Anyone recommend a wall mount for Panasonic 65" VT50? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-29-2013, 05:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I am looking for a wall mount for a 65" vt50. I prefer a tiltable mount (pro & cons between tilt and non-tilt?) and one that is is relatively flush but still allows for cable access. I will need some space or opening in the rear to mount a recessed plug or power bridge. The tv hasn't been delivered yet so I don't know which way the HDMI cable will be oriented out of the tv. I checked momoprice, but I live in Canada and the cost to ship was 3 times the price of a mount so it wasn't such a good deal. I looked at the Sanus LT25 and it looks like it would work, I like the features of the "pro set" and it is open on the bracket. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-29-2013, 06:08 PM

Liked: 14
Well I was going to recommend a Monoprice mount. I believe someone else indicated Parts Express also sell nice mounts at cheap prices.

I would recommend getting some right angle HDMI adapters. I believe the VT (like the ST) has the HMDI slots out to the side. So when you hook up an HDMI cable (if it's not think like a RedMere cable), it might be visible when viewing the display.

This is the right angle HDMI adapter I got for my ST50, so the HDMI cable is plugged into this from the top. There are other ones where the HDMI cable would be plugged in from the bottom, but you run the risk of blocking the other HDMI slots.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10419&cs_id=1041913&p_id=4860&seq=1&format=2
post #3 of 3 Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 24
Thanks for the reply.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page