Thank you very much for the responses. Randy, here are the answers to your questions...
1. How far are you eyeballs from the screen? ____10-12ft_______
2. What is your source? (Time Warner, U-Verse, DirecTV, OTA Antenna, etc)? _____dish network______
3. What picture mode do you have the TV in? ___standard________
4. What channels are you seeing this problem on? __all channels have this problem with fast movements particularly sports however I noticed that when the station switches cameras the picture improves signifcantly but ultimately goes back to the "grainy" camera. For example, when watching CBS basketball, they have a left to right.right to left camera angle that they stay on for the majority of games, each player has a fuzzy outline. then when they go to an upclose shot or a bench shot or something else, the picture looks wonderful, then back to the left to right camera, back to fuzzy outlines_________
5. What kind/size/brand of TV did you have before getting the 65S60? ___I had just a 480i westinghouse and the picture on sports in particular was just as good as this one thus far._______
Thanks for any advice. Hopefully I can get it resolved, I really don't want to take the tv back to the retailer.