I'll save the long story, here are the facts. Tv in discussion is a 55" Panasonic ST30
1. Bought a few months ago. Broke in with D-nice settings. Then used his playing settings.
2. NO buzzing of any kind until about a week ago.
3. Buzzing is VERY loud at about 8ft viewing distance. Loud enough where it's VERY noticeable at regular volume level. Enough to make the wife complain so I know it's not just my finickiness.
4. Only analyzed while watching basic cable. When screen goes black in-between commercials, buzzing stops for that period. So it's not that it's greater when displaying solid colors like I saw in a previous thread.
5. Most of the sound seems to be coming from the top-left quadrant while facing the TV.
6. Again bought from amazon a few months ago.
7. Have one of the later builds.
So the questions. What can I do? What kind of support does Panasonic offer for this. I feel it's getting bad enough where I can't live with it.....nor should I have to. If I even could return it to amazon, it would probably be for just money as I'm sure they no longer stock this item.