Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price Talk] - Page 391 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #11701 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Member
 
dja2189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Ok, what is the best LED TV out right now?
dja2189 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #11702 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 12:42 PM
Member
 
TrickyT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

It's a wonderful new brand called None...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly..
TrickyT is offline  
post #11703 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Member
 
TrickyT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpp8140 View Post

It's directional. Just don't sit with your head in center of screen.

-Samsung

I have had two 8500s and I can't hear any buzzing from them. Guess I am just lucky.. Just turn the stereo up? Can you actually hear it over your speakers?
TrickyT is offline  
post #11704 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 12:51 PM
Member
 
dja2189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I honestly don't know what to do, either get an LED but it has some clouding and egg bleeding or a nice plasma that buzzes
dja2189 is offline  
post #11705 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Senior Member
 
9179mhb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyT View Post

I have had two 8500s and I can't hear any buzzing from them. Guess I am just lucky..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2189 View Post

I honestly don't know what to do, either get an LED but it has some clouding and egg bleeding or a nice plasma that buzzes

My 64F8500 doesn't buzz either.
9179mhb is offline  
post #11706 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 01:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
fierce_gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,171
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2189 View Post

I honestly don't know what to do, either get an LED but it has some clouding and egg bleeding or a nice plasma that buzzes

whatever bothers you less I guess.

for me, I can DETECT the buzzing about 1% of the time, and it's only when I'm doing something like web browsing, so not a real big distraction

clouding on the other hand, I can not IGNORE about 50% of the time. I had an edgelit LED for all of two weeks(actually had 3 in that time period) and I simply couldn't watch anything other than cartoons on the tv unless all my room lighting was maxed out.

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1018AH, 5.1 audio
Sources: HTPC(Mediabrowser), PS3, XBOX360, Wii, Sony DVP-CX995V
Control: Harmony One
fierce_gt is offline  
post #11707 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 01:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
jeffrey r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 942
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I don't hear much in the way of buzzing from my new 64F8500, if any at all. But reading about buzzing is deja vu for me from when I got my Pioneer 6010 and 4280 Kuros about 7 years ago. There were numerous complaints about buzzing, and as to both of them, I did have some noticeable buzzing at times. I was able to get past it and just enjoyed the TV's for what they were.
jeffrey r is offline  
post #11708 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Senior Member
 
shadowspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I'm on my third 64F8500, and I could not hear any buzzing from any of them, anywhere in the room.

Don't know if it was / is them, or me.
shadowspawn is offline  
post #11709 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 03:48 PM
Member
 
hpp8140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyT View Post

I have had two 8500s and I can't hear any buzzing from them. Guess I am just lucky.. Just turn the stereo up? Can you actually hear it over your speakers?

Yes, when you lower the volume in the evening or to answer the phone, browsing apps, etc.

I had the 60" and like I said it's extremely directional. You have to sit with your head in center of tv, also to the right. It's not heard if you have the tv up high, tilted up/down, or sitting at angle.

I exchanged for the 64" and it was a huge difference. The 64" also buzzes, but it's extremely quiet and more of a hum...not annoying in pitch...similar to other electronic devices I own.
hpp8140 is offline  
post #11710 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Member
 
TrickyT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpp8140 View Post

Yes, when you lower the volume in the evening or to answer the phone, browsing apps, etc.

I had the 60" and like I said it's extremely directional. You have to sit with your head in center of tv, also to the right. It's not heard if you have the tv up high, tilted up/down, or sitting at angle.

I exchanged for the 64" and it was a huge difference. The 64" also buzzes, but it's extremely quiet and more of a hum...not annoying in pitch...similar to other electronic devices I own.

That seems to be the case for all reports of this. The smaller the panel, the louder the buzz. I have the 64 myself and can't notice anything, but guess it's due to it being the 64.
TrickyT is offline  
post #11711 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 04:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
igreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northern California
Posts: 2,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Recall during the last Value Electronics HDTV shootout, the experts including D-Nice were confident that Panasonic would continue to make plasma throughout 2014 (See YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwv84KTmzJwVmQioyXfC5Uw).

And even when Panasonic announced that it was discontinuing plasma they stated March 2013 as the end date for production (seehttp://www.dailytech.com/Panasonic+Offers+More+Details+on+the+End+of+Plasma+Display+Panel+Manufacturing/article33662.htm)

Then it became December 31 as the last day of production, but we know that by then models were already hard to find, and prices had started to increase.

Samsung did not have new plasma at 2013 CES and hinted that it would stop production of the F8500 at the end of June or July in favor of a new set that would have, supposedly but not conclusively, the same picture quality ass the F8500 but without most of the smart features.

So perhaps we are fortune that the H700 never went to market, but since Samsung has hinted that 2014 will be the last year for its plasmas, how long do we have until we see scarcity and price increases? I have already read here where Samsung has ceased production on the 51” F8500.

I am still on the fence about buying new plasma because I am still happy with my 2004 Panasonic TH-50PHD7UY which only has a native resolution of 1366 x 768, but I cannot imagine a television with a better picture, and when I did visit Best Buy last December, neither the new Panasonic or Samsung looked as good (albeit I have been told you cannot judge plasma by viewing at Best Buy).

But if the end is coming for Plasma I may purchase as insurance against my 2004 model failing, and if I find the F8500 has better picture quality, I can put it in my living room; if not, I can put it in my master bedroom.

Anybody think the picture quality on the commercial Panasonic TH-50PHD7UY is superior or can rival that of the Samsung 8500 for 1080i source material? I know that initially most television stations used this set as their background plasma, and I did see where C-net in 2013 revised the ratings on the Panasonic TH-50PHD7UY, and gave it a score of 9/10 on a more stringent rating scale than CNET has used in the past.

Appreciate input!
igreg is offline  
post #11712 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 04:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,324
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2189 View Post

I honestly don't know what to do, either get an LED but it has some clouding and egg bleeding or a nice plasma that buzzes

You are assuming that you can hear the buzzing AND that the set will buzz. Neither may be the case. Where you have a higher chance of clouding or "bleeding" from an LED.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ph8te is online now  
post #11713 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 06:21 PM
Member
 
hpp8140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Wow, I was able to stream the NBA game on TNT overtime through the browser.

1st time trying the browser...I did not take it seriously. Picture mode is greyed out but looks good and streamed better than my PC which has some screen tearing.
hpp8140 is offline  
post #11714 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Member
 
dja2189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyT View Post

That seems to be the case for all reports of this. The smaller the panel, the louder the buzz. I have the 64 myself and can't notice anything, but guess it's due to it being the 64.

So the smaller the tv the louder the buzz? I would've thought the opposite
dja2189 is offline  
post #11715 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Denniswrly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: N,California
Posts: 463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 37
I have 64f8500 And i hear no Buzz..smile.gif im 48 and my son is 19 and he hears nothing also ...smile.gif

64f8500
oppo bdp-103
Denon avr 1803
Energy speakers
Energy sub
Dual recliner lazyboy
xbox 360
Denniswrly is offline  
post #11716 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Member
 
dja2189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Can someone who has had the 51F8500 for a fee months tell me if the buzz diminishes after a while?
dja2189 is offline  
post #11717 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 11,798
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxman View Post

With Samsung getting out of OLED for tv's and Sony announcing the same a few days ago, I cant imagine LG staying in the OLED TV market much longer.
I guess it depends how this year goes, they have 2 -- 55" models out right now in full flow..... Another 55" 4K coming out along with a 65" and 77" coming out this summer smile.gif The overall picture quality smokes everything made to date, period, end of discussion........
Cleveland Plasma is online now  
post #11718 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 07:35 PM
 
vinnie97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nunya
Posts: 11,657
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

I guess it depends how this year goes, they have 2 -- 55" models out right now in full flow..... Another 55" 4K coming out along with a 65" and 77" coming out this summer smile.gif The overall picture quality smokes everything made to date, period, end of discussion........
And with the billions they parlayed into the new fab, I can't see them giving up until 2016 at the earliest.
vinnie97 is offline  
post #11719 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 07:56 PM
Member
 
joe75xp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2189 View Post

Can someone who has had the 51F8500 for a fee months tell me if the buzz diminishes after a while?

 

I have a May 2013 51F8500 that is 3 months old (to me) and haven't had any buzz since day one. Thankfully no problems at all and I pray that nothing goes wrong with it.

joe75xp is offline  
post #11720 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Member
 
dja2189's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe75xp View Post

I have a May 2013 51F8500 that is 3 months old (to me) and haven't had any buzz since day one. Thankfully no problems at all and I pray that nothing goes wrong with it.

How far away do you sit from it? Have you ever put your ear to the back of the tv and heard an electric type of buzz?
dja2189 is offline  
post #11721 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 08:13 PM
Member
 
joe75xp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11

I'm about 8 to 9 ft away, its stand mounted on a typical 25in tv stand. My HTPC is directly under the lower right hand side and I've been behind it many times and there is no audible buzz.

joe75xp is offline  
post #11722 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 11,798
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie97 View Post

And with the billions they parlayed into the new fab, I can't see them giving up until 2016 at the earliest.
I think they are making money, I think they will hold steady for 7 years at least. Hell in the end, plasma fans better pray that OLED is here to stay, otherwise we will be forced to buy an edge lit LED frown.gif
Cleveland Plasma is online now  
post #11723 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 09:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
fierce_gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,171
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

I think they are making money, I think they will hold steady for 7 years at least. Hell in the end, plasma fans better pray that OLED is here to stay, otherwise we will be forced to buy an edge lit LED frown.gif

things like this keep me up at night...

but honestly, if that ever were the case, I'd probably end up with like 5 projectors in my house tongue.gif

I'd rather watch(even at small sizes) a 1000dollar DLP projector like a benq 1070 than pretty much any LED on the market today. and as a bonus, I wouldn't HAVE to restrict myself to small sizes. I know this doesn't work for everybody, especially those who like LED for their ambient light viewing, but for me, I'm a heck of a lot more likely to dim the lights a little more and enjoy the projector than I am to crank the lights to the max just to tolerate an LED, haha

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1018AH, 5.1 audio
Sources: HTPC(Mediabrowser), PS3, XBOX360, Wii, Sony DVP-CX995V
Control: Harmony One
fierce_gt is offline  
post #11724 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 09:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
fierce_gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,171
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by igreg View Post

Recall during the last Value Electronics HDTV shootout, the experts including D-Nice were confident that Panasonic would continue to make plasma throughout 2014 (See YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwv84KTmzJwVmQioyXfC5Uw).

And even when Panasonic announced that it was discontinuing plasma they stated March 2013 as the end date for production (seehttp://www.dailytech.com/Panasonic+Offers+More+Details+on+the+End+of+Plasma+Display+Panel+Manufacturing/article33662.htm)

Then it became December 31 as the last day of production, but we know that by then models were already hard to find, and prices had started to increase.

Samsung did not have new plasma at 2013 CES and hinted that it would stop production of the F8500 at the end of June or July in favor of a new set that would have, supposedly but not conclusively, the same picture quality ass the F8500 but without most of the smart features.

So perhaps we are fortune that the H700 never went to market, but since Samsung has hinted that 2014 will be the last year for its plasmas, how long do we have until we see scarcity and price increases? I have already read here where Samsung has ceased production on the 51” F8500.

I am still on the fence about buying new plasma because I am still happy with my 2004 Panasonic TH-50PHD7UY which only has a native resolution of 1366 x 768, but I cannot imagine a television with a better picture, and when I did visit Best Buy last December, neither the new Panasonic or Samsung looked as good (albeit I have been told you cannot judge plasma by viewing at Best Buy).

But if the end is coming for Plasma I may purchase as insurance against my 2004 model failing, and if I find the F8500 has better picture quality, I can put it in my living room; if not, I can put it in my master bedroom.

Anybody think the picture quality on the commercial Panasonic TH-50PHD7UY is superior or can rival that of the Samsung 8500 for 1080i source material? I know that initially most television stations used this set as their background plasma, and I did see where C-net in 2013 revised the ratings on the Panasonic TH-50PHD7UY, and gave it a score of 9/10 on a more stringent rating scale than CNET has used in the past.

Appreciate input!

buy from some place that has a liberal return policy. take it home and compare it directly to your old tv in your room. if it's no better, return it, move on, save up and pray for oled. if it is better, consider your plans for the next 3-5yrs and if buying an oled at 4-5grand is reasonable. for

there's no easy answer for this, as it certainly appears that oled IS better than plasma. so it's not going to be quite the same as when the kuro's died and ppl didn't have anything as good to buy for the next 5yrs. in this case it's more about the price of the next best thing being quite high. the real concern is if you'd want to replace your panny in about 2yrs. then you're stuck between [likely] expensive oled and [likely] inferior led, and that's when you might regret not buying a plasma when you had the chance. I certainly don't see too many ppl hanging onto their f8500's in ten years, complaining about how terrible OLED is, haha.

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1018AH, 5.1 audio
Sources: HTPC(Mediabrowser), PS3, XBOX360, Wii, Sony DVP-CX995V
Control: Harmony One
fierce_gt is offline  
post #11725 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 10:21 PM
Member
 
cooknl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: near Amsterdam
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Hey guys
How can I completely shutoff my TV it leaves the red led on in standby mode and I want the complete tv OFF.
No red led or anyt6hing, do i have to pull the plug out of the wall???

Thx for any info,

Rob
cooknl is offline  
post #11726 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 10:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,324
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 272
As far as I know the only way to have it completely off is to unplug/cut power to the TV. The red light is to show you that the TV is off. I'd rather have a light when it's off then when it's on wink.gif


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ph8te is online now  
post #11727 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 10:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
wxman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooknl View Post

Hey guys
How can I completely shutoff my TV it leaves the red led on in standby mode and I want the complete tv OFF.
No red led or anyt6hing, do i have to pull the plug out of the wall???

Thx for any info,

Rob

Yes, you will have to unplug it. Standby is much better for the tv than powering completely off and on all the time. Fastest way to ruin the power supply.

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory"
wxman is offline  
post #11728 of 12322 Old 05-14-2014, 10:54 PM
Member
 
cooknl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: near Amsterdam
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxman View Post

Yes, you will have to unplug it. Standby is much better for the tv than powering completely off and on all the time. Fastest way to ruin the power supply.

Thx Wxman
That does make sense maybe time to reboot my thinking smile.gif

Rob smile.gif
cooknl is offline  
post #11729 of 12322 Old 05-15-2014, 01:56 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
JimP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wetumpka, AL
Posts: 15,289
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooknl View Post

Thx Wxman
That does make sense maybe time to reboot my thinking smile.gif

Rob smile.gif

If it bothers you that much, then you can get some of these to put on top of it. Note that there are the ones that are more translucent and the others are more opaque.

http://www.lightdims.com/
tbaudoin likes this.

Samsung 64F8500, Panasonic 65VT50, Oppo 95, Tivo Roamio for OTA, Dish VIP722, Marantz AV8801 preamp, Rotel Amps, Atlantic Tech 8200 speakers, Seaton Submersive HP, Calman 5, Chromapure, Accupel DVG-5000, i1Display3pro, i1pro2, eecolor colorbox.
JimP is online now  
post #11730 of 12322 Old 05-15-2014, 02:43 AM
Member
 
cooknl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: near Amsterdam
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post

If it bothers you that much, then you can get some of these to put on top of it. Note that there are the ones that are more translucent and the others are more opaque.

http://www.lightdims.com/

Hey JimP
Thanx for the info, but I think that same area where the RED led resides, is for as far as I know also occupied bij the light sensors etc.
So dont think its wise to put any dark filter in front of.
Also Its not so much the presence of the leds light its more the TV being standby that bothers me, also there is a p possibillity of a fire hazard (on older units anyway).
So thats my concerns with the unit staying in standby.
On my earlier TV's I always shut them completely off after use.
Anyway thx for youre input.

Rob
cooknl is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn51f8500 51 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off