Official Panasonic TC-PxxST60 Series thread - Page 238 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #7111 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 06:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
snidely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Oakland, Ca. & Aventura (Miami), Fl.
Posts: 1,506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteVert View Post

This may have been asked already...apologies if it has.

Would this tv be acceptable in a brighter room (8 windows, no shades) over an led? I read good reviews of the filter, but wanted to hear from actual owners. I currently have a Samsung 52" ln52a860 in this room, for reference.
My non-expert opinion is - This isn't the panel to get if much of your viewing is in bright (or even semi-bright) rooms. One problem you will have is tilting/moving the screen to cut down on reflections. Of course that would be a problem with most screens. Maybe because this is a larger than the 8-9 y.o. Panny it replaced it seems more noticeable. When the sun goes down, the picture is OUTSTANDING. We have learned, for the most part, to ignore the reflections from the ultra reflective black bezel and the mirror like silver border around the bezel.
snidely is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7112 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 07:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
snidely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Oakland, Ca. & Aventura (Miami), Fl.
Posts: 1,506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrranger View Post

How do you program the remote to control cable/sat box? Thanks
I programmed the Comcast DVR remote to control the TV. Of course you can't get to the apps w. that. But it gives us control over speakers, we can change input and access the the menu with the Comcast remote. We recently got a soundbar - so changed the speaker functions on the Comcast remote to control the soundbar instead of the TV speakers which we leave off.
I don't think there are any programmable buttons on the Panny remote - but could be wrong. So far, we just use the Panny remote to use its builtin Netflix button and controls.
mrranger likes this.
snidely is offline  
post #7113 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Member
 
beezar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
How much buzzing are people hearing from this set? I'm running slides right now and can hear buzzing from several feet away, especially on lighter grey slides. I'm hoping on normal content this won't be a problem.
beezar is offline  
post #7114 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Member
 
mrranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by snidely View Post

I programmed the Comcast DVR remote to control the TV. Of course you can't get to the apps w. that. But it gives us control over speakers, we can change input and access the the menu with the Comcast remote. We recently got a soundbar - so changed the speaker functions on the Comcast remote to control the soundbar instead of the TV speakers which we leave off.
I don't think there are any programmable buttons on the Panny remote - but could be wrong. So far, we just use the Panny remote to use its builtin Netflix button and controls.

Thanks, I'll have to program my dish remote. I would though like to get the panasonic remote to control my dish functions,like changing channels.
mrranger is offline  
post #7115 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 07:35 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
htwaits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 24,803
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethean View Post

... am I kind of stuck with what the ST60 offers in terms of 3D performance?
Yes, but a professional calibration "might" make 3D performance better.

Calibration Resources:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

htwaits is offline  
post #7116 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 07:43 PM
Newbie
 
Roy Warner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Honestly, the black levels are soooo sick that I may learn not to care, but if I keep the st60 I'll be getting a 60" as soon as BB gets them in (barely missed the last shipment, so they gave me a loaner). This one is not properly aged/broken in/personally calibrated yet, but there's definitely more artifacting than I'd like to see OOTB.

The Hobbit looks much better, but it's also night time now, which may help.
Roy Warner is offline  
post #7117 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
sawfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 787
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezar View Post

How much buzzing are people hearing from this set? I'm running slides right now and can hear buzzing from several feet away, especially on lighter grey slides. I'm hoping on normal content this won't be a problem.

You will hear it when enough APL coincides with enough quietness. My favorite example has to be the typical Family Guy living room scene. It's bright, and it's often just dialogue, with no background music to mask the buzzing. In a quiet room, buzzing is easily audible 10 feet away. That said, I can go hours watching a wide variety of other material and never notice any buzzing. While I still think the buzzing is disgraceful (x2 50ST60s and one 50S60), it has not been a huge problem for me. The rainbow effect continues to be my biggest problem, and it too was the same on the three sets I've had in my home. Ditto for IR and line bleed. I would not expect to trade one of these sets in and get a "good one". Too many people have complained about the buzzing, and the three reviews that bothered to mention buzzing found the sets to buzz. I ended up keeping the second 50ST60, though the rainbow effect may lead me to replace it sooner rather than later. Hopefully you won't be bothered by that phenomenon. Hopefully it subsides over time for me. The jury's still out on that.
sawfish is offline  
post #7118 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Newbie
 
moranbta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
agree.plus starting prices are lower this year so not much to complain about it,thanks 20.gif
moranbta is offline  
post #7119 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Senior Member
 
mdanderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Garland,Tx.
Posts: 479
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezar View Post

How much buzzing are people hearing from this set? I'm running slides right now and can hear buzzing from several feet away, especially on lighter grey slides. I'm hoping on normal content this won't be a problem.

I have not heard any buzzing at all from my 65ST60 and I ran the slides for 100hrs straight. I have had my set for two weeks now.

Matt
mdanderson is online now  
post #7120 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 08:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
nrc2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 39
No buzzing here either. The st60 is awesome at night as well. Btw the speakers sound amazing.
nrc2112 is offline  
post #7121 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Advanced Member
 
samijubal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezar View Post

How much buzzing are people hearing from this set? I'm running slides right now and can hear buzzing from several feet away, especially on lighter grey slides. I'm hoping on normal content this won't be a problem.

I hear it from normal viewing distance on some scenes and not others with the volume off, never with it on. I use surround sound, not the TV speakers.
samijubal is online now  
post #7122 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 09:44 PM
Member
 
enigma7820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I can only hear buzzing when I am behind my tv
enigma7820 is offline  
post #7123 of 12921 Old 07-26-2013, 11:32 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
htwaits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 24,803
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrc2112 View Post

No buzzing here either. The st60 is awesome at night as well. Btw the speakers sound amazing.
eek.gif

Calibration Resources:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

htwaits is offline  
post #7124 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Advanced Member
 
Urga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: France
Posts: 997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by HD2Blu View Post

You and me both. I've been wanting that player for several months but seeing URGAs pics make me want it more.

You can go for a S790 with Custom settings, its been a beautiful wedding with ST60 ...



2D is fantastic ...
I board not yet watched the 3D ...

Pioneer LX 5090H + Démo G5  C+ Csat HD + DD et la TNT + Pioneer LX55 + Sony BD-S790 ... Pana 50 ST60 + PS3 BD + Pioneer BD320 ... CRT Philips 32 PW 9520 P+2 DNM + TNT Thomson DTI 652 + Pioneer DV 380 ... BR 137 .

Urga is offline  
post #7125 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 07:54 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 12,148
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Warner View Post

Honestly, the black levels are soooo sick that I may learn not to care, but if I keep the st60 I'll be getting a 60" as soon as BB gets them in (barely missed the last shipment, so they gave me a loaner).
For this price point, there are no other options........

Forum Sponsor // \\
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-866-651-0049 // \\
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cleveland Plasma is online now  
post #7126 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 09:51 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 12,188
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

For this price point, there are no other options........
+1

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
Bond 007 is offline  
post #7127 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 10:51 AM
Member
 
covix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Guys does anyone have issues with video processing while watching movies or any TV content ?

Does that 70ms lag affecting the video processing or making the movies out of sync ?
covix is offline  
post #7128 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 11:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
snidely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Oakland, Ca. & Aventura (Miami), Fl.
Posts: 1,506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

That is correct..........
Chris - Off topic, slightly....... Do dealers have any use for extra pedestals? I hate just throwing the 10lb+ unused pedestal into the landfill if it is at all usable by someone where I could drop it off. Or is this just considered a "throw-away" item?
snidely is offline  
post #7129 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 11:44 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
htwaits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 24,803
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by snidely View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

That is correct..........
Chris - Off topic, slightly....... Do dealers have any use for extra pedestals? I hate just throwing the 10lb+ unused pedestal into the landfill if it is at all usable by someone where I could drop it off. Or is this just considered a "throw-away" item?
I've save mine for resale or gift reasons in the future.

Calibration Resources:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

htwaits is offline  
post #7130 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Advanced Member
 
samijubal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by covix View Post

Guys does anyone have issues with video processing while watching movies or any TV content ?

Does that 70ms lag affecting the video processing or making the movies out of sync ?

When using a receiver there's audio lag. There's no lag from the internal speakers.
samijubal is online now  
post #7131 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 12:35 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 12,188
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by samijubal View Post

When using a receiver there's audio lag. There's no lag from the internal speakers.
No audio lag with my receiver.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
Bond 007 is offline  
post #7132 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 01:48 PM
Member
 
covix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

No audio lag with my receiver.

What reciver are you using ?
covix is offline  
post #7133 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Member
 
THE TRUE ONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have had my 60st60 since Thursday, had to have it delivered from Arkansas to St.louis since all the best buys here were oos. Out of the box the picture was amazing in cinema mode, even better when I tweaked it. Yes, 3d sucks but, I don't really care about that anyways. I went up to the set to hear the buzzing some people were hearing, I can hear it from the back vent holes when all the sound sources are muted, but nothing loud. I did read that people in high altitudes shouldn't own a plasma because of this, it gets louder the higher you live, because of the lower pressure? I was wondering do you have to hook your Blu-ray player directly into the tv to enact the 24p direct option in the menu on the tv, because the Panasonic player wont let me change it in it's menu either as its hooked up thru my denon receiver.

panasonic p60st60 | denon 3808ci | emotiva xpa-5 | sony cx985v400dvdchanger | def tech bp2006 lr,2300c | ps3 | xbox360 | appletv | harmony one remote | (sony vpl-hs51 projector)(u-verse)
THE TRUE ONE is offline  
post #7134 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
samijubal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

No audio lag with my receiver.

You either just aren't sensitive to it or have the audio delay set. It's there. All HDTVs have audio lag from the video processing when using a receiver.
samijubal is online now  
post #7135 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Member
 
Cat Scratch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TRUE ONE View Post

I have had my 60st60 since Thursday, had to have it delivered from Arkansas to St.louis since all the best buys here were oos. Out of the box the picture was amazing in cinema mode, even better when I tweaked it. Yes, 3d sucks but, I don't really care about that anyways. I went up to the set to hear the buzzing some people were hearing, I can hear it from the back vent holes when all the sound sources are muted, but nothing loud. I did read that people in high altitudes shouldn't own a plasma because of this, it gets louder the higher you live, because of the lower pressure?

I also have the 60ST60 model and live in a town that's just above 5400' MSL (suck it Denver biggrin.gif) with no buzzing at all. I guess in that respect, other than an audio delay that surfaces from time to time, I got a great panel.
Cat Scratch is offline  
post #7136 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 04:43 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 12,188
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by samijubal View Post

You either just aren't sensitive to it or have the audio delay set. It's there. All HDTVs have audio lag from the video processing when using a receiver.
I have had various receivers and various tvs over the years and have never had sync issues.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
Bond 007 is offline  
post #7137 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 06:35 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
htwaits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 24,803
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by samijubal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

No audio lag with my receiver.

You either just aren't sensitive to it or have the audio delay set. It's there. All HDTVs have audio lag from the video processing when using a receiver.
There are two ways an AVR will add audio delay. The first is if the owner sets audio delay to a value greater than zero. The second would be if the AVR thought it was doing video processing and automatically added the correct amount of audio delay to compensate for the time taken for video processing.

If video is being passed straight through the AVR without processing, then there should be a setting that would prevent the AVR from adding unneeded audio delay.

Our Denon 3312, and before that the Denon 3806, passed through video untouched and didn't add any audio delay. Both AVRs have been checked with the WoW disk, and calibrated by UMR so I'm confident that I'm not missing any audio delay. smile.gif

Of course there are many instances when sync problems are in the original source material.

Calibration Resources:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

htwaits is offline  
post #7138 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Member
 
THE TRUE ONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Scratch View Post

I also have the 60ST60 model and live in a town that's just above 5400' MSL (suck it Denver biggrin.gif) with no buzzing at all. I guess in that respect, other than an audio delay that surfaces from time to time, I got a great panel.
I think it was 10,000 or above for Panasonic plasmas, it was different for other makers.

panasonic p60st60 | denon 3808ci | emotiva xpa-5 | sony cx985v400dvdchanger | def tech bp2006 lr,2300c | ps3 | xbox360 | appletv | harmony one remote | (sony vpl-hs51 projector)(u-verse)
THE TRUE ONE is offline  
post #7139 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 09:35 PM
Advanced Member
 
samijubal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post

There are two ways an AVR will add audio delay. The first is if the owner sets audio delay to a value greater than zero. The second would be if the AVR thought it was doing video processing and automatically added the correct amount of audio delay to compensate for the time taken for video processing.

If video is being passed straight through the AVR without processing, then there should be a setting that would prevent the AVR from adding unneeded audio delay.

Our Denon 3312, and before that the Denon 3806, passed through video untouched and didn't add any audio delay. Both AVRs have been checked with the WoW disk, and calibrated by UMR so I'm confident that I'm not missing any audio delay. smile.gif

Of course there are many instances when sync problems are in the original source material.

Sync issues have nothing to do with the receiver, they are from the video processing in the TV. The TV can't have 70 ms video lag and the receiver be synced with it, it's not possible unless the source is out of sync or the receiver adds a delay, that's what the delay on receivers is there for. If the receiver is synced with the TV without any user delay added, then the receiver is doing some type of audio processing that's adding audio delay to it, either that or the source is out of sync.

If the audio is coming from the TV to the receiver then it may be in sync without adding a delay, the TV may delay the output audio the way it does when using the internal speakers.
samijubal is online now  
post #7140 of 12921 Old 07-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Member
 
miami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
From a few days ago --

"I wanted to get the word out for Gregg Loewen because he did such a great job and is truly an enthusiast who is willing to go just about anywhere to do these calibrations, as well as the THX video courses he teaches. I am more than happy to put a reference in for someone when I feel they do great work and wouldn't be writing this if I wasn't completely satisfied. I can't recommend him enough."

I also hired Gregg Loewen to calibrate my Kuro 151FD in Miami, so he covers the waterfront. (New England in August, Miami in February, no fool he ... ). I couldn't have been happier. (I just got a secondary 50" ST60 - $750 from onecall/Amazon - and was checking this forum ... )
miami is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P55st60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P60st60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P65st60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt50 , Sony Bravia Xbr52hx909 52 Lcd Tv Direct Led
Gear in this thread - P55st60 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off