Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price Talk] - Page 304 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #9091 of 12783 Old 09-28-2013, 09:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion Rider View Post

Tiny bit of a problem am not an owner yet :-) that's why I was requesting if owners might feel inclined to do it.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1463454/official-samsung-pnxxf8500-series-discussion-thread-no-street-price-talk/3020_20#post_23217659 (posts 3028, 3030)

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1463454/official-samsung-pnxxf8500-series-discussion-thread-no-street-price-talk/3440_20#post_23234476 (post 3450)

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1463454/official-samsung-pnxxf8500-series-discussion-thread-no-street-price-talk/3500_20#post_23237602 (posts 3505, 3518, 3522)

Samsung PN51F8500. Marantz SR5008. Oppo BDP 103D. Sony BDP S5100. EMP Tek E55TIB LR, E5CIB, E55WIB. Sennheiser Momentum. Sennheiser 598.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9092 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 07:51 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmart View Post

camera angle can be adjusted... there is a tiny 'wheel' on top of it. turn it backwards (away) from you and it will tilt it downwards. if that makes sense!

Wow, any chance any of the other annoyances are that easy to solve smile.gif Thank you, that worked perfectly, no more work out to use it!
post #9093 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 08:08 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDrvr View Post

I recently sent back my 65ZT60 over the fan noise and am very happy with the switch. To your questions:

F8500 vs ZT60 on brightness
The F8500 is a lot brighter out of the box, almost like the ZT60 in game mode, the F8500 in Standard. Knocking down out of t box cell light, brightness, and contrast brings it in pretty darn good, even better when I tossed in the Disney WOW and DVE HD Essentials tune up discs. It never seems to blow out the colors except in Dynamic (game) mode where the color intensity makes things look a little cartoonish, that can be knocked down as well. I find the tune on Relax seems to be the closest to the ZT60.

I decided to use Standard for my bright room set-up and that is stunning in a very bright room, basically daylight brigh, almost like watching a good tube TV. Again this takes some tuning, I ended up using the Disney WOW and a couple other Blu-Ray "show-off" image discs to really dial standard in the room that bright. It it possible to hit cartoon colors but with things tuned up a bit the color in a bright room approaches a good LED, nice balance and the colors don't scream at you, amazing the shadows in things like The Dark Night were not bad, lost some, but not nearly I the ZT60 did as it visibly washed out a little under the same light levels.

I did the dark room set up in Movie and it is just stunning, I think better than the ZT60 watching a Blu-Ray movie, I watched Star Trek Into The Darkenss as my debut Blu-Ray on the ZT60 and have to say, with no tuning at all, in Movie, it was just stunning, so tight. Took a lot of putzing with the F8500 to get that effect, the "cross-talk" between settings is pretty significant compared to my old Plasma a Panasonic TH-50PZ85U (I did not try tuning the ZT60 as I knew the day I got it was going back, thing made more noise than my fridge.). Took me about 2 hours to get a real feel for how the controls interacted, then just a lot of baby step iterations to dial it in.

F8500 vz ZT60 on Panel Buzz
I did not hear any buzz from the ZT60 (perhaps it could not beat our the fan noise...) nor can I on the f8500 unless I get behind it, notta from my viewing position at 12 feet, nor from the end of the couch at about 4 feet. which is not a good distance, the F8500 gets really picking about the viewing angle as you get real close and I do not recal the same on thre ZT60 but I can't remember if I looked at from that close, if I did I did not notice any effects, one the F8500 at 2-3 feet you get 15-20 degrees above or below center and the screen starts to turn black, I assume this is the anti-glare stuff. If you are listening from behind the set you can here the buzz get louder on all white screens, but again, nothing from listening distance.

F8500 Annoyances:
- Unlike the Pani you can't disable sources not connected so they stay in the menu and even let you pick them only to yell at you about it...
- If the HDMI is signal drops, like when changing sources the TV throws up a Lost HDMI Error and forces you to cursor down and hit enter on the remote, this is really dumb, hopefully they can fix this in a firmware bump.
- Zoom does not let to get to use the full screen under all conditions, the best you can do on some sources is about 90% of the height of the screen, so a lot smaller top and bottom bars but given the inch I already gave up it seems they could do better, this is something all pani's seem to do very well, including the ZT60, you always have at least two options to use all of the screen, one that maintains the aspect ratio but chops from the side or one that distorts the picture, some folks seem to like everyone to look tall and skinny or short and fat, point is the pani zoom is great, this is so-so.
- The DNLA client has to be one of the worst ones I have ever used and none of the third party ones will work as far as I know so far, none available at the app store, the ZT60 was just as lame, it is usable on both for anything WMC or WMP can play, if you can find it and don't mind no controls except pause, stop, and jump to next show, ok for music and photo's but recorded TV and movies not so good.
- The keyboard does not work in most of the Samsung and other apps so it back to remote for a lot of stuff where you would most want the keyboard, it is however great in the broswer.
- The camera angle can't be adjusted, so for me using hand gestures is a real workout... I turned that and voice off, they are fun for few minutes but are no where near where they need to be and the set seems to be faster with them off, apps that is.
- No direct access to a specific source input makes automation integration harder.

F8500 Cool Things:
- The DLNA gets here also, while the controls are poor, I record and strip commercials out in WMC and it records to .wtv format, the F8500 plays them perfectly, I notices the ZT60 strugged and often the video was so out of sync I could not watch it.
- Screen share with the Samsung Galaxy Tab that came with my set, this really works well, so good that it is better to use WatchOn (Samsung app) and get it from the TV then any other source. It is so clean, no drop outs or audio sync issues at all and a stunning picture on the tablet.
- The Android remote has a ways to go but it pretty cool also, tried a few others and they all seem to have their short comings but it is nice to play along as it matures.
- Blu-Tooth range is outstanding (your milage may vary, RF is pretty situational)
- I had mixed views on the base initially but now I see (or don't see to be more accurate) any cables behind it, even dressed pretty well, they are very hard to hide on the ZT60, but the ZT60 stand is pretty cool looking and has a lot smaller footprint, I was lucky that my stand happened to be 5 feet wide already.
- My came with the new little remote and the older long remote, this is really nice, the big one giving instant access to most things you want and the touch pad much better for dealing with navigation when the keyboard is not working or you don't feel like messing with it.
- Voice and gestures have some really cool "show-off" effects if you play with it a bit before you demo it, blew my neighbors away. Ok Ok this is a little superficial but so is a $3K TV so show it off say!
-USB media support
- Plenty of connection options
- Smart Remote, this is really working well with my cable box, does not suffer the typical IR issues, so far it has not missed once, even on a 4 digit channel change, displays the guide, menu, so fully functional for the cable box.

Overall I am glad I switched and not tried to put up with the fans on the ZT60, however had the ZT60 not made fan noise I would have totally happy with it, they both have great pictures.
CamaroDrvr, thanks so much for your in depth review of the two sets. My vt60 looks damn good at night with all the lights off. But as soon as I turn a light on it tends to wash out and look dull or soft. That's where I think the f8500 might be a better choice. Also the fans and buzz are getting to me. I'm afraid of the buzz I will get going with the f8500, but it might be better than the buzz and and fans at the same time. As I sit here typing, the fans and buzz are cranking away and I sit 25 ft away. I am really considering swapping out for a f8500. Thanks again. Anyone else swap a vt60 or zt60 for the f8500??
post #9094 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVKIK View Post

CamaroDrvr, thanks so much for your in depth review of the two sets. My vt60 looks damn good at night with all the lights off. But as soon as I turn a light on it tends to wash out and look dull or soft. That's where I think the f8500 might be a better choice. Also the fans and buzz are getting to me. I'm afraid of the buzz I will get going with the f8500, but it might be better than the buzz and and fans at the same time. As I sit here typing, the fans and buzz are cranking away and I sit 25 ft away. I am really considering swapping out for a f8500. Thanks again. Anyone else swap a vt60 or zt60 for the f8500??

Good luck with your choice, there are trade-offs, I can't exactly put it into tech words, but it has a totally different personality if you will, the F8500 I might describe as more agressive than the ZT60, neither bad, but different and I have been using Panasonic Plasma's since they came out. If you are a car guy, think Camaro and Mustang, both reasonable (modern) muscle cars but a totally different drive.

As for the fan noise, no pun intended but I hear ya, as nice as the picture was, but the end of the week I had the ZT60 I was so happy when Best Buy came to change it for the 8500 I had a smile on my face the entire day.
post #9095 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 09:56 AM

Liked: 22
CamaroDrvr, are you still smiling? Do you miss the ZT60 blacks at all or is there no difference when you don't see them side by side? I just emailed the guy at BB that sold the vt60 explaining my situation. I asked him if he could match the price of the well the 64f8500 for the same price as the 65vt60. Thanks.
post #9096 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 10:01 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I had a bit of a buzz develop on mine, so I wanted to peek and see where it was coming from. On mine there are components in the panel towards the right side of the screen that extend almost to the back metal case. When I (very very gently) press the metal around that area in different spots it has some flexibility and will raise/lower the buzz level. So it seems like some electrical component may have some vibration that is resonating through the metal case and coming out somewhere, thus why it seems more noticeable in some listening positions than others. Mine seems to have settled in a good position after shifting one side of the stand just a touch. Could just be the efforts to get these panels so thin is pushing the limits on space management.

Very happy now a couple of weeks in, sitting here in relatively bright room during the day and really appreciating how much light this set can put out.
post #9097 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 10:10 AM

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1011
Quote:

CamaroDrvr, are you still smiling? Do you miss the ZT60 blacks at all or is there no difference when you don't see them side by side? I just emailed the guy at BB that sold the vt60 explaining my situation. I asked him if he could match the price of the well the 64f8500 for the same price as the 65vt60. Thanks.
Just remember, some people have moved in the opposite direction (i.e. it doesn't always involve moving from Panasonic to Samsung). Generally speaking, this thread won't provide that perspective in comparison to the one you're seeking. The ZT60 is not going to wash out in the day like the VT60 does...but yes, it will be dimmer than the F8500.
post #9098 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 02:17 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
Liked: 689
post #9099 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 03:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 182
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmart View Post

camera angle can be adjusted... there is a tiny 'wheel' on top of it. turn it backwards (away) from you and it will tilt it downwards. if that makes sense!

Wow, any chance any of the other annoyances are that easy to solve smile.gif Thank you, that worked perfectly, no more work out to use it!

ha! sorry cant help with the other things...

Samsung PN51F8500. Marantz SR5008. Oppo BDP 103D. Sony BDP S5100. EMP Tek E55TIB LR, E5CIB, E55WIB. Sennheiser Momentum. Sennheiser 598.
post #9100 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:

Yes, still smiling, the blacks look to me as inky black as it gets. Frankly, black levels at this point remind me of the THD wars of the mid-70's arguing 0.02% vs 0.05, and now a receiver cNet named one of the best in 2013 has 0.9% THD and the review did not even bother to mention THD, in 1975 that would have been a sacralidge.

Right now I am not inclined to get a pro-tune the picture is that good using WOW and HD essentials and my eye, I'll see how I think about it in 3 months
Ken Ross likes this.
post #9101 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:

I asked him if he could match the price of the well the 64f8500 for the same price as the 65vt60. Thanks.

Whoa, the F8500 is like 800 bucks cheaper on its worse day, I got a nice amount refunded to me when I got the F8500 for the 65ZT60 and from what I see it is still the same.
post #9102 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 04:13 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 871
Quote:

Whoa, the F8500 is like 800 bucks cheaper on its worse day, I got a nice amount refunded to me when I got the F8500 for the 65ZT60 and from what I see it is still the same.
He posted VT. Not ZT.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
post #9103 of 12783 Old 09-29-2013, 07:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
CamaroDrvr, your second comment under annoyances has been addressed in the owner's thread.....if I remember, you have to delete the set-top box from, I believe, the universal remote setup option you find once you hit the source button on the remote. However, depending upon how you are set-up and like to control things, this may present other issues.

AVKIK, I had both the ZT and F8500 in my house for 5 days. Here's what I posted several weeks ago in the comparison thread:

****We had both the 65ZT60 and the 64F8500 in our bonus room for 5 days. When time came to return one of them, we decided to keep the F8500. We are a TV/Satellite watching family with minimal Blu-ray movie watching (one per week at most). I also watch a boat-load of sports programming. To us, the brightness, clarity, and difference in perceived "whites" in the shows that we watch on a daily basis gave the upper hand to the F8500. Sports seemed to have just a little more pop to them, I'm assuming due to the brightness difference. We also use Skype a lot and having the camera integrated in the F8500 was another huge plus for us.

It is extremely rare that we watch anything with the lights off, so that aspect never came into play. It very well could be that if we were a Blu-ray movie watching family with minimal satellite usage, our decision may have been different.

We all felt that the ZT had a nicer presence in the room. The stand on the F8500 takes a little getting used to, but our whole unit is sitting on a black tv stand so it pretty much disappears into the background. I agree completely with everyone else that deciding between these 2 great tv's comes down to one's own viewing habits, experiences, and desires. For what we were looking for, we couldn't be any more pleased with the decision we made.****

We are huge fans of watching the Olympics. I cannot wait for the Winter Olympics in February. It should be breathtaking on the F8500. D-Nice is coming later this month for a full calibration, and I'm super excited to see what kind of magic he'll do to this set.
post #9104 of 12783 Old 09-30-2013, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattduke1 View Post

CamaroDrvr, your second comment under annoyances has been addressed in the owner's thread.....if I remember, you have to delete the set-top box from, I believe, the universal remote setup option you find once you hit the source button on the remote. However, depending upon how you are set-up and like to control things, this may present other issues.

Thanks, I saw that fix, it requires your cable box to up convert which mine does not do.

I actually don't even get the drop in the first place, my old Pani nver did that, but add an error message that does not auto-dim off the screen and it is a lot worse. Even once the handshake is done and the picture is back that message says glues there until to say OK to it.
post #9105 of 12783 Old 09-30-2013, 02:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 287
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattduke1 View Post

Thanks, I saw that fix, it requires your cable box to up convert which mine does not do.

I actually don't even get the drop in the first place, my old Pani nver did that, but add an error message that does not auto-dim off the screen and it is a lot worse. Even once the handshake is done and the picture is back that message says glues there until to say OK to it.
Actually, your TV will do the upconverting. That setting is simply to allow the remote to control the STB. Since all my digital and HD channels must be decoded by the cable box anyway (and the cable box is far more responsive to its own remote than the Sammy's swipe remote), I found no downside whatsoever to deleting that setting.

As to your other point, the message window does in fact turn off by itself when a steady signal is received by the TV. It does seem to take 20-30 seconds though, so it's faster to hit the button. Deleting the STB from the menu works even better for me though.

Max
post #9106 of 12783 Old 09-30-2013, 12:55 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
Liked: 1504
Quote:

Nice comparative review Camaro, thanks. Seems like more people move from the Pannys to the 8500s than vice versa, but it could be my imagination. wink.gif

You are correct about the black levels, without an A/B at your home, it's tough to imagine you'd really miss a slightly deeper black level.
post #9107 of 12783 Old 09-30-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbluemax1 View Post

Actually, your TV will do the upconverting. That setting is simply to allow the remote to control the STB. Since all my digital and HD channels must be decoded by the cable box anyway (and the cable box is far more responsive to its own remote than the Sammy's swipe remote), I found no downside whatsoever to deleting that setting.

As to your other point, the message window does in fact turn off by itself when a steady signal is received by the TV. It does seem to take 20-30 seconds though, so it's faster to hit the button. Deleting the STB from the menu works even better for me though.

Max

Thanks -- I will give the turn off option a shot and see how it works, I do not really care about the Samsun version of the guide and can easily use the STB guide. I'll post how it works for me. As for upconversion, I am not aware of this set upconverting anything, are you sure?

On the message window, mine I let stay on for 4 minutes before killing it, I did not wait longer but I ill just leave it there tonight and see if it ever goes away, are you running firmware 1112?

Getting rid of that HDMI error message is really the last thing I would like to nail down before moving on with my life, everything else is now working like a charm.
post #9108 of 12783 Old 09-30-2013, 01:53 PM

Liked: 16
Hey guy's how do I go about deleting the STB from the menu. I am really getting tired of seeing the STB message appear.
post #9109 of 12783 Old 09-30-2013, 04:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Go to Universal Remote setup and delete STB. Its among the menus in the left of the 2 icons at the top right of the screen after hitting input select. That message bugged me for weeks until I found the post in this thread that guided me to the Universal Remote Setup.
post #9110 of 12783 Old 09-30-2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbluemax1 View Post

As to your other point, the message window does in fact turn off by itself when a steady signal is received by the TV. It does seem to take 20-30 seconds though, so it's faster to hit the button. Deleting the STB from the menu works even better for me though.Max

Thanks, that got rid of the message, another one down.
post #9111 of 12783 Old 09-30-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty123 View Post

Hey guy's how do I go about deleting the STB from the menu. I am really getting tired of seeing the STB message appear.

You can also go -- Screen Menu > System > Device Manager > Universal Remote Setup

Highlight the STB press enter/ok and then just pick delete.

After you do, nothing on the remote related to the cable box will work anymore so you need the cable remote. For me it was well worth the trade-off
post #9112 of 12783 Old 10-01-2013, 06:04 AM

Liked: 16
That worked thanks, no more annoying message.
post #9113 of 12783 Old 10-01-2013, 06:55 AM

Liked: 12
Hey guys just a couple questions on the f8500. I currently have a un55eh6000 led samsung that I'm not really crazy about and am fixing to get back into the plasma world. Will the picture be a lot better on the high end plasma vs the mid tier led or am i really just paying the high end price for the smart tv and 3d aspect that I don't realy care all that much about. I know the tech is different between the tvs just trying to decide whether the money will be well spent because I mainly am worried about picture quality d not the extras. I also wanna make sure its a good move because in my house a 60 inch would be to big for my space (which is the main reason I went led to begin with) so I will be losing 4 inches of tv getting the 51 plasma but it would be worth it for a better picture. I also would like you to know I don't watch many blue rays or movies. A lot of people get on here saying that their picture is stunning on blue ray. I want the best picture on espn, real world shows, etc... 95% of my tv watching is news sports whatever my wife watches. I know the tv signals have to do with the picture you get watching regular programming but it is where the majority of my tv watching is expierienced so before you tell me the plasma will blow away the led know im not talking blue ray movies just regular hdtv. I have directv hdbox hooked with hdmi. Also will the directv remote work with this tv. Thanks in advance
post #9114 of 12783 Old 10-01-2013, 06:58 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Can you return the eh6000? If so then I would say maybe. I know someone who has an eh6000 and it gets a pretty good picture. The f8500 will get a better picture but it will not blow you away imo. Personally if I had the 55eh6000 I would keep it rather than get a little better pq, lose 4" and pay a lot more. Not to mention all the trouble of switching them out.

post #9115 of 12783 Old 10-01-2013, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

Can you return the eh6000? If so then I would say maybe. I know someone who has an eh6000 and it gets a pretty good picture. The f8500 will get a better picture but it will not blow you away imo. Personally if I had the 55eh6000 I would keep it rather than get a little better pq, lose 4" and pay a lot more. Not to mention all the trouble of switching them out.[/quote

]Unfortunatley no. Ive had the set for a while but just can't get it where I want it. One thing that hurts the eh6000 is off angle viewing. It's really bad in my opinion. From straight away its a good picture but I sit off angle just enough to make the picture look not as good I guess. Ive often wished I could rearrange my living room but i cant do that either. Thanks fo reply exactly what I was looking for.
post #9116 of 12783 Old 10-01-2013, 07:21 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Is there no way to turn the tv? Or do you have it wall mounted?
Edit: If its wall mounted you can get a different mount that swivels.

post #9117 of 12783 Old 10-01-2013, 07:27 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by walsey View Post

Quote:

Can you return the eh6000? If so then I would say maybe. I know someone who has an eh6000 and it gets a pretty good picture. The f8500 will get a better picture but it will not blow you away imo. Personally if I had the 55eh6000 I would keep it rather than get a little better pq, lose 4" and pay a lot more. Not to mention all the trouble of switching them out.[/quote

]Unfortunatley no. Ive had the set for a while but just can't get it where I want it. One thing that hurts the eh6000 is off angle viewing. It's really bad in my opinion. From straight away its a good picture but I sit off angle just enough to make the picture look not as good I guess. Ive often wished I could rearrange my living room but i cant do that either. Thanks fo reply exactly what I was looking for.

The PQ of the F8500 is excellent from any viewing angle except looking up at the display from < 3ft away.

As far as overall PQ it is stunning... I've had my 64" set since May and I'm still in aw on how good it looks.

PN64F8500 PLASMA

BD-F7500 BLU-RAY

RX-V673 AVR

Comcast X1 STB

Harmony One Remote

Saving my pennies for decent speakers...
post #9118 of 12783 Old 10-01-2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:

Is there no way to turn the tv? Or do you have it wall mounted?
Edit: If its wall mounted you can get a different mount that swivels.

It is not wall mounted. I have the tv turned as much as I can without it looking to obvious that the tv is sideways and the fireplace isn't. I hate to sound unappreciative of your ideas and shoot them down but I feel I've literally thought of everything with this tv to no avail. I have a pn51e530 plasma in the bedroom. I'll probably just save some money and buy similar to that tv. It has a solid picture viewing from anywhere.
post #9119 of 12783 Old 10-01-2013, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBRINI View Post

The PQ of the F8500 is excellent from any viewing angle except looking up at the display from < 3ft away.

As far as overall PQ it is stunning... I've had my 64" set since May and I'm still in aw on how good it looks.

I would be looking slightly up at it. My viewing distance is a little over 10 ft which is another question. Would I lose pq sitting that distance from a 55 inch tv
post #9120 of 12783 Old 10-01-2013, 09:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Liked: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by walsey View Post

I would be looking slightly up at it. My viewing distance is a little over 10 ft which is another question. Would I lose pq sitting that distance from a 55 inch tv

not likely from 10feet away. and if you do, just angle the tv down slightly so it faces you more directly and you'll be fine

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1018AH, 5.1 audio
Sources: HTPC(Mediabrowser), PS3, XBOX360, Wii, Sony DVP-CX995V
Control: Harmony One
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn51f8500 51 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - Pn51f8500 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page