VT50 Image Problem - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-13-2013, 07:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Bought a TC-P55VT50 shortly after Christmas and went through the whole burn in procedure. Everything was going smoothly until 2 days ago. I started getting some weird discolored vertical bar. Its was at first barely visible, and the problem went away. This morning the discolored vertical came back. It occasionally vanishes but at random times it would come back. Does anyone know what this is? Sadly I can't return to the store to exchange because I am past the days for exchanges (14 days) frown.gif How is Panasonic customer service?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-13-2013, 08:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Yeah, I would say that is a definite defect. In your packet of materials, there should have been a Concierge information card with customer service information, at least mine came with one and I have an ST50, so I have to imagine a VT50 would have a similar card.

Call them first thing tomorrow morning and log a case. Tell them you have pictures if they need them and most likely they will send someone out to evaluate. And while it might not happen when the tech is there, at least you have pics to back it up.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page