Official Panasonic VT60/VT65 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price Talk] - Page 289 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #8641 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 02:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINKTULIPS7 View Post

I have both.

VT-50 is brighter than VT-60
*Yes, but in a light controlled or dark room, it's not a significant difference. Both are plenty bright for viewing. Not sure of any difference in a bright room as I would never view these TV's in that environment. cool.gif
VT-60 has better black level than VT-50
*Yes, on/off contrast on the VT60 is significantly higher than the VT50, and I believe it makes a seat-of-the-pants difference.
VT-60 Motion handle 1080/24FPS is not better than VT-50 or same?
*Look about the same to me. Not sure one is much better than the other.
VT-50 design is better than VT-60
*YES. Other than the stand, the VT50 looks sleeker than the VT60 and looks similar to the ZT60. That clear plastic strip on the bottom just doesn't do it for me. But the low MLL/shadow detail more than makes up for it. smile.gif
VT-50 is quieter than VT-60 Fan noise biggrin.gif
*Mine seem to be the opposite. VT50 seems louder, but perhaps because I have it about 2 1/2 feet from the back wall and my VT60 is about 10 feet from the back wall. When I used to have the VT50 where the VT60 is now, I never heard the fans. Now, I do at low volume, but they are still VERY quiet. Placement does make a bit of a difference, IMO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8642 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 03:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeLfMaDe111985 View Post

You guessed wrong smart guy...I was just curious. My PQ is great and I'm not going to obsess over that since I don't have the equipment nor want it. In my opinion that has to be pretty rare cause even on the KUROS which were mostly on the 9.5 KUROS it was a small percent and that was do to lack of QC by pioneer. If I remember correctly pioneer made that announcement before they began production of the 9G KURO. I can't see that happening for more than a very small amount of panasonic TVs especially since the VT60 was In production well before their backing out announcement so I can't see that being a major factor for this TV. Overall I would say mostly everyone in here including myself have received their vt60 with correct black level settings. But I'm basically pointed at as the idiot in here so what do you think as far as our panels being accurate or close enough to it?

All that fuss to get a perfect screen and your not going to get a professional calibration?
post #8643 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:

The sets with Pauls I began to think I was being a little harsh about it but then I saw a recent post about eric1336 who got a set from Amazon with particles behind it, so my harshness was justified to a degree.

As far as line bleed and DSE, my 5020 has DSE and I knew that when purchasing it back in 2008. Never bothered me and it had very little line bleed and at that time I was just beginning on my knowledge and research of plasma sets, obviously since I bought the best of the best of the best (Sorry watched men in black last night). The line bleed is worse on my vt60 but I honestly have to be close like 2ft to see it. So I've learned that since my seating distance is about 8-10ft that the line bleed is a subjective issue rather than an actual issue. And line bleed on plasma is normal and I've known that for a while but I've only known how it was on the KUROS and this is my first Panny so that's why I have so many concerns and questions. I haven't researched a panasonic until this year. For the past couple of years I was trying to find new reasonably priced KUROS but all are at original prices (sky high)or they are used which is risky.

This set is here stay and over the last week the line bleed has subdued more and more so it has gotten better and at seating distance it's barely noticeable when watching content or color screens. So hence it is normal range. This is my third vt60 and thank god I went with Amazon cuz it was an awesome experience. I know not all have great experiences with any company but id have to say CS and care from Amazon is great and so is there products they offer. Third times the charm. Mark me as a very happy owner of the 65VT60 and the two issues I have are very minor and normal for plasma.

Bezel deep blacks on my set and no DSE, so i think you might need another replacement ;-)

To balance that yang with a ying, i do have a single dust particle, which i have affectionately named 'Fred'. I havent seen him in a while though...... See, no such thing as a perfect set.
Donat76 likes this.
post #8644 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 04:12 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzle View Post

Yes I have read through the rxv-675 owners manual and the vt60 manual. There is only one hdmi out on the rxv-675 and it is ARC, and this is going into the ARC input on the vt60. You can see outputs for the 675 here:

http://88.191.123.157/laserexperience/images/yamaha/yamaha_rxv675_dos.jpg

I have followed these steps below on the 675, and you can see on step 8 it mentions TV audio input 4... which is strange. And I agree these seems to defeat the purpose of ARC.

http://faq.yamaha.com/us/en/article/audio-visual/av-receivers-amps/rx/rx-v673_black_u/10296/7181/

I believe the issue is something to do with the 675 not being recognized as ARC compatible, after enabling ARC on the receiver I tried to change the viera link settings in the apps menu (which you mentioned) but it just says "feature not available".

Does anyone have a yamaha receiver and a vt60 with ARC working correctly?

Earlier in the thread this issue was fixed ( i believe it wasn't a yamaha receiver though) by the changing the viera link settings in the apps menu to "home theater" however after I enable ARC on my receiver I get "feature not available" when I select the viera link settings.

007 said he just uses an optical cable and this is a known issue with yamaha.

Holy crap! thanks for the hint that the speaker output setting is in the apps menu, not the standard sound menu!
I'm now up and running using ARC with my VT60 and Yamaha Rx-2020!

post #8645 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE99 View Post

All that fuss to get a perfect screen and your not going to get a professional calibration?

Nooooooooo! Now he will obsess about that! I can hear it now....is this guy reputable, what equipment should he use, how much is too much to pay, do i really need 300 hours, should i give him an ice cream sandwich..... Oh the horror! LOL biggrin.gif
acpilot likes this.

PANASONIC VT50 FOR SALE!!!!

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

post #8646 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 04:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Not sure if he or some other people hear really have diagnosed OCD, but from what I've seen of it on TV it's no joke. I can't imagine the physical and mental energy it would take to deal with that every day.
post #8647 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3Orion View Post

Not sure if he or some other people hear really have diagnosed OCD, but from what I've seen of it on TV it's no joke. I can't imagine the physical and mental energy it would take to deal with that every day.

I have it and its taken years of hard work and support to return it to a managable condition. Perfectionism is inherent in it. The problem iis nothing is perfect in life and its the condition that needs to be adressed, not the materialistic item ( which is only a short term fix until another issue arises) .
Donat76 likes this.
post #8648 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 05:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 26
Quote:

The sets with Pauls I began to think I was being a little harsh about it but then I saw a recent post about eric1336 who got a set from Amazon with particles behind it, so my harshness was justified to a degree.

As far as line bleed and DSE, my 5020 has DSE and I knew that when purchasing it back in 2008. Never bothered me and it had very little line bleed and at that time I was just beginning on my knowledge and research of plasma sets, obviously since I bought the best of the best of the best (Sorry watched men in black last night). The line bleed is worse on my vt60 but I honestly have to be close like 2ft to see it. So I've learned that since my seating distance is about 8-10ft that the line bleed is a subjective issue rather than an actual issue. And line bleed on plasma is normal and I've known that for a while but I've only known how it was on the KUROS and this is my first Panny so that's why I have so many concerns and questions. I haven't researched a panasonic until this year. For the past couple of years I was trying to find new reasonably priced KUROS but all are at original prices (sky high)or they are used which is risky.

This set is here stay and over the last week the line bleed has subdued more and more so it has gotten better and at seating distance it's barely noticeable when watching content or color screens. So hence it is normal range. This is my third vt60 and thank god I went with Amazon cuz it was an awesome experience. I know not all have great experiences with any company but id have to say CS and care from Amazon is great and so is there products they offer. Third times the charm. Mark me as a very happy owner of the 65VT60 and the two issues I have are very minor and normal for plasma.

I understand the scratch issue you had with Paul's and being upset. I have seen the scratches on the metal bezel on all of the VT60's to some degree (minor and some very noticeable). Yeah DSE was very prominent with the Kuro line. As I stated I am not trying to start something. I have just read your threads over the past few weeks and I see the pattern for the most part. I used to be way more OCD than I am now and I have had to train myself to let things go. It is still hard for me at times but I am a lot better compared to a few years ago. Enjoy your set!
post #8649 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 05:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE99 View Post

I have it and its taken years of hard work and support to return it to a managable condition. Perfectionism is inherent in it. The problem iis nothing is perfect in life and its the condition that needs to be adressed, not the materialistic item ( which is only a short term fix until another issue arises) .

I have it to a certain degree still and it was really bad a few years ago. I remember obsessing over swirl marks that appeared in a little area on my last Kuro. It literally made me sick for days. I still have my moments but I have friends and family that help me to keep it in perspective. I see many of the same things when I read his responses which is why I posted. Nothing will be perfect as you stated. I still tell that to myself whenever I feel the OCD creeping back in.
post #8650 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 05:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconjason View Post

Nooooooooo! Now he will obsess about that! I can hear it now....is this guy reputable, what equipment should he use, how much is too much to pay, do i really need 300 hours, should i give him an ice cream sandwich..... Oh the horror! LOL biggrin.gif
Unfortunately it's no longer funny. The fact that we're wasting space with repeated talk about wobbly stands, lying the TV flat, specks of dirt, line bleed, minor scratches, "improper black levels," DSE, and other known, common plasma issues is ridiculous. These problems have been repeatedly discussed ad nauseum in this thread and others...the search function is your friend! And just when an issue has been beaten to death, it pops up again two pages later.

IMHO this thread has ceased to be of technical benefit to the vast majority of VT60 owners out there. It's really too bad because that's what AVS is supposed to be about, not a few posters kicking an obsession ball back and forth.

Please, guys, try to get some perspective on the "issues" you're posting about and try searching the forum or taking the discussion off-line before clogging up the thread even more with discussions that don't benefit the community. I'm not the only person who's asking for help with this but, for some reason, our pleas for sanity continue to fall on deaf ears.

FWIW I have mild OCD as well but I'm able to take a step back and recognize behaviors that aren't healthy. Many of us have freaked out about minor issues, but I think that some of us are able to recognize those issues for what they are. More importantly for AVS, we manage to refrain from posting about them repeatedly to the detriment of others.
Gov and jeffpaul like this.
post #8651 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 06:37 PM

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1011
The same is happening to the ZT60 thread unfortunately...but not surprisingly.
post #8652 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 06:40 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 896
You see its rare for me to post anymore. Theres rarely anything worth posting about.
vinnie97 likes this.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
post #8653 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 07:25 PM

Liked: 12
What do you guys think about the CNet recommendations (at least for the ZT60 I think it was) to run motion smoother on weak for 24p/96hz content? I had planned to have that setting off, but somewhere I had read that 24p/96hz needed motion smoother to weak to make it work properly and that it applied to the VT60 too. Not sure now where I read that but I thought it was CNet.

Edit: It was in the ZT60 review, here's the snippet............
Quote:
The amount of smoothing (dejudder) in the various Motion Smoother settings also depended on which Hz mode I selected. When the TV was in 60Hz mode, the Weak setting introduced plenty of artificial smoothing. In 96Hz mode, however, the smoothing in Weak was impossible for me to discern; I had the VT60 and ZT60 next to one another, one in Weak and the other Off, and I couldn't tell the difference in smoothing. That's important because, according to my motion resolution test, Panasonic plasmas achieve their best results only when dejudder (Weak or higher on the Motion smoother control) is activated. That's why I kept the ZT60 in Weak mode even with film-based sources, and that's why it scored the maximum result in our Geek Box test under "Dejudder off."

Pansonic TC-P60VT60 | Yamaha HTR-5450 | Velodyne CHT series satellites/center | Velodyne CHT-8 sub | Sony BDP-S550 | XBox 360 | Logitech Harmony Touch | Comcast (Pace) PX001ANM "X1 platform"
post #8654 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 07:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post

Unfortunately it's no longer funny. The fact that we're wasting space with repeated talk about wobbly stands, lying the TV flat, specks of dirt, line bleed, minor scratches, "improper black levels," DSE, and other known, common plasma issues is ridiculous. These problems have been repeatedly discussed ad nauseum in this thread and others...the search function is your friend! And just when an issue has been beaten to death, it pops up again two pages later.

IMHO this thread has ceased to be of technical benefit to the vast majority of VT60 owners out there. It's really too bad because that's what AVS is supposed to be about, not a few posters kicking an obsession ball back and forth.

Please, guys, try to get some perspective on the "issues" you're posting about and try searching the forum or taking the discussion off-line before clogging up the thread even more with discussions that don't benefit the community. I'm not the only person who's asking for help with this but, for some reason, our pleas for sanity continue to fall on deaf ears.

FWIW I have mild OCD as well but I'm able to take a step back and recognize behaviors that aren't healthy. Many of us have freaked out about minor issues, but I think that some of us are able to recognize those issues for what they are. More importantly for AVS, we manage to refrain from posting about them repeatedly to the detriment of others.

***Instead of taking a portion of Schwa's post out of context I decided to highlight in bold the part I'm responding to***

Could not agree more about the the search function comment. I know we, myself included, often want answers quick. The search function can be finicky, but if you take a bit of time, typically you can find what you're looking for. Maybe a search function 101 thread...kidding.
post #8655 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 07:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCriss View Post

I'll just say this: I can afford a 5.1 and even a 7.1 system. But I don't have THE ROOM for six or eight speakers. I'm not going to hang them on my walls or even put them in my walls. I DO have room for a soundbar hanging from the TV mount and a wireless sub.

Can we at least agree that if the choices are the TV's speakers or a soundbar, it's ok for a friend to recommend a soundbar?

I'd find another way!!

I'd find some slim speakers to hang on the wall or maybe drop them from the ceiling. I'd look into in-wall or in-ceiling flush mounts as they aren't too expensive. Maybe I'd get some micro speakers and hide them in my couch cushions. Or I'd invest in a quality pair of good looking towers and consider them room accents or maybe rob a bank to buy a set of nautilus and use them as a conversation piece.

Again-- all this goes out the window if I'm considering a Yamaha sound projector. The original 'sound bar' and about as distinct from the knock-off-schlock it spawned as you can possibly get.

At this point I'm realizing I might actually be prejudice against sound bars and maybe you should just ignore me.

But seriously-- soundbars suck! biggrin.gif

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
post #8656 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 08:02 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 896
+1 to the above post.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
post #8657 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 08:25 PM

Liked: 10
Does anyone know how accurate the grayscale is on custom with waRm 2
post #8658 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 08:31 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmd918 View Post

I guess what I'm wrestling with is whether or not to pay for pro calibration. I am on Jeff Meier's schedule for February when he comes to Denver, but I just can't imagine the picture getting that much better.
I can't tell you that you will see enough from a calibration to make you any happier. What I can do is point you to owner's comments about their professional calibrations using the link in the signature area at the bottom of my post. The flat panel displays are in the second post, and it's organized by manufacturer, model, and calibrator's AVS user name. Jeff's AVS user name is UMR. Check out the reports about his, or other calibrators in the Pioneer Kuro and the Panasonic VT/ZT areas. Count how many folks made similar "can't imagine" comments. wink.gif
post #8659 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 08:43 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

lol Shiny discs. Htwaits is a bad influence.
I must have dozed off, or maybe it's the short term memory thing, but I don't have all that many shinny disks. We come to think about it, I do more that I think I have. What were we talking about?
post #8660 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 08:44 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Liked: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by borat!!! View Post

I don't, but THX is going to give you the best greyscale out of the box. However, I would seriously consider a pro calibration after the 300 hour mark.

post #8661 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 08:49 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHir View Post

I don't, but THX is going to give you the best greyscale out of the box. However, I would seriously consider a pro calibration after the 300 hour mark.

I will, but for now thx is a lil dull. The custom mode allows me to improve the gamma. For more pop. I was just wondering if it's close.
post #8662 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 09:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
Liked: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3Orion View Post

***Instead of taking a portion of Schwa's post out of context I decided to highlight in bold the part I'm responding to***

Could not agree more about the the search function comment. I know we, myself included, often want answers quick. The search function can be finicky, but if you take a bit of time, typically you can find what you're looking for. Maybe a search function 101 thread...kidding.
If you guys no all the answers and have heard it all and don't want to hear it again then why do you still continue to come to this thread. What do you expect to read in here that hasn't been discussed already. What new posts are you expecting to see?

Let the new owners conversate in here. If nothing gets repeated we might as well close the thread because everything has already been discussed.
Sargon 1 likes this.
post #8663 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 09:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post

Post of the month, at the very least. Thank you Schwa. We should all try and be tolerant of 'newbies' questions since we were once there as well. However, some of this nonsense has gone overboard. Think before you post and SEARCH before you post as you'll likely save a post or three! Also, I don't know if mods have stepped into this thread in recent days, but they have a responsibility in some capacity here as well. Heck, I'm still waiting for someone to give me an answer as to whether the DCI 98% Color Space feature on the VT and ZT series works? Concrete proof? Meter readings? I asked this three weeks ago. tongue.gif
post #8664 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 09:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinion View Post

What do you guys think about the CNet recommendations (at least for the ZT60 I think it was) to run motion smoother on weak for 24p/96hz content? I had planned to have that setting off, but somewhere I had read that 24p/96hz needed motion smoother to weak to make it work properly and that it applied to the VT60 too. Not sure now where I read that but I thought it was CNet.

Edit: It was in the ZT60 review, here's the snippet............

I've tried it on Weak vs. Off and frankly, I don't notice any difference. Subtle, at best. Test patterns may show it, but the human eye may not. Mid and Strong eliminate the judder, but the image looks like hell! rolleyes.gif
I would rather live with the few instances of juddering in a two hour movies with Motion Smoother off, than watch the SOE for those two hours. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
post #8665 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 09:45 PM

Liked: 32

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric3316

If you guys no all the answers and have heard it all and don't want to hear it again then why do you still continue to come to this thread. What do you expect to read in here that hasn't been discussed already. What new posts are you expecting to see?

Let the new owners conversate in here. If nothing gets repeated we might as well close the thread because everything has already been discussed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think there is merit to everyone's expressions of frustration, but this undeserving newbe really appreciates your fresh insightful perspective.

Matey's, If ye liek me posts, I pander,
for two thumbs up when ye take a gander! Aaarh! - Sargy
post #8666 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 09:48 PM

Matey's, If ye liek me posts, I pander,
for two thumbs up when ye take a gander! Aaarh! - Sargy
post #8667 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 09:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3316 View Post

That's what likely will (and is) happening now. When newcomers (hopefully) start utilizing the Search function, this thread will slow down and eventually be off the main page. That's just how it seems to happen. After CES, the Plasma thread that will be hot will be the Samsung anticipation thread. smile.gif That, and when there are no more 60 series Panny's left to purchase! frown.gif
post #8668 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 09:58 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
The search results from the forum's search function aren't that great or at least it's hard to find what you want sometimes because of the way the search results are laid out.

I use Google's advanced search.
https://www.google.com/advanced_search

Highlight and copy the forum's web address from your browser's address bar (minus any post IDs) and paste it into the site or domain: box.

The forum for this thread is
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1467563/official-panasonic-vt60-vt65-series-discussion-thread-no-street-price-talk/

OR

Use the site: command in the regular Google search box.

"service menu" site:http://www.avsforum.com/t/1467563/official-panasonic-vt60-vt65-series-discussion-thread-no-street-price-talk/

The quotes aren't necessary except that I wanted that specific phrase instead of the two words in different areas of the post.

The results would be this
https://www.google.com/search?as_q=&as_epq=service+menu&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.avsforum.com%2Ft%2F1467563%2Fofficial-panasonic-vt60-vt65-series-discussion-thread-no-street-price-talk%2F

Hope this helps someone.
post #8669 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 10:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by borat!!! View Post

Since you asked so politely smile.gif, here they are -- factory defaults with all the junk turned off:

custom -- grayscale

custom -- gamma

custom -- gamut

For my 65VT60 only, of course.

If you want the THX cinema and plain cinema, let me know.

Larry
post #8670 of 15677 Old 12-18-2013, 10:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donat76 View Post

The search results from the forum's search function aren't that great or at least it's hard to find what you want sometimes because of the way the search results are laid out.

I use Google's advanced search.
https://www.google.com/advanced_search

Highlight and copy the forum's web address from your browser's address bar (minus any post IDs) and paste it into the site or domain: box.

The forum for this thread is
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1467563/official-panasonic-vt60-vt65-series-discussion-thread-no-street-price-talk/

OR

Use the site: command in the regular Google search box.

"service menu" site:http://www.avsforum.com/t/1467563/official-panasonic-vt60-vt65-series-discussion-thread-no-street-price-talk/

The quotes aren't necessary except that I wanted that specific phrase instead of the two words in different areas of the post.

The results would be this
https://www.google.com/search?as_q=&as_epq=service+menu&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.avsforum.com%2Ft%2F1467563%2Fofficial-panasonic-vt60-vt65-series-discussion-thread-no-street-price-talk%2F

Hope this helps someone.

Good info. I'll try this sometime.

When the AVS search function doesn't work out I've googled avs forum followed by whatever I'm searching for. Has yielded good results, but I imagine your method(s) may be better.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65vt60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic , Panasonic Tcp65 65 Inch Vt25 3d Plasma Tv , Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P55vt60 55 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page