Went to look at the VT50 again, now I think I need input... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 06:24 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ambitionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I tried to just go on reading and research alone but now I think I need some input so I appreciate the help in advance!

So I currently have a 54" VT25 which sits about 10' from me but could be pushed to about 11'. I went in the store yesterday to again take a look at the 50 series. I prepared myself with bringing Inception & Rise of the Apes ( I forgot Dark Night at home) . I had the sales guy run simultaneously Rise of the Apes on a 60" GT50 and a 55" VT50 (the UT50 was in another room so I couldn't include it in the tests) . I proceeded to stand equal distance away after he turned the lights off so I could watch the exact same scene on both tv's which by the way each had it's OWN blueray copy of the movie running (The scene on the bridge as the Apes are making their way to the Park... just so you have an idea of what scene I was using for reference). The TV's looked SO close in picture on THX cinema that the only differences that seamed to be noticable were the 60" GT50 was a tad warmer and brighter as in the actual picture vs. the 55" VT50 was a tad darker and the tones of the fur on the Apes were a bit darker.

Inception I watched the scene right when Leo Decap. is in the mountains and he's looking through the window and see's his wife....and then you see the van falling into the water ( dont' want to fully explain as I wouldn't want to ruin a movie for someone that hasn't had the chance to see it ) I noticed watching the water/ice when they were crashing into the water seamed a tad grainy on the GT though not bad at all. The VT again gave a tad darker black on all the suits when the sleeping bodies were being moved about in the elevator.

I am trying to figure out is it worth it to go ahead and get a few more inchs of TV which I would like or is there something I'm missing that I should stick with getting the 55" VT50? I honestly wanted to get the 60" if I got either but I feel the 65" VT might be a bit overkill.

Excuse if I sound a bit jumbled. I'll blame it on not having morning coffee just yet smile.gif . My VT25 by no means is a slouch but I feel this year is worth upgrading it and maybe getting a little more size also. But I defiantly want to upgrade and have a better picture opposed to just buying it to say I have the latest model. Thank you for any input.
ambitionz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-26-2012, 06:43 AM
Advanced Member
 
wmwilker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 918
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitionz View Post

I tried to just go on reading and research alone but now I think I need some input so I appreciate the help in advance!
So I currently have a 54" VT25 which sits about 10' from me but could be pushed to about 11'. I went in the store yesterday to again take a look at the 50 series. I prepared myself with bringing Inception & Rise of the Apes ( I forgot Dark Night at home) . I had the sales guy run simultaneously Rise of the Apes on a 60" GT50 and a 55" VT50 (the UT50 was in another room so I couldn't include it in the tests) . I proceeded to stand equal distance away after he turned the lights off so I could watch the exact same scene on both tv's which by the way each had it's OWN blueray copy of the movie running (The scene on the bridge as the Apes are making their way to the Park... just so you have an idea of what scene I was using for reference). The TV's looked SO close in picture on THX cinema that the only differences that seamed to be noticable were the 60" GT50 was a tad warmer and brighter as in the actual picture vs. the 55" VT50 was a tad darker and the tones of the fur on the Apes were a bit darker.
Inception I watched the scene right when Leo Decap. is in the mountains and he's looking through the window and see's his wife....and then you see the van falling into the water ( dont' want to fully explain as I wouldn't want to ruin a movie for someone that hasn't had the chance to see it ) I noticed watching the water/ice when they were crashing into the water seamed a tad grainy on the GT though not bad at all. The VT again gave a tad darker black on all the suits when the sleeping bodies were being moved about in the elevator.
I am trying to figure out is it worth it to go ahead and get a few more inchs of TV which I would like or is there something I'm missing that I should stick with getting the 55" VT50? I honestly wanted to get the 60" if I got either but I feel the 65" VT might be a bit overkill.
Excuse if I sound a bit jumbled. I'll blame it on not having morning coffee just yet smile.gif . My VT25 by no means is a slouch but I feel this year is worth upgrading it and maybe getting a little more size also. But I defiantly want to upgrade and have a better picture opposed to just buying it to say I have the latest model. Thank you for any input.

If the size is important then go with the GT. If you plan to have it professionally calibrated you may want to go with the VT. I have a VT50 but if I had to chose between the 65" and 55" I would go with the 65" every time. The quality of the pictures are going to be VERY comparable as they both use the same panel. The difference is the Pro controls, the ISF modes (you can't activate them yourself without special software), the screen filter, and the style (one sheet of glass).
I say go big but you're the one that has to live with it.

Mike

wmwilker is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Senior Member
 
CaTaSTrOphiK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 417
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmwilker View Post

If the size is important then go with the GT. If you plan to have it professionally calibrated you may want to go with the VT. I have a VT50 but if I had to chose between the 65" and 55" I would go with the 65" every time. The quality of the pictures are going to be VERY comparable as they both use the same panel. The difference is the Pro controls, the ISF modes (you can't activate them yourself without special software), the screen filter, and the style (one sheet of glass).
I say go big but you're the one that has to live with it.

I don't think I could give better response being a 65" vt owner as well. Id take the st as well in 65" instead of a 55" vt50. Size matters!! I sit at about the same distance as you go 65" and forget it.
CaTaSTrOphiK is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 07:50 AM
Newbie
 
Avplayer18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I sit 11ft from my 65 ST50. Go big or go home! And definetly calibrate. Had my done by D nice and if money was no option i woulda went with the VT50 but eve he says that for the price difference a calibrated ST is still the better buy
Avplayer18 is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 10:49 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ambitionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
So since we don't supposed to talk about $ anywhere in here I'll just say YOU all know what the price of the 65" VT50 is, I paid that for my VT25 the day of it being released which I'm not mad about but throwing that up again has me trying to make the best decision. I have no clue how much it is to get calibrated sense that doesn't seem to be listed anywhere I've looked but I'm in Maryland and if someone could PM me who would cover a Maryland calibration and how long it'd take as well as a range of the cost that'd be great. My kitchen is attached to my (16' x 18' ) living room (open floor plan) so I was just worried that going from a 55" sitting there to a 65" would be to folks walking in a bit overwhelming so I thought maybe just grab the 60" instead (the GUY in me says just get as big as possible and deal with the womans mouth later) .

So let me get this straight the ST50 calibrated will be superior to my VT25 currently as well as almost comparable to the VT50? Is the GT series just not even worth it? Seams that it's either ST or VT. I am not terribly worried about the calibration but cost factors in IF it's reasonable ( yes I know that word is relative) than I'd get it if I could notice a difference. 55 isn't bad as I have it now but I am careful not to sacrifice TOO much quality for quantity going for the 60/65 ST or the 60/65GT . Which sadly they didn't have the ST in a size bigger than the 46".

Thanks for the input thus far !
ambitionz is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 11:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
sheshechic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 2,853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 90
The differences between those two really are that slight. I owned both and I returned to the 60GT50, for me it's just an overall better experience especially for action movies and special effects. Also, I don't feel compelled to have the GT50 calibrated but did feel that with the VT50.

sheshechic is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Advanced Member
 
HLdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 607
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitionz View Post

.
So let me get this straight the ST50 calibrated will be superior to my VT25 currently as well as almost comparable to the VT50? Is the GT series just not even worth it? Seams that it's either ST or VT. I am not terribly worried about the calibration but cost factors in IF it's reasonable ( yes I know that word is relative) than I'd get it if I could notice a difference. 55 isn't bad as I have it now but I am careful not to sacrifice TOO much quality for quantity going for the 60/65 ST or the 60/65GT . Which sadly they didn't have the ST in a size bigger than the 46".
Thanks for the input thus far !

The ST50 produces a very good picture after calibration but if you're going to spend money on calibration then the GT50 with THX would be a good choice since the price is very close to the ST50. So far there hasn't been any real proof that calibration produces "significantly" better results over the THX modes. The ST50 vs. the VT50 is too big of a difference in regards to price. Can't see why anyone would even consider the VT50 if they are even entertaining the ST50? It's like saying, "Should I get this PC notebook for $250 or should I get this Macbook for $2000 when an iPad for $500 satisfies my needs?" The PQ on the VT50 isn't so significant over the ST50 or the GT50. If anyone is even considering the VT50 then they are looking for more than just PQ. Here's where the GT50 comes in at a better value. If a person wants the functionality and great styling of the VT50 but for the size they want it ends up being much more than they can afford to spend then the GT50 (just like the iPad example) would be the perfect balance. It looks good and has a lot of connectivity options.

I don't know what some of you guys use your TV's for but connectivity is important TO ME at least and the GT50 and the VT50 have more connectivity options. Today people are connecting their XBOX, PS3, Mac, PC, cable system and such and it doesn't take long to run out of connectivity. Not everyone can just go out and buy the latest audio system with HDMI connectivity. Personally I like to use the Viera Connect apps and you get a much faster experience with multitasking on the GT and VT.
Again, IMO, I can't see why anyone would even consider the ST50 if they are considering the VT50. I don't understand the "All or nothing" mentality. If you're considering the VT50 but can't pony up the extra cash then the GT50 would make more sense as you're not losing much and the price is very close to the ST50.
HLdan is online now  
Old 06-26-2012, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ambitionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshechic View Post

The differences between those two really are that slight. I owned both and I returned to the 60GT50, for me it's just an overall better experience especially for action movies and special effects. Also, I don't feel compelled to have the GT50 calibrated but did feel that with the VT50.

Just to be clear you owned both as in which? And the difference was so slight between which? We started talking about several models so I'm not sure which your referring to.
ambitionz is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ambitionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLdan View Post

The ST50 produces a very good picture after calibration but if you're going to spend money on calibration then the GT50 with THX would be a good choice since the price is very close to the ST50. So far there hasn't been any real proof that calibration produces "significantly" better results over the THX modes. The ST50 vs. the VT50 is too big of a difference in regards to price. Can't see why anyone would even consider the VT50 if they are even entertaining the ST50? It's like saying, "Should I get this PC notebook for $250 or should I get this Macbook for $2000 when an iPad for $500 satisfies my needs?" The PQ on the VT50 isn't so significant over the ST50 or the GT50. If anyone is even considering the VT50 then they are looking for more than just PQ. Here's where the GT50 comes in at a better value. If a person wants the functionality and great styling of the VT50 but for the size they want it ends up being much more than they can afford to spend then the GT50 (just like the iPad example) would be the perfect balance. It looks good and has a lot of connectivity options.
I don't know what some of you guys use your TV's for but connectivity is important TO ME at least and the GT50 and the VT50 have more connectivity options. Today people are connecting their XBOX, PS3, Mac, PC, cable system and such and it doesn't take long to run out of connectivity. Not everyone can just go out and buy the latest audio system with HDMI connectivity. Personally I like to use the Viera Connect apps and you get a much faster experience with multitasking on the GT and VT.
Again, IMO, I can't see why anyone would even consider the ST50 if they are considering the VT50. I don't understand the "All or nothing" mentality. If you're considering the VT50 but can't pony up the extra cash then the GT50 would make more sense as you're not losing much and the price is very close to the ST50.


Thank you for your input .... The original thought was only 55 or 60" VT50 than once I got into speaking with people and researching it seamed as if the 60" GT50 could possibly slip in as well as I realized there's no 60VT only a 65VT. Ponying up the money for the VT65 isn't a issue it's more so trying not to do my usual spend it because I have it and because I know it's the flagship and consider things if there a possibility. Sounds as if the ST50 will stay right at bay than as it originally was . True I would like the full package that the VT50 offers but still must consider all options. As far as inputs I plug the xbox,ps3,cable box, and my mac pro into the reciever so I only use hdmi1.
ambitionz is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 04:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rahzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,714
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLdan View Post

The ST50 produces a very good picture after calibration but if you're going to spend money on calibration then the GT50 with THX would be a good choice since the price is very close to the ST50. So far there hasn't been any real proof that calibration produces "significantly" better results over the THX modes. The ST50 vs. the VT50 is too big of a difference in regards to price. Can't see why anyone would even consider the VT50 if they are even entertaining the ST50? It's like saying, "Should I get this PC notebook for $250 or should I get this Macbook for $2000 when an iPad for $500 satisfies my needs?" The PQ on the VT50 isn't so significant over the ST50 or the GT50. If anyone is even considering the VT50 then they are looking for more than just PQ. Here's where the GT50 comes in at a better value. If a person wants the functionality and great styling of the VT50 but for the size they want it ends up being much more than they can afford to spend then the GT50 (just like the iPad example) would be the perfect balance. It looks good and has a lot of connectivity options.
I don't know what some of you guys use your TV's for but connectivity is important TO ME at least and the GT50 and the VT50 have more connectivity options. Today people are connecting their XBOX, PS3, Mac, PC, cable system and such and it doesn't take long to run out of connectivity. Not everyone can just go out and buy the latest audio system with HDMI connectivity. Personally I like to use the Viera Connect apps and you get a much faster experience with multitasking on the GT and VT.
Again, IMO, I can't see why anyone would even consider the ST50 if they are considering the VT50. I don't understand the "All or nothing" mentality. If you're considering the VT50 but can't pony up the extra cash then the GT50 would make more sense as you're not losing much and the price is very close to the ST50.
There is proof that a calibrated set is better than THX mode, but whether it's significant or not, YMMV. Chad's review panel averaged ~5.35 deltaE uv in THX mode and after calibration was 1.91 (ST50 avg 1.80 in Custom mode). When you calibrate, you try to get deltaE uv at least under 3. To videophiles, that's a pretty significant difference, but to the average joe, it's just a little noticeable.

Many people at AVSForum have an AVReceiver and connect all of their devices to it. In this case, only 1 HDMI input is used.

The ST50 looks fine to me aesthetically and the additional 'features' are absolutely useless to me. Every model has a place in the lineup... it just depends on your needs.
rahzel is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 06:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bhazard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 2,418
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLdan View Post

The ST50 produces a very good picture after calibration but if you're going to spend money on calibration then the GT50 with THX would be a good choice since the price is very close to the ST50. So far there hasn't been any real proof that calibration produces "significantly" better results over the THX modes.

The proof is my eyes and a CalMAN reading.

My LG PZ950 has THX mode. THX mode has to come within a certain parameter in PQ on the tv, but it is certainly not more accurate than a calibration.

After calibration, my PZ was significantly better than THX mode, same with my PX.

Since you can meet or exceed the PQ of a GT50 with a calibration, I found the ST50 to be the better buy for me.
bhazard is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 05:56 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ambitionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Thank you both for your input. I feel I'll end up stopping up there once more in the next few days and maybe take the Dark knight and try to get another thought off of that (primarily the night scene when their route has been changed to going underground. From the Truck flying into the water to the bright fire along the side to the movement in the tunnel should provide for helping decide will I need the VT again or will the GT suffice.

Any one of you regret trying to save cash and get the bigger less expensive for the sake of a few more inchs vice stay at the same 55" size and stay with a flag ship?

Hopefully my buddy will buy my VT25 and 6 pair of glasses from me today so I can turn around and use that money on the new TV which I also might be able to get a discount on.
ambitionz is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 08:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
sheshechic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 2,853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitionz View Post

Just to be clear you owned both as in which? And the difference was so slight between which? We started talking about several models so I'm not sure which your referring to.

I owned both the 55VT50 and 60GT50, exchanged the 55VT50 to return to the 60GT50.

sheshechic is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 08:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahzel View Post

There is proof that a calibrated set is better than THX mode, but whether it's significant or not, YMMV. Chad's review panel averaged ~5.35 deltaE uv in THX mode and after calibration was 1.91 (ST50 avg 1.80 in Custom mode). When you calibrate, you try to get deltaE uv at least under 3. To videophiles, that's a pretty significant difference, but to the average joe, it's just a little noticeable.
Many people at AVSForum have an AVReceiver and connect all of their devices to it. In this case, only 1 HDMI input is used.
The ST50 looks fine to me aesthetically and the additional 'features' are absolutely useless to me. Every model has a place in the lineup... it just depends on your needs.

Agree completely with your comments regarding calibration of a set versus THX mode and also THX mode itself benefits significantly from calibration, Many calibration reports prove that and I saw it in my GT25 calibration. THX meets a certain standard but it does not mean the set is accurate or even close to calibrated out the box, it is certainly a more accurate mode im most cases but not a calibrated mode.

65VT60(Calibrated by Chad B)
55ST60(Calibrated by Chunon)
Darbee DVP5000
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast/I1Pro/I1D3
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 08:38 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ambitionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshechic View Post

I owned both the 55VT50 and 60GT50, exchanged the 55VT50 to return to the 60GT50.

Good Deal I'm suprised that the extra 5" was indeed worth it that much to go back and get it for a second time, atleast that shows that you were satisfied enough with the picture that you didn't feel you were taking a step back. Have you owned the VT25 or seen it several times to make a honest comparision of the 50 series vs. the 25 series and noticable differences vs. minimal differences.
ambitionz is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 09:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
sheshechic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 2,853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 90
No VT25 but it was my 42G25 that showed me that I could have all that I wanted but could never get from LCD. There is a huge improvement in black, shadow detail and brightness.

I did a quick look up of Chad B's reviews to find the mll for all four sets- VT25: .005 G25: .0083 VT50: .002 GT50: .005

I guess that does say a lot -eh? The thing is that the panels, for this year's models, are new and so is the filter for the VT. I believe it's the filter, that while slightly better at rejecting reflections, produces a slightly dimmer (less vibrant ?) image than the GT50. I guess this is why I don't feel compelled to have the GT calibrated but really did with the VT and I don't know whether calibration can over come the filter's effect or not. I feel that calibration will result in getting better shadow detail that would meet or exceed the GT, but that opinion is not supported in anything solid that I can point you to. Actually, the problems that people on the VT50 settings thread are experiencing, make me wonder if exceeding the shadow quality that the GT50 provides is possible. This is why, had I kept the VT, I would have only been satisfied if D-Nice calibrated my set.
whipit likes this.

sheshechic is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ambitionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Thanks for your input Sheshechic!

So I was looking in the reviews section and read through st,gt,vt and I noticed st had a con of gaming lag. Can anyone speak directly for the GT50 and the VT50 about the gaming on it? 50% of my use will be gaming 30%bluerays and the last 20% streaming and compressed video content.
ambitionz is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 07:16 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ambitionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Went on in BB this evening and sat down and watched a bit of rise of the apes on the 65" vt50, they let me know the GT50 was hooked up to component and split between three tv's. I let THEM know I would like to please see the true picture so a hdmi blue ray picture was hooked to the 50" gt50 . After watching those which both looked great they had the disk for the Elite so we used that and everything was on par except ONE scene where it was a amusement park and that showed just a tad of (not sure what the exact wording is so I won't bother screwing it up and just try to explain it) something like a banding I suppose on the gt50 in that scene in the upper right corner near the ferris wheel whereas in the vt50 the picture was clear at that point. Everywhere else on the other scenes looked fantastic on both screens.

I also while I was there asked about my pro1000 center channel seaming underpowered and getting drowned out from the other speakers it seams so I started to look into another center channel but that's a whole other story.
ambitionz is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 10:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
sheshechic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 2,853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 90
It's hard to tell what was going on by the ferris wheel. Was it a night time image? I wonder what the settings were.

sheshechic is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 10:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
sheshechic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 2,853
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitionz View Post

Thanks for your input Sheshechic!
So I was looking in the reviews section and read through st,gt,vt and I noticed st had a con of gaming lag. Can anyone speak directly for the GT50 and the VT50 about the gaming on it? 50% of my use will be gaming 30%bluerays and the last 20% streaming and compressed video content.

I'm not a gamer but if you go to the threads for each model and use the search to look for "lag" or "gaming lag" etc you might find your answers.

sheshechic is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ambitionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshechic View Post

It's hard to tell what was going on by the ferris wheel. Was it a night time image? I wonder what the settings were.

Excuse how long it took to respond some things were going on with work. Yes it was a night time scene. A good bit of the scenes on the disk were at night.
ambitionz is offline  
 
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off