Forum Jump: 

post #3601 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 01:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandwidthHog View Post

Further, white's aren't white, unless in vivid mode. White lettering in anything other than vivid is dirty, I don't know how else to describe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paincakes View Post

I'm in the same boat.

The whites are definitely "dirty" Has anyone else experienced this, especially if your previous TV was an LCD?

Hey guys try my settings and see what you think. The colors are definitely not neutral but its what looked best to my eyes. I watch a lot of bright shows like Anime and found that my settings work really well for stuff that has bright colors. Warm2 has better colors, but you guys will probably like warm1 since it gives you brighter "cleaner" whites.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3602 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 01:37 AM

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by PogueSquadron View Post

For those saying the image doesn't pop, what kind of room are you watching the TV in? Is it dim or dark?

I only ask because I was just watching Breaking Bad on Netflix and I thought it looked awesome. In a darker room I feel like the set is more than bright enough. My room gets a little brighter during the day, but with the blinds down the TV still looks great

And for those mentioning a red push, is there any way you could provide a photo? I'm curious to see exactly what you're talking about. Maybe I'm just lucky but I haven't noticed anything like that on my set.

I'd like to post some pictures showing my red push........but I haven't figured out how to do this. Can anyone explain how to upload one or more pictures in a reply.

post #3603 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 03:03 AM

Liked: 10
Well surpassed the 100 hour mark on the DNice slides and began watching some HBO and BluRay's tonight on my 55s60. Whoa, this display is pretty marvelous for my needs. It's my first plasma and I must say, i am a huge fan. I used Fairchild's settings and yeah, nice stuff!
post #3604 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 03:06 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci3 View Post

I'm a 50S64 owner and I'm also not happy about PQ...and specifically the Red bias. I've tried many of the posted settings including some tweaking of them, and have been disappointed in being unable to reduce the red push. I feel the red push has resulted in poor PQ overall and at times gives really strange unnatural flesh tones. 'Blue' sky has a purplish tone, blue ocean water becomes dark. There is only one OTA program I watched that was really good...a PBS Nature program about the Birds Of Paradise in New Guinea. Since that program was in a jungle environment the red bias issue wasn't noticeable.
So I also wonder why I'm so unhappy when there are rave reviews of this Panny and almost every one on this forum seems extremely happy re PQ.
I've had the TV for 2 months and I'm just about ready to return it short of some miracle to eliminate the red bias and achieve better PQ.

This doesn't sound like "red push," but rather a grayscale that is too warm for your liking. Have you changed the temperature from Warm 2 to Warm 1 or even Normal? It's your TV and you who has to enjoy it, so if you're giving up accuracy for personal preference then there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Also, remember that not all source material has been created equal and cable/satellite will more often than not be of poor quality compared to a well-produced Blu Ray. (always make definitive judgements with the latter, never the former)

Everyone else who's disliking their S60's picture, (especially former LCD owners) it would be advisable to play with this setting and, if you haven't done so already, make sure the panel brightness is set to Mid instead of Low and CATS/ Power Saving is turned off. (I believe what you're looking for is Standard)
post #3605 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 05:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:

I'm a 50S64 owner and I'm also not happy about PQ...and specifically the Red bias. I've tried many of the posted settings including some tweaking of them, and have been disappointed in being unable to reduce the red push. I feel the red push has resulted in poor PQ overall and at times gives really strange unnatural flesh tones. 'Blue' sky has a purplish tone, blue ocean water becomes dark. There is only one OTA program I watched that was really good...a PBS Nature program about the Birds Of Paradise in New Guinea. Since that program was in a jungle environment the red bias issue wasn't noticeable.
So I also wonder why I'm so unhappy when there are rave reviews of this Panny and almost every one on this forum seems extremely happy re PQ.
I've had the TV for 2 months and I'm just about ready to return it short of some miracle to eliminate the red bias and achieve better PQ.

Are you sure you've arrived at a good greyscale (i.e. no red push)? And that the tint is properly calibrated? There shouldn't be any major red bias on this set.
post #3606 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 06:20 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandwidthHog View Post

Hello everybody,

So first off, I'm new to these forums & this is my first post. I much appreciate all of the guidance given here. Great stuff.

So here's my dilemma: A couple of weeks ago I purchased the TC-65PS64 from Sam's. After unboxing the TV, I immediately began running D-Nice's slides24/7 for 120 hours. So far so good. I entered his recommended settings & found the picture to be dim & washed out & not very vibrant. I half expected this to be the case since others mentioned it as well using his settings. I also chalked up some of it to the fact that his recommended settings aren't specifically for the S64 model & the S64 doesn't even have some of the sub-menu's required for his settings.

I next decided to use Moshock's settings given on post #1066 in this thread & definitely found them to be better, at least to my eye. My overall concern here is that although everybody seems to rave about the picture quality of this set, I simply don't see it no matter what I do. No matter the HD content I throw at it, the image just doesn't pop, at all. I have Optimum HD cable & also some HD content on my Apple TV, both connected via HDMI directly to the TV. I'm also seated the proper distance & i watch it in completely darkened room, so it's not that.

To give an example, watching the most recent episode of Breaking Bad in HD, I would pause the TV on some scenes containing wide-open landscape shots of the desert that are usually stunning when watching on my iPhone or iPad Mini (granted, not a perfect comparison) & everything was completely washed out & dull. Moshock's settings were the best since they were brighter, but still felt like they were nothing special. I know this is a sin to say this here, but Vivid mode provided the only picture that would cause you to take notice & even think "ok, this isn't your normal TV", except it's a horrible choice when it comes to rendering people's faces & overall over-saturated (which is probably why it causes you to take notice). Also, on darker scenes, D-nice's or CNET's settings (which I find somewhat comparable), there's detail that gets lost in the dark areas that can only be seen when switching to something brighter, such as Moshock's settings. Further, white's aren't white, unless in vivid mode. White lettering in anything other than vivid is dirty, I don't know how else to describe it.

I felt lucky to have no fan noise issues others have mentioned & also no other loud noises or IR or burn-in. Nevertheless, I'm extremely disappointed in the picture quality, which was the one issue I never felt I'd have to contend with on this TV given all the rave reviews. I loathe to buy the F8500 since I'm not a fan of that company (for reasons I won't go into here as it's not important), but other than upgrading to the VT or ZT series (and I question if that'll even resolve the problem), I don't know what other choice I have. Also, let's face it, it's not easy to return/exchange something so large.

I just don't understand how this TV can be so universally loved for its image quality yet I find it to be nothing special. When recently in a Best Buy, I definitely felt the VT they had on display had the best picture in the sea of other TV's they were selling, so maybe the picture I'm imagining I should be expecting just doesn't translate to the S64.

Lastly, price isn't my #1 concern, it's definitely picture quality, but I also don't want to spend 2-3x as much for a VT or ZT just to be similarly disappointed. Thanks for any advice/help anybody can provide. Take care!

Quote:

I'm in the same boat.

After reading pages and pages of reviews, I took the plunge and purchased a P50S64 from Costco last Sunday.
The new TV is replacing a 4 year old defunct Samsung LN40A550P3FXZA (40' LCD).
I mainly watch blu-rays, Netflix, PS3 games, and occasional TV via digital antenna.

My living room has "average" lighting, with blinds. I mostly watch TV at night with little to no lights.
So far, I have found the fairchild99 settings a tad "dark" and too "yellow" to my liking. It almost looks as if the weather was permanently overcast (as opposed t bright and sunny). The whites are definitely "dirty" Has anyone else experienced this, especially if your previous TV was an LCD?

After 4 years of LCD, maybe plasma just isn't my thing? I want to "LOVE" the new TV as much as you guys, but right now, something feels off. I'll try the CNET or Moshock's settings, as well as fiddling with things myself before writing it off.

Thanks for everyone's contributions!

Plasmas might just not be for you guys. Many viewers liking really brigh saturated sets are exactly why all box stores have to put their tv's in torch mode to sell anything. This isn't a criticism, just a reality.

LCD's are great at this, and users who like that tend to be very happy with them. But that generally isn't the way the image is "supposed" to be. If you look at any properly calibrated set, lcd or plasma, I am betting you would not be happy with the picture, as it won't have that "pop".

I used to like torch mode as well. I loved colours being super saturated and the backlight on full. But once I got the plasma, got it set up with fairchild's calibrations for his set, and got used to it, I wouldn't want to go back. The only thing I wish is that it could display full white on whole screen at the same time, but that loss is worth the gains to me.

Hope you can find something you are happy with!
post #3607 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 07:18 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWetmore View Post

Are you sure you've arrived at a good greyscale (i.e. no red push)? And that the tint is properly calibrated? There shouldn't be any major red bias on this set.

It's possible that they are just not used to 6500K colour temperature (i.e. "Warm"), and prefer 9300K ("Cool"). It takes a bit of getting used to but i wouldn't go back to those blue faces.
post #3608 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 10:14 AM

At the end of May I bought a 65PS64 at Costco. I recently needed another television and I bought a 65ZT60. I do not see a significant difference in picture quality and never use the 3-D feature on the newer television.
Please find the televisions you are considering and make an intelligent decision concerning all the facts including financing. Start enjoying your new television experience.
I would like to read your input as a new Panasonic OWNER.
post #3609 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 10:18 AM

Liked: 99
I've been checking out the VT60 thread but it seems alot are having some IR issues as well as vertical lines and banding. Seems to have worse quality control than the rest of the lines. Maybe cuz people aren't jumping on them and getting the ST60 instead they haven't been able to circulate out some duds.

I work alot too (which I'm sure alot of you do as well) about 70 hours a week plus school so I don't have alot of time anymore and fortunately for some of you your jobs are in TVs or computers. I used to come on here get some advice and go test things out been on here since 2008. But things change and I've grown alot of trust for these forums because everyone in here is out to help others and you guys know your ish. Sorry for the BS I'm just not able to do what i used to do. That's how I made my decision when I purchased the Pioneer in 08 i did side by side tests with all the good plasma at the time.
post #3610 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 11:57 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 60
In response to the guys saying they're not getting the "pop" out of the picture they had hoped, I can understand what you mean. My old plasma definitely lacked it. When I went to my Samsung LED I felt I was seeing HD for the first time. The S64 is a good TV, but I like the LED I'm coming from, so I have been very critical of the S64. I've come around to liking it a lot though. For one, it's a 65" TV compared to the 46" LED. That's a huge difference. Second, I plugged in Cnet's settings on Cinema and D-Nice's settings on Custom and I've been rather happy since. I prefer D-Nice's settings even though the picture doesn't "pop" with brightness, it looks accurate. I see shadow details and the settings are great for daytime or nighttime viewing. Having said that, I'll probably try shenaniganz08's settings because I am an animation buff, which his settings favor, and I will probably check out Moshock's settings too since he claims his are the sweet spot for anytime viewing. So start with some settings and tweak them until you are happy. As someone said, it doesn't matter if you have a perfectly calibrated set if you find the picture isn't pleasing to you. We get so hung up on perfection that we can't be satisfied and happy. I'm one of them.

Adjust the set to your liking. In the end, if you aren't happy, return it if you can. But try adjusting settings to get that punch from it, if you can. I don't know how long you've spent adjusting it, but give it some time. Heck, I've even spent hours watching content on it, then switching the HDMI cable to my LED and watching the scenes to compare. At times I think, I'll just box it up and take it back. Then I watch it more and convince myself that I will keep it, and I've only had mine over a couple of weeks.

I don't like the line bleeding, and I do wish that whites got brighter, but I also noticed, even in the store, that the white of the LEDs was so high it obscured detail. Sometimes the white has a texture to it that I wasn't able to see with white being so intense. Honestly, I am still deciding whether to keep my S64 too. I am growing more attached to it though. Movies on Blu-ray, and even Netflix, look very good, IMO. I do not like having to deal with the light bleeding/flashligthing that occurs with so many LEDs. You also have the issue with motion and uniformity
post #3611 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 01:07 PM

Ok so I have decided to PULL THE TRIGGER. 65 S64 here I come. Now I have a ps3 at home...I know there are better players out there can anyone give me some names of some good budget blu ray players.?? I like my ps3 but it is older (original ps3 that came out the chunky one) so I'm just curious
El Matadurr likes this.
post #3612 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 01:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 70
The whole Plasma thing at Costco must be tough for people that don't know a lot about TV's. Walking in and looking at the S64 right next to one of the Panasonic LED's must make it hard for people to buy it. You really see the difference in the whites when they are on display.

RIP John, my best friend. Oct 17th 1966 - Nov 13th 2010

RIP Victor, my dad, June 26th 1927 - April 13th 2011
post #3613 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 01:16 PM

Liked: 11
I've been lurking here for a bit now since I'm trying to buy my first TV in 7 years. After a ton of research, I felt like the 65PS64 at Costco was going to be the perfect set for me. However, since it's not really in stock anywhere near me, I haven't been able to see one in person and I was just going to take the plunge and order online.

But, posts like those from BandwidthHog and Paincakes have me a little worried. I too, prefer a "bright" screen and I understand the S64 won't pop like an LED TV, but I think I'm willing to overlook that kind of thing because of all the other positives (low input lag for gaming, no motion blur, no light bleeding).

So, my question is this - are dark scenes difficult to make out on the S60/S64 since it doesn't have the "brightness" of an LED? I know this is subjective and maybe difficult to answer, but I'd love to hear some thoughts before I make my decision (which I'd like to do soon before inventory is all gone). Thanks.
post #3614 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonMasterTim View Post

Adjust the set to your liking. In the end, if you aren't happy, return it if you can. But try adjusting settings to get that punch from it, if you can. I don't know how long you've spent adjusting it, but give it some time.
Yeah I definitely want to spend more time with it. Hopefully I'll find settings I can live with and avoid the hassle of returning it, and spending more money on another model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaTaGuMp View Post

The whole Plasma thing at Costco must be tough for people that don't know a lot about TV's. Walking in and looking at the S64 right next to one of the Panasonic LED's must make it hard for people to buy it. You really see the difference in the whites when they are on display.

Tell me about it! I definitely got weird looks from other customers. One guy even said "dude get the one I'm getting *points to a 50-inch Visio LED*". I was all "Nah thanks, I'm good."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodis View Post

So, my question is this - are dark scenes difficult to make out on the S60/S64 since it doesn't have the "brightness" of an LED? I know this is subjective and maybe difficult to answer, but I'd love to hear some thoughts before I make my decision (which I'd like to do soon before inventory is all gone). Thanks.

I don't think dark scenes are difficult to make out at all. My current problem is that the "overall" image "pop" isn't what I'm used to. I'm going to try seasoning the settings to my taste, and hopefully find something suitable. Overall though, at its current price-point, this is a solid set.
post #3615 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 01:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:

Yeah I definitely want to spend more time with it. Hopefully I'll find settings I can live with and avoid the hassle of returning it, and spending more money on another model.
Tell me about it! I definitely got weird looks from other customers. One guy even said "dude get the one I'm getting *points to a 50-inch Visio LED*". I was all "Nah thanks, I'm good."
I don't think dark scenes are difficult to make out at all. My current problem is that the "overall" image "pop" isn't what I'm used to. I'm going to try seasoning the settings to my taste, and hopefully find something suitable. Overall though, at its current price-point, this is a solid set.

The first TV I bought was one of the Vizio they had. Maybe I didn't spend enough time messing with the settings, who knows. Long story short, the Vizio is gone and my FH6030 was better PQ right from the get go. Wish they sold a 55 of the S64.

RIP John, my best friend. Oct 17th 1966 - Nov 13th 2010

RIP Victor, my dad, June 26th 1927 - April 13th 2011
post #3616 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 02:37 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeLfMaDe111985 View Post

Ok so I have decided to PULL THE TRIGGER. 65 S64 here I come. Now I have a ps3 at home...I know there are better players out there can anyone give me some names of some good budget blu ray players.?? I like my ps3 but it is older (original ps3 that came out the chunky one) so I'm just curious
Is this a sign of the apocalypse? biggrin.gif
Youre old PS3 will still perform well. I wouldnt replace it unless it breaks. One question though...does it play 3d?

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
post #3617 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly21029 View Post

This doesn't sound like "red push," but rather a grayscale that is too warm for your liking. Have you changed the temperature from Warm 2 to Warm 1 or even Normal? It's your TV and you who has to enjoy it, so if you're giving up accuracy for personal preference then there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Also, remember that not all source material has been created equal and cable/satellite will more often than not be of poor quality compared to a well-produced Blu Ray. (always make definitive judgements with the latter, never the former)

Everyone else who's disliking their S60's picture, (especially former LCD owners) it would be advisable to play with this setting and, if you haven't done so already, make sure the panel brightness is set to Mid instead of Low and CATS/ Power Saving is turned off. (I believe what you're looking for is Standard)

I have tried Warm 2, 1 and Normal. Warm 2 is the most 'robust but they all have a red bias. As I move from W2 to Normal the image gets increasingly flat/less 'punch'. Warm 2 would be Ok IF I were able to keep the deeper yellow/orange hue and reduce the red. When I see the image on my CRT, the facial color is more yellow and don't see any red.
What I'd like to do is somehow increase the yellow hue but I don't know how that's done since the only parameter settings in Pro are R,G,B.
post #3618 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 03:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Quote:

Finally you made your decision huh? Better players than PS3? Name one other than OPPO. Almost all new players will have the same picture bluray quality, the only thing that separates one from the other is up scaling DVD capabilities, faster load times and audio connections. PS3 is still considered a top player , it does and plays everything a standalone player does and more. If you really want to upgrade , wait till the PS4 comes out in a couple of months.

TV - Panasonic 55GT50Main Speakers - Klipsch Gallery G28'sCenter Channel- Klipsch RC-52Sub - Klipsch Sub 12Surrounds - Klipsch RS-52 II (new)Bluray/Game - HTPC/PS3Receiver - Onkyo RC-360HTPC - Intel Core i3, HDMI,Windows 7,XBMC,Bluray,3 TB,wireless WMC keyboardVideo processor - Darbee
post #3619 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 03:18 PM

Just got a 65" S60 and love it, however the ABL really does bother me.

I see no mention of a service menu in this thread, is there really no service menu option to at least reduce the effect at all?
post #3620 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 03:35 PM

I'd like to post some pictures showing my red push........but I haven't figured out how to do this. Can anyone explain how to upload and/or embed one or more pictures in a post?
post #3621 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:

I'd like to post some pictures showing my red push........but I haven't figured out how to do this. Can anyone explain how to upload and/or embed one or more pictures in a post?

Put the pictures on your computer, then go to imgur dot com and upload them there. They will have forum links to copy so they show up here. They will be the ones that look like this -->>> [ I M G ] http:// [ / I M G]
post #3622 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 04:05 PM

Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoheat View Post

Finally you made your decision huh? Better players than PS3? Name one other than OPPO. Almost all new players will have the same picture bluray quality, the only thing that separates one from the other is up scaling DVD capabilities, faster load times and audio connections. PS3 is still considered a top player , it does and plays everything a standalone player does and more. If you really want to upgrade , wait till the PS4 comes out in a couple of months.

Lots of players other than oppo are "better" than the ps3. My opinion of course.
post #3623 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 04:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-town oil View Post

Lots of players other than oppo are "better" than the ps3. My opinion of course.

Name one and why?

TV - Panasonic 55GT50Main Speakers - Klipsch Gallery G28'sCenter Channel- Klipsch RC-52Sub - Klipsch Sub 12Surrounds - Klipsch RS-52 II (new)Bluray/Game - HTPC/PS3Receiver - Onkyo RC-360HTPC - Intel Core i3, HDMI,Windows 7,XBMC,Bluray,3 TB,wireless WMC keyboardVideo processor - Darbee
post #3624 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 04:40 PM

This is for a different thread, but my older pioneer 51fd. Analog section is wonderful, more control as far as video settings go (color, tint , brightness, gamma, so on...) and build quality. I own 3 ps3 consoles...40, 60 snd slim. All have had issues.
post #3625 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

Is this a sign of the apocalypse? biggrin.gif
Youre old PS3 will still perform well. I wouldnt replace it unless it breaks. One question though...does it play 3d?
why would I need a 3D player if I don't have a 3D TV? The S64 is not 3D. As tempting as 3D is it honestly seems like its dead already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoheat View Post

Ill prolly have a Xbox One and PS4 just like I have 360 and ps3. Pioneer sold some very nice blu ray players a few ago you could tell the difference between the PS3 and the Pioneer players..pioneer being the dominate
post #3626 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 04:45 PM

I'm watching my 5020 btw and I hope the s64 blacks and contrast are close to this magical creature i own. That's why the VT60 was and still is in my head but its a lost cause cuz of price.

On a completely different note...am I missing anything with not getting a 3D TV or is it more of a marketing gimmick cuz it doesn't seem to be as popular anymore.
post #3627 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contuzzi View Post

Put the pictures on your computer, then go to imgur dot com and upload them there. They will have forum links to copy so they show up here. They will be the ones that look like this -->>> [ I M G ] http:// [ / I M G]

Are you saying that imgur has a link to this thread?
If I choose that link how is the image(s) transferred to a post that I am writing? ....by copying the link to my post?
Thanks for you help.
post #3628 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 05:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Ill prolly have a Xbox One and PS4 just like I have 360 and ps3. Pioneer sold some very nice blu ray players a few ago you could tell the difference between the PS3 and the Pioneer players..pioneer being the dominate.

If you are planning on buying both than why waste your money on something you already have? But if you insist the new Panasonic BDT230/330, BDT500 are excellent. Also heard good things about the Sony 5100/790 are really good as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-town oil View Post

This is for a different thread, but my older pioneer 51fd. Analog section is wonderful, more control as far as video settings go (color, tint , brightness, gamma, so on...) and build quality. I own 3 ps3 consoles...40, 60 snd slim. All have had issues.

I agree it is the S60 thread but a good receiver can have all those settings as well, while I do agree pioneer made some nice Elite players , at the end of the day the difference was not very noticeable. Never had issues with my PS3, only owned 1 since it came out.

post #3629 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 05:21 PM

What is ABL? That's the auto brightness feature for plasma right? I've tried to research this but it's not in my terms of language lol. Can someone explain briefly what ABL actually is on this S64 and why some people are complaining about it??
post #3630 of 7153 Old 08-28-2013, 05:28 PM

Keyword receiver...we were comparing "players" smile.gif
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65s60 65 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic 60 Inch Plasma Hdtv Tc P60s60 , Panasonic Tc P55s60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P50s60 50 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Hdtv Tc P42s60
Gear in this thread - P42s60 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page