info on Panasonic VX300U line... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-05-2013, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I'm in the market for a new display and was planning on getting either a 65ST60 or a 65VT60 but I just found out my dealer can not get any new Panasonics, period.

This is not at all what I wanted to hear from him. He does have some stock available that he can access, of which I am hoping you guys can help me sort out the pros and cons of each versus ordering a new ST/VT directly from Panasonic.

Here is what he emailed me:

65VT50 – Gone
65ST50 - 5 Left in the company
TH65VX300U – 3 left in the company

So, does anyone know anything about the VX300 line? I am unfamiliar with these, but the dealer mentioned they are pretty much Pioneer Elite panels (this is good I presume). Is this a valid option to replace a new VT60? And, are there any functionality or equipment differences in the ST50 that would make it less desirable than the ST60/VT60.

I appreciate all your guys help with this.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition mediocre minds..." A. Einstein
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-05-2013, 11:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by sven1olaf View Post

I'm in the market for a new display and was planning on getting either a 65ST60 or a 65VT60 but I just found out my dealer can not get any new Panasonics, period.

This is not at all what I wanted to hear from him. He does have some stock available that he can access, of which I am hoping you guys can help me sort out the pros and cons of each versus ordering a new ST/VT directly from Panasonic.

Here is what he emailed me:

65VT50 – Gone
65ST50 - 5 Left in the company
TH65VX300U – 3 left in the company

So, does anyone know anything about the VX300 line? I am unfamiliar with these, but the dealer mentioned they are pretty much Pioneer Elite panels (this is good I presume). Is this a valid option to replace a new VT60? And, are there any functionality or equipment differences in the ST50 that would make it less desirable than the ST60/VT60.

I appreciate all your guys help with this.

Get the ST50, it'll have deeper blacks than the VX300

"If you weren't such an ignorant troll, you'd be adorable" -rogo
post #3 of 3 Old 04-05-2013, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarceau View Post

Get the ST50, it'll have deeper blacks than the VX300

thanks, this is what I needed to know.

smile.gif

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition mediocre minds..." A. Einstein
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Th65vx300u 65 Inch 3d 1080p Premiere Display , Panasonic Viera Tc P65vt50 65 Inch Plasma Tv , Panasonic Viera Tc P65st50 Plasma Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page