Official Panasonic TC-PxxST60 Series thread - Page 445 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #13321 of 13324 Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitterpat View Post
Do you know the model number...cost? Is it a tilting one or one that pulls out from the wall?
Thanks
RCA MST65BKR tilting mount. I cannot comment on cost, it has been a while back. Probably the same as it (or it's replacement) lists at Frys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13322 of 13324 Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Im about to buy a Panasonic TXP50ST60Y and have asked the seller to give me the running hours. This is the instructions I gave him :

Menu > Help > Information > status4

The numbers starts with a C, I have checked that this is true on my Panasonic TX-P65ST60Y. The seller have reported A0093-00000 and I supose that this is 93 hours but whats up with the A?
post #13323 of 13324 Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitterpat View Post
Do you know the model number...cost? Is it a tilting one or one that pulls out from the wall?
Thanks
I've bought all ours from MP. However, since our new 60" ST was probably only half the weight of the previous old 50" Panny plasma, wasn't concerned about ability to hold weight. (In that case used the old wall mount.) We prefer tilt/swivel for main rooms because (1) gives more flexibility to position screen and (2) to get access to connections. In bedrooms just get tilt because (1) fits a couple inches flatter (closer) to wall and there is no need to swivel. After install, rarely need to access connections.
post #13324 of 13324 Old Today, 03:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowjim View Post
I'm about to buy a Panasonic TXP50ST60Y and have asked the seller to give me the running hours. This is the instructions I gave him :

Menu > Help > Information > status4

The numbers starts with a C, I have checked that this is true on my Panasonic TX-P65ST60Y. The seller have reported A0093-00000 and I suppose that this is 93 hours but whats up with the A?
These tv's display use an "A" for the first hundred. A "B" for the second then at three hundred it switches to "C". I have no idea why they do this but yea that is 93 hours on the tv.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P55st60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P60st60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P65st60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55vt50 , Sony Bravia Xbr52hx909 52 Lcd Tv Direct Led
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page