Forum Jump: 

post #12751 of 12909 Old 07-29-2014, 06:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panatachi View Post
I'm willing to give it a try, I've only got 4 more days to decide. Where would I find the image?
How are you going to get a "few hundred hours" in just 4 days . . . ?

I would just return the set as not being OK.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12752 of 12909 Old 07-29-2014, 06:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by perchancetodream View Post
How are you going to get a "few hundred hours" in just 4 days . . . ?

I would just return the set as not being OK.
Good point. I'm going to box it up and return it. This particular retailer does not offer refunds on TV's, so I will be re-selecting, but no more floor models, I've learned my lesson. I think I'm just going to forget plasma all together, great picture but too high maintenance.
post #12753 of 12909 Old 08-01-2014, 07:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Got myself a 50ST60 open box at best buy for 629. They said it had been shipped there from their service center. It looks great and according to the status4 has 3600 hours. I applied dnice settings as i figure the tv is broken in fully. No idea if it was a store demo or a house tv that someone kept on 10 hours a day for their kids. NO IR or logos i can see. Coming from a GT25 with the black level issues its really nice.

Anything I need to do? Worth a professional calibration? No idea what kinda of break in was done on this tv.
post #12754 of 12909 Old 08-01-2014, 07:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
RE:

I thought I had found a NEW 50ST60 that I had been searching for from a marketplace seller on Sears. Unfortunately, they ended up shipping me a 50S64 (Costco model) which is not what I want - especially since I payed a marked up price for the ST60 in order to obtain it new. I will only buy new because I have to have a sales receipt to purchase an extended warranty.

If anyone has anymore leads on who might be selling a new one (regardless of price), let me know.
post #12755 of 12909 Old 08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajieboy View Post
IMHO, that's too much for a "used" TV. I've got this same model and paid $1500 brand new. I've owned it over 7 months and have logged in 2257 hrs. At 3000 hrs. it would probably take me a few more months. So you see, Floor Model or whatever, this is a "used" TV that's equal to about 9 months of normal usage. I'd offer the store somewhere between $900-$1000. That's it. Let us know how it works out.
I think the definition of "used' and floor model from an authorized dealer is different

I am not sure I have seen a "used" anything that had the warranty start the day that you purchased it

What you might say is that is to much to pay for a display..based on what new in box units were going for

I paid significantly less for a floor model 60" about 3 months ago...$424.00 from an authorized dealer

99% of the reason i bought it was that is was so discounted

Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Onkyo 5508 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp Atlantic technology System 350 THX Ultra speakers
Rm 2 LG 47LE8500 Pioneer SC37 Celestion 305 speaker system
Rm 3 Samsung 51E8000 Yamaha A2010 Kef 2005.2 speaker system
Rm 4 Panasonic 50ST50 Onkyo 5009/906 Mirage Omni sat speaker system
post #12756 of 12909 Old 08-02-2014, 10:05 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Well I returned the 50ST60 with the uneven screen wear and reselected a newer Panasonic LED (AS530u), not a bad TV but man I already miss that plasma display. I would take a floor model with a good screen any day. The 2013 Panasonic plasmas really are special, and I think it will be a while before that quality of picture is available at an affordable price. I wish manufacturers would spend less time on 3D and smart features and more on picture quality.
post #12757 of 12909 Old 08-02-2014, 10:30 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
picture settings question

I noticed the picture didn't look right. I checked with the settings I used (D'Nice) and they were all wrong compared to what theyonce were. I put them back in and I have a problem accessing some the settings in the:
ADVANCE PICTURE SETTINGS

Advance Picture:
Game Mode:
I can access Game Mode and don't know what to set it at

1080p pixel direct:
What to do with this?

3:2 PullDown: Auto
D'Nice suggests a setting of "Auto" but I can't access this.

I appreciate any guidance with the above questions/concerns.

Thank you
Rich

HDMI/DVI RGB Range
***All Off***
post #12758 of 12909 Old 08-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by alettiere View Post
I thought I had found a NEW 50ST60 that I had been searching for from a marketplace seller on Sears. Unfortunately, they ended up shipping me a 50S64 (Costco model) which is not what I want - especially since I payed a marked up price for the ST60 in order to obtain it new. I will only buy new because I have to have a sales receipt to purchase an extended warranty.

If anyone has anymore leads on who might be selling a new one (regardless of price), let me know.
Of the 50"-65" TVs the 50" was the first to sell out well over six months ago. You would have to be VERY lucky to find a new one now.
post #12759 of 12909 Old 08-02-2014, 11:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnne1 View Post
I think the definition of "used' and floor model from an authorized dealer is different

I am not sure I have seen a "used" anything that had the warranty start the day that you purchased it

What you might say is that is to much to pay for a display..based on what new in box units were going for

I paid significantly less for a floor model 60" about 3 months ago...$424.00 from an authorized dealer

99% of the reason i bought it was that is was so discounted

Warren
Yeah, that sounds like a good deal on the 60" display providing the condition of the TV. But those deals don't grow on trees, and you may look a long time (if ever) before you see another deal like that one.

Yes, floor models are different from "used" TV's that are purchased from normal consumers. The average "Used" TV is turned on maybe once a day for a few hours after work. A Floor Model is turned on every single day, all day and continously into the evening when the store closes.

"Used" TV's have their settings adjusted & tweaked, thus putting the display panel in a less stressful operation. Floor Model TV's generally are run in torch mode with the brightness & contrast controls cranked-up. Not especially a good way to treat your TV. Also given the fact that thousands of people that have drifted in & out of that store over the months the TV was on the sales floor, fooling around with the remote and settings and god knows what else.

Yep, you're right, there is definitely a difference between a consumer owned "Used" TV and a store "Floor Model".

Almost forgot. The cherished Panasonic Warranty. Panasonic has one of the lowest failure rates (approx 3%) in the industry, so there's a 97% probability rate that the display will not fail during the warranty period. Collecting on any issues you may experience is another matter altogether, and good luck with that. Besides, The Panasonic Warranty transfers over to the new owner even when you buy "used".

Last edited by cajieboy; 08-02-2014 at 11:46 PM.
post #12760 of 12909 Old 08-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Besides, The Panasonic Warranty transfers over to the new owner even when you buy "used".
Very few manufacterer's warranties are transferable, these TVs included.

From the warranty:

This limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of a new product which was not sold "as is".

Warranty can be viewed here:

http://shop.panasonic.com/docs/warra...s_Warranty.pdf
post #12761 of 12909 Old 08-03-2014, 05:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Yeah, that sounds like a good deal on the 60" display providing the condition of the TV. But those deals don't grow on trees, and you may look a long time (if ever) before you see another deal like that one.

Yes, floor models are different from "used" TV's that are purchased from normal consumers. The average "Used" TV is turned on maybe once a day for a few hours after work. A Floor Model is turned on every single day, all day and continously into the evening when the store closes.

"Used" TV's have their settings adjusted & tweaked, thus putting the display panel in a less stressful operation. Floor Model TV's generally are run in torch mode with the brightness & contrast controls cranked-up. Not especially a good way to treat your TV. Also given the fact that thousands of people that have drifted in & out of that store over the months the TV was on the sales floor, fooling around with the remote and settings and god knows what else.

Yep, you're right, there is definitely a difference between a consumer owned "Used" TV and a store "Floor Model".

Almost forgot. The cherished Panasonic Warranty. Panasonic has one of the lowest failure rates (approx 3%) in the industry, so there's a 97% probability rate that the display will not fail during the warranty period. Collecting on any issues you may experience is another matter altogether, and good luck with that. Besides, The Panasonic Warranty transfers over to the new owner even when you buy "used".
a lot of assumption there on the what life a display TV has had vs a used TV from a consumer

If someone has kids in the house, a smoker ,or pets...that makes a significant difference in a "USED" TV...IMO

It has already been pointed out you are not accurate about the Panasonic warranty transferring.
Read the paperwork included with your TV

Sears...where I bought my display 60" ST60, does not have their TVs on overnight
You should drive by your local store after hours and see for yourself

Based on the manufacturers rating of 100K hours of service...I think the TV is only 3.5% into its lifespan
Even if Panasonic grossly misstated their panels lifespan..lets say its 25K hours
lets say I watch the TV 8 hours a day every day
That number is not even close considering the TV is still packed and is not even in use
but for grins lets say I watch it 8 hours a day 365 days a year. That is 8.5 years of service based on the panel only last 25% of the time that Panasonic rated it for

The Tv will be a dinosaur in 5 years based on how fast TV technology moves
But for $424 plus tax and $60 for a 4 year square trade warranty...I am good with that

The other part I am curious about

where did you get those failure numbers for the Panasonic TV's?

Hopefully not the same place you got the warranty information

The other part you have forgotten...if that is the accurate word
If you are the original buyer of the display Tv and the factory warranty starts from day one of your ownership you can also buy an extended warranty...from the retailer or a 3rd party

Can you do that with a "used" TV?

Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Onkyo 5508 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp Atlantic technology System 350 THX Ultra speakers
post #12762 of 12909 Old 08-03-2014, 07:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
a lot of assumption there on the what life a display TV has had vs a used TV from a consumer

If someone has kids in the house, a smoker ,or pets...that makes a significant difference in a "USED" TV...IMO

It has already been pointed out you are not accurate about the Panasonic warranty transferring.
Read the paperwork included with your TV

Sears...where I bought my display 60" ST60, does not have their TVs on overnight
You should drive by your local store after hours and see for yourself

Based on the manufacturers rating of 100K hours of service...I think the TV is only 3.5% into its lifespan
Even if Panasonic grossly misstated their panels lifespan..lets say its 25K hours
lets say I watch the TV 8 hours a day every day
That number is not even close considering the TV is still packed and is not even in use
but for grins lets say I watch it 8 hours a day 365 days a year. That is 8.5 years of service based on the panel only last 25% of the time that Panasonic rated it for

The Tv will be a dinosaur in 5 years based on how fast TV technology moves
But for $424 plus tax and $60 for a 4 year square trade warranty...I am good with that

The other part I am curious about

where did you get those failure numbers for the Panasonic TV's?

Hopefully not the same place you got the warranty information

The other part you have forgotten...if that is the accurate word
If you are the original buyer of the display Tv and the factory warranty starts from day one of your ownership you can also buy an extended warranty...from the retailer or a 3rd party

Can you do that with a "used" TV?

Warren
Never said store TV's were left on overnight, just that they are usually turned-on and running in torch mode for 10-12 hours a day, every day, 7 days a week continously for months at a time and when the store is open.

Yes, the warranty blurb I made at the very last sentence of my 3 paragraph post as an afterthought was incorrect. No big deal to me because I don't put much stock in Mfg'er warranties for TV's in the first place. But if you feel the warranty is a deal breaker for you, then by all means get what you like.

As for buying "used" from the original owner, just use common sense. I wouldn't buy a used car from some pimply-faced teenage kid w/a heavy foot that is also a chain-smoker. You ask a lot of questions, you're most likely looking at the TV in the seller's home. Pay attention to details. I guess if you can't figure out how to buy used stuff from people without getting ripped-off or buyer's remorse, then don't do it.

I'm a realist and have no agenda here. I don't need to talk myself into buying a floor-model TV vs a "Used" TV from some responsible owner. I can see you don't take advice very well or another point of view, but maybe other members on here that have a similar problem will "get it". There's always two sides of a coin.

Last edited by cajieboy; 08-03-2014 at 07:22 AM.
post #12763 of 12909 Old 08-03-2014, 08:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Never said store TV's were left on overnight, just that they are usually turned-on and running in torch mode for 10-12 hours a day, every day, 7 days a week continously for months at a time and when the store is open.

Yes, the warranty blurb I made at the very last sentence of my 3 paragraph post as an afterthought was incorrect. No big deal to me because I don't put much stock in Mfg'er warranties for TV's in the first place. But if you feel the warranty is a deal breaker for you, then by all means get what you like.

As for buying "used" from the original owner, just use common sense. I wouldn't buy a used car from some pimply-faced teenage kid w/a heavy foot that is also a chain-smoker. You ask a lot of questions, you're most likely looking at the TV in the seller's home. Pay attention to details. I guess if you can't figure out how to buy used stuff from people without getting ripped-off or buyer's remorse, then don't do it.

I'm a realist and have no agenda here. I don't need to talk myself into buying a floor-model TV vs a "Used" TV from some responsible owner. I can see you don't take advice very well or another point of view, but maybe other members on here that have a similar problem will "get it". There's always two sides of a coin.
I am realist as well and I try to assume as little as possible
Hopefully you dont think I am trying to talk anyone into anything
I have just stated what works for me...and use the facts that support this with as little assumption as possible

therefore..the warranty starting from day one is a pretty big deal for me

Using your example of a car...you HOPE that you have that insight that you mentioned. However it might be a better deal to have it checked out by your trusted mechanic regardless of who owned it..or even better yet have a warranty

I am not sure what advice you are offering when you used incorrect facts...admittedly ..in your post

But anyway...yes...two sides to the story as you said

To my other question..and a fact that you stated in the other post

where did you obtain your percentage of warranty claims for Panasonic TV's?

Warren

post #12764 of 12909 Old 08-03-2014, 09:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I am realist as well and I try to assume as little as possible
Hopefully you dont think I am trying to talk anyone into anything
I have just stated what works for me...and use the facts that support this with as little assumption as possible

therefore..the warranty starting from day one is a pretty big deal for me

Using your example of a car...you HOPE that you have that insight that you mentioned. However it might be a better deal to have it checked out by your trusted mechanic regardless of who owned it..or even better yet have a warranty

I am not sure what advice you are offering when you used incorrect facts...admittedly ..in your post

But anyway...yes...two sides to the story as you said

To my other question..and a fact that you stated in the other post

where did you obtain your percentage of warranty claims for Panasonic TV's?

Warren
I think you mean the singular "fact" as stated previously. My bad, I stand corrected. You're harping on the warranty. As also stated previously, no big deal to me as I don't put much stock in Mfg'ers TV Warranties. Apparently, it means the world to you, so go for it. Sounds like you just want to argue about your love of warranties and carry on incessantly. Or maybe you just like to be arguementive. Whatever the reason, I think you've exhausted the topic.

Oh, on your other question regarding reliability reports, you can Google it or use the search function on AVS.

Last edited by cajieboy; 08-03-2014 at 09:26 AM.
post #12765 of 12909 Old 08-03-2014, 09:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I think you mean the singular "fact" as stated previously. You're harping on the warranty. As also stated previously, no big deal to me as I don't put much stock in Mfg'ers TV Warranties. Apparently, it means the world to you, so go for it. Sounds like you just want to argue about your love of warranties and carry on incessantly. Or maybe you just like to be arguementive. Whatever the reason, I think you've exhausted the topic.
ok...thats fine no worrries.....

I guess this speaks to the internet and misunderstanding..because you are not close to my intent or thought...LOL

My original post was involved with a display Tv, and what I paid and the details
Take the post for the facts of the matter and what happened...nothing more. Dont read anything more into it

but to my question..that I have asked twice now and what I am WAY more interested in

where did you get your information on the 3% failure rate for Panasonic TV's

Warren

post #12766 of 12909 Old 08-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

where did you get your information on the 3% failure rate for Panasonic TV's

Warren
Consumer reports reported 3% breakdowns in the first three years for Panny plasmas for a few years. I haven't seen recent ratings so I don't know if that's still the number or not.
post #12767 of 12909 Old 08-03-2014, 11:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samijubal View Post
Consumer reports reported 3% breakdowns in the first three years for Panny plasmas for a few years. I haven't seen recent ratings so I don't know if that's still the number or not.
do you recall how that compared to other brands?

Warren

post #12768 of 12909 Old 08-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
do you recall how that compared to other brands?

Warren
If I remember right from the last time I saw them which was a couple of years ago, Samsung was 4.5% and LG was 6%. I think most libraries have copies of Consumer Reports you can look at. The Buyer's Guides have breakdowns in the back of them.
post #12769 of 12909 Old 08-06-2014, 08:21 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Why do the European models only have 3 temperature settings (cool, normal, warm)? Is their warm the equivalent to our warm 1 or warm 2?
post #12770 of 12909 Old 08-06-2014, 11:11 PM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by garnettrules21 View Post
Why do the European models only have 3 temperature settings (cool, normal, warm)? Is their warm the equivalent to our warm 1 or warm 2?
Warm 2 is EU Warm.
In the service menu Cinema effects Warm 2.
post #12771 of 12909 Old 08-07-2014, 02:01 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtom4prez View Post
The tech says it is panel failure. He took some pictures to submit to Panasonic. He said that Panasonic should do something for me even if the TV is out of warranty. Panel should not fail after 1 year and 1 month. I have a case open with Panasonic and he will submit his pictures with his report. We will see what Panasonic will do.
It took a week for Panasonic to process the paperwork. More like they wait a week to process your paperwork. The case manager called and said he noticed that I bought the TV with a credit card. He suggested that I would do better with the credit card company since I am out of warranty and they stopped making plasmas. He suggested that I make a claim with the credit card and he would also provide a 10% discount if I buy Panasonic as a replacement online somewhere. We talked some about them replacing it but I am not a good negotiator. He mentioned that there is a bidding war for Panasonic plasmas.

Anyway, I am now submitting the estimate to credit card. I am fine with the TV missing 5% of the right side if it is FREE. It turns out 65inch is a little large for my 10.5 feet seating position. I don't see the problem if I look at the middle of the screen.

I hope to get my $2K back and save it for OLED in the fall.
post #12772 of 12909 Old 08-08-2014, 07:13 AM

Hi everyone,

I have just came home from couple of days off and found my router dead. I have bought a new one and everything looked good until I have connected my 55ST60 to one of the LAN port. No connection the router does not see the TV and reverse. According to the TV the ethernet cable is not even connected... I guess this is a goodbye to the ethernet adapter.

My question is: is this covered by warranty [if the fault happened by lightning strike?]? Can they replace only the ethernet part?
Is there any service/troubleshooting menu where I could make it 100% that the problem is the ethernet in the TV?

Thanks for your answers.
post #12773 of 12909 Old 08-08-2014, 07:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreutzere View Post
Hi everyone,

I have just came home from couple of days off and found my router dead. I have bought a new one and everything looked good until I have connected my 55ST60 to one of the LAN port. No connection the router does not see the TV and reverse. According to the TV the ethernet cable is not even connected... I guess this is a goodbye to the ethernet adapter.

My question is: is this covered by warranty [if the fault happened by lightning strike?]? Can they replace only the ethernet part?
Is there any service/troubleshooting menu where I could make it 100% that the problem is the ethernet in the TV?

Thanks for your answers.

I would try a factory reset

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
post #12774 of 12909 Old 08-08-2014, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post
I would try a factory reset
Tried, unfortunately no help.
post #12775 of 12909 Old 08-08-2014, 08:14 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 34
If it is still under warranty, simply report that the Ethernet adaptor seems to have failed and let service take care of it.

Sometimes, I see dead pixels...
post #12776 of 12909 Old 08-08-2014, 09:22 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
anything I should know before connecting FiiO D07 Advanced Digital to Analog Audio Converter Optical and Coaxial DAC to my precious ? I was surprised to find out that this thing does not have a power button stays on 24/7 I guess
post #12777 of 12909 Old 08-10-2014, 10:58 AM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Success!

I have removed my European A (CPU) board and replaced it with a USA one, now I have all the missing options that the EU version was lacking.
I need to re-calibrate it now because I didn't save the setting on a USB.
post #12778 of 12909 Old 08-13-2014, 05:25 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 18
How often should I recalibrate this thing?

I last calibrated it back in January of this year. Info here: HCFR - Open source projector and display calibration software

It still looks fine to me, but I fall asleep with it on a lot and I have it on for at least 8 hours every day. Sometimes many days in a row I'll have it on. I like to have background noise/stuff while I'm working on other things.

If I had to guestimate I'd say I've put at least 3000 more hours on it already. I just checked the service menu and it has 5680 hours on it right now, but I forgot what the value was when I did that last calibration. (I think around 2000 or so though).

For me calibration turns into an all night thing because the controls on this thing are a nightmare and I want my white balance and primaries to be sub 1dE if possible. (I'm seriously OCD).

I guess I could always plug in my meter and take some readings later...
post #12779 of 12909 Old 08-13-2014, 05:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by damag0r View Post
How often should I recalibrate this thing?

I last calibrated it back in January of this year. Info here: HCFR - Open source projector and display calibration software

It still looks fine to me, but I fall asleep with it on a lot and I have it on for at least 8 hours every day. Sometimes many days in a row I'll have it on. I like to have background noise/stuff while I'm working on other things.

If I had to guestimate I'd say I've put at least 3000 more hours on it already. I just checked the service menu and it has 5680 hours on it right now, but I forgot what the value was when I did that last calibration. (I think around 2000 or so though).

For me calibration turns into an all night thing because the controls on this thing are a nightmare and I want my white balance and primaries to be sub 1dE if possible. (I'm seriously OCD).

I guess I could always plug in my meter and take some readings later...
Might be worth a look, the 2013 models tend to drift towards red in the greyscale from what I have heard.

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey

Last edited by chunon; 08-13-2014 at 06:03 AM.
post #12780 of 12909 Old 08-13-2014, 08:02 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 29
FYI

Just in case anyone has a panel failure within 2 years from date of purchase...

My 65ST60 had panel failure one month after Panasonic warranty. Created a case with Panasonic. Called a local TV tech for estimate. Paid $95 for repair estimate and evaluation. Panasonic looked at my sales receipt and advise me to file claim with my credit card. The claims person said "You would do better with the credit card since you are out of warranty." He also offered a 10% online discount if I replace with a Panasonic TV. If you are out of warranty with Panasonic, they will offer "assistance" with repair cost but not a panel replacement.

Credit card processing of the claim was very fast if you have all the paperwork. (You need to file a claim with 30 days of the failure.) Credit card agrees to replace TV. I have 6 months from the time of failure to replace the TV.

"A copy of the itemized sales receipt for a replacement of the item you are claiming.
Although the replacement can be for any amount, reimbursement will be limited to the
lesser of the original or the replacement cost and subject to the limit of liability."

Not bad, I do get to keep the TV which is still very watchable with 4inches of the right side missing. I will be shopping for a new TV this fall.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P55st60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P60st60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P65st60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt50 , Sony Bravia Xbr52hx909 52 Lcd Tv Direct Led
Gear in this thread - P55st60 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page