Panasonic Official - Misbehaving & Threating Customer using Police Station!!!!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 09-17-2012, 08:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Recently when I posted video of recording of Panasonic Official being rude to me on youtube, I received a call from Branch Manager to contact the Dealer for resolution. As the tone was harsh, I called back to ask who was callin for reference.

Person on the other side said he is calling from Police Station....When asked again he said he is calling from Police Station...
This is the lowest a company official can reach....Recetly the official lied to his senior official that I was ot accepting replacement, while I have a call recorded to prove that he is lying. Replacement was only on the same day when the below video was posted by me...

Link to my video :
=====================================

Case Facts:

This is how a Senior Official at Panasonic Treats a customer.

Fact 1: Product was purchased on 20 July and had panel issues. Its been 3 weeks no replacement was issued.

Fact 2: My ordeal started from Day 1. Had to chase for 2 weeks to get a warranty card. 3D glasses had marks.

Fact 3 : Dealer ( Above conversation is with Senior Panasonic Official) also cheated by suggesting that Free Home Theater scheme was for 2 days, while scheme was for next 40 more days. I reported this misselling to Panasonic India.

Fact 4: As I was eager to use my plasma for 3D PS3 gaming and had sold old TV, I asked them to let me buy another
product.
Ideally, they should have offered product replacement free of cost as the delay was on there part.

Fact 5: Dealer tried to use the opportunity. Initially he agreed to replace with ST30 for a price difference of 9K. However, when approached again he asked for 10K more for HT.

Fact 6: When I raised this matter to Branch Manager, this is how he shouted at me.
Per my sources, he has close relations with Suggested dealers.
Have never encountered such official who is seating as a Branch Head use such Foul language & aggresive tone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 02:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 28
You seem to be confusing the store you bought it from and Panasonic.

Tony
Old 09-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 29
sorry, I don't speak the language.
eek.gif

Loving D65
Old 09-17-2012, 06:16 PM

Jeez - sad story! Pretty pathetic customer service. Feel your pain and frustration. What was the end result?
Old 09-17-2012, 06:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 31
To the OP

You should be more careful before posting things like this. There is a HUGE difference between a TV dealer and Panasonic , as a corporate. Your post suggests you were talking with Panasonic but in reality you were talking to a dealer, in India. What do you expect from the other forum members here? We are mostly in USA, Panasonic didn't do anything wrong, you had a problem with a local dealer in your contry and you want us to be upset with Panasonic ?
Unfortunately this is an English language forum and you should make more clear what do you want here.

Standard Definition Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy
Old 09-17-2012, 11:08 PM - Thread Starter

The conversation is with Panasonic Brach Manager only, Branch manager is a senior officer in Sales Devision.

He was supporting dealer inspite of his misses.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:12 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for understanding. I recently received a call from Panasonic India and I was told that I should approach dealer for replacement and all.

The person who had called was not willing to share his name and ended the conversation in the middle. I called back and when asked for his name, he replied this is a Police Station.

This is unacceptable and amount to giving Police threats or prank calls. This is something you cannot expect from an official tanking over 2 Milliion every year.,
Old 09-17-2012, 11:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimoli View Post

To the OP
You should be more careful before posting things like this. There is a HUGE difference between a TV dealer and Panasonic , as a corporate. Your post suggests you were talking with Panasonic but in reality you were talking to a dealer, in India. What do you expect from the other forum members here? We are mostly in USA, Panasonic didn't do anything wrong, you had a problem with a local dealer in your contry and you want us to be upset with Panasonic ?
Unfortunately this is an English language forum and you should make more clear what do you want here.

Above conversation is with a Senior Panasonic Official and not a dealer. AVS forumn is accessed by thousands in India as well including me,.

Also, facts only represents how dealer was not supporting & missold me the product. Conversation is with Panasonic official only. Thanks!!