Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price Talk] - Page 439 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #13141 of 13142 Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 246
There is an outfit in Philadelphia named Senco that can rebuild just about any part from any higher end display (Main boards, Y SUS, ETC)

You send them the part and they rebuild it. Might be worth trying.

Contact info:
Senco 215-742-9654.
Sen Alagic is the contact.
Email is

ISF Calibrator
Samsung PN64F8500
Pioneer Kuro Elite Pro-111FD
Pioneer Kuro BDP-320
Displays are like 100% cotton t-shirts. Always buy a size larger than you think you'll need, as they tend to shrink over time.
Sponsored Links
post #13142 of 13142 Old Today, 03:58 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 293
The store just contacted me to say that the panel will be replaced by Samsung under warranty.

Originally Posted by psgcdn View Post
My 60F8500 is just about to turn 1 year-old, and I have opened a support ticket with my seller. Let's see if this issue is common or not...

My TV was flawless when I got it. but developed a few black pixels on the left edge after a few months. That has progressed into the screen and covers an area 6 pixels wide by close to 30 in height at its maximum. The pixels are not dead, but they flicker a bit. On a white background, some are brightly colored. Also, when I have a completely dark screen, I detect a darker semicircle about 6 inches in radius centered on that area.

See this post for screen pics. Thanks!
Official Samsung PNxxF8500 "Bugs" Thread

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Samsung Pn51f8500 51 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread