Official Panasonic VT60/VT65 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price Talk] - Page 286 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #8551 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 08:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by bern43 View Post

Did the BB delivery guys have to take the whole tv off the pedestal or did they just slide it up a bit to put the cover back on?

On mine I had to lift the tv a little and slide the cover on. 3 person job.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8552 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 09:04 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
If you guys are talking about that little cover that goes over the back where the stand connects; it is just for cosmetics. The guys that delivered my TV forgot to put it on. They were going to take the stand off to put it on and I was like, "dude who cares? I don't watch the TV sitting behind it." and just chucked it into the box.

Seriously, it plays no role in securing the stand to the best of my knowledge.

On a side note: I just got caught up with this thread (5 pages worth) and it just seems like there are way too many posts that have to do with picking the TV's details and options apart and not enough ENJOYING the TV.

Seriously guys, run the slides, throw it on THX Cinema or pop in some settings until you can get it pro calibrated, pop some pop corn, and enjoy the damn thing.
jeffpaul likes this.

Panasonic Viera TC-P55VT60
Onkyo TX-NR609 7.1 | Speakers: (C) Infinity PC351, (FL/FR) Infinity P363's, Sony Surrounds
post #8553 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 09:30 AM

Liked: 28
Okay, so rather than keep up my negative post about people with thin skin and no sense I'll just say this: let's not pander to individuals that count clicks and complain about wobbles and trolls that defy logic with their comments. Instead let's KEEP the "S: in AVS. Sigh.

post #8554 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 09:32 AM

Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post

WTF??? i have to admit you have completely lost me.

If you are going to start saying that someone has to spend tens of thousands of dollars to get a great sounding system then I will respectfully disagree and I bet I will have a lot of company. When I bought my Kuro over 5 years ago I bought it based on reviews, other owner comments, what I saw when comparing it to other displays and the measurements provided by reviewers in regards to black levels, light output etc. Let me know what was rude and bombastic about my post(s). If you think they were rude you haven't been reading this forum for long - did you see the smiley face?

On the other hand when someone posts that enabling the pro modes makes all the other modes dimmer (you) and another poster (me) replies that isn't correct and supports that with additional information I don't really see how that is an attack. We are here to exchange information, if things didn't get challenged by other members there would be a boat load of misinformation on this thread and forum. Have a smile.gif day.

I didn't mean to imply that one has to spend tens of thousands of dollars to get a great system. I hoped you had noticed that I clearly had predicated my response to you with the statement that these "systems" I refer to can cost less than what people often spend on what they own now. What I felt was rude is your statement that you wouldn't even "address  #1". I also  felt the tone of your statements to me were a little on the hot side.

~P.S. I wasn't saying it made the other modes dimmer. I said that the modes looked richer, more detailed, and the brightness wasn't dimmer, just more for a lack of words- more pristine or controlled looking. (I'm not attempting to argue further here. I just wanted to clarify my position.)

Your right, I didn't see the smiley face, but I see you put up another one here. I won't ignore it this time. Can we move forward now and respectfully agree to disagree? I hope you have a nice day too. :)

Matey's, If ye liek me posts, I pander,
for two thumbs up when ye take a gander! Aaarh! - Sargy
post #8555 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAniXone View Post

Does anyone use the DLNA app in here? Do you have trouble using divx avi files? It only seems to like mkv files for me.

The TV doesn't support divx xvid natively and it doesn't support the avi container. The eHelp on the TV tells you what it supports. I use KoRaRoo DLNA media server. Best one Iv'e found. It will scan the network for any DLNA devices and if your profile isn't listed, the developer is quick to write a profile for you, although the VT50 profile should be identical as far as file support. Anything not compatible like the avi's will be trans coded in real time to something that is compatible with your TV and streamed.

This is what I use and I have the paid version which supports dynamic playlists. Pretty neat program. It has a free 30 day trial. And it's only $20 for the first year and $10 a year after that. Well worth it.

http://www.kooraroo.com/compare_features.php

http://www.kooraroo.com/download_builds.php
MechAniXone likes this.
post #8556 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchit View Post

Im having a very bad audio lag. my media player is connnected thru hdmi. Some of the mkv files thst works perfectly in my 60ut50 do not work very well with the vt60, audio lag is approx 3seconds. Ivee tried all of the hdmi ports.

Another issue that i came across is using my 320gb portable hdd using its usb port . It isdetected but when i try to access any file it throws me an error "overcurrent" then it shutsdown the tv and woudld turn on but will give me a blank screen unless i unplug the ac. This hdd works well with the ut50.

Help!

That's not good. It warns you in the manual about not being able to power an external hard drive with the USB. You're supposed to use an external power adapter. You're gonna burn out your USB controller if you keep tripping the protection circuit.
post #8557 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasRetroKid View Post

If you guys are talking about that little cover that goes over the back where the stand connects; it is just for cosmetics. The guys that delivered my TV forgot to put it on. They were going to take the stand off to put it on and I was like, "dude who cares? I don't watch the TV sitting behind it." and just chucked it into the box.

Seriously, it plays no role in securing the stand to the best of my knowledge.

On a side note: I just got caught up with this thread (5 pages worth) and it just seems like there are way too many posts that have to do with picking the TV's details and options apart and not enough ENJOYING the TV.

Seriously guys, run the slides, throw it on THX Cinema or pop in some settings until you can get it pro calibrated, pop some pop corn, and enjoy the damn thing.

Amen! Its ridiculous honestly. Obsessing over a slightly "wobbly" stand, cosmetic "issues", seeing a spec with your nose pressed up to the panel, clicking when you press the power button....i mean seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lentiman View Post

Okay, so rather than keep up my negative post about people with thin skin and no sense I'll just say this: let's not pander to individuals that count clicks and complain about wobbles and trolls that defy logic with their comments. Instead let's KEEP the "S: in AVS. Sigh.

That's disappointing. No wonder the valuable members leave and those that obsess over a scratch, clicking, a wobbly stand, or exchanging because of build date, clog up the threads.

What a shame.
jeffpaul likes this.

PANASONIC VT50 FOR SALE!!!!

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

post #8558 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 10:23 AM

Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3316 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTheKid View Post

So I've finally ordered me my TC-P65VT60!!! I should have it home this week.

I am quite excited. I'm upgrading from the TC-P50ST30, so this is a huge leap in size and picture quality.

I've never used "run-in" or "break-in" discs, slide discs or what have you. Is this seriously necessary?
I've had only one IR issue with my current set, and none since.
I watch BluRay, 720p shows that have been previously recorded, and play Xbox 360 / Xbox One.

Any advice, comment, suggestions would be stellar.

I'm an audio/video/computer/electronics nut.
Any questions to me are welcome as well.
Congrats. I got my 65VT60 last week and could not be happier. The slides are not necessary but they are a good way to put hours on your panel.

What I did was run the slides all through the night when I was sleeping and also during the day when I was at work. Once I got home I watched my regular TV like I would any night making sure I did not leave static images on for to long and no black bars. With my DVRs shows I let the commercials play to get the channel logo's off the TV for a few minutes. Hit 100 or so hours after 4 days and now I am just enjoying my TV.

For video gaming I would recommend turning the contrast down, especially at the beginning to protect you from IR. People tend to believe the higher the contrast the higher the chance of IR. I do not know if this has actually been proven as a fact but it makes sense on paper.

Thanks for the reply. I got my TV in today and was putting it up. and only when I got it under direct light did I see it:( It had two cracks in the back of the panel in the top right corner.. frown.gif So i have to wait another two weeks to get one in.

Main HT Setup
Panasonic TC-P65VT60
Pioneer Elite SC-55
Klipsch RF-3 (FL&FR)
Klipsch RP-3 (FWL&FWR)
Klipsch RC-3 (CENTER)
Klipsch RS-3 (SL&SR)
Bang & Olufsen Beogram TX
Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD
(Yamaha DVD-S1700 now removed)
XBOX-360
XBOX-ONE
post #8559 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 10:45 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconjason View Post

Watching normal content would've yielded the same results, albeit not as quickly. So you really didn't "have to" engage that expensive power drain wink.gif

I've had the entire bottom scrolling scores screen and fox logo on the bottom for the past month along with zelda controls in the top right corner and watching normal content hasn't done anything to fix it. I have tried screen wiping all night along with slides and still nothing.

However, last night I decided to run the pixel flipper from JScreenFix on vivid mode all last night and this morning and I can say with certainty it is being reduced by a good amount, hopefully only another 12 hours and I'm good to go! So to those with IR I have had problems the last month at the 1,000 hour mark and the pixel flipper is the only thing that seems to be working. It's not "solved" yet but another 20 bucks in electricity hopefully all is well.
post #8560 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 10:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishDude View Post

Well happy to report that my brother played PS4 pretty much all day on my 65vt60 yesterday, BF4 for god knows how many hours (while I was at work), Assassin's Creed for a couple hours and Fifa 14 for at least 3 hours, I went to bed at this point. This morning I turned on the TV and put on slides and sure enough there was a little bit of IR, I left the slides on while I went to take a shower and by the time I got out, IR was all gone. So far so good, my TV has about 275 hours on it, 250 of those were slides.

Reading this it's frustrating that some people can play games hours on end and no significant IR and others watch a couple of sporting events and have to use WOW for days to remove IR .
post #8561 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 11:01 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:

Thanks for the reply. I got my TV in today and was putting it up. and only when I got it under direct light did I see it:( It had two cracks in the back of the panel in the top right corner.. frown.gif So i have to wait another two weeks to get one in.

Really hate to hear the bad news of finding cracks. Was curios if you are getting your replacement thru amazon? I would take it easy on the gaming, at least for break-in. You can find some really good info. in this forum. Seems we are lucky to have some real knowledge on this site. You may want to go back and most all your questions will have already been answered. good luck with your new set! I have almost 200 hours on my 55 vt60-- love this thing, started watching some of my hd dvd on my toshiba hd-dvd 35 1080p -excellent!
post #8562 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 11:19 AM

Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by beam me up View Post

Quote:

Really hate to hear the bad news of finding cracks. Was curios if you are getting your replacement thru amazon? I would take it easy on the gaming, at least for break-in. You can find some really good info. in this forum. Seems we are lucky to have some real knowledge on this site. You may want to go back and most all your questions will have already been answered. good luck with your new set! I have almost 200 hours on my 55 vt60-- love this thing, started watching some of my hd dvd on my toshiba hd-dvd 35 1080p -excellent!

Yeah pretty depressing. But no, its actually through HHGREGG, where I work. don't know when the damage took place. but was before it got to my store.

Main HT Setup
Panasonic TC-P65VT60
Pioneer Elite SC-55
Klipsch RF-3 (FL&FR)
Klipsch RP-3 (FWL&FWR)
Klipsch RC-3 (CENTER)
Klipsch RS-3 (SL&SR)
Bang & Olufsen Beogram TX
Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD
(Yamaha DVD-S1700 now removed)
XBOX-360
XBOX-ONE
post #8563 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 12:05 PM

KID

Looks like you should have no trouble getting your replacement - I was able to check mine pretty well upon delivery; guess i got lucky and had a helpful person from pilot. Used a flashlight. Good luck.
post #8564 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 12:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishDude View Post

Must have missed where I said I want to sell it, I have a pioneer elite receiver and blueray player and polk rti series speakers and two polk subs

Good man.

And I don't care how snobbish anyone thinks I'm being on this: fact is I probably make less money than 95% of you (damn my fickle professional heart).
Put simply, soundbars are not a question of budget they are a question of convenience. Buy 3 pairs of stereo bookshelf speakers, a sub and a cheap receiver and, behold, better sound then 99% of the available self powered sound bars. If a lifestyle system is what you're after Google energy take classic or just head over to mono price where they're selling the knock off for 2/3 the price. A cursory glance at eBay reveals a wealth of gently used receiver (and speakers for that matter) to power them with.

Hell, I just picked up a Cambridge soundworks ensemble iv complete on eBay for less than half what the old set I used to own cost USED 10 years ago. Pair that with an acoustic research 8" I picked up for one Ulysses S Grant and you have a fantastic den/apartment/game room system and you can HIDE the little unassuming ensembles. You don't need to be rich to get good sound.

I realize this is my opinion and anyone is free to disagree but I'm pleading with any of you considering one of these 'systems' to use the resources here and make an educated decision.

Friends don't let friends buy soundbars. smile.gif
lentiman likes this.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
post #8565 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 12:38 PM

Thought I'd take a second to add to the enthusiasm for the VT60. I ordered my TC-P65VT60 from Amazon and it arrived last Thursday (12/12/13) delivered by Pilot. Thankfully, it arrived in perfect condition. The delivery guys were not overly cooperative, but they did what I asked (i.e. put it in the basement when that was supposedly against their policy). The sticker on the back says it was July build.

My wife and I put it on the stand Thursday evening and I immediately started the slides to age the panel. I let them run pretty much nonstop for four days until watching the MNF game last night in THX Cinema mode. I was very impressed with the picture - appeared to be an improvement over my 2009 vintage TC-P54Z1, although I'm sure that the increase in size had a lot to do with that impression. Haven't had a chance to look at Blu-Ray yet, but based upon what I've seen so far, I expect it to look great.

I guess what I'm wrestling with is whether or not to pay for pro calibration. I am on Jeff Meier's schedule for February when he comes to Denver, but I just can't imagine the picture getting that much better. I'll probably get it calibrated anyway, but it sure does look good now! I'm planning on running the slides for a few more days and then calling it quits. But now I'm watching TV when I want and running slides when I'm not home.

A few comments about IR and noise. My July build isn't making any noise that is offensive to me. As far as IR goes, my older TV definitely suffers from IR and although I know it is there, I never notice it with normal viewing. So whether or not it's present on the V60, I doubt that I'll care. I'm not a gamer, but I do watch a lot of sports.

Lovin' it so far!
post #8566 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 01:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconjason View Post

Amen! Its ridiculous honestly. Obsessing over a slightly "wobbly" stand, cosmetic "issues", seeing a spec with your nose pressed up to the panel, clicking when you press the power button....i mean seriously?
That's disappointing. No wonder the valuable members leave and those that obsess over a scratch, clicking, a wobbly stand, or exchanging because of build date, clog up the threads.

What a shame.

+100 - and don't forget the double image viewable if you position yourself a few inches from the screen off to one side tongue.gif
post #8567 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 01:32 PM

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1002
^Don't be hating on my ZT60 perks now! biggrin.gif
post #8568 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 01:51 PM

Ordered my VT65 last week and it is set to arrive tomorrow. I noticed via Amazon and other posts here that delivery people don't turn on the TV if it's been below a certain temperature. It's been between 0 and 35 in my region the last week and will be about 30 on the day of delivery. 

My question is what is the reason behind this? Is it very important to let the TV 'warm up'?  How long of leaving it in my warmed apartment before I plug it in for the first time? 

P.S.  Anyone have a good configuration post? been looking but haven't found one yet. 

post #8569 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 01:53 PM

^One word, condensation (the reason you should wait for it to reach room temp and for any ensuing condensation to evaporate)!
post #8570 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie97 View Post

^One word, condensation (the reason you should wait for it to reach room temp and for any ensuing condensation to evaporate)!

Even better: glass cracking due to temperature differential. Don't believe me? If it's at or close to below freezing where you live throw a bucket of hot water on your car's windshield. Bad things will happen.

post #8571 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 02:15 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lentiman View Post

Keep perspective here folks. If we are on this forum, we are video geeks, and this is likely the only place we have to voice any opinion, positive or negative. Most people I try to talk about TV's with would just look at me like "wtf" if I went on about motion smoothing, IR, black levels, THX settings, input lag, and all the other crap most people don't care about. I was at my dad's place, where he has 60ST60, running the thing on Vivid, right out of the box. I was like 'dude, wtf?", and he was like, "dude, I don't care". Ha! So people like me have to go the forums to get our fix.

I don't mind the negatives, it's just important not to get caught up in them. I like to be informed. Here's my recap:

Stand wobbles: yup, also, I don't care.
Red light: yup, it stays on, I don't care.
Startup clicks: yup, mine has 3 rapid fire clicks...I don't care.
Fan noise: sorry, can't hear mine so I don't care.
Input lag: Not great, but there are work arounds.
Viera logos, home screens: All can be turned off, I don't see how this is a problem. Top Viera bar goes away within seconds. Read the manual.

The funny thing is, the things that irritate me aren't even really mentioned here. I like to change the picture setting depending on what source material I'm playing (Pixar vs. football vs. Bladerunner), so I miss the Picture button on my DLP remote. I also think game mode should be a button on the remote, rather than be buried in menus. I'm still hoping to find shortcuts for these, but again, while they are negative, I still love the TV, and I appreciate this forum as a place where I can talk about what's on my mind concerning my plasma.

Even Avengers over Netflix streaming looks amazing on this TV. Very pleased with it, and I haven't even scratched the surface on all it's settings.
lentiman likes this.

My priorities? Each one of my speakers weighs more than my VT60.
post #8572 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeride View Post

Keep perspective here folks. If we are on this forum, we are video geeks, and this is likely the only place we have to voice any opinion, positive or negative. Most people I try to talk about TV's with would just look at me like "wtf" if I went on about motion smoothing, IR, black levels, THX settings, input lag, and all the other crap most people don't care about. I was at my dad's place, where he has 60ST60, running the thing on Vivid, right out of the box. I was like 'dude, wtf?", and he was like, "dude, I don't care". Ha! So people like me have to go the forums to get our fix.

I don't mind the negatives, it's just important not to get caught up in them. I like to be informed. Here's my recap:

Viera logos, home screens: All can be turned off, I don't see how this is a problem. Top Viera bar goes away within seconds. Read the manual.

The funny thing is, the things that irritate me aren't even really mentioned here. I like to change the picture setting depending on what source material I'm playing (Pixar vs. football vs. Bladerunner), so I miss the Picture button on my DLP remote. I also think game mode should be a button on the remote, rather than be buried in menus. I'm still hoping to find shortcuts for these, but again, while they are negative, I still love the TV, and I appreciate this forum as a place where I can talk about what's on my mind concerning my plasma.

Even Avengers over Netflix streaming looks amazing on this TV. Very pleased with it, and I haven't even scratched the surface on all it's settings.

I agree with regards to the Game Mode button, but I guess they didn't want people accidentally engaging it while watching a movie or what not. Not sure why since you can do it manually. But this again, like you stated in your post, is not really an issue.

I try to help as much as I can but the point I was trying to make was that if you allow yourself (and I include myself here) to constantly be tweaking, inspecting, monitoring, wondering about the TV, or any electronic for that matter, it ends up becoming a source of stress in your life as opposed to what it is meant to be, a source of fun and entertainment. smile.gif
JimP likes this.

Onkyo TX-NR609 7.1 | Speakers: (C) Infinity PC351, (FL/FR) Infinity P363's, Sony Surrounds
post #8573 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 02:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 20
Quote:

Yes! I would love a 1-click solution to change from THX Bright Room to THX, custom, etc.
I guess I could get my Harmony to do it.
post #8574 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:

I try to help as much as I can but the point I was trying to make was that if you allow yourself (and I include myself here) to constantly be tweaking, inspecting, monitoring, wondering about the TV, or any electronic for that matter, it ends up becoming a source of stress in your life as opposed to what it is meant to be, a source of fun and entertainment. smile.gif

There is truth in that. This forum did make me stressed about buying the TV, and I looked it over carefully when I got it, crossing my fingers, hoping that it wouldn't have the dreaded fan noise, or that the start up clicks wouldn't throw out a shower of sparks and light my carpet on fire. But the worrying was all for naught. smile.gif (at least so far).

Of course, anytime I drop $2k+ on an electronic gizmo, I'm going to be nervous.

post #8575 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:

Of course, anytime I drop $2k+ on an electronic gizmo, I'm going to be nervous.

So was I, believe me so was I. But at some point you've got to let your self relax and enjoy it. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yours.

post #8576 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 02:52 PM

Most people here realize (but an alarming number of people don't) that EVERYONE that posts here belongs to the vocal minority of owners. People that have bad experiences are often the loudest voices. People that have absolutely no problems with the buying and ownership experience rarely take the time to express that expectations were met or exceeded. That's life as we know it. There may be 3 guys with IR issues, but they will post way more frequently than everyone else. So many readers will interpret this as horrible IR issues with this product. You can apply this to any other issue also. When a major problem crops up it usually spawns it own thread (such as the yellow blob thread for the VT50 owners). Just saying.

post #8577 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 02:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 20
Yep. I'm always on these forums as a consider a purchase, and right after I purchase. As I stop obsessing and start enjoying my AVSforum usage goes waaaaaay down.
post #8578 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 02:57 PM

We watch a lot of PBS, and for the first time ever, I noticed they have a PBS watermark in the lower right-hand corner of every program they run. IR threat! eek.gif But seriously, it's weird to suddenly be concerned about that sort of thing. Generally, between commercials and switching around to other stations, I don't think I'm ever going to have a problem, but it's weird that have to be concerned about that sort of thing now.

post #8579 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:

Most of those are relatively minor complaints versus the fan/air noise to which there is an entire thread devoted, and I don't think have any business being listed alongside number of clicks or LED power light. wink.gif
lentiman likes this.
post #8580 of 14809 Old 12-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie97 View Post

Most of those are relatively minor complaints versus the fan/air noise to which there is an entire thread devoted, and I don't think have any business being listed alongside number of clicks or LED power light. wink.gif

I agree. There's a big difference between legitimate issues and mentally made up obsessions.

PANASONIC VT50 FOR SALE!!!!

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65vt60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic , Panasonic Tcp65 65 Inch Vt25 3d Plasma Tv , Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P55vt60 55 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page