As the subject states, seriously considering buying the display. I called the owner and he said it has been the only TV used since bought new in '09. From the few pictures i've seen, it works and there appears to be no damage however, my concerns ( in order ) are:
- IS THERE ANY IMAGE RETENTION
- ARE THERE ANY SCRATCHES OF THE PROTECTIVE COATING ON THE GLASS
- HAVE THERE BEEN ANY POWER ISSUES
- SCRATCHES ON THE BEZEL AROUND THE TV?
- HAS THERE BEEN ALOT OF VIDEO GAME USE /NEWS WATCHED (CNN/CSPAN BANNER'S ETC)
My 111FD i've had for basically around the same time, but the difference is since i work for the government, and haven't been around constantly it's really only been used for a little over a year and a half.
My assistance request part is for those who own a KURO or Pio PDP Plasma and have used it primarily for the last 3 years do you have anything you can pass to look out for in the time you have had it and also if anyone else has any flags that should be raised.
PRICE $1500 obo