance company on your behalf because it's a nightmare that typically lasts several weeks (i deal with this stuff in my industry). Had you taken 30 seconds to inspect the screen for damage, the replacement process would have been much faster (typically a week to 10 days on a refused shipment).

You may be right Randy, again I am a noob at this. I can say for certain that I would not have seen the damage until it had actually been plugged in. I had 3 people helping me uncrate it and NONE of us noticed it until it was lifted out of the box and caught a ray of sunlight in the right direction. Again the outer glass is intact, the damage is internal and not visible unless you have light on it from the right direction. As noted once plugged in it is absolutely clear that something is dreadfully wrong with it.

It's quite possible I could have been just as screwed if I had just taken the outer box off and noted that the main glass panel was fine but had not plugged it in.

Are these checked out once they hit US shores or do they come through fully boxed from Asia? It could have been damaged ANYWHERE in the line from the factory if so.

Sam

Buncha savages in this town....

Sam Posten
post #1096 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 06:03 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 463
Quote:

This is my first plasma, every other panel I've bought has been off the racks at Costco with no issue.

If it has a screen and it's delivered, then it can be damaged. Of course when you buy at Costco you do the moving, and if there is a problem you can just turn around and take it back for in instant swap.

Quote:

The delivery guys got to my house an hour before they were supposed to and I had a lunch appointment and they seemed to be in a huge rush, combining for a perfect storm for me to make a noob plasma mistake.

Their objective was to get you to sign on the dotted line without making any notes or checking anything for damage.

Quote:

That said the process Panasonic have outlined for me to return this TV is absolutely insane and not what I would have expected them to require of either someone buying a flagship product or through their EPP.

As others have pointed out, your experience would be entirely different if you had rejected delivery. It would have also been different if you had bought from a company with policies like Amazon. I understand that Amazon ships the replacement, and when it's delivered, they pick up the damaged unit. In any case, you have to inspect any device as fragile as a flat panel screen.

At this point being upset only harms you. Give yourself a break.

Quote:

Others have suggested that I just go ahead and order another one in the meantime and leave that $3300+ charge to come back to me.

I would do that too. If it's a refund, I would think seriously about buying elsewhere. Manufacturers aren't the greatest retail operators, as you have found out.

Quote:

I wish I could do that but it would make me even more nervous to have that much up in the air right after I bought a new home.

Is that because of your cash flow, or because you are concerned that Panasonic won't accept your claim once the display is returned to them?

I hope it all works out for you and that it becomes less stressful as you get further into the process.

I once returned an unopened laptop to DELL and ordered a newer model before the returned laptop reached DELL. It was shipped by FedEx and could be traced to the FedEx center in Texas in the city where DELL is located. The laptop went missing at that point, and FexEx kept asking me to submit additional claims forms. FedEX was obviously delaying payment because they were making money on the cash flow. It took six months for us to get the check but we did have the use of the second laptop for those six months.
post #1097 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 06:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:

This is my first plasma, every other panel I've bought has been off the racks at Costco with no issue. My main room in old house had a Panasonic Projector so no concerns there.

The delivery guys got to my house an hour before they were supposed to and I had a lunch appointment and they seemed to be in a huge rush, combining for a perfect storm for me to make a noob plasma mistake. I hope my error prevents others from making the same one.

That said the process Panasonic have outlined for me to return this TV is absolutely insane and not what I would have expected them to require of either someone buying a flagship product or through their EPP. It has truly caused me psychological pain and frustration.

Others have suggested that I just go ahead and order another one in the meantime and leave that $3300+ charge to come back to me. I wish I could do that but it would make me even more nervous to have that much up in the air right after I bought a new home. =/

Sam

I bought the 55GT50 through Amazon. It leaned slightly to one side- that was the only flaw, 1/8 inch. The 60GT50 went on sale a few weeks later, I bought it and arranged for the return of the 55". They were great about the entire process, which took less than 30 minutes and two phone calls (the purchase was a price match). The first tv was purchased with Amazon's store credit which gave me 24 months same as cash. The second one was purchased with the Amazon credit card which extended the warranty because its VISA.

Ceva picked up and dropped off the tvs at the same time and in less than a week. The packed the first tv (which they also put together when I received it), and unpacked, put the stand on, set it in place, plugged it in and turned it on to verify it worked. My Ceva guys are the same guys every time and they are wonderful.

Amazon has a no questions asked return policy on big ticket items like this and when purchased through them, not third party vendors.

post #1098 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 07:20 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshechic View Post

Ceva picked up and dropped off the tvs at the same time and in less than a week. The packed the first tv (which they also put together when I received it), and unpacked, put the stand on, set it in place, plugged it in and turned it on to verify it worked. My Ceva guys are the same guys every time and they are wonderful.

Amazon has a no questions asked return policy on big ticket items like this and when purchased through them, not third party vendors.

THAT'S the kind of service we need up here in Canada. Business opportunity anyone?
post #1099 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 07:46 PM

Hi guys, long time reader and lurker only recently signed up but have been a visitor that has been helped by many of you quite a bit in the last four or five years so i'd like to start with a big thank you thank you.

Anyway long story will try and make it short as possible, I only recently got my first plasma thanks to this forum in 2009 when my JVC HD-ILA 56FN97 kept blowing bulbs and looked into issues on the site which made me realise I was lucky I had just been blowing bulbs and that a light engine was likely not far off.

As money was a little tight back then I took a leap of faith buying my first plasma as a stop gap solution, a Panny 50X1 which with Dnice's settings (although not his SM offsets until much later) absolutely turned me into an immediate plasma guy and family as we all were blown away.

As time went on I was tempted to make the leap back to a 1080P display but having missed the Kuro, I was hoping to wait for a Panny to truly catch up. I ended up getting pretty dead set on going with a VT or GT when the time came so that the next time I really spent on a big screen i'd get a true reference quality display after getting burnt on the JVC HD-ILA.

That said I had long coveated moving up to a 1080P plasma and a few months ago came across an open box 50VT20 for basically the same as I paid for my 50X1 back in 09. I couldn't help it so I pulled the trigger and at the sametime finally felt comfortable enough to use Dnice's service menu offsets (which really took both PDP's to a new level of beautiful, thanks again Dnice) so now I sit here and see that people are stating the VT50 is very nearly the equal to the 9G Kuro's and what i'm wondering is if you think its worth it to jump in now for my 65VT50 or if waiting one more year will actually catch or surpass the 9G Kuro?

My line of thinking is simply this, i'm willing to pay for true excellence and if the Kuro 9G's have held up this long as the reference display that with energy star guidelines and the race to zero versus the quality of the parts that can be used in these displays is that its not really going to get much better without new tech like OLED which will have its own problems such as high prices and figuring out the kinks.

If you only had one more shot at getting this right would you bite now or later? I have a limited window of about four more years before my extra income gets shifted much more strongly towards college money for my three children and then with young adults who knows how or when i'll need to step in to help them get on their feet?

I also figure i've got one more big screen purchase left before my woman attempts to murder me and as such I intend to do it right this next time with a full 65 size and a full ISF calibration.
post #1100 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 08:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 293
Did a full calibration today with Tyler Pruitt. Great time. The 65VT50 can calibrate to pretty much perfection. We did both ISF day and night modes plus 3D. Once everything was dialed in we didn't notice any EE issues. Sharpness patterns looked fine. The luma zone plate on the S&M disc did have some minor issues though. But 1 on 1 off patterns looked perfect.

The TV needs to be fed a YCbCr 4:4:4 input or it rolls off chroma detail. 4:2:2 had no high frequency detail with chroma multiburst patterns.

Senior Video Editor
Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity

Click Here To See My Current Setup
post #1101 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 08:59 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshechic View Post

I bought the 55GT50 through Amazon. It leaned slightly to one side- that was the only flaw, 1/8 inch. The 60GT50 went on sale a few weeks later, I bought it and arranged for the return of the 55". They were great about the entire process, which took less than 30 minutes and two phone calls (the purchase was a price match). The first tv was purchased with Amazon's store credit which gave me 24 months same as cash. The second one was purchased with the Amazon credit card which extended the warranty because its VISA.

VT50 thread!
post #1102 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 09:53 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by airgon74 View Post

VT50 thread!

The point is that she got good service from Amazon on a display with a minor flaw if it was mounted on it's own stand. The display was tilting to one side. It has nothing to do with the model TV that she was buying.
post #1103 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 10:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by imws View Post

The VT50 is in the VE shootout today, and one of the professional calibrators mentioned that the 96Hz mode has a flicker which he was able to detect.

Be careful not to take tings out of context, but I am sure you can get some flicker from 96Hz if you try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Deering View Post

Did a full calibration today with Tyler Pruitt. Great time. The 65VT50 can calibrate to pretty much perfection. We did both ISF day and night modes plus 3D. Once everything was dialed in we didn't notice any EE issues. Sharpness patterns looked fine. The luma zone plate on the S&M disc did have some minor issues though. But 1 on 1 off patterns looked perfect.

The TV needs to be fed a YCbCr 4:4:4 input or it rolls off chroma detail. 4:2:2 had no high frequency detail with chroma multiburst patterns.

What gamma point setting did you use in the VT50, 2.2 or 2.4? What temp setting are you using, or is that not a option in ISF modes (for now I am using custom mode)

Yes the VT50 and its sub menus really do work, love the way you can fine tune the gray scale, with the sub menu.

Yes I agree 4:4:4 is the way to go, but then again I also used 4:4:4 on my kuro 141.

ss
post #1104 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post

Be careful not to take tings out of context, but I am sure you can get some flicker from 96Hz if you try.
ss

it really depends on ones own eyes and sensitivity to flicker. If it's anything like 96hz flicker on the vt30, ill notice it, but my girlfriend wont. I can mainly notice the flicker in brighter areas of the screen. It's not nearly as annoying as 48hz flicker, but it is distracting to where i most likely would leave it in 60hz.

post #1105 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 10:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by maygit View Post

it really depends on ones own eyes and sensitivity to flicker. If it's anything like 96hz flicker on the vt30, ill notice it, but my girlfriend wont. I can mainly notice the flicker in brighter areas of the screen. It's not nearly as annoying as 48hz flicker, but it is distracting to where i most likely would leave it in 60hz.

Sorry about your VT30, but we are talking about the VT50 and being well set-up.
post #1106 of 13698 Old 05-19-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraveda View Post

Ok I've had the VT since Thursday and I am indeed impressed...started calibrating the set using Disney WOW and using the THX Cinema setting with a few slight adjustments is working for me. Watching "Man On Fire" on HBO right now and it's so life-like. Can't imagine what a calibration would do!

Can you post your Settings, please?
post #1107 of 13698 Old 05-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Quote:

It's quite possible I could have been just as screwed if I had just taken the outer box off and noted that the main glass panel was fine but had not plugged it in.

Are these checked out once they hit US shores or do they come through fully boxed from Asia? It could have been damaged ANYWHERE in the line from the factory if so.

Sam

I am pretty sure that the North American Panny's are assembled in Mexico.

Sorry for your situation, but I would not purchase a camera direct from Panasonic (again) never mind a TV. I ordered a micro4/3rd camera once from Panasonic Direct (for a great price) & although in stock when I placed the order, it was back ordered for about 4 months and one day just showed up at my door step without email/shipping notice. MY CC had not been charged. The charge showed up about a week later. Unfortunately, I had already returned the camera. Took about another 3 weeks to obtain a refund.

I know that many here purchase via Amazon or Internet dealers, but I will continue to purchase my TV's locally as the long distance transport of TV's, particularly plasmas, scares the crap out of me.

Stan
post #1108 of 13698 Old 05-20-2012, 04:08 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by gostan View Post

I am pretty sure that the North American Panny's are assembled in Mexico.

Sorry for your situation, but I would not purchase a camera direct from Panasonic (again) never mind a TV. I ordered a micro4/3rd camera once from Panasonic Direct (for a great price) & although in stock when I placed the order, it was back ordered for about 4 months and one day just showed up at my door step without email/shipping notice. MY CC had not been charged. The charge showed up about a week later. Unfortunately, I had already returned the camera. Took about another 3 weeks to obtain a refund.

I know that many here purchase via Amazon or Internet dealers, but I will continue to purchase my TV's locally as the long distance transport of TV's, particularly plasmas, scares the crap out of me.

Robert at VE more or less "chewed out" all of the manufacturers at yesterday's Day 1 of the shootout for using syrofoam as packaging, as it's destroying the environment in two ways: filling our landfills (and water supply) with benzene... and broken televisions. Apparently broken TVs (somewhere during shipment) are wayyyyy more common than most people had thought, even with pristine outer boxes.

Calibration Equipment:

Meters: X-rite i1 Pro 2, X-rite i1 Display Pro

Software: Spectracal Calman DIY, ControlCAL

Televisions:

Panasonic TC-P65VT50 (currently own)
Samsung UN55D8000 (returned) Calibration and Settings Thread

Plasma IR Removal:

Post 1 - Post 2 - Post 3

post #1109 of 13698 Old 05-20-2012, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest261 View Post

Robert at VE more or less "chewed out" all of the manufacturers at yesterday's Day 1 of the shootout for using syrofoam as packaging, as it's destroying the environment in two ways: filling our landfills (and water supply) with benzene... and broken televisions. Apparently broken TVs (somewhere during shipment) are wayyyyy more common than most people had thought, even with pristine outer boxes.

Anything else interesting related to the VT50 at the shootout?

EDIT: I just found the shootout thread for those that are interested: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1411268
post #1110 of 13698 Old 05-20-2012, 05:38 AM
mnc
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 55
I'm still having trouble understanding how 96Hz can have more flicker than 60Hz? Shouldn't it be less noticeable at a higher rate? Can anyone explain this?

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt50 , Plasma Hdtv , Displays , Panasonic Viera Tc P65vt50 65 Inch Plasma Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page