I didn't want to get hit with a restocking fee. Best Buy's 51 would have been here ahead of Amazon's 60.
So, best case, I get the 51, leave it in the box. Wait a few days, Amazon's 60 arrives, checks out. Sell NiB to get back the original expenditure. Buyer checks out the 51, it works.
Worst case, all of the above, 51 doesn't sell until the initial return period ends, it then tests bad, I have to deal with a warranty repair, then try to sell a repaired set some months later, while I've been making payments on it all along.
Second best, one pans out, the other doesn't. At that point, a defective set just gets returned, and I give up.
I'm pretty risk averse ATM, I bought a fixer-upper that still needs quite a bit of fixing up, and I really don't need a new TV, so if I didn't/don't get one, I'll be much less upset than if I had to deal with two.