Have people settled on one 3d Glasses choice? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-17-2013, 01:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have been searching around and there still does not seem to be a consensus on the best 3d glasses.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-17-2013, 06:08 AM

Liked: 10
I have the 65VT50 and Im using 3D glasses from Dimensional Optics and they work great. I order on a Monday and had them by Wed. There website is http://www.dimensionaloptics.com
post #3 of 4 Old 01-17-2013, 08:03 AM

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas27 View Post

I have been searching around and there still does not seem to be a consensus on the best 3d glasses.

That's correct.
post #4 of 4 Old 01-18-2013, 04:56 PM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhawes View Post

I have the 65VT50 and Im using 3D glasses from Dimensional Optics and they work great. I order on a Monday and had them by Wed. There website is http://www.dimensionaloptics.com

We've had out 55" GT30 Panny for almost a year now. I decided to get some 3D Glasses at the same time but really didn't have much to go on. I spent a great deal just reading users reviews all over....Amazon, here, Crutchfield, Best Buy....wherever I could find something. I wanted the offical panasonic models but at the time the price on them was close to $80+ each. Another name I kept seeing positive reviews on were the True Depth 3D ones. I was actually sold on them when I saw the 3D Active by Dimensional Optics. There really wasn't much on them in the plasma crowd but DLP users really gave them thumbs up. I also liked they were rechargable, came with a nice case, cloth and cord. The big thing was users liked the way they felt and are very lite. I do adjust/bump up the settings to offset the tinted lens but that's just something all 3D glasses have. They kind of remind me of the older Ray Bans Wayfarer sunglasses except with a bigger side.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page