SOME PANASONIC PLASMA HELP PLEASE - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-08-2012, 08:07 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 17
just got a new 65gt50 plasma so far fantastic tv. best pq i have seen just using the preset thx modes. i have on question whan i put on 3d mode and use the 3d thx mode when i go into settings to try to put it in 48hz for 3d it is in 60 hz and it is grayed out so i cant even change it to 48hz. the 60hz is grayed out even on the regular 2d settings.is there a way to get on it and change it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-08-2012, 10:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny 21 View Post

just got a new 65gt50 plasma so far fantastic tv. best pq i have seen just using the preset thx modes. i have on question whan i put on 3d mode and use the 3d thx mode when i go into settings to try to put it in 48hz for 3d it is in 60 hz and it is grayed out so i cant even change it to 48hz. the 60hz is grayed out even on the regular 2d settings.is there a way to get on it and change it.

You have to be sending it native 3d material, like a 3d blu ray etc. You can't use that mode if you are just trying to convert 2d to 3d. When you "put it into 3d mode", you are converting 2d. If it is being sent native 3d @24hz, the tv automatically goes into 3d mode on its own and you should be able to toggle to 48hz.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page