PANASONIC VT50 SCREEN CRACKED. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-18-2013, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi to everyone, this afternoon I was watching tv , and in a second my tv dies, and when I checked my screen with a lintern I noticed that the screen has 2 small cracks in the bottom, so, I called Panasonic, I sent by fax the invoice and i will see what's happen next week.
That sucks......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-18-2013, 05:41 PM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissgear1 View Post

Hi to everyone, this afternoon I was watching tv , and in a second my tv dies, and when I checked my screen with a lintern I noticed that the screen has 2 small cracks in the bottom, so, I called Panasonic, I sent by fax the invoice and i will see what's happen next week.
That sucks......

Did you see a flash behind the TV or hear a pop sound the moment that the TV died? Very often an internal component can fail suddenly with enough force to crack the delicate panel glass from behind. They'll probably send a technician over to inspect the glass and test the TV so hopefully he'll determine that this indeed what happened, and is not CID (customer induced damage). If you have a Wii game etc remove it from the room entirely and hide it somewhere LOL.

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333, URC R40 Remote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gallery -
post #3 of 3 Old 01-19-2013, 08:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi, no just the screen make some color stars all around the screen, and when I checked it with a lintern I saw two small cracks in the bottom.
Even I have not any kind of consoles.
Thanks,.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page