Panasonic TCP60ST50 Netflix Problems - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-23-2012, 04:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding Netflix on my Panasonic TCP60ST50:

Every time I try to launch Netflix, I'm brought to the red Netflix loading screen, the loading bar attempts to load, and then am crashed back to the main VieraCast screen. I've tried resetting the television and deactivating all of my devices from my Netflix account, but I still crash almost immediately after launching Netflix every time. Other internet applications work fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-05-2013, 08:01 AM

Liked: 11
My brand new 50” ST50 is doing the same thing and Vudu refuses to load as well. Youtube, Vimeo, and other apps connectivity work. Network tests ok. Most current firmware/software.
post #3 of 3 Old 02-06-2013, 06:07 AM

Liked: 11
Update: My Netflix finally did let me sign in and seems to be working and Vudu let me sign in, but will not stream – has been giving a time out error message when I couldn’t sign in. I have pretty fast cable internet. My other smart device pegs out with the speed test on Vudu. So, dunno what’s up, but at least there is improvement.

Everything else continues to stream very well; Youtube, Vimeo, etc. I was apprehensive that the Samsung that I took back couldn’t be matched for how slick the interface was, but the function of the Panny is actually better in terms of interface and the apps they provide at least for Vimeo and Youtube seem superior in layout/implementation to any of the few previous devices that I’ve used.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page