Sumsung PS64D8000F - Black Line across Samsung 64" Plasma has appeared - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #1 of 2 Old 07-05-2012, 03:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I purchased Sumsung PS64D8000F on 31st March 2012 and exactly after 3 months, this TV has started showing a problem. Black Line across Samsung 64" Plasma has appeared? It started with a one thin black line about 10cm above from the bottom screen and gradually the number of lines has increased, now they are four black lines running horizontally. This is my first purchased of Sumsung Product (I have another two large screen 3d TVs and working perfect for last one year or so....). Does anyone have solution. I need replacement TV from Sumsung I am from Duabi, UAE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Unread Today, 02:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinworld View Post
I purchased Sumsung PS64D8000F on 31st March 2012 and exactly after 3 months, this TV has started showing a problem. Black Line across Samsung 64" Plasma has appeared? It started with a one thin black line about 10cm above from the bottom screen and gradually the number of lines has increased, now they are four black lines running horizontally. This is my first purchased of Sumsung Product (I have another two large screen 3d TVs and working perfect for last one year or so....). Does anyone have solution. I need replacement TV from Sumsung I am from Duabi, UAE
did you fix it?
is so what cost?
Or did you get a new tv?

My research seems to show that in most cases it is not fixable
being the panel and not the y buffer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn64d8000 64 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Plasma Tv 2011 Model
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version