Official Panasonic TC-PxxST60 Series thread - Page 412 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #12331 of 12659 Old 04-16-2014, 11:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
It's SageTV. I'll see if I can adjust similar settings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12332 of 12659 Old 04-16-2014, 12:41 PM

Liked: 10
Was wondering if there is a Setting on the ST60 that automatically detects SD (standard Def-stations) to stretch to the whole picture? eliminating side bars on the screen. I know my current display "Pioneer Kuro 5020", has that option, and works flawlessly.

My cable provider is Rogers (Canada) and am using the old 8300 Scientific Atlantis PVR, with my Panasonic ST60. Are there any settings on the ST60 that I am missing? or are the settings on my 8300 PVR.

Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Display#1: Pioneer Kuro Plasma PDP-5020FD (Living Room)
Display#2: Panasonic Plasma TC-P55ST60 (Rec-Room)
Display#3: Samsung LED SmartTV - UN32EH5300 (Bedroom)
Receiver: Pioneer VSX-1326-k -- Speakers: Bose Acoustimass 6 Series III
BD Player: Sony BDP-S350 -- PS3 & PS4
HTPC: Home Theatre PC
post #12333 of 12659 Old 04-16-2014, 12:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 448
You should be able to set that on your cable box not aware of any settings on the st60 that will do that automatically

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
post #12334 of 12659 Old 04-16-2014, 02:37 PM

I am having a problem with my 50in st60 plasma tv. The skin tones on people randomly turn pinkish gray color and it just does it whenever it wants and I called panasonic and they had a repair guy come out and he said the tv needed a new a pcb board so they ordered one and a week later the guy came out and installed the new a pcb board and the tv still does it with the skin tones so he said they would have to take the tv to the shop. Two weeks later and they still can't find what's wrong with the tv even tho I have pictures of what the problem looks like (listed below) and they have these pics on file. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my tv and how I can fix this issue? By the way it does this on all sources all cables and even does it on the apps built into the tv like netfix and hulu.

dannov likes this.
post #12335 of 12659 Old 04-16-2014, 03:25 PM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by wozman View Post

Was wondering if there is a Setting on the ST60 that automatically detects SD (standard Def-stations) to stretch to the whole picture? eliminating side bars on the screen. I know my current display "Pioneer Kuro 5020", has that option, and works flawlessly.

My cable provider is Rogers (Canada) and am using the old 8300 Scientific Atlantis PVR, with my Panasonic ST60. Are there any settings on the ST60 that I am missing? or are the settings on my 8300 PVR.

There is no such setting/ability to auto-stretch 4:3 content on any Panasonic TV, nor on the SA8300HD DVR. Some Pioneer and Philips (and maybe Sony?) Plasmas had an "Auto-Stretch" feature some years back but Panny never had it.

You'll have to manually change the Aspect mode either on the TV or on the DVR. My former SA8300HD remote had a # key that quickly toggled between STRETCH, ZOOM, or NORMAL picture modes. Nothing automatic though.

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR605, URC R40 Remote.
Pic of My A/V setup - http://cdn.avsforum.com/f/f1/900x900..._Img_4867.jpeg
Gallery - http://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2082686/randywalter...
post #12336 of 12659 Old 04-16-2014, 03:29 PM

Hi everyone. I've had my 60st60 since early December and it has about 800 hours on the panel.I just noticed something and I'm wondering if its "normal" and if it has always been there an I'm just now noticing it. Easiest example, if there is a lighter color on the screen and I change the volume the volume box comes up on the screen. While the normal volume box is in the middle of the screen, there is this bar the same size of the volume box that extends across the tv in both directions... its "faint" but like I said its only noticeable on lighter colors. I also notice it when my receiver volume box/bar comes up. What is this? Should I be worried or is this typical? Also does this happen to anyone else? Hoping its nothing to be worried about.
post #12337 of 12659 Old 04-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbs102 View Post

Hi everyone. I've had my 60st60 since early December and it has about 800 hours on the panel.I just noticed something and I'm wondering if its "normal" and if it has always been there an I'm just now noticing it. Easiest example, if there is a lighter color on the screen and I change the volume the volume box comes up on the screen. While the normal volume box is in the middle of the screen, there is this bar the same size of the volume box that extends across the tv in both directions... its "faint" but like I said its only noticeable on lighter colors. I also notice it when my receiver volume box/bar comes up. What is this? Should I be worried or is this typical? Also does this happen to anyone else? Hoping its nothing to be worried about.

Horizontal banding. Perfectly normal on plasma TVs. It's an artifact of the technology used.

Sometimes, I see dead pixels...
post #12338 of 12659 Old 04-16-2014, 08:54 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralZod024 View Post

I am having a problem with my 50in st60 plasma tv. The skin tones on people randomly turn pinkish gray color and it just does it whenever it wants and I called panasonic and they had a repair guy come out and he said the tv needed a new a pcb board so they ordered one and a week later the guy came out and installed the new a pcb board and the tv still does it with the skin tones so he said they would have to take the tv to the shop. Two weeks later and they still can't find what's wrong with the tv even tho I have pictures of what the problem looks like (listed below) and they have these pics on file. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my tv and how I can fix this issue? By the way it does this on all sources all cables and even does it on the apps built into the tv like netfix and hulu.

That looks like an effect of AGC being enabled. If you don't have that turned on I'm not really sure what would be causing that.
post #12339 of 12659 Old 04-17-2014, 04:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by wozman View Post

Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks

If you feed it a 480p/i signal the tv will remember the last setting and display it like that. Check the input resolution by hitting the INFO button on the remote. The tv has a separate memory for HD and SD sources.

So if you want gray side bars turn them on and they will come back on in the brightness selected when you switch back to an SD signal. Same goes for the stretch settings like JUST, every time you go from HD to SD it will display in JUST mode while HD can be proper aspect.

Now pay attention, when your provider is displaying an SD image over an HD channel the tv will think it's an HD signal and will display your last screen setting. The tv will think it's an HD signal and have black bars or whatever your last HD setting was even though it says 1080/720 in the info dialog.
post #12340 of 12659 Old 04-17-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_G View Post

Horizontal banding. Perfectly normal on plasma TVs. It's an artifact of the technology used.

It must have always been there and I just haven't noticed it until now. That makes me feel better! It just looked really bad and threw me off. I don't remember seeing that on my 46pz85u I've had since 2008. Maybe its just worse in newer panels. Thanks again.
post #12341 of 12659 Old 04-18-2014, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizimes View Post

Panasonic's warranty does not cover burn-in. Even if it did, there are no panels left for them to replace it with. Just make sure you check the hours on the set.

Again, let us know how it works out for you!

Well, I called last night and spoke with a different employee, and he told me the set is "all messed up" (his words). He said there's burn-in all over it, and that it's super obvious -- thus the reason nobody had bought it yet. While we were talking on the phone, he said he was watching something, but could see a Sony logo burned-in to the screen.

So yeah, a completely different opinion than the other employee I'd spoken with earlier this week! I'm still thinking about driving over tomorrow to check it out, but that was disheartening to say the least. The consolation for me is that there's a Micro Center not too far from that Sears (we don't have a MC here by me), and I just hear they've got the LG 60PN5700 on sale for $599. I know it's not at all in the league of the Panny, but it's still a solid set at a great price from what I'm reading. So yeah, if the Panny is a train wreck, I'll probably just pop over to MC and grab the LG.
post #12342 of 12659 Old 04-18-2014, 07:20 AM

Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by abeln2672 View Post

Well, I called last night and spoke with a different employee, and he told me the set is "all messed up" (his words). He said there's burn-in all over it, and that it's super obvious -- thus the reason nobody had bought it yet. While we were talking on the phone, he said he was watching something, but could see a Sony logo burned-in to the screen.

So yeah, a completely different opinion than the other employee I'd spoken with earlier this week! I'm still thinking about driving over tomorrow to check it out, but that was disheartening to say the least. The consolation for me is that there's a Micro Center not too far from that Sears (we don't have a MC here by me), and I just hear they've got the LG 60PN5700 on sale for $599. I know it's not at all in the league of the Panny, but it's still a solid set at a great price from what I'm reading. So yeah, if the Panny is a train wreck, I'll probably just pop over to MC and grab the LG.

Have them run screen wipe for a couple of days and then go check it out. This way you don't have to buy it on the spot and do a return if it doesn't work out.
post #12343 of 12659 Old 04-18-2014, 11:42 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff19342 View Post

Blurred motion and judder? First make sure you turn off all the processing stuff in the Picture Menu (CATS, Video NR, etc etc.).

--Picture menu
Vivid Color: Off
C.A.T.S.: Off
Video NR: Off
MPEG NR: Off
Motion Smoother: Off

--Advanced picture sub-menu
Game mode: Off
24p Direct in: 60Hz
3:2 pulldown: Auto [often grayed out depending on source]
1080p pixel direct: Off [often grayed out depending on source]
HDMI content type: [all Off]
HDMI/DVI RGB range: [all Standard (16-235)]
Black level: Light

Then if possible rule out the sources by plugging an antenna for some delightfully uncompressed 1080 with either CBS or PBS over-the-air

If you still see issues I would suspect the TV's video board. Otherwise I take a look at the menus in your sources that are giving you issues. Perhaps the Blu-ray player is doing its own 24p processing that doesn't play nice with ST60's processing? I think sources and/or their settings are to blame in a lot of complaints in this thread. 

It took me months before I realized that my FIOS DVR wasn't even set to 1080! There was actually a buried menu setting I had to drill down to just to set my HDMI output to 1080i or native (including 1080p30 or 1080p24 with ST60). I'm guessing they do that on purpose to spare bandwidth, figuring most people won't notice difference between 720p & 1080i.

Speaking of bandwidth, anyone else seeing horrible black crush with FIOS On-Demand (specifically Game of Thrones)? Crap in = Crap Out.

So how do I know if there is something wrong with my TV?  Is there a way for the video processor to be "slightly" off or not working because one still images when the camera isn't moving, it is CLEAR.....

All processing is off....

Anything bigger than a handful, you're risking a sprained tongue - Gary, Weird Science
post #12344 of 12659 Old 04-18-2014, 12:48 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemsc View Post

So how do I know if there is something wrong with my TV?  Is there a way for the video processor to be "slightly" off or not working because one still images when the camera isn't moving, it is CLEAR.....

All processing is off....

So I am wondering if there are settings on the blu ray player (Sony) that might be interefering with the TV processing causing this blurriness or excess judder....Any ideas?

Anything bigger than a handful, you're risking a sprained tongue - Gary, Weird Science
post #12345 of 12659 Old 04-19-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:

Just wanted to update those of you who offered suggestions. Drove to the store today (Sears in Dayton, OH, by the way...I can reveal it now, lol!), and the truth laid somewhere between the two employee opinions. There was definite IR, and I actually think some burn-in. Only 3,000 hours on the set, but there was a rather large Sony logo in the upper-right hand corner that was rather obvious against light backgrounds. I ran screen wipe for a while, and there was also some IR of the settings menu, so I'm thinking somebody left that up for a few hours one time. Anyway, it was a tough decision, but I passed on the TV. I'm sure somebody could handle those issues, but it was too much for me. I drove to a Micro Center about 75 min from there and picked up an LG 60PN5700 for $599. Got it home and set-up, and I'm actually quite pleased with it. I'll be living in that thread from now on, but thanks again to those who replied to me. Enjoy your gorgeous Panny plasmas you lucky dogs!
post #12346 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 09:06 AM

Does anyone know if there are any firmware updates to allow 5.1 pass through via optical? Or is there anyway to access something in the service menu which will allow you to "turn on" for a lack of better term, this feature?
Also this article
http://www.dts.com/corporate/press-releases/2013/01/dts-decoding-to-be-integrated-into-panasonic-north-american-tv-product-line.aspx

from DTS website indicates that DTS 2.0 should pass through on the Panny ST series. This article is from Jan 2013. Is this related strictly to 5.1 via the TV's built in tuner?
post #12347 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 09:49 AM

Liked: 26
Quote:

Just wanted to update those of you who offered suggestions. Drove to the store today (Sears in Dayton, OH, by the way...I can reveal it now, lol!), and the truth laid somewhere between the two employee opinions. There was definite IR, and I actually think some burn-in. Only 3,000 hours on the set, but there was a rather large Sony logo in the upper-right hand corner that was rather obvious against light backgrounds. I ran screen wipe for a while, and there was also some IR of the settings menu, so I'm thinking somebody left that up for a few hours one time. Anyway, it was a tough decision, but I passed on the TV. I'm sure somebody could handle those issues, but it was too much for me. I drove to a Micro Center about 75 min from there and picked up an LG 60PN5700 for $599. Got it home and set-up, and I'm actually quite pleased with it. I'll be living in that thread from now on, but thanks again to those who replied to me. Enjoy your gorgeous Panny plasmas you lucky dogs!

That's disappointing news, but heck it was worth a try!

post #12348 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 09:53 AM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccccsdad View Post

Does anyone know if there are any firmware updates to allow 5.1 pass through via optical? Or is there anyway to access something in the service menu which will allow you to "turn on" for a lack of better term, this feature? Also this article....from DTS website indicates that DTS 2.0 should pass through on the Panny ST series. This article is from Jan 2013. Is this related strictly to 5.1 via the TV's built in tuner?

There is no way you'll ever get the TV's digital/optical output to pass 5.1 from any externally connected sources (such as a cable box, satellite receiver, blu-ray player, etc). It's a copyright protection restriction and there's no update nor any way to "enable it" in the SM.

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR605, URC R40 Remote.
post #12349 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 15
Does anyone know what the used value of a p60st60 is? Man I can't find anything online. I'm trying to sell mine and would like to know.
post #12350 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 10:24 AM

I know these panasonic st60 tvs are the best deal for the money and I see that alot of people here got them for a really good price.....The problem is living over here in Ireland the only price I can get a 55" st60 for is 1850euro around (2500)dollars way more than I see people buying them on here:mad:

I am now thinking about getting a 51" Samsung F8500 for the same price as the 55ST60 .....I see that this samsung plasma is alot brighter and has deep blacks not sure how the blacks compare the panasonic though.......has anybody seen both these tvs how do they compare?
Which would you choose and why ?...considering I am not getting the panasonic any cheaper than the samsung only difference is the 4inch more on the 55st60.....
post #12351 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 10:32 AM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffluck View Post

Does anyone know what the used value of a p60st60 is? Man I can't find anything online. I'm trying to sell mine and would like to know.

I see you're selling it because you're having a big problem with IR so it must be pretty bad. Market value on a used 60ST60 with IR issues will vary greatly from buyer to buyer as people are going to be scared that they'll inherit your problem.

What content and source is causing IR on your screen? And how long does it take to get washed away to the point that it's no longer visible? How bad is it? Or has it become permanent Burn-In?

The 60ST60 was going for around $1,300 when it was discontinued, but since yours has an IR problem i'd list it at around that price or best offer. You might want to stop watching whatever is causing the IR and try to wash it all away with a Pixel Flipper or Slides or HD Wallpaper Images etc so that it's completely gone, then put it up for sale.

Randy
post #12352 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 10:52 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

Quote:

I see you're selling it because you're having a big problem with IR so it must be pretty bad. Market value on a used 60ST60 with IR issues will vary greatly from buyer to buyer as people are going to be scared that they'll inherit your problem.

What content and source is causing IR on your screen? And how long does it take to get washed away to the point that it's no longer visible? How bad is it? Or has it become permanent Burn-In?

The 60ST60 was going for around $1,300 when it was discontinued, but since yours has an IR problem i'd list it at around that price or best offer. You might want to stop watching whatever is causing the IR and try to wash it all away with a Pixel Flipper or Slides or HD Wallpaper Images etc so that it's completely gone, then put it up for sale.

Thanks. Why was it discontinued? IR?

Pretty much all sports, and anything with a constant logo. Sometimes after I watch the Golf Channel for a few hours it takes weeks to wash out. I always turn the contrast down to about 25% when I watch those channels.

But see that's the whole point. I don't want to stop watching sports because my TV is limited. Likewise the picture quality is worse when you turn the contrast down so much. So really I'm not getting out of the TV what I paid for.
post #12353 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:

I've been watching Craigslist now for a few months.  I've seen mostly 2006-2009 vintage Panasonics and they are in the $300 to $600 range depending on model and condition.

I've seen a few folks selling ST-60's and those have been going in the $700 to $1000 range.

I would say a good rule of thumb would be about 1/2 of the original MSRP.

This of course depends on the condition of your panel.  If you have stubborn IR or burn-in you will probably have to take more of a hit.

You can also look at websites like Amazon or Overstock or Best Buy that sell refurbished or open box models as a guide on market price.

Sorry you have to sell it.

PS  Can I ask why you are selling?  The reason I ask is I am discussing in another active thread that I have lucked upon a new P50ST-60 and I am debating that vs a good used model off Craigslist like a PZ80U for ~ $300.   My main concern is IR as noted in the thread..

post #12354 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:

There is no way you'll ever get the TV's digital/optical output to pass 5.1 from any externally connected sources (such as a cable box, satellite receiver, blu-ray player, etc). It's a copyright protection restriction and there's no update nor any way to "enable it" in the SM.

It's not a "copyright protection" issue. At the least, Sonys do it for DD5.1, and LGs do it for DTS as well.

It can't be a copyright issue even in principle, for DVD and Bluray players all have S/PDIF outputs. So do many HDMI switches sold at places like Amazon, which is not in the business of selling illegal devices.

It guess it could be a licensing issue, but I have no reason to believe this.
post #12355 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 04:39 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 28
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawfish View Post

It's not a "copyright protection" issue. At the least, Sonys do it for DD5.1, and LGs do it for DTS as well.

It can't be a copyright issue even in principle, for DVD and Bluray players all have S/PDIF outputs. So do many HDMI switches sold at places like Amazon, which is not in the business of selling illegal devices.

I believe the answer is somewhere in between. Indeed, media companies are pressuring manufacturers to limit access/passthrough of digital signals out of fear of piracy. We all know that's silly, but there it is.

But in the case of most TVs like this, it's this simple:

Audio/Video source: TV, what sort of speaker setup do you have?
Panny XXST60: I've got stereo speakers.
A/V Source: OK, here's a stereo stream you can decode.

Marc

Sometimes, I see dead pixels...
post #12356 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 06:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:

But see that's the whole point. I don't want to stop watching sports because my TV is limited. Likewise the picture quality is worse when you turn the contrast down so much. So really I'm not getting out of the TV what I paid for.

I watch a lot of sports. I just zoom a little once in a while to move the logo. I love the PQ, and since the 2015 Vizio's with local dimming were not available yet (still arent as far as I know), I figure Id try the Panasonic, and deal with the issues. I figure if I take good care of it, I can always sell it later on for a good price, and get the Vizio.

At this point though, I havent had any issues, and will probably just keep it. The picture is amazing.

post #12357 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davenlr View Post

Quote:

I watch a lot of sports. I just zoom a little once in a while to move the logo. I love the PQ, and since the 2015 Vizio's with local dimming were not available yet (still arent as far as I know), I figure Id try the Panasonic, and deal with the issues. I figure if I take good care of it, I can always sell it later on for a good price, and get the Vizio.

At this point though, I havent had any issues, and will probably just keep it. The picture is amazing.

I use the harmony one remote and zooming isn't easy. Also for some strange reason, pressing the harmony up and down button once sometimes equals two up and down buttons on the Panasonic menu. Needless to say, it is very difficult to navigate the Panasonic menu with the harmony remote. And the harmony one beats the Panasonic in terms of electrical ingenuity by 1,000, so the TV would go before that remote does.

Anyway, that fact coupled with the fact that zooming or turning contrast down actually makes the PQ sometimes much worse, is all just really annoying.
post #12358 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 08:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_G View Post

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawfish View Post

I believe the answer is somewhere in between. Indeed, media companies are pressuring manufacturers to limit access/passthrough of digital signals out of fear of piracy. We all know that's silly, but there it is.

If copyright were an issue, LG wouldn't be doing it in their TVs, and Sony, creator of a nasty rootkit with which they infected about 100 CDs before being publicly excoriated, sure as hell wouldn't be doing it. They'd be breaking the law, after all.

Quote:
But in the case of most TVs like this, it's this simple:

Audio/Video source: TV, what sort of speaker setup do you have?
Panny XXST60: I've got stereo speakers.
A/V Source: OK, here's a stereo stream you can decode.

When I put on my idle speculation cap, that's what comes to mind. It's the minimal functionality a manufacturer can get away with, so that's what a lot do.
post #12359 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 09:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:

I use the harmony one remote and zooming isn't easy. Also for some strange reason, pressing the harmony up and down button once sometimes equals two up and down buttons on the Panasonic menu. Needless to say, it is very difficult to navigate the Panasonic menu with the harmony remote. And the harmony one beats the Panasonic in terms of electrical ingenuity by 1,000, so the TV would go before that remote does.

Anyway, that fact coupled with the fact that zooming or turning contrast down actually makes the PQ sometimes much worse, is all just really annoying.

You can call Harmony, and they can run you though some special setups to eliminate that, but what I did was "learned" directly from the panasonic remote, those keys that double pressed, and when doing so, hit the original button REAL FAST. Took about 4 or 5 tries before the harmony "got it" right, but has worked perfectly since.

As for zooming, I use a DVDO video processor, not the TV, so that would be rather hard to duplicate. The best way I have found on the Panasonic itself, is to switch from FULL to JUST mode. It makes people faces a little long, but is not noticeable watching live sports as much as it is talking heads.

post #12360 of 12659 Old 04-20-2014, 09:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I use the harmony one remote and zooming isn't easy. Also for some strange reason, pressing the harmony up and down button once sometimes equals two up and down buttons on the Panasonic menu. Needless to say, it is very difficult to navigate the Panasonic menu with the harmony remote.

Does the supplied Panasonic remote also give the frequent double-presses? It did for both ST60s I had in my house. The S60 I had for a while was fine.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P55st60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P60st60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P65st60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt50 , Sony Bravia Xbr52hx909 52 Lcd Tv Direct Led
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page