BestBuy - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-31-2012, 07:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I hardly ever shop at BestBuy.....Amazon Prime is easy, hassle free.....and 2 day delivery with next day being fairly *cheap* for what it is.

So BB gave me a great deal on a VT50. Delivery scheduled tomorrow.
I just called to confirm - and the rep was like the system/dispatch was supposed to call you to advise on arrival time slot.
Sorry for your inconvienece, the rep should have called you. I am sending you a $50 gift card as a apology.

So I did not complain, I simply was just inquiring/confirming I was on the books for tomorrow.

I know there's alot of BB haters.
Hmmmmm.
I may just check out the store/magnolia more often...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-31-2012, 08:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefwong View Post

I hardly ever shop at BestBuy.....Amazon Prime is easy, hassle free.....and 2 day delivery with next day being fairly *cheap* for what it is.
So BB gave me a great deal on a VT50. Delivery scheduled tomorrow.
I just called to confirm - and the rep was like the system/dispatch was supposed to call you to advise on arrival time slot.
Sorry for your inconvienece, the rep should have called you. I am sending you a $50 gift card as a apology.
So I did not complain, I simply was just inquiring/confirming I was on the books for tomorrow.
I know there's alot of BB haters.
Hmmmmm.
I may just check out the store/magnolia more often...

Just bought my 55ST50 from BB a couple of months ago with no issues and salesperson was both knowledgeable and courteous.
post #3 of 4 Old 08-31-2012, 08:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Hello,
I purchased my 60GT50 there last month. Granted, I had a $1200 credit from my SXRD RPTV being scrapped. However, I also wanted to purchase it there anyway so that I could purchase the 4 Year PSP as it covers Burn In. This is something that is not covered by Panasonic during the Manufacturers Warranty and many 3rd Party Extended Warranties do not cover as well. I also ended up getting a ridiculously good price there.
Cheers,
AD

Radio Shack SPL Meter Owner
post #4 of 4 Old 08-31-2012, 09:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I bought my 65GT50 from BB 2 weeks ago, with a price match against Amazon. No problems with the free delivery -- they set up the TV on my old console stand, plugged it in, made sure it worked, hauled away the old one (a very bulky Mits DLP RPTV). We'll see down the road how well they stand behind the warranty, but I have nothing but good to report so far.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page