Official Panasonic TC-PxxST60 Series thread - Page 428 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #12811 of 12811 Old Today, 05:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hey there,

I have a 55st60 and have been having a possible issue with it for some time now. On somewhat still pictures, it is incredible. However, as soon as an object starts to move and the camera doesn't follow that object (i.e. a fixed camera shot and a car drives by and the camera doesn't move), that object isn't clear at all - it's a total blur. And the object doesn't have to go fast either. But as soon as it stops moving the image is CRYSTAL CLEAR again.

This is my first plasma and I don't think this should be like that. I don't see this happen on others plasma (Buddy has a F5500 from Samsung).

All settings like motion smooth and sharpness are off.

Is there a test I can do on this tv to tell if something is wrong? I am also noticing FAINT lines on the right side of the panel that I can only see on really light backgrounds. I have read about these from other members - some say they are just normal for Pannys - others say they are not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Anything bigger than a handful, you're risking a sprained tongue - Gary, Weird Science
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P55st60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P60st60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P65st60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt50 , Sony Bravia Xbr52hx909 52 Lcd Tv Direct Led
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page