Official Panasonic S60 Series Discussion Thread - Page 97 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2881 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 12:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Well ST60 is out because of lag issues...guess it will be the S60 cuz I mostly game so is the ST60 sucks for gaming ill snag the 42 at sears or the 50 s64 at Costco. Damn that's sucks!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2882 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 01:21 PM

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by curly21029 View Post

Would you mind asking that user to post his thoughts concerning image retention and then forward along his answer?

I'll get on that and get back to you. smile.gif
curly21029 likes this.
post #2883 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by PogueSquadron View Post

I'll get on that and get back to you. smile.gif

Thanks! Also...

...when's Mahvel?! wink.gif
post #2884 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 04:00 PM

Liked: 11
The repairman called me back today to tell me the part is on back order and that he is unable to tell me how long it will take to get it (maybe weeks to months) and suggested calling Panasonic again. I called them and they confirmed the part is on backorder and have escalated my claim to be reviewed about getting a replacement. The rep said there is no guarantee that they will approve a replacement however, in which case I would just have to wait for the part to become available. I really hope they approve the replacement and that it is a new tv and not a refurb.
post #2885 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 06:04 PM

Liked: 27
Not going to read entire thread...what's the census on the S60? Good or bad? This is probably my top choice at the moment since the ST60 has lag issues (wtf panasonic???).

Turn it up!
post #2886 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by djPerfectTrip View Post

Not going to read entire thread...what's the census on the S60? Good or bad? This is probably my top choice at the moment since the ST60 has lag issues (wtf panasonic???).

The question is way to vague to answer. Some things are good, but some are bad. It depends on what you need or want in a TV.

The S60 would not work for me at all. But it works fantastic for others.

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333, URC R40 Remote.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gallery -
post #2887 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 06:43 PM

Just need something to watch movies on and play video games on =^P Really I'm just trying to find the best/cheap TV since I'm moving and have to slightly furnish an apartment (I got orders to PCS, my wife has to stay at current base). I guess I'm wondering if overall this is a decent set to get for $700. It's just going to be around for main duty long enough for us to get orders together. Then we'll get the TV we really want and move it to the bedroom where TVs don't get much usage.

Turn it up!
post #2888 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 06:49 PM

Liked: 21
Quote:

Just need something to watch movies on and play video games on =^P Really I'm just trying to find the best/cheap TV since I'm moving and have to slightly furnish an apartment (I got orders to PCS, my wife has to stay at current base). I guess I'm wondering if overall this is a decent set to get for $700. It's just going to be around for main duty long enough for us to get orders together. Then we'll get the TV we really want and move it to the bedroom where TVs don't get much usage.

The S60 is perfect for your needs. You will not find better picture quality for the money. Input lag is virtually non existent, so you will definitely enjoy gaming on it.
post #2889 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 06:54 PM - Thread Starter
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quote:

Well for $700 the 50S60 is a good TV for the money, but the 50S64 at Costco is a little better TV and is a much better deal (my reasons were posted yesterday in this very thread). As long as the S64 is available, i can't see a good reason to get an S60 (in the 50"/65" sizes that they're both available in that is).

You might want to scan the last few months of this thread and look for existing discussions on points that interest you.

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333, URC R40 Remote.

Gallery -
post #2890 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 06:57 PM

Liked: 15
Replies to my Red Push problem.:

1)Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwidow

Simple - use Fairchild's settings, but instead of Warm2 (which is too red for my taste) use Normal.

2)Quote:
Originally Posted by xx2000xx View Post

I'll give the normal thing a shot but I think that would throw all of his other calibration settings off.

I think it would throw off the calibration settings off as well, but you might want to try Warm1 since it's less of a jump than all the way to Normal from Warm2.

3)Quote:
Originally posted by LDBetaGuy

Yes, I've noticed a bit of a red push, noticeable on skin tones, when I use the CNET settings on my 60" S60. I think I like how it looks a bit better than before I made the adjustments, but I go back and forth on that. Always remember that you'll never get the same results on your TV by entering someone else's calibration settings. It may be close, but it won't be the same. Every TV is different, even among the same exact model.

As I've gotten older I've gotten less OCD about my TV picture. As long as its relatively close to being correct, I'm happy. So the S60 in Cinema mode without any adjustments looks great to me. The CNET settings are interesting to try, however.

==================================================================================================

I have tried the normal setting, warm 1 and warm 2. And I still see lots of red in facial tones.
I'm wanting to not only reduce the red but also increase to a light brown /yellow tone to get more accurate facial tones.
I watch a lot of PBS talk shows that often have many facial closeups, and overly red facials really bug me.
Since the Panny has been so highly rated I'm wondering why there seems to be no fix for the red push I see.
This red push not only shows in facials but also distorts landscapes giving unrealistic colors to sky, water, sand, etc

I haven't figured out yet how to extract other posts so they show up with a different background color which makes it obvious that its a prior response posting.
Is there some forum guide as to how to construct these layered posts.?

Thanks to all who have, and hopefully will, reply to my quest for tweaking settings to correct Red push and give accurate facial tones.
post #2891 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 07:02 PM

Could it possibly be a source problem? The color in the PBS broadcast could be off. How do Blu-Rays look?
post #2892 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

Well for $700 the 50S60 is a good TV for the money, but the 50S64 at Costco is a little better TV and is a much better deal (my reasons were posted yesterday in this very thread). As long as the S64 is available, i can't see a good reason to get an S60 (in the 50"/65" sizes that they're both available in that is).

You might want to scan the last few months of this thread and look for existing discussions on points that interest you.
I don't have a costco card and don't plan on getting one any time soon. I would rather have the the S64, but it's probably just not in the cards for various reasons. Thank you all for your input =^)

Turn it up!
post #2893 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 07:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci3 View Post

Replies to my Red Push problem.:

1)Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwidow

Simple - use Fairchild's settings, but instead of Warm2 (which is too red for my taste) use Normal.

2)Quote:
Originally Posted by xx2000xx View Post

I'll give the normal thing a shot but I think that would throw all of his other calibration settings off.

I think it would throw off the calibration settings off as well, but you might want to try Warm1 since it's less of a jump than all the way to Normal from Warm2.

3)Quote:
Originally posted by LDBetaGuy

Yes, I've noticed a bit of a red push, noticeable on skin tones, when I use the CNET settings on my 60" S60. I think I like how it looks a bit better than before I made the adjustments, but I go back and forth on that. Always remember that you'll never get the same results on your TV by entering someone else's calibration settings. It may be close, but it won't be the same. Every TV is different, even among the same exact model.

As I've gotten older I've gotten less OCD about my TV picture. As long as its relatively close to being correct, I'm happy. So the S60 in Cinema mode without any adjustments looks great to me. The CNET settings are interesting to try, however.

==================================================================================================

I have tried the normal setting, warm 1 and warm 2. And I still see lots of red in facial tones.
I'm wanting to not only reduce the red but also increase to a light brown /yellow tone to get more accurate facial tones.
I watch a lot of PBS talk shows that often have many facial closeups, and overly red facials really bug me.
Since the Panny has been so highly rated I'm wondering why there seems to be no fix for the red push I see.
This red push not only shows in facials but also distorts landscapes giving unrealistic colors to sky, water, sand, etc

I haven't figured out yet how to extract other posts so they show up with a different background color which makes it obvious that its a prior response posting.
Is there some forum guide as to how to construct these layered posts.?

Thanks to all who have, and hopefully will, reply to my quest for tweaking settings to correct Red push and give accurate facial tones.

I haven't tried Fairchild's settings yet, but noticed red push on the factory defaults. By changing from Standard to Cinema and WarmX to Normal, the facial closeups appear much more realistic. Most of my other color settings are at the defaults.

This forum doesn't seem to support nested quoting. The inline spell checker is also set to British English, not American English as it wants to change "color" to "colour"! confused.gif
post #2894 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 07:27 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepx13 View Post

The motion is really good IMO. If you let your Blu-ray player handle the 24/60 conversion, there's no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon9887 View Post

I really don't see the point in this. The TV takes all of 5 seconds to go from off to watchable and you have to be in front of your television to watch the thing, so turning it on from another room would have no benefit.

It takes much more effort to find your phone/tablet, launch the app, switch to the remote functions and then hit a power button than it does to just pick up the remote and hit the button.

To me, it wouldn't be worth the money in extra power consumption.
In many of panny's other TVs, BD players, and many AVRs ther is. "wake on LAN" function that allows the device to be controlled over the network. There are iOS and Android based remote control programs to do the control functions. Check out the remote control forums for more info. The s60 does not wake on LAN, which is a design defect. Panny's customer service says they are looking into it.
post #2895 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 07:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I don't have a costco card and don't plan on getting one any time soon. I would rather have the the S64, but it's probably just not in the cards for various reasons. Thank you all for your input =^)

If you the 50s64 is at least $60 cheaper than the 50S60, it would be worth paying Costco's basic membership of $60.
post #2896 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 07:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:

The question is way to vague to answer. Some things are good, but some are bad. It depends on what you need or want in a TV.

The S60 would not work for me at all. But it works fantastic for others.

What exactly is it about the S60 that wouldn't work for you? I remember back in an ST30/S30 thread you said, "I wouldn't let the S30 in my home" and that's exactly how i feel about it. I want it out.tongue.gif
But aside from the S60 improving greatly on black level performance, color saturation and accuracy, it gives you advanced pro settings like gamma presets and color controls ect which weren't available in the S30's bare bones PQ settings...The S60 has got to be a giant improvement over that junky set. If the ST60 had the same input lag performance as it's little brother i would no doubt save up the cash and get a 55". But as is, i'm hoping that the S60 will beat the pants off of my current S30 in terms of PQ performance....I can't be bothered to watch anything on my S30 mostly due to it's effed up dark gamma in custom mode...The white clipping and overly bright whites don't help either. Cinema mode however is too dim, milky, flat and the colors look completely desaturated. Pop doesn't exist in cinema mode.tongue.gif
post #2897 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quote:

You don't have to be a Costco member to buy the TV from their online store (i bought several items online before i became a member). And you can use any credit card when buying online and the good credit cards add a year to the factory warranty. In-store i think they only take Amex.

Having a Costco membership is not the worst thing in the world. The 50S64's $70 lower price point will more than pay for the 1-year membership and you'll still have a little change left over and is a good deal even if you never use that membership card again. And you can add one person to your account (like a friend or relative) so maybe you know someone who would like to take advantage of a membership. Is there nothing in their store that you would like to buy? I never thought i'd use the membership but i find myself buying a lot of stuff there (Kirkland makes the best and biggest paper towels ever) and i gave my other card to a friend in need. With that membership you'd get a better version of the S60 and for less money, they add an extra year to the warranty, and you get a 90 day return policy/pricematch period as opposed to BB's weak-ass 15 day return policy on a S60.

Randy

Gallery -
post #2898 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 08:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 10
Quote:

You don't have to be a Costco member to buy the TV from their online store (i bought several items online before i decided to become a member). And you can use any credit card when buying online and the good credit cards add a year to the factory warranty.

Having a Costco membership is not the worst thing in the world. The 50S64's $70 lower price point will more than pay for the 1-year membership and you'll still have a little change left over and is a good deal even if you never use that membership card again. And you can add one person to your account (like a friend or relative) so maybe you know someone who would like to take advantage of a membership. Is there nothing in their store that you would like to buy? I never thought i'd use the membership but i find myself buying a lot of stuff there (Kirkland makes the best and biggest paper towels ever) and i gave my other card to a friend in need. With that membership you'd get a better TV for less money, they add an extra year to the warranty, and you get a 90 day return policy as opposed to a 15 day return policy on a BB S60.

We belong to both Sam's and Costco. In our opinion Costco is by far the best store of the two. When I went to purchase a K-cup coffee maker, I asked both stores about return policies. Sam's said if defective, bring it in. Costco said, we're committed to our customers satisfaction, just returned it if you don't like it. Three years later the thing stopped working and I took it back. I received a full refund, no questions asked and got another, new unit. BTW - We have decided not to renew our Sams membership.

Once thing I really like is the Amex card that doubles as membership card. Every February it gives back money. This past year we had medical expenses that I charged to my Costco Amex card. Thankfully, I had enough in my savings to pay it full without having to pay interest. In February we got a check back for a little over $500!!!

We're so impressed with Costco that we're about to purchase some stock in the company. At our age, this will be for our two sons and their families after we're gone.

Oh yeah, back on topic, our bedroom 60" Sony SXRD stopped working again. Instead of spending on repairs, I'll get the 50" S64 that we saw yesterday at Costco. That will have to wait until we return from our vacation at the end of next week.
post #2899 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:

You don't have to be a Costco member to buy the TV from their online store (i bought several items online before i became a member). And you can use any credit card when buying online and the good credit cards add a year to the factory warranty. In-store i think they only take Amex.

Having a Costco membership is not the worst thing in the world. The 50S64's $70 lower price point will more than pay for the 1-year membership and you'll still have a little change left over and is a good deal even if you never use that membership card again. And you can add one person to your account (like a friend or relative) so maybe you know someone who would like to take advantage of a membership. Is there nothing in their store that you would like to buy? I never thought i'd use the membership but i find myself buying a lot of stuff there (Kirkland makes the best and biggest paper towels ever) and i gave my other card to a friend in need. With that membership you'd get a better version of the S60 and for less money, they add an extra year to the warranty, and you get a 90 day return policy/pricematch period as opposed to BB's weak-ass 15 day return policy on a S60.

Hrmmm, I didn't know you could order online without having a membership...Price being a non member + tax + S&H ends up being $800. Is it worth an extra $100? Getting a membership would end up just negating the non member surcharge...not really a big savings there. I suppose some day I'll get a costco card when I actually live by one. Closest one from me as of now is about 4 hours away. I'm sure my parents could order it for me, but that's still going to be $770. Worth it now? The only difference is that filter isn't it?

Turn it up!
post #2900 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughh View Post

We belong to both Sam's and Costco. In our opinion Costco is by far the best store of the two. When I went to purchase a K-cup coffee maker, I asked both stores about return policies. Sam's said if defective, bring it in. Costco said, we're committed to our customers satisfaction, just returned it if you don't like it. Three years later the thing stopped working and I took it back. I received a full refund, no questions asked and got another, new unit. BTW - We have decided not to renew our Sams membership.

Sam's is horrible. When returning something, and this is at two different stores, you can count on each person in line taking 15 minutes to process. I won't buy anything that's potentially returnable from Sam's anymore.
post #2901 of 7176 Old 07-25-2013, 09:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawfish View Post

Sam's is horrible. When returning something, and this is at two different stores, you can count on each person in line taking 15 minutes to process. I won't buy anything that's potentially returnable from Sam's anymore.

Used to be, Costco didn't have any time limit for returning items. Then people started taking advantage, returning of Tv's and computers after using them for a number of years. They got the latest models and in some cases a partial refund due to lower prices in the new models.

It's still bad enough. You can see the number of people in line, returning flat panels after the Super Bowl every year! Makes me sick to see anyone taking advantage of any merchant willing to give their customers a break.

I also like the fact that they have two people at each check-out, instead of only one slow person like Sam's.

This will be my first plasma. I always liked them, but I never got one due to super bright living room and unwilling to make it dark, even if we could. My son has two and I always admire the color rendition of those plasmas. My brother has a 151 Kuro. The are all in dark rooms and don't have to worry about reflections.

This Tv will be for the bedroom where it's always dark and no worries about reflections.
post #2902 of 7176 Old 07-26-2013, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogueSquadron View Post

Could it possibly be a source problem? The color in the PBS broadcast could be off. How do Blu-Rays look?

I haven't tried a Blu-Ray but did try a DVD , 'Shakespeare In Love" which was recommended in a calibration blog and it did show a lot of Red push.
I also watched a PBS TV series "Borgen", in Theater mode and colors were quite good. Yet I haven't read anything on this forum about using Theater mode?
post #2903 of 7176 Old 07-26-2013, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTimeShifter View Post

I haven't tried Fairchild's settings yet, but noticed red push on the factory defaults. By changing from Standard to Cinema and WarmX to Normal, the facial closeups appear much more realistic. Most of my other color settings are at the defaults.

This forum doesn't seem to support nested quoting. The inline spell checker is also set to British English, not American English as it wants to change "color" to "colour"! confused.gif

I just made an interesting discovery...I watched a PBS episode of 'Borgen' using Theater mode and got pretty good color rendition. Haven't seen any discussion about using Theater mode.
post #2904 of 7176 Old 07-26-2013, 02:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Too bad they don't have the S64 in 55", because it would of been nice to have that Anti glare filtre.
post #2905 of 7176 Old 07-26-2013, 04:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci3 View Post

I just made an interesting discovery...I watched a PBS episode of 'Borgen' using Theater mode and got pretty good color rendition. Haven't seen any discussion about using Theater mode.

I noticed posterization in HT mode, that went away when I switched to Cinema mode. I don't remember if the red push went away or not from changing from HT to Cinema mode. I think there was some discussion that Cinema mode has higher PQ than HT mode. I went from Standard to HT to Cinema mode to get progressively better PQ in my tweakings.
post #2906 of 7176 Old 07-26-2013, 06:45 AM - Thread Starter
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quote:

Hrmmm, I didn't know you could order online without having a membership...Price being a non member + tax + S&H ends up being $800. Is it worth an extra $100? Getting a membership would end up just negating the non member surcharge...not really a big savings there. I suppose some day I'll get a costco card when I actually live by one. Closest one from me as of now is about 4 hours away. I'm sure my parents could order it for me, but that's still going to be $770. Worth it now? The only difference is that filter isn't it?

Four hours away?? Whattya live on the moon or sumthin ?? biggrin.gif I presumed you had a Costco nearby because i'm surrounded by them. The four closest stores that i visit are 2.04 miles, 4.35 miles, 5.88 miles, 8.6 miles away, and there are EIGHT MORE stores that are still less than 20 miles away! And another five that are less than 25 miles away. I thought you'd have at least ONE store where you can pick up an S64 and take it home. I almost grabbed one last weekend to replace my old 46G10 in the den. I even measured the box then went outside and measured the back seat of my car (it will fit after i removed the bottom seat cushion). But then i remembered that it only has two HDMI ports so i can't use it (i need at least three HDMI ports on the TV for that setup).

In your case, i'd just get the S60 and call it a day wink.gif

Randy

Gallery -
post #2907 of 7176 Old 07-26-2013, 07:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Can anyone comment on IR and gaming on this set? I am leaning towards the VT60 myself but my friend is thinking about jumping on the costco deal for the S64. I saw the S64 in person and I was shocked how good it looked. I am coming form a Kuro, but that has to be the best budget plasma I have ever seen. Honestly there was nothing budget about the image to me and I easily could see it selling for quite a bit more. I wish it had more HDMI inputs but that's easy to fix. My friend isn't big on 3D (neither am I) so that doesn't matter.
post #2908 of 7176 Old 07-26-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:

Four hours away?? Whattya live on the moon or sumthin ?? biggrin.gif I presumed you had a Costco nearby because i'm surrounded by them. The four closest stores that i visit are 2.04 miles, 4.35 miles, 5.88 miles, 8.6 miles away, and there are EIGHT MORE stores that are still less than 20 miles away! And another five that are less than 25 miles away. I thought you'd have at least ONE store where you can pick up an S64 and take it home. I almost grabbed one last weekend to replace my old 46G10 in the den. I even measured the box then went outside and measured the back seat of my car (it will fit after i removed the bottom seat cushion). But then i remembered that it only has two HDMI ports so i can't use it (i need at least three HDMI ports on the TV for that setup).

Ha, it kinda looks like the moon (Clovis, NM). I am moving to Denver soon so I could wait. I was trying to get a TV before I move though because the more I put in my uhaul, the more I get paid since I'm moving myself. This TV weighing about 50 pounds would snag me about $50, so that would be an additional savings. So I guess if I didn't get the S60 and waited to pick up a S64, I'd end up paying about the same, maybe a little more with the tax. I suppose that filter would make it worth it. Something to think about...

Turn it up!
post #2909 of 7176 Old 07-26-2013, 08:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 24
Quote:

I live on the moon as well... biggrin.gif My nearest costco is 50 miles away and the next one is 165 miles away. I travel by both on a regular basis for business travel but neither carry the S64. When I compared the total cost from Costco (tv, shipping, membership, extended warranty) versus Best Buy + Sears (tv + delivery + extended warranty), I found Costco to be the slightly better price plus a much longer time interval for returns. I'm going with Costco.
post #2910 of 7176 Old 07-26-2013, 10:30 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTR View Post

Can anyone comment on IR and gaming on this set? I am leaning towards the VT60 myself but my friend is thinking about jumping on the costco deal for the S64. I saw the S64 in person and I was shocked how good it looked. I am coming form a Kuro, but that has to be the best budget plasma I have ever seen. Honestly there was nothing budget about the image to me and I easily could see it selling for quite a bit more. I wish it had more HDMI inputs but that's easy to fix. My friend isn't big on 3D (neither am I) so that doesn't matter.

Gaming IR is pretty negligible, but that's based on my own use - I rarely have time for extremely long sessions anymore (50" S64). I played Borderlands 2 with friends for about 3 hours straight last night and I set a sleep timer with Screen Wipe afterward, but I didn't notice any IR on the first few passes and BL2 has more than several static HUD elements that lend themselves toward IR. I have made it a practice to run Screen Wipe with sleep timer for about 15 minutes after each relatively long gaming session, but I'm sure that is overkill. The only time I've noticed some IR was after a four hour session with Dark Souls a few weekends ago and that HUD is notoriously for producing IR - it disappeared completely in far less than an hour of use with different content.

So far its been just fine and I'm very pleased with the set's quality for gaming.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65s60 65 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic 60 Inch Plasma Hdtv Tc P60s60 , Panasonic Tc P55s60 55 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P50s60 50 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Hdtv Tc P42s60
Gear in this thread - P42s60 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page