Official Panasonic S60 Series Discussion Thread - Page 163 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #4861 of 7176 Old 10-27-2013, 10:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone know how to turn off the internal speakers? i got my cable box remote to turn the cable box on and off, and now ive got the volume of my soundbar working with the remote but it tries to turn up the tv volume too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4862 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 01:54 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked: 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by svt2nv View Post

Anyone know how to turn off the internal speakers? i got my cable box remote to turn the cable box on and off, and now ive got the volume of my soundbar working with the remote but it tries to turn up the tv volume too.
Apps > Viera link > Speaker Output > Home Theater

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
post #4863 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 02:11 AM

when i hit that button in apps it pops up a box expkaining what it is and then nothing happens. i cant press on it or anything.
post #4864 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 02:43 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

when i hit that button in apps it pops up a box expkaining what it is and then nothing happens. i cant press on it or anything.
"That button" doesnt help much. Be more specific. What does the message say?

post #4865 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 05:25 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTimeShifter View Post

Does it happen with OTA content? That would be the best test to eliminate any HDMI, AV, or other input distortion.
No OTA content to test with (I need to look into those flat fractal antennas). However, it happens with two different sources on both inputs across various HDMI cables. Also with content played via USB. Seems to occur mostly on lighter blacks, not pure blacks, thus the square formation in the picture I posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonMasterTim View Post

Unfortunately, this is inherent with plasma, not just Panasonic. Even the high-end models will have it, and I suspect it won't be any less noticeable on them either. At first I noticed it a lot because I was scrutinizing the TV. But lately I've been paying less attention to it, and while it is definitely there, I am not observing it as often. Last night I observed it from a character with dark hair bouncing up and down on the screen against a lighter background. So it's not just horizontal blinds and the movie preview screens that exhibit the line bleeding. It is very bothersome and I'm surprised more plasma proponents and reviews don't mention it, honestly. I am greatly annoyed by it, but I can live with it. Going back to LED at this point would mean lighter blacks and glowing in the corners on a dark screen or while watching a movie with black bars, so for now, plasma it is for me. Overall it's a good TV, but like every other TV out there, even the high-end models, it has some issues. You'll have to decide which bothers you less.

I was used to a VT25 from three or four years ago or however long it's been since that set came out. The line bleed is so minor that even on non-standard content, such as Windows desktops, you absolutely have to try to look for it, otherwise it's not noticeable. Hell, even on my buddy's entry-level Panasonic plasma for 2010 I never saw it. Compare that to the line bleed on the S64 which I've actually had people who know nothing about TVs comment on. What really irks me is that it's even worse than the UT50 I had, and seems to be getting worse the more I use the set.

I think I'm going to call for a repair based on the line bleed and the multi-color static. If they can't fix either issue or I'm told either are "within spec," then the set is getting packed up and sent back and I'm done with Panasonic plasmas. I have ZERO desire to go LED, especially since I've long been a proponent of plasma. Gotta do what you gotta do though, I guess, even if it means downgrading to a smaller, more expensive LED set.
post #4866 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 07:16 AM - Thread Starter
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 477
Quote:

Is your sound bar a ZVOX by any chance? If so, teach it the volume commands from a different brand of TV so that your Panasonic TV ignores the volume command sent from the ZVOX remote.

If it's not a ZVOX, what brand and model is it?

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333, URC R40 Remote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gallery -
post #4867 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 09:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by somelogin View Post

When they were on the 30 series, they had a 42 inch ST. Too bad they stopped making 42 or 46. In fact I think they even had a 46 in the GT30. Not sure, but seems like it. I actually temporarily owned a 42ST30, which was very good, but they made so many huge advances between the 30 and 50 series.

the lack of good plasma choices under 50"/51" was the reason my last three TVs were LCDs... however, I'm glad I decided to fit a 50" into my room since the PQ is much better than any LCD I've ever owned and the issues the set has have little to do with PQ (like buzzing, line bleed, and IR... also, the occasional popping/cracking expansion/contraction noises)

the only thing PQ wise that might bother me is when I spot color banding, though this mainly happens on more compressed/lower quality material and I see it less and less as I'm getting used to it

post #4868 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 11:13 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailiang View Post

What picture mode are you using? You may want to cut the brightness a bit.

Ian
I'm using cinema mode.
post #4869 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 11:21 AM

Liked: 22
Any more ideas where this tv MAY still be in stock somewhere? (42). Or I wonder if there is any other good 42 inch plasma...., but doesn't seem t be. I saw the x60 is available, thEn noticed it's not even 1080p.
post #4870 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 12:32 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:

Any more ideas where this tv MAY still be in stock somewhere? (42). Or I wonder if there is any other good 42 inch plasma...., but doesn't seem t be. I saw the x60 is available, thEn noticed it's not even 1080p.

Check Sears Outlet website... few left but it's worth a shot.. most are going to be former floor models..
post #4871 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 01:07 PM

There's one only a few miles from me, but it's $620. It's "reconditioned new", which it says can mean it was opened and returned, but never used. There's one for about $300 an hour drive from me, but it's just reconditioned, not reconditioned new. I wonder if I can still return thigns that are from the outlet.

edit: return policy is 30 days and apparently no restocking for this type of condition. I wonder if it's worth it. I have elites, but was thinking of trying a 42 inch tv to see if it hurts my head less.

Blah, I can't decide if it's worth the hassle or not. This tv does have some major issues, such as the bad motion handling and the bad bright room picture. It'[s not really risking anything to buy and try it though, so I dunno. I wish they had made a smaller ST60.
post #4872 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 07:03 PM

Hey guys, I'm in need of some help. I picked up a S60 today and have been fooling around with different settings and I can't get my Wii U to display in a way that satisfies me. The issue I'm having has to do with dimness primarily, especially on screens with a lot of white such as the main menu.

The weird thing is when I press the menu button on the remote (to bring up the TV menu) the strip of the Wii U display that isn't covered by the TV menu (upper right corner of the screen) gets brighter and it looks great! As soon as I close the menu the entire screen goes back to being too dim again. I have tried the same opening and closing of the menu on other inputs and with other sources (like cable) but the only time the picture changes is with the Wii U.

I've gone through all the settings that I know to go through and I'm still not making any progress. Any ideas?
post #4873 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 08:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 214
I don't have a Wii U. Does it use component cables or hdmi?

I use fairchild's settings (which the o.p. linked in the first post of this thread, but here is his post where he continually updates his settings)...http://www.avsforum.com/t/1461177/official-panasonic-s60-series-discussion-thread/1290#post_23290695

For my xbox360 with hdmi, I use non-standard setting in my S64 as opposed to standard setting for cable and blu-ray.

I may not be able to help. But list what your current settings are, and how everything is connected to assist others that may be able to help?

Maybe some of the things like CATS, and power saver or something are still left on. You definitely want those off, if I remeber correctly (you should double check me though).

Maybe you could try someone else's settings, like fairchild's, and see if that helps? That's what I would try first.
post #4874 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 08:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Also when I was setting up my xbox with the S64 this post helped me...http://www.avsforum.com/t/1461177/official-panasonic-s60-series-discussion-thread/2010#post_23411609

Really that whole page I linked here helped me, as I asked questions and got a lot of good answers.

Maybe there are some setting inside the Wii U that need to be made as well, like I had to do with my xbox.
post #4875 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 08:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Darkest_Red View Post

Hey guys, I'm in need of some help. I picked up a S60 today and have been fooling around with different settings and I can't get my Wii U to display in a way that satisfies me. The issue I'm having has to do with dimness primarily, especially on screens with a lot of white such as the main menu.

The weird thing is when I press the menu button on the remote (to bring up the TV menu) the strip of the Wii U display that isn't covered by the TV menu (upper right corner of the screen) gets brighter and it looks great! As soon as I close the menu the entire screen goes back to being too dim again. I have tried the same opening and closing of the menu on other inputs and with other sources (like cable) but the only time the picture changes is with the Wii U.

I've gone through all the settings that I know to go through and I'm still not making any progress. Any ideas?

seems like you're referring to the ABL, which is normal behavior for plasmas (full-white screens are much dimmer than a small area of white surrounded by black or other dim content)

as far as light output goes, you can make sure to select Cinema picture mode, Mid panel brightness, and try a contrast setting of 90 or so (85 is default in Cinema pic mode)

also, make sure to use standard (16-235) RGB levels (tv setting) with the Wii U since that is what the console outputs

post #4876 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 09:53 PM

So I just saw Rtings did a review of the S60 and gave the motion blur a pretty bad score?

http://www.rtings.com/info/motion-blur-tvs

Any clue why?
post #4877 of 7176 Old 10-28-2013, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

"That button" doesnt help much. Be more specific. What does the message say?
it was about as useful as saying go to apps when i canr find that word or button anywhere. closest thing i coukd find was hitting viera tools on the remote, then viera link tab and it says "viera link lets you control hdmi connected compatbile audio and video devices via a single remote and simple on screen menus". you cant lick on it. i can hit menu on the remote, go to setup, thne viera link settings but it only has 5 sub categories, none of whixh related to selected home theatre for speakers ( viera link on/off, power link no, power off link yes, energy saving mode quick start, unselected device auto off).

i can mute yhe tv speakers but then there is always the littke mute symbol. again, just want to disable the tv speakers.
post #4878 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 12:39 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

it was about as useful as saying go to apps when i canr find that word or button anywhere. closest thing i coukd find was hitting viera tools on the remote, then viera link tab and it says "viera link lets you control hdmi connected compatbile audio and video devices via a single remote and simple on screen menus". you cant lick on it. i can hit menu on the remote, go to setup, thne viera link settings but it only has 5 sub categories, none of whixh related to selected home theatre for speakers ( viera link on/off, power link no, power off link yes, energy saving mode quick start, unselected device auto off).

i can mute yhe tv speakers but then there is always the littke mute symbol. again, just want to disable the tv speakers.
You spent $300 on a soundbar? eek.gifrolleyes.gif
Read the Panasonic Owners manual. Your answer is in there.

post #4879 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

You spent $300 on a soundbar? eek.gifrolleyes.gif
Read the Panasonic Owners manual. Your answer is in there.

What the **** are you yapping on about? I bought the new pioneer soundbar that everyone is talking about in another thread, not sure what the price of it has to do with anything but I had absolutely no budget when I chose the s60/pioneer combo. Congrats are your super detective work clicking on 'all posts', though. Let me know when you have something intelligent to ad or can even answer my question.

Does anyone actually know how?? i went and looked on my older panny and it was quite easy to find with some of the directions in the last few posts but the s60 isn't laid out the same way. Let me know if any of you with a s60 in front of you can find it, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also, sorry in advance if this has been talked about but is there any general "good settings" i can follow. Skin tone looks pretty red right out of the box but everythign else isn't too bad. I'm not sure if one can share tv settings as i'm sure each panel is slightly different, but...
post #4880 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 04:27 AM

Liked: 14
Has anyone noticed when running the slides (gray makes it most evident) a vertical band a few inches from the right side of the screen where the pixels appear a shade lighter? Not sure if this is normal...
post #4881 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 04:38 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRonnie7 View Post

Has anyone noticed when running the slides (gray makes it most evident) a vertical band a few inches from the right side of the screen where the pixels appear a shade lighter? Not sure if this is normal...
Not what Id call normal. Some panels have it and some dont. Some report that it fades away with time. Some report that it doesnt. Its not unique to the S60. Some 2012 and 2013 panels have it.

post #4882 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

I don't have a Wii U. Does it use component cables or hdmi?

I use fairchild's settings (which the o.p. linked in the first post of this thread, but here is his post where he continually updates his settings)...http://www.avsforum.com/t/1461177/official-panasonic-s60-series-discussion-thread/1290#post_23290695

For my xbox360 with hdmi, I use non-standard setting in my S64 as opposed to standard setting for cable and blu-ray.

I may not be able to help. But list what your current settings are, and how everything is connected to assist others that may be able to help?

Maybe some of the things like CATS, and power saver or something are still left on. You definitely want those off, if I remeber correctly (you should double check me though).

Maybe you could try someone else's settings, like fairchild's, and see if that helps? That's what I would try first.

Thanks for the help. My Wii U is hooked up via HDMI. I think my questions were answered between your post and PlasmaPZ80U's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post

seems like you're referring to the ABL, which is normal behavior for plasmas (full-white screens are much dimmer than a small area of white surrounded by black or other dim content)

as far as light output goes, you can make sure to select Cinema picture mode, Mid panel brightness, and try a contrast setting of 90 or so (85 is default in Cinema pic mode)

also, make sure to use standard (16-235) RGB levels (tv setting) with the Wii U since that is what the console outputs

Thanks for the help, I had never heard of ABL before. I've tried using a few of the settings I've found on this site and others and I'm fairly happy with how they look for cable, blu-rays, and my PS3, it was really just my Wii U that seemed unusually dim. I tried Cinema mode as well as HomeTheater and messed around with every setting I could access including the ones you mentioned but it still seemed quite dim.

I'm going to guess this is just me readjusting to a plasma TV. My last set was a Panasonic G20 which I absolutely loved but unfortunately it kicked the bucket and the cost of repair wasn't something I was willing to stomach. That was a few weeks ago, and during the interim I've been using a cheap LCD as my primary TV that I've had for years. Going from the overly bright whites on that screen back to a plasma feels strange but I'm hoping I'm just over-analyzing things as I'm prone to do with new electronics. I don't ever remember the Wii U looking this dim on the G20 but that memory probably isn't worth much.

Anyway, thanks again for the help guys, I'll give it a few days and see how I feel at that point.
post #4883 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 06:19 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:

What the **** are you yapping on about? I bought the new pioneer soundbar that everyone is talking about in another thread, not sure what the price of it has to do with anything but I had absolutely no budget when I chose the s60/pioneer combo. Congrats are your super detective work clicking on 'all posts', though. Let me know when you have something intelligent to ad or can even answer my question.

Does anyone actually know how?? i went and looked on my older panny and it was quite easy to find with some of the directions in the last few posts but the s60 isn't laid out the same way. Let me know if any of you with a s60 in front of you can find it, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also, sorry in advance if this has been talked about but is there any general "good settings" i can follow. Skin tone looks pretty red right out of the box but everythign else isn't too bad. I'm not sure if one can share tv settings as i'm sure each panel is slightly different, but...

As far as I know there is no way to actually disable the speakers on the s60/64. I looked in every menu on the tv when I got my sound system to see if I could do this and I came up empty. I also looked in the manual that came with the set, and the full online manual and found nothing.

If I overlooked something, and someone here does know of a way to do this I would love to hear it!
post #4884 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 07:06 AM - Thread Starter
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Liked: 477
Quote:

I bought the new pioneer soundbar that everyone is talking about in another thread.......Does anyone actually know how?? i went and looked on my older panny and it was quite easy to find with some of the directions in the last few posts but the s60 isn't laid out the same way. Let me know if any of you with a s60 in front of you can find it, it'd be greatly appreciated.

It does look like there is no way to disable the S60/S64 speakers. But this is usually never a problem since simply turning the TV's volume all the way down has historically worked just fine. The problem you're having is because your Sound Bar's remote is apparently controlling your TV's volume in addition to controlling the Sound Bar's volume. The ZVOX is the only Sound Bar that i've seen do this (none of the other brands also take over the TV's volume like this AFAIK) so it looks like your Pioneer bar is doing the same thing that the ZVOX bar does. Is this correct?

If so, is there a way to make your Pioneer Sound Bar's remote NOT send a volume command to the TV? Like disable it's TV control or sumthin?

If not, like i said in my ZVOX post here yesterday, you may be able to teach it the volume control from a different brand of TV so your Panny doesn't respond along with the Sound Bar.

Quote:

There are a few owner's settings linked in post #1

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333, URC R40 Remote.

Gallery -
post #4885 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 07:19 AM

Yeah, the wii u issue would be the brightness limiter, which is beyond annoying on plasmas. That's one thing I am a bit happier with on my pioneer elites than most plasmas, is it seems to not be as drastic. Probably the stupid "guidelines" in current years where people screw things up more and more trying to reduce power consumption, more than actually protecting the plasma from anything. Also on those I have to trun the volume to 0, as you can't disable sound on them either.

I am still trying to decide whether or not to try the 42s60. Blah. Obviously it has a lot of issues compared to an elite, but 1. since so many tvs hurt my head, I know lowering size COULD help with that issue, and 2. I could then compare directly whether or not the black levels on my elites are screwed up. I just ahte the hassle if I know I won't keep it, and I can't decide if I would potentially keep it or not. I wonder if the picture is so horrible in light that I wouldn't even be able to deal with it just for casual viewing where I don't care about detail. Also, obviously, even though 50 inches is bigger than I like, it would sure suck going all the way back down to 42 for a main tv again. Before the 50 I was using a 40, so it would be almost the same size as I had eben using when wanting to upgrade.
post #4886 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 08:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Darkest_Red View Post

Thanks for the help. My Wii U is hooked up via HDMI. I think my questions were answered between your post and PlasmaPZ80U's.
Thanks for the help, I had never heard of ABL before. I've tried using a few of the settings I've found on this site and others and I'm fairly happy with how they look for cable, blu-rays, and my PS3, it was really just my Wii U that seemed unusually dim. I tried Cinema mode as well as HomeTheater and messed around with every setting I could access including the ones you mentioned but it still seemed quite dim.

I'm going to guess this is just me readjusting to a plasma TV. My last set was a Panasonic G20 which I absolutely loved but unfortunately it kicked the bucket and the cost of repair wasn't something I was willing to stomach. That was a few weeks ago, and during the interim I've been using a cheap LCD as my primary TV that I've had for years. Going from the overly bright whites on that screen back to a plasma feels strange but I'm hoping I'm just over-analyzing things as I'm prone to do with new electronics. I don't ever remember the Wii U looking this dim on the G20 but that memory probably isn't worth much.

Anyway, thanks again for the help guys, I'll give it a few days and see how I feel at that point.

the Wii/Wii U menus are almost all white and so the ABL circuit kicks in and makes the menu much dimmer (it does this to avoid overloading the power supply and overheating the panel)

however, with content that's not all white, the white (or other bright) portions of the image will still be very bright

post #4887 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 08:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWells55 View Post

No OTA content to test with (I need to look into those flat fractal antennas). However, it happens with two different sources on both inputs across various HDMI cables. Also with content played via USB. Seems to occur mostly on lighter blacks, not pure blacks, thus the square formation in the picture I posted.
I was used to a VT25 from three or four years ago or however long it's been since that set came out. The line bleed is so minor that even on non-standard content, such as Windows desktops, you absolutely have to try to look for it, otherwise it's not noticeable. Hell, even on my buddy's entry-level Panasonic plasma for 2010 I never saw it. Compare that to the line bleed on the S64 which I've actually had people who know nothing about TVs comment on. What really irks me is that it's even worse than the UT50 I had, and seems to be getting worse the more I use the set.

I think I'm going to call for a repair based on the line bleed and the multi-color static. If they can't fix either issue or I'm told either are "within spec," then the set is getting packed up and sent back and I'm done with Panasonic plasmas. I have ZERO desire to go LED, especially since I've long been a proponent of plasma. Gotta do what you gotta do though, I guess, even if it means downgrading to a smaller, more expensive LED set.

What's with these line bleed issues? Never had that problem with my 2010 model either, nor do I have judder issues displaying 1080p/24 content. Deeper blacks, and higher contrast levels of the S60 has impressed me, but these anomalies, along with lower panel brightness, may not be worth the trade off.

Ian

The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice you give to others

post #4888 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 08:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailiang View Post

What's with these line bleed issues? Never had that problem with my 2010 model either, nor do I have judder issues displaying 1080p/24 content. Deeper blacks, and higher contrast levels of the S60 has impressed me, but these anomalies, along with lower panel brightness, may not be worth the trade off.

Ian

with most content (including cable TV, BD movies, and HD console games), I don't see line bleed most of the time... and when I do, it's on screens with white text and a solid color background

the 1080/24p stutter can be avoided by letting the BD player do 2:3 pulldown and outputting 1080/60p

the panel is plenty bright when you select mid panel brightness and contrast of 90 or so (in Cinema mode with power saving off)

in order words, none of these issues are a deal breaker for me (and panel brightness is not an issue at all unless your picture settings are overly conservative)
Fred2004 likes this.

post #4889 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:

There's one only a few miles from me, but it's $620. It's "reconditioned new", which it says can mean it was opened and returned, but never used. There's one for about $300 an hour drive from me, but it's just reconditioned, not reconditioned new. I wonder if I can still return thigns that are from the outlet.

edit: return policy is 30 days and apparently no restocking for this type of condition. I wonder if it's worth it. I have elites, but was thinking of trying a 42 inch tv to see if it hurts my head less.

Blah, I can't decide if it's worth the hassle or not. This tv does have some major issues, such as the bad motion handling and the bad bright room picture. It'[s not really risking anything to buy and try it though, so I dunno. I wish they had made a smaller ST60.

Bad motion handling? eek.gif

Why am I just reading about this as I'm days away from ordering an S64/S60?!
post #4890 of 7176 Old 10-29-2013, 10:02 AM

I had read the CNET review and it said it can't properly handle 1080/24 content and the motion resolution isn't good and on this past page I believe someone said something about motion blur also. I am more concerned with day time viewing and reflections, though. I don't know what in the world to do to solve all my issues because if I get a small tv (42) this is basically the only choice out there and if I get a tv with less issues and better day time picture, it hurts my head more. Sigh.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65s60 65 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic 60 Inch Plasma Hdtv Tc P60s60 , Panasonic Tc P55s60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P50s60 50 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Hdtv Tc P42s60
Gear in this thread - P42s60 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page