Official Panasonic S60 Series Discussion Thread - Page 236 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 111Likes
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Advanced Member
 
sawfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 968
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 143
I wouldn't expect a 1080p TV to support 1920x1200. You should extend your desktop to the TV, not mirror it. I do that with my HTPC running WMC with CableCard and XBMC, and it works perfectly and uses the TV's native resolution, which is what you want to be using anyway.
sawfish is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2014, 05:59 AM
Senior Member
 
xenon9887's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 309
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Playing a 1920x1200 16:10 signal on a 1920x1080 16:9 set wouldn't make any sense as the aspect ratios do not match. The image on the TV would have to either zoomed in to maintain aspect ratio or squashed vertically to fit.

What you can do is go into your driver settings on the source PC, change your resolution to 1080p and disable scaling. What you will end up with is a thin black bar on the top and bottom of your monitor but the image will still be 1:1.

Hope this helps.
xenon9887 is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Senior Member
 
dmtaub's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 34
So, after experimenting with an F4500 for a couple of days, I ended up taking it back and picking up this beauty, along with the UT50, both 50 in, for $800 out the door. Both were floor models at Pacific Sales. I'm keeping the S60 for my bedroom, my dad is taking the UT50 for his bedroom. Very happy with the purchase. So, obviously being a floor model, it had plenty of hours on it (I think around 2000). I have seen like 7 revisions of fairchild99's settings, looking like 4/27/13 is the latest. I cannot find the other settings posted on the first page as the link just takes me to the end of the thread, and going through 236 pages would suck. If anyone can offer the following, I would be greatly appreciative:

Fairchild99 settings later than 4/27/13, if they are available
D-Nice settings (though, it looks like he didn't do a S60 run, only ST and above)
Any other known settings that most are happy with

I did a bunch of searchs, still coming up with 25 plus pages to look at. If you want to flame, be my guest. I'm just looking to get the best possible picture I can. Thank you.
dmtaub is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Senior Member
 
ToonMasterTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtaub View Post
So, after experimenting with an F4500 for a couple of days, I ended up taking it back and picking up this beauty, along with the UT50, both 50 in, for $800 out the door. Both were floor models at Pacific Sales. I'm keeping the S60 for my bedroom, my dad is taking the UT50 for his bedroom. Very happy with the purchase. So, obviously being a floor model, it had plenty of hours on it (I think around 2000). I have seen like 7 revisions of fairchild99's settings, looking like 4/27/13 is the latest. I cannot find the other settings posted on the first page as the link just takes me to the end of the thread, and going through 236 pages would suck. If anyone can offer the following, I would be greatly appreciative:

Fairchild99 settings later than 4/27/13, if they are available
D-Nice settings (though, it looks like he didn't do a S60 run, only ST and above)
Any other known settings that most are happy with

I did a bunch of searchs, still coming up with 25 plus pages to look at. If you want to flame, be my guest. I'm just looking to get the best possible picture I can. Thank you.
It's great to see others still finding great deals on this set. How I miss the buzz on these boards last year around this time when I was deciding to purchase my S64 from Sam's Club. I spent hours reading the thread before and after my purchase. I'm still loving the set. And with Panasonic having ceased PDP production, I am glad I went with the S64 last year. You and your dad should be very happy with the TVs.

jasondjulian put together a wonderful spreadsheet of the various calibrations that were done by fairchild and others. It is available from his profile.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/member...ondjulian.html
ToonMasterTim is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Senior Member
 
dmtaub's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonMasterTim View Post
It's great to see others still finding great deals on this set. How I miss the buzz on these boards last year around this time when I was deciding to purchase my S64 from Sam's Club. I spent hours reading the thread before and after my purchase. I'm still loving the set. And with Panasonic having ceased PDP production, I am glad I went with the S64 last year. You and your dad should be very happy with the TVs.

jasondjulian put together a wonderful spreadsheet of the various calibrations that were done by fairchild and others. It is available from his profile.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/member...ondjulian.html
Thank you Tim. However, when I go to the profile and click his link, it just takes me to the end of the S60 discussion thread. This is the problem I was having with the links in the 1st post. Anyway someone can pm me the spreadsheet?
dmtaub is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Senior Member
 
ToonMasterTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtaub View Post
Thank you Tim. However, when I go to the profile and click his link, it just takes me to the end of the S60 discussion thread. This is the problem I was having with the links in the 1st post. Anyway someone can pm me the spreadsheet?
Sorry. I didn't try the link. Perhaps it is due to the forums upgrade that was done recently? I'll PM you with the spreadsheet.
dmtaub likes this.
ToonMasterTim is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Member
 
jasondjulian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 81
No flaming.. check out the link my sig... I've linked to a spreadsheet I made that has a lot, but apparently not all of Fairchild99's settings, as well as a number of others.. its a good starting point.

I have about 1700 hours on my S60 purchased in early-mid December, and I am using Fairchild99's 2200+ hours settings.. i played with going back and forth with those settings and the ones I listed from PlasmaPZ80U, which I actually prefer slightly better ON MY TV... yours may very well differ. Keep in mind these are not calibrations for our sets, only theirs, and should be used as very good jumping off points. Feel free to tweak them on your S60 as needed.. on mine, I found PlasmaPZ80U's settings with Warm1 and brightness at 0 instead of -1 looked significantly better...

Of course the room and ambient lighting and seating distance will factor in as well.
dmtaub likes this.

Panasonic TC-P55S60
Sony S5100 BD-Player
Sony HT-XT1 Sound Base
jasondjulian is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Senior Member
 
MilkManX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: AZ USA
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtaub View Post
So, after experimenting with an F4500 for a couple of days, I ended up taking it back and picking up this beauty, along with the UT50, both 50 in, for $800 out the door. Both were floor models at Pacific Sales. I'm keeping the S60 for my bedroom, my dad is taking the UT50 for his bedroom. Very happy with the purchase. So, obviously being a floor model, it had plenty of hours on it (I think around 2000). I have seen like 7 revisions of fairchild99's settings, looking like 4/27/13 is the latest. I cannot find the other settings posted on the first page as the link just takes me to the end of the thread, and going through 236 pages would suck. If anyone can offer the following, I would be greatly appreciative:

Fairchild99 settings later than 4/27/13, if they are available
D-Nice settings (though, it looks like he didn't do a S60 run, only ST and above)
Any other known settings that most are happy with

I did a bunch of searchs, still coming up with 25 plus pages to look at. If you want to flame, be my guest. I'm just looking to get the best possible picture I can. Thank you.
Mine is set in Cinema /Warm 2 and then fine tuned with the Disney WOW BD. Settings are in this thread somewhere.
MilkManX is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Member
 
jasondjulian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 81
.. Yeah, crap... it must be from the forum upgrade.. I'll have to fix that...

I had to convert the Excel spreadsheet into a word document.. so it aint as pretty (as if it ever was!).. but it should be attached to this posting.
Attached Files
File Type: doc S60 Calibrations.doc (18.8 KB, 154 views)
Auntie-Raster likes this.

Panasonic TC-P55S60
Sony S5100 BD-Player
Sony HT-XT1 Sound Base

Last edited by jasondjulian; 07-10-2014 at 11:16 AM. Reason: file attachment
jasondjulian is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mailiang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Springsteen Country
Posts: 7,856
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Post CNET Settings

You also may want to try CNET's David Katzmaier's settings. After some additional tweaks, I got excellent results. However, I recommend keeping the white balance and color detail controls at the default position. Since every panel is different, these adjustments are more critical, and require special tools.

http://forums.cnet.com/7723-19410_10...ture-settings/

Ian

The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice you give to others


Last edited by mailiang; 07-10-2014 at 11:31 AM.
mailiang is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Senior Member
 
dmtaub's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonMasterTim View Post
It's great to see others still finding great deals on this set. How I miss the buzz on these boards last year around this time when I was deciding to purchase my S64 from Sam's Club. I spent hours reading the thread before and after my purchase. I'm still loving the set. And with Panasonic having ceased PDP production, I am glad I went with the S64 last year. You and your dad should be very happy with the TVs.

jasondjulian put together a wonderful spreadsheet of the various calibrations that were done by fairchild and others. It is available from his profile.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/member...ondjulian.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailiang View Post
You also may want to try CNET's David Katzmaier's settings. After some additional tweaks, I got excellent results.
http://forums.cnet.com/7723-19410_10...ture-settings/

Ian
I was going to try his, but I saw his gets a very strong red push. I'll play around with them.
dmtaub is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mailiang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Springsteen Country
Posts: 7,856
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtaub View Post
I was going to try his, but I saw his gets a very strong red push. I'll play around with them.
Edited my last post. Also, try warm 1 instead. No red push on my particular set.

Ian

The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice you give to others


Last edited by mailiang; 07-10-2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Typo
mailiang is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Member
 
FlynP5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dorchester, ON
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I tried some of the settings found in this thread but ended up running a calibration disk to get my own settings. I had much better skin tones after doing this.

AVS HD 709 - Blu-ray & MP4 Calibration

Panasonic TC-PS60 plasma • Anthem MRX 510 • OPPO DV-980H •
Rogers Nextbox 2.0 8642 HD • Playstation 3 • HTPC (GA-EP45-UD3P, AMD Radeon HD 6870) • SVS Ultra Series Speakers • HSU STF-3 Subwoofer
FlynP5 is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Member
 
jasondjulian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 81
I found with nearly any of the posted settings, they all seemed a bit too pink... similar to when you look at Kuro vs ST/VT/ZT Panny images.. the Kuro has more natural fleshtones, while the Panasonics are pinky, everyone looks somewhat flush by comparison.

I switched from Warm2 to Warm1 and relatively speaking, the pinkyness went away.. much more natural looking.

Panasonic TC-P55S60
Sony S5100 BD-Player
Sony HT-XT1 Sound Base
jasondjulian is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Senior Member
 
dmtaub's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondjulian View Post
I found with nearly any of the posted settings, they all seemed a bit too pink... similar to when you look at Kuro vs ST/VT/ZT Panny images.. the Kuro has more natural fleshtones, while the Panasonics are pinky, everyone looks somewhat flush by comparison.

I switched from Warm2 to Warm1 and relatively speaking, the pinkyness went away.. much more natural looking.
I did notice that as I was playing around. Warm1 seems a bit more natural than warm2. Was getting a lot of yellowness. I may try the avshd disk and see what I can do.
dmtaub is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Senior Member
 
ToonMasterTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Likewise. I have preferred Warm 1 over Warm 2, which is a bit too warm. You'll notice that on Warm 1 the whites are more white, whereas on Warm 2 they can often look "dirty" by comparison. With Gamma, I often prefer 2.2, but 2.4 can be okay as well.
ToonMasterTim is offline  
Old 07-10-2014, 08:13 PM - Thread Starter
"Don't PM Me Bro"
 
RandyWalters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: El Segundo, Calif
Posts: 18,753
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
Liked: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonMasterTim View Post
Sorry. I didn't try the link. Perhaps it is due to the forums upgrade that was done recently? I'll PM you with the spreadsheet.
Yes the forum upgrade broke lots of people's links including a bunch of mine. If someone finds the original Fairchild settings link i'll edit it into the first post.

Randy
Sony 55W800B, Panasonic TC-P55ST60, TiVo Series3 & Premiere, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333 AVR, URC MX-890, MX-780, R40, MX-450, MX-500 Remotes.
Pic of My A/V setup - http://cdn.avsforum.com/f/f1/900x900..._Img_4867.jpeg
Gallery - http://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2082686/randywalter...
RandyWalters is offline  
Old 07-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Senior Member
 
dmtaub's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Thanks Everyone. After trying a few different settings from the spreadsheet, I ended up going with Fairchilds 2200+ settings (this set had about 2500 hours on it), but switched it to Warm1. Warm2 just looked a bit dirty. Warm1, the colors pop and the whites are white, while still having great blacks.

I am really happy with the purchase. Now, just to get my PB6600 off the wall and do some poti tuning!
dmtaub is offline  
Old 07-14-2014, 05:30 AM
Member
 
jasondjulian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Sounds like you and I are using the exact same settings. You have about 800 more hours on yours than I do, but I too found that those specific settings are quite accurate, white whites and very deep blacks while JUST avoiding black crush.

Panasonic TC-P55S60
Sony S5100 BD-Player
Sony HT-XT1 Sound Base
jasondjulian is offline  
Old 07-15-2014, 10:29 AM
Member
 
xx2000xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I don't have any tools for calibration so I've always played around with Fairchild's and Cnet. I recently got an x-star 1440p PLS panel monitor that has excellent colors out of the box. So I compared it to what I was using via my HTPC playing HQ files and I'm now off of Cnet's settings (only change was I moved it up to 2.4 instead of 2.2) I found out the blues/pinks/reds were out of wack and actually what came almost spot on was Fairchild's settings (2.4, I think his last one was at 2.6 but I had it saved in custom) but with actually Warm 1 instead of Warm 2 as I've always used 2. So I guess I'm jumping on board with you guys with Warm 1. I've spent too many hours tweaking this TV but it looks like I can just set it and forget it now and just enjoy it.

Here's the review if anybody is interested of the famous Korean monitor that I got that's all the rage. No dead pixels and no black light bleed and can OC to 96hz no problem.

xx2000xx is offline  
Old 08-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Senior Member
 
MilkManX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: AZ USA
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Anyone use an Optical to RCA L/R converter to get some analog stereo out on this TV or any TV?

I hope it works!
MilkManX is offline  
Old 08-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Member
 
jasondjulian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Yes.. it works fine.

something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Optica.../dp/B005DIRI6I

or this:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Insten-INS...erter/28882414

or this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA0U008H8083

All practically the same thing, doing the same job. As mentioned, works fine for converting Digital Optical (TOSLINK) audio to 2 channel analog audio.
MilkManX likes this.

Panasonic TC-P55S60
Sony S5100 BD-Player
Sony HT-XT1 Sound Base
jasondjulian is offline  
Old 08-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Senior Member
 
MilkManX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: AZ USA
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Thanks again. DO you know if you can set the TV to output PCM on the Optical out?
MilkManX is offline  
Old 08-07-2014, 01:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mailiang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Springsteen Country
Posts: 7,856
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Post Digital Audio Output Setting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkManX View Post
Thanks again. DO you know if you can set the TV to output PCM on the Optical out?
Yes you can. First select Network or Media player and then the sound options in the menu. Scroll down and under the digital audio out setting, select PCM. Default is Auto.

Ian
MilkManX likes this.

The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice you give to others

mailiang is offline  
Old 08-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Senior Member
 
MilkManX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: AZ USA
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailiang View Post
Yes you can. First select Network or Media player and then the sound options in the menu. Scroll down and under the digital audio out setting, select PCM. Default is Auto.

Ian
Great. Thanks.
MilkManX is offline  
Old 08-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hey everyone!
I'm thinking of getting the 60S60, which is still availble in my country. I read almost the whole thread here to get a solid decition. At first I was actully looking at the 60ST60 which is about 700$ more, but it was really flickering, aspecialy on bright scenes. I read here that some people say the S60 does not flicker as much. Can any one give me an opinion? It's really hard to find those TVs on disply here since it's all LED now in stores.
Other then that, How is it compering the the ST60 in motion and action movies? how does the lack of 1080P/24 afects anything? it's gonna be placed in a very dark room so the lack of AR filter is not an issue.
Thank you all for your kind help!
OM82 is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 12:21 AM
 
ChadThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by OM82 View Post
Hey everyone!
I'm thinking of getting the 60S60, which is still availble in my country. I read almost the whole thread here to get a solid decition. At first I was actully looking at the 60ST60 which is about 700$ more, but it was really flickering, aspecialy on bright scenes. I read here that some people say the S60 does not flicker as much. Can any one give me an opinion? It's really hard to find those TVs on disply here since it's all LED now in stores.
Other then that, How is it compering the the ST60 in motion and action movies? how does the lack of 1080P/24 afects anything? it's gonna be placed in a very dark room so the lack of AR filter is not an issue.
Thank you all for your kind help!
The ST60 has better motion for sure (3D phosphor and faster subfield driver), the flicker you perceived was probably a combination of bad settings and depending on where you live it is possible the panel was running in 50hz mode in which it is known to have a few motion problems such as dynamic false contouring, the ST60 offers an option to convert 50hz signals to 60hz which works well but in doing that you might introduce a very subtle soap opera effect.

Your best bet is to try all the settings in store, start in "Cinema mode", turn down the sharpness control and have a close look at the the frame creation option, Panasonic plasmas have a lot of potential but some of the worst default settings imaginable
mailiang likes this.
ChadThunder is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thank you for the reply

I'm also trying to save some $$$ by choosing the 60S60, which is about 800$ differance. How bad is the motion blur on the S60 and the lack of 1080p/24 support? I don't need 3D and it's going to my basement which is a really dark room.
OM82 is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 03:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mailiang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Springsteen Country
Posts: 7,856
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by OM82 View Post
I'm also trying to save some $$$ by choosing the 60S60, which is about 800$ differance. How bad is the motion blur on the S60 and the lack of 1080p/24 support? I don't need 3D and it's going to my basement which is a really dark room.
Personally, I don't game and I haven't any issues with motion blur or 1080p/24 content. I watch at least two movies on Blu-Ray a week. The S60 shines in rooms with controlled lighting, and according to David Katzmaier of CNET, under low lighting conditions it comes very close to the PQ of the ST60.

Ian
ToonMasterTim likes this.

The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice you give to others

mailiang is offline  
Old 08-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Senior Member
 
MilkManX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: AZ USA
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 41
I watch Blu Ray and game on my s60 with no motion blur issues.
MilkManX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65s60 65 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic 60 Inch Plasma Hdtv Tc P60s60 , Panasonic Tc P55s60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P50s60 50 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Hdtv Tc P42s60
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off