Pioneer PRO1150HD need Help !!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-02-2013, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello Everyone.

I have Pioneer Elite PRO1150HD that had it for about 5 years hanging in my man cave and using it with my pioneer elite av receiver vsx-94thx. So my uverse box was always hook up with component cable and digital for sound. I purchase a google TV so i switch my cable to hdmi so i can do hdm pass through. I always have hdmi control turn on both units so i can get on screen volume display on my plasma.

So now we getting to the point when everything start going weird on me. When I turn all on and select HDMI1 on my receiver to watch TV my receiver will go to the correct input and then right when "audio is switch" message come on the screen looks like my TV some how will switch my receiver to TV input. at times my TV will turn off my receiver. For some reason my YV is sending weird commands through HDMI to my Audio Receiver. When I turn HDMI control off on the TV everything is fine. It will go to the correct input will not turn off and it works. I also notice then few months back my receiver will stay on for a while when turn off and then turn it self off. I think HDMI was retaining the receiver to turn on. I already replaced all HDMI cable but the one run from TV to receiver. since it is 15ft cable. I think i will try today.

Has anyone heard of Pioneer having bad power control over HDMI and causing problems like that. I look in to parts and I'm assuming that i would need a main board for the TV (Pioneer AWV2456). That is what is controlling all HDMI functions.

Any input will be gladly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-04-2013, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone ????
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Pioneer Elite Kuro Pro 1150hd 50 Inch Plasma Hdtv