Official Panasonic TC-PxxST60 Series thread - Page 381 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #11401 of 12708 Old 01-25-2014, 03:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Guys, I found a deal from a local seller, selling TY-EP3D20 3D glasses. $40 for 4 pairs...too good to be true, almost!!!

Will these glasses work on my P55ST60?

Anything else I should check?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11402 of 12708 Old 01-25-2014, 04:15 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by alettiere View Post

I ended up picking up a floor model ST60 for my bedroom (50 inch) from a local Best Buy last night. I was originally going to wait to see what Samsung delivered later in the year, but absolutely fell in love with the ST60. I’ve always had a love/hate relationship with Panasonic. I love their picture quality and processing, but hate dealing with IR issues/fears.

No break-in slides for me. A quick slide run with my USB drive revealed no burn-in, which was my biggest fear in a floor model. The set was basically running a Viera demo all day. I also checked the hours and used that information to haggle them down on the price (3600 hours!).

I’m actually very impressed with the black-levels on this set. I used to have a VT60 in my living room before frying a HUD logo into the screen due to a 100 contrast setting (returned it to Amazon) and the blacks on this set look almost as good.

Settings are tricky for me. I’m used to THX settings, so a desire for more brightness has never been an issue with me. I’ve also found that by switching to Cinema and turning off all the enhancements, I’m mostly pleased with the overall look. The only thing that concerns me is a “safe” contrast setting.

Personally, I’ve never bought into that whole belief that sets become more IR resistant as they age. Even at 3600 hours, I clearly saw the Netflix logo in a sky scene several minutes after starting a streaming episode of Dexter (default Contrast of 80). And that logo was only up for maybe 3-4 minutes! Granted, it did go away relatively quickly (10 minutes), but after my past experience, I’m a little cautious after what happened to my VT60.

My experience has me convinced that Contrast is key with these Panasonics when it comes to controlling IR/burn-in. Cranking it to 100 is just asking for trouble, as I quickly learned. My VT60 had minimal IR in its low contrast THX mode of 60. Unfortunately, THX is not an option on the ST60.

Is anyone here using a Contrast setting of 60-70 in Cinema mode? It seems that most of you guys are doing that until your panel ages - but mine is well past that. Has anyone kept their contrast setting this low? I noticed that the guy who reviewed the set on flatpanelshd.com posted a contrast setting of 60 in his calibration of “True Cinema” (which I’m assuming is the same thing?).

I guess the question is: How low can you go (in Cinema) without losing detail in your opinions? My watching and occasional gaming are primarily in a dark room with very little light.

I've got mine on 68 in cinema mode. I used Sound and Visions settings. I have seen nothing as far as IR goes. And I play a lot of games, and watch a lot of TV with static logos (HUDs on games, History/Discovery/news/NFL) pretty regularly.

post #11403 of 12708 Old 01-25-2014, 06:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtfastback View Post

Guys, I found a deal from a local seller, selling TY-EP3D20 3D glasses. $40 for 4 pairs...too good to be true, almost!!!

Will these glasses work on my P55ST60?

Anything else I should check?

Those are passive glasses for LCDs, they won't work.

If you want cheap glasses get the Samsung 4100 or 5100.
bbtfastback likes this.
post #11404 of 12708 Old 01-25-2014, 07:36 PM

Liked: 35
I plan to pick up a couple of the Samsung 5100 for my 10 year old nephews when they come over.
What with the price of the Panny's I can't risk those monster's hands all over them They would be in two pieces before the movie ended biggrin.gif

An "Analog Kid" in a digital world
post #11405 of 12708 Old 01-25-2014, 09:04 PM

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by samijubal View Post

Those are passive glasses for LCDs, they won't work.

If you want cheap glasses get the Samsung 4100 or 5100.

Where can these be found cheaply? Looking online, they are still $50-$80 each?
post #11406 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 02:51 AM

Liked: 11
Hi,

I'd like to ask if playing video using DLNA lacks any functionality, compared to playing directly from the USB port.
Also, does ST60 have the ability to access media files directly over network folders (from a NAS or PC shared folder, like eg a WDTV Live can) or is it restricted to using DLNA?

Carpe Diem
post #11407 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 07:25 AM

Liked: 35
Quote:

Amazon has the 5100 for $19.00

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SSG-5100GB-3D-Active-Glasses/dp/B00BIP816Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1390749650&sr=8-2&keywords=samsung+3d+glasses

4100 model too at $19.97

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SSG-4100GB-Active-Glasses-Models/dp/B007K9P7H0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1390749746&sr=8-3&keywords=samsung+3d+glasses

I also picked up 2 pair of the panny glasses on Amazon when they had a lightning deal for $30.00 but that was the cheapest price they ever offered and it doesnt happen often but you can set up a deal alert with camel,camel,camel

An "Analog Kid" in a digital world
post #11408 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 07:37 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi - I have a 5 month old st60 on which I have started to experience an odd problem. Occasionally, and in the same parts of certain source media, the image on the screen shifts, grows larger, loses color and blurs...then usually snaps back into place. This most commonly happens when streaming netflix or when watching an older low resolution dvd with an oppo bdp-103. It is really strange in that it is fine until the movies shift into a foggy scene, or something like that...almost as it it is having trouble deciding what to do with the image when that happens.

I have contacted oppo and panasonic. They have me running through various scenarios with no solution yet. I can replicate the issue at will, and have switched hdmi cables with the same results. The hdmi cables I am using are from an older vintage...I have had them for near ten years now, but they have no trouble with directv hd, 3D through the oppo and directv, and blu rays. It is only when streaming certain scenes (for example, never had the problem streaming Breaking Bad, but have had the problem streaming a 1997 movie and Seinfeld with Crackle!). Would updating the cables be a worthwhile endeavor? It is a big deal because they run through the walls and are quite long.

So, any thoughts are appreciated...thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #11409 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 07:58 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgterm View Post

Hi - I have a 5 month old st60 on which I have started to experience an odd problem. Occasionally, and in the same parts of certain source media, the image on the screen shifts, grows larger, loses color and blurs...then usually snaps back into place. This most commonly happens when streaming netflix or when watching an older low resolution dvd with an oppo bdp-103. It is really strange in that it is fine until the movies shift into a foggy scene, or something like that...almost as it it is having trouble deciding what to do with the image when that happens.

I have contacted oppo and panasonic. They have me running through various scenarios with no solution yet. I can replicate the issue at will, and have switched hdmi cables with the same results. The hdmi cables I am using are from an older vintage...I have had them for near ten years now, but they have no trouble with directv hd, 3D through the oppo and directv, and blu rays. It is only when streaming certain scenes (for example, never had the problem streaming Breaking Bad, but have had the problem streaming a 1997 movie and Seinfeld with Crackle!). Would updating the cables be a worthwhile endeavor? It is a big deal because they run through the walls and are quite long.

Exact same scenario with me. 50" ST60 bought in july, It almost seems like tv is flipping the pixels and a 1080x1920 picture becomes 1920x1080 (pixels rotated 90 degrees). looks like in certain scenes the driving circuit has trouble differentiating between horizontal pixels vs. vertical pixels and flips them. When I bring some other input to screen - like press volume button - the picture corrects itself.

I can tell you this - its not related to cables. My setup is brand new.

This usually happens on old movies/you tube videos with 4:3 content, I have stopped playing older 4:3 content but I can always reproduce this with a particular pattern on Spears & Munsil disk. Please keep us informed on how this goes and what is Panasonic's response.

Thanks,
J
post #11410 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 07:59 AM

Liked: 14
Hi everyone. My mom just recently got a great deal on an open box 60" ST60, but it does not come with a stand and the Best Buy staff weren't sure if the remote with the TV was the correct one. I'd like to check prices on the Panasonic site, but I'm not sure how to find the model numbers. Is their a list somewhere of the accessory model #s for the ST60?
post #11411 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 08:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermolicious84 View Post

Hi everyone. My mom just recently got a great deal on an open box 60" ST60, but it does not come with a stand and the Best Buy staff weren't sure if the remote with the TV was the correct one. I'd like to check prices on the Panasonic site, but I'm not sure how to find the model numbers. Is their a list somewhere of the accessory model #s for the ST60?
You should have asked Best Buy to order the missing parts for you.
post #11412 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevoe View Post

Quote:

Exact same scenario with me. 50" ST60 bought in july, It almost seems like tv is flipping the pixels and a 1080x1920 picture becomes 1920x1080 (pixels rotated 90 degrees). looks like in certain scenes the driving circuit has trouble differentiating between horizontal pixels vs. vertical pixels and flips them. When I bring some other input to screen - like press volume button - the picture corrects itself.

This usually happens on old movies/you tube videos with 4:3 content, I have stopped playing older 4:3 content but I can always reproduce this with a particular pattern on Spears & Munsil disk. Please keep us informed on how this goes and what is Panasonic's response.

Thanks,
J

Sorry for your troubles, but I am so glad someone else is experiencing this! Panasonic has said that it is not their problem. The tech I spoke to says that it has to do with the low resolution source, but I am amazed that they plan to do nothing about it. I have oppo chasing this down as well...but it sounds like it may be a Panny issue. Have you called them about it yet? Maybe multiple calls will result in some action. Not sure where to go from here....

T

post #11413 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 08:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks,
J

Sorry for your troubles, but I am so glad someone else is experiencing this! Panasonic has said that it is not their problem. The tech I spoke to says that it has to do with the low resolution source, but I am amazed that they plan to do nothing about it. I have oppo chasing this down as well...but it sounds like it may be a Panny issue. Have you called them about it yet? Maybe multiple calls will result in some action. Not sure where to go from here....

T

post #11414 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 08:40 AM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 444
Quote:

The correct remote for the ST60 series is the N2QAYB000837 (the part number is located on the underside between the upper feet). It should have a HOME button at the 12:00 position above the navigation buttons.

Panasonic's parts website lists the 837 remote for $12.39 but it's on backorder:

http://www.pstc.panasonic.com/Epartr/

This site has good zoomable pictures of the remote and stand parts:
http://www.encompassparts.com/item/9549516/PANASONIC/N2QAYB000837/REMOTE_CONTROL

Also, the remote for the VT60/ZT60 (# N2QAYB000862) seems to have all the right buttons (including that important HOME button) but is lighted. It's $24 but is also backordered.

I just used the Sears Parts website to find the three part numbers that make up the stand for the 60" ST60, then plugged those numbers into Panasonic's parts department website and they are a lot cheaper getting them directly from Panasonic, but the parts are all backordered. It's possible that they may not be able to fulfill the backordered items too since they've dismantled their Plasma TV division.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Panasonic-Parts/Television-Parts/Model-TCP60ST60/0789/0333500/50042503/00001?blt=06&prst=0&shdMod=TC-P60ST60

Item #31 Metal stand PART NUMBER: TXFBL5Z0119A $37.49
Item #32 Stand neck PART NUMBER: TXFBL5Z0123 $42.24
Item #33 Base stand PART NUMBER: TBL5ZX05111 $94.24

From Panasonic's Parts Department site:

TBL5ZX05111 PEDESTAL BASE $58.87
TXFBL5Z0119A PEDESTAL STAND $18.67
TXFBL5Z0123 PEDESTAL NECK $15.80

Edit - I just compared the three factory part numbers for the 60" and 65" ST60 stands and they appear to be exactly the same, so it looks like the stand for a 65" ST60 will fit the 60" ST60 and there is a new stand assembly on EBay for $99 plus shipping (only slightly more than ordering the parts from Panasonic direct). The auction title is "Panasonic TBL5ZX05121 Stand for TCP65ST60". I'd snap up that EBay 65" assembly immediately (just confirm that the part numbers are indeed all the same as i have found). I don't have a lot of faith that Panasonic will ever have the parts back in stock.

It may be quicker and cheaper to just build a stand using a nice piece of hard wood as a base with four soft rubber pads on the underside as feet, a couple of 90 degree heavy duty shelf brackets screwed to the wood base with blind nuts on the underside, some sort of vertical wood panel or two steel uprights screwed to the shelf brackets, finished with a cheap $20 Monoprice wall mount bolted to those vertical uprights or panel and just "hang" the TV on that. I've built a few similar flat panel mounts like this for friends some years back.

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR605, URC R40 Remote.
Pic of My A/V setup - http://cdn.avsforum.com/f/f1/900x900..._Img_4867.jpeg
Gallery - http://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2082686/randywalter...
post #11415 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 09:32 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 420
Quote:

Order from Panasonic direct or e-bay wink.gif

--- Side note, we all know that these puppies are just about gone, a near side step is the Samsung PN64F5500. Comes in 51" and 60" as well....
post #11416 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 10:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 24
Questions about "sound settings"

1. Do the settings affect anything if you use digital cable to your sound system (my case a simple sound bar)?
2. What is "A.I. sound? Do I leave that on?
3. What does "volume leveler" do?
4. What do the various settings under "sound mode" do? What is "ambiance'? 'standard"? "user"? I can guess what "music" is.

Thanks.
post #11417 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks,
J

J - I just ordered the Spears & Munsii disk...could you please tell me where in the disk you are able to replicate this?

Btw, someone over in the oppo forum has proposed that this may be a 'hardware' issue with the ST60. I am kinda hoping it is software, and could be rectified with a menu setting...or a firmware update. Wonder if I should start pushing Panasonic a bit harder on this...

T

post #11418 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 01:24 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 444
Quote:

Btw, someone over in the oppo forum has proposed that this may be a 'hardware' issue with the ST60. I am kinda hoping it is software, and could be rectified with a menu setting...or a firmware update. Wonder if I should start pushing Panasonic a bit harder on this...
Bob Pariseau isn't just somebody. smile.gif

I think it would help you with Panasonic to do the diagnostics that Bob suggested. If you have a board problem, Panasonic can replace that.

Bob's diagnostic advise in the OPPO thread is worth doing.
post #11419 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 02:04 PM

Liked: 18
Quote:

Both models can be found in the $20 a pair range, but IMHO, if you can buy nicer glasses, I would recommend it.  I bought these as "extras" when I first got the ST60 and regret the purchase.  They work, are oddly shaped so storage becomes a problem ( purchased a 3active case and the Samsungs don't fold enough to fit), and does nothing to prevent light coming in from all directions.  Again, they work as 3D glasses, but that is the very least can be said in their defense.

-------

Pioneer Elite SC-71 AVR, Panasonic PS50ST60 Plasma, KEF LS50s, Tivo Roamio Pro, Sonos Playbar & Sub, Dune HD, 

SVS SB-1000, Synology Diskstation 1513+.

post #11420 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:

J - I just ordered the Spears & Munsii disk...could you please tell me where in the disk you are able to replicate this?

T

Pop the disc into your 103 and from the main menu select Advanced Video -> Evaluation and select '2D Ramp'

S&M menu:

Picture looks correct for 1 - 1.5 secs like this:

then it 'flips' and becomes:

now when I bring another input to the screen - like press info button on my 103D, it corrects itself and looks like:

I guess Bob hit it on the nail when he said "By the way, the type of image failure you describe would be typical of the TV losing "sync" with the incoming video"

Earlier I had my ST60 connected to PSP3 as blue ray player and it behaved exactly like this. Now ST60 is connected to OPPO 103D and no difference. But my other new toy - VT60 (which is now connected to PSP3) doesn't behave this way and shows the pattern, and all other low resolution youtube videos correctly.

post #11421 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 03:05 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykereid View Post

Both models can be found in the $20 a pair range, but IMHO, if you can buy nicer glasses, I would recommend it.  I bought these as "extras" when I first got the ST60 and regret the purchase.  They work, are oddly shaped so storage becomes a problem ( purchased a 3active case and the Samsungs don't fold enough to fit), and does nothing to prevent light coming in from all directions.  Again, they work as 3D glasses, but that is the very least can be said in their defense.
Which exact 3D glasses would you recommend? I was thinking of ordering oem panasonic to match my two pairs, but I would like them to wrap around the head better and not cost $50 each.

Panasonic 60ST60, Pioneer SC-1522-K, Polk RTiA9, PS3 Slim
post #11422 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:

I actually like the Samsung glasses better. They are squared which made it easy to put some electrical tape on them to pretty much completely seal out any light from coming in, the same thing is almost impossible to do with the rounded Panasonic glasses.
post #11423 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:

Earlier I had my ST60 connected to PSP3 as blue ray player and it behaved exactly like this. Now ST60 is connected to OPPO 103D and no difference. But my other new toy - VT60 (which is now connected to PSP3) doesn't behave this way and shows the pattern, and all other low resolution youtube videos correctly.

Just tried it with my 50ST60 and Sony S5100 BD player - no problem. The Sony is outputting RGB, and the TV is in Custom mode, configured for Standard HDMI/DVI RGB Range (the only flavor of RGB the new Sony supports).
post #11424 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:

Pop the disc into your 103 and from the main menu select Advanced Video -> Evaluation and select '2D Ramp'

S&M menu:

Picture looks correct for 1 - 1.5 secs like this:

then it 'flips' and becomes:

now when I bring another input to the screen - like press info button on my 103D, it corrects itself and looks like:

I guess Bob hit it on the nail when he said "By the way, the type of image failure you describe would be typical of the TV losing "sync" with the incoming video"

I escalated the issue with Panasonic, which they said means they will look into it further...but they still did not seem convinced that it is their issue. If you have the time, would you mind opening a case with them as well? Did I interpret your post correctly...are you using the oppo bdp-103D when you have the problem with your st60?

Btw, thanks for the DVD test instructions...looks just like the issue I am having...

T
post #11425 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 04:44 PM

Quote:

I escalated the issue with Panasonic, which they said means they will look into it further...but they still did not seem convinced that it is their issue. If you have the time, would you mind opening a case with them as well? Did I interpret your post correctly...are you using the oppo bdp-103D when you have the problem with your st60?

Btw, thanks for the DVD test instructions...looks just like the issue I am having...

T

Yes. in fact those pictures are with ST60 connected to 103D. When it was connected to PSP3, it behaved same way. I'll open a case with panasonic.

Edit.

Hold on... found something... it seems the TV is somehow interpreting the incoming signal as 3D and is trying to display it in 3d

I just put up the same pattern on ST60(connected to 103D) and then brought up the picture menu for ST60 and it showed "Custom3D" when I pressed the 3D button right next to power button on the ST60 remote  - sure enough it had the 3D option selected. when I select 2D option the picture corrected itself and did not flip and stays correct.

post #11426 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 05:29 PM

I have a VIzio M420SL and a Panasonic ST60.

The Vizio is connected to the home network via wireless.

The Panasonic is connected via ethernet cable.

When the Panasonic is connected the Vizio locks up. You have to unplug it to reset it.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
post #11427 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 05:53 PM

Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasdag View Post

Which exact 3D glasses would you recommend? I was thinking of ordering oem panasonic to match my two pairs, but I would like them to wrap around the head better and not cost $50 each.

With those restrictions, I haven't found anything -- at least nothing I like nearly as much.  $50 seems to be the approximate cost for glasses I like.  In fairness, the Samsungs (I have two pair of the Samsung 5100) might work for me in a darkened room, but my viewing room has lots of light during the day.  If you're in a dark room, the Samsung might work for you and they're in the $20 price range.

Good luck!

-------

Pioneer Elite SC-71 AVR, Panasonic PS50ST60 Plasma, KEF LS50s, Tivo Roamio Pro, Sonos Playbar & Sub, Dune HD, 

SVS SB-1000, Synology Diskstation 1513+.

post #11428 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 06:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:

Hold on... found something... it seems the TV is somehow interpreting the incoming signal as 3D and is trying to display it in 3d

I just put up the same pattern on ST60(connected to 103D) and then brought up the picture menu for ST60 and it showed "Custom3D" when I pressed the 3D button right next to power button on the ST60 remote  - sure enough it had the 3D option selected. when I select 2D option the picture corrected itself and did not flip and stays correct.

It's been so long since I turned off the 3D auto-detect and notify options, I forgot they existed. With them enabled, I was getting 3D notifications during "2001" and other 2D material.
post #11429 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 07:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindphleb View Post

I have a VIzio M420SL and a Panasonic ST60.

The Vizio is connected to the home network via wireless.

The Panasonic is connected via ethernet cable.

When the Panasonic is connected the Vizio locks up. You ha to unplug it to reset it.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

I have a costar from vizio and it doesn't have your exact problem but vizios software is the pits. My costar locks up or fails to work more than it does anything useful. Have you updated the vizio firmware? Does it work after you reboot it? Is deep color disabled if that is an option?

post #11430 of 12708 Old 01-26-2014, 10:18 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:

With those restrictions, I haven't found anything -- at least nothing I like nearly as much.  $50 seems to be the approximate cost for glasses I like.  In fairness, the Samsungs (I have two pair of the Samsung 5100) might work for me in a darkened room, but my viewing room has lots of light during the day.  If you're in a dark room, the Samsung might work for you and they're in the $20 price range.

Can anyone help explain why the Infrared emitter on the PS3 3D glasses will not work on my 60ST60 that uses Bluetooth instead of Infrared?

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-3D-Glasses/dp/B00562O8U0/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1390802955&sr=1-2&keywords=active+3d+glasses

Does it matter that the ONLY 3D viewing I will be doing will be via my PS3? For 3D blu ray and 3D streaming on Netflix. I can't think of a situation where I would be watching 3D without the use of the PS3. Maybe someday when 3D programming starts to become a reality on my HD DVR cable box.

Here is a guy who ran into this problem:
Quote:
"Does NOT work with all Active Shutter TV October 18, 2012
By M.T.
Amazon Verified Purchase
This glasses is also marketed as a "universal active shutter 3D glasses" that works with Panasonic TVs. However it uses IR receiver with sync up with the TV. All Panasonic TV that produced after 2012 has switched from IR emitter to RF (Bluetooth) emitter for their 3D glasses. In other words, it will NOT WORK with your Panasonic TV if it's a newer model. There are very little information about this. I spend an entire night searching on the web to find out why it wouldn't work with my TV (TC-P55UT50). Many vendors even market this glasses along side with my TV even though they don't work together."

Panasonic 60ST60, Pioneer SC-1522-K, Polk RTiA9, PS3 Slim
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P55st60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P60st60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P65st60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt50 , Sony Bravia Xbr52hx909 52 Lcd Tv Direct Led
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page