Official Panasonic VT60/VT65 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price Talk] - Page 37 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1081 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 11:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My 60VT60 is really quiet too.

Musta' got a good one...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1082 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 12:08 PM

Liked: 10
I do not hear any buzzing/fans from my 60VT60. I live in NYC. I've had the tv for almost 3 weeks and it's incredible. I watched 'The Trouble with Harry' the other night and the colors were quite amazing (fall foliage).

Some random notes:

- I'm finding using the camera with Skype or recording messages (testing this feature out) makes little sense because the video is way out of sync with the microphone. It was distracting for my girlfriend who was out of town when we tested it out a few times.

- Amazon streams very well.

- I just brought an HTC One smartphone and the new remote app seems to work very well. I'm primarily using a Harmony One but the app's keyboard is helpful and some other random buttons.

- Blacks are very nice but the color is really impressive.

- The TV sound is fine. We watch NY1 in the morning and only use the TV. It does not sound tinny compared to our old Samsung DLP or other newer TV's I've heard. I have not tweaked the settings yet.
post #1083 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 12:08 PM

Liked: 17

Sure wish i could shut off the red power light : ) .. I used LightDims Black Out Edition to cover it , the small square dint help because of the was the led is ... but the rectangle one was ok .. takes away from the perfect look of the set but better then red led in a black room
post #1084 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 12:35 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadett View Post

There's no need to be primitive. We're past that. We have options. Make a choice & be okay with it. Don't try to make the opposition feel bad about their preference, because of you don't like it.

So now I'm being 'primitive'? Wow. Amazing, utterly amazing. You express a viewpoint without attacking anyone and you're suddenly primitive. Rather than 'argue', try expressing a viewpoint from a factual standpoint. Attack the information, not the person.

Please put me on your ignore list. Please. rolleyes.gif
post #1085 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 12:51 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gene9p View Post

the problem is he will post hundreds of responses so he is always in the mix even with the ignore option. It seems to be an obsession to control threads about the equipment he likes and you are not entitled to speak freely in contrast to his posts. I am surprised to see he is looking at the new Panny line of plasmas after his Sharp Elite was the tv to own forever. Hard to figure how one could be so consumed by a tv and then just up and drop off like it never existed. Not everyone has that kind of money to spend annually so you should be sure that what you are saying holds true and not just a spur of the moment infatuation with the newest and most expensive being built. There will always be those coming out every year, but unless you are a salesperson and make commissions on why this one this year is now so much better than that one last year, you should be upfront and honest about talking people into buying something. Changing tv's ain't like changing your underwear, but if you have that kind of money,God bless.

Gene, nice to see your posts amaze as always. Nice to see you have the tolerance that seems to permeate this thread. Hundreds of responses? To what Gene? An obsession to 'control' threads? I tell people they're not entitled to speak freely in contrast to my posts? Unreal. Stunningly unreal. Somehow I feel like I'm dealing with the Gestapo here.

Not that the facts would concern you Gene, but I still have the Elite. The Elite is moving into the bedroom and as a result I am in search of another TV for my den. My opinion of the Elite has not changed Gene.

I have always told people to see the display themselves, any display, whether it's a Panasonic, a Sharp, a Samsung, a Vizio, a Kuro...need I go on? I have said that repeatedly over the years Gene, repeatedly. I express my opinion (doesn't seem to be allowed here) and you are free to read it, trash it (as you've done so elegantly), skip over it or put me on your ignore list.

Oh, and I guess you're right Gene, I must be a 'salesperson', but I'm not sure who I work for (I'm sure you can tell me that) or what product I'm 'pushing' today (is it Samsung, Sharp, Pioneer, Fujitsu?). Excuse me while I check my mail for this mythical check from this mythical organization I work for selling these mythical TVs.

One of the stranger posts I've read. eek.gif
post #1086 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 12:57 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenland View Post

Ken has been on this forum for many years. I feel he does not have a mean bone in his body. He is somewhat of a perfectionist, and he strikes me as many of his comments are his way of just thinking out loud, because he is going through the agonizing process of trying to convince himself of which new set he should end up buying. I never have viewed him as someone who has tried to tell others which set they should purchase, because of his own preferences. But enough about Ken, and now back to our regular programming.biggrin.gif

Thank you greenland, at least someone gets it (aside from Air & Ph8te). smile.gif

I've switched back & forth in this decision making process as you well know. In fact 2 days ago, I was leaning toward the ZT60 based on what I had seen at one Magnolia. Things change, perceptions change.

One thing is for sure, there are some really nice choices this year and if there weren't, I'd already have had my new display sitting in my den. In fact my wife is getting impatient! She said to me a few days ago "How many Best Buys are you going to go to". biggrin.gif
post #1087 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 01:00 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadett View Post

Okay, I'm unsubscribing. I'm a ST60 owner & followed the thread, just to get a take on what people thought about the VT''s & enjoy the conversation, but the minute you respond with an opinion, to someone who's stating their opinion, you're told to ignore it if you don't like it, is absurd. I don't mind sharing differences of opinion & being confrontational at all, as long as it's healthy & in good nature. The comment I made to you Ken, "maybe you should get a wife", was out of line & I apologize. However I'm doing as suggested & hitting the ignore button. Peace Out.

Apologies accepted and your approach is the smart one. I've done it too with a select few. Sorry it has gotten to that, but it is what it is. smile.gif
post #1088 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 01:01 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

The ST is a viable option as CNET says they cant say definitively taht the VT is worth the premium over the ST I am sure they'd say the same thing about the F8500 and possibly the ZT as well. The ST is a high level performer and may suit your needs better (there are sacrifices youll make of course, but then youll be sacrificing something no matter what)......If you are happy and in no rush then I would wait, no need to jump into the fire too early smile.gif This will also give you a chance to see if there are any "major" issues that crop up with the sets later on.

Agreed. I've said it before, the ST is probably the bargain display of the year.
post #1089 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 01:05 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo949 View Post

that's great Ken. I know we have different needs and tastes which was my original point.

Although me and many of my fellow vt50 owners have no big issues with ABL that would make us trade contrast and blacks for it, I do understand what you are saying and its great that you know how to weight what you want for your scenario - definitely better than just meandering into best buy and walking out with whatever one looks brightest.

So you are correct that lighting environment does not directly impact ABL, but the environment does have an indirect impact that is relevant to most people concerned by ABL . A screen calibrated downwards in brightness (luminance) is going to have less instances where the ABL kicks in (smaller % of viewing time affected). So next time Kevin tries to lower that FTL number for you a bit, it might actually help you overall.

Of course that boils back down to if you watch in the day, you are going to get the ABL hitting you more often than the evening for all plasma TV's, F8500 less than others it seems. For me I only get tv time Monday - Saturday in the evening and then on Sunday I get some daytime viewing. Rest of the family doesn't notice any of these issues and I'm the one paying, so I buy the one that suits my tastes of course; its certainly fine by me if you buy the one that suits your tastes and I recognize your comparisons will be around your tastes.

Very true mo. That's why it's nice to have a Cal Day and Cal Night mode. Although at times, even though Kevin provides me with those, I'm sometimes too lazy to switch. But yes, you can certainly minimize, to some extent, the impact of an aggressive ABL by reducing the overall luminance. smile.gif
post #1090 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 16
http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/panasonic-tc-p55vt60/4505-6482_7-35567332.html#!
post #1091 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 01:42 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Here is my initial review, after having the set for 1 hour. I did have a F8500 in my house for 1 day, so I have some point of comparison other than just Magnolia.

I setup the "Cinema" picture mode following Cnets recommended settings here.

1) The F8500 is vastly superior at stopping reflections. The VT60 may have some filtering, but it doesnt do very much. Here is an example, showing worst case in my room (its a bright sunny day in Atlanta, blinds are closed).

Here is from my preferred viewing location, and the reflections are not as bad:

2) Switching to THX Bright Room pumps the brightness up enough to be good enough for me even in my bright room. I will use Cnets settings for night viewing

3) Panel buzzing is worse on the VT60 than it was on the F8500, but not by much. I am sensitive to this sound, and neither the F8500 or VT60 is loud enough for it to be an issue for me.

4) Fan noise is not detectable unless I am behind the set. Here is a video that demonstrates it. Reviewing this video on my PC, the video sounds pretty much exactly like what I hear in real life (i wasnt sure the cellphone camera would pic up the sound...but it did). Watch in high-def to get higher quality audio:

Link to video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bydAIed7BbE&feature=youtu.be

5) Cleveland Plasma gave me a superb price and I will not hesitate to go to them first for all future purchases. Thanks Chris.

After having the F8500, I was worried that the F8500 would look somewhat dull and lifeless with its more limited max brightness. But that is not the case at all. The VT60 looks full, rich and vibrant. The only downside is the more reflective screen, which I can live with (and might even get some drapes to make it a non-issue).
agkss likes this.
post #1092 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 01:50 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Akin View Post

Thanks for that. That describes my room almost to the tee except my widows and glass doors are on the sides. Thanks again.

Good review. Thank you. Your review mirrors my experience so far with this tv, although my ceilings are just 9ft and I have had the tv for just 4 days. I too have a very bright room and kids so the tv is being used in "testing conditions" and we all love it. It looks as great off as it does turned on. I'm so far very happy with it :-)
post #1093 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 01:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 315
Jeff, nice looking tv you got there! biggrin.gif

Is that a sun ray hitting the bottom left of the screen?
post #1094 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 02:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 24

ah they always challenge the Kuro...still the standard by which all others feel the need to best or "KURO kill". Well we have heard that several times in the past only to fall short in overall performance, build quality, and reliability. It's looking like Panasonic may have really produced a goodie this time. I cannot wait to see it for myself on Friday's shootout.I am a big fan of Panny Plasma's. Just wish it was built in Japan and not Mexico.
post #1095 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 02:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post

Gene, nice to see your posts amaze as always. Nice to see you have the tolerance that seems to permeate this thread. Hundreds of responses? To what Gene? An obsession to 'control' threads? I tell people they're not entitled to speak freely in contrast to my posts? Unreal. Stunningly unreal. Somehow I feel like I'm dealing with the Gestapo here.

Not that the facts would concern you Gene, but I still have the Elite. The Elite is moving into the bedroom and as a result I am in search of another TV for my den. My opinion of the Elite has not changed Gene.

I have always told people to see the display themselves, any display, whether it's a Panasonic, a Sharp, a Samsung, a Vizio, a Kuro...need I go on? I have said that repeatedly over the years Gene, repeatedly. I express my opinion (doesn't seem to be allowed here) and you are free to read it, trash it (as you've done so elegantly), skip over it or put me on your ignore list.

Oh, and I guess you're right Gene, I must be a 'salesperson', but I'm not sure who I work for (I'm sure you can tell me that) or what product I'm 'pushing' today (is it Samsung, Sharp, Pioneer, Fujitsu?). Excuse me while I check my mail for this mythical check from this mythical organization I work for selling these mythical TVs.

One of the stranger posts I've read. eek.gif

yeah..you had me checking with Sharp to verify you did not work for them after your push to buy pitch "especially now more than before if it's being discontinued". I was surprised that you did not. I guess the Elite is taking the place of the Kuro you had there and sold. I did recommend it to several people and even offered to drive a buddy there to look at it but he was too much of a cheapo. His loss. That was one nice set you were selling and I even told my buddy..take my 111 and I would offer to buy your 151. I hope you are there Friday. We should meet. I know we disagree but in person I think we would find out we have a lot in common.
post #1096 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 02:08 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Peake View Post

Here is my initial review, after having the set for 1 hour. I did have a F8500 in my house for 1 day, so I have some point of comparison other than just Magnolia.

I setup the "Cinema" picture mode following Cnets recommended settings here.

1) The F8500 is vastly superior at stopping reflections. The VT60 may have some filtering, but it doesnt do very much. Here is an example, showing worst case in my room (its a bright sunny day in Atlanta, blinds are closed).

Here is from my preferred viewing location, and the reflections are not as bad:

2) Switching to THX Bright Room pumps the brightness up enough to be good enough for me even in my bright room. I will use Cnets settings for night viewing

3) Panel buzzing is worse on the VT60 than it was on the F8500, but not by much. I am sensitive to this sound, and neither the F8500 or VT60 is loud enough for it to be an issue for me.

4) Fan noise is not detectable unless I am behind the set. Here is a video that demonstrates it. Reviewing this video on my PC, the video sounds pretty much exactly like what I hear in real life (i wasnt sure the cellphone camera would pic up the sound...but it did). Watch in high-def to get higher quality audio:

Link to video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bydAIed7BbE&feature=youtu.be

5) Cleveland Plasma gave me a superb price and I will not hesitate to go to them first for all future purchases. Thanks Chris.

After having the F8500, I was worried that the F8500 would look somewhat dull and lifeless with its more limited max brightness. But that is not the case at all. The VT60 looks full, rich and vibrant. The only downside is the more reflective screen, which I can live with (and might even get some drapes to make it a non-issue).

Jeff,

Awesome example of the buzzing and fan noise. I have to say mine is 500x louder than what your video shows. Its funny because I have my tv on and muted right now and the buzzing/humming is louder than your video running on my laptop lol.

I've had several people out to my house including repair technicians that all think what I'm hearing is normal to this tv. I've come to the conclusion my altitude and small room is the cause of the increase in noise compared to what others are experiencing. I'm willing to bet if I was lower to sea level and in a larger space I wouldn't have an issue at all.

The tv is set to be picked up this Thursday for the return. I'm kind of bummed because the PQ and overall look of the tv is incredible. I just can't tolerate this noise on top of every other piece of electronics I have in my room that has a fan as well. I'm sure I'm going to struggle to find an LED set that is close to this PQ I'm just hoping I can find something I'm happy with.

I'd advise anyone having any doubts about this tv over buzzing or humming to give it a shot. It would appear to me the noise seems to be set specific and who knows what variables are involved. I'd imagine some people or more sensitive to it than others as well. The PQ and overall feel of the set is worth a trial period for sure.

Thanks to everyone that helped/educated me about this set and Plasma's in general. EVERYONE has been very patient and respectful to me through the whole process and it leaves me with the feeling I can always tap this thread as a resource in the future.
post #1097 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 02:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked: 273
Jeff thank you for taking the time to post the pictures and the initial review. Looks liek you ahve a set you can finally be happy with smile.gif
post #1098 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 02:22 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoor View Post

I have to admit, this is my thinking also. Frankly, I don't really miss wanting to grab a pair of sunglasses to what a realistic full dynamic range picture my entail. My bad. But I really notice the gray blacks and hate it. I guess to each his own- no set yet can do both well.

Chose your poison. But obliviously, I like the Panasonic trade-off as apparently do most professional reviewers.

Fortunately the top choices (VT60/ZT60 and F8500) don't suffer from gray blacks.
post #1099 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 02:24 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Thank your for your response. I don't have even have local assess to a VT or ZT without a long drive and much less an opportunity for a on-hand shootout. Will be looking forward to your observations!

I can appreciate the problem when you can't get over to a local retailer to see these things. A real bummer! I'd be going through withdrawal...just ask my wife! biggrin.gif
post #1100 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 02:38 PM
AVS Addicted Member

If your prime interest is essentially the deepest blacks you can get, go with the VT/ZT60. If you want excellent blacks, even if not the top of the class of 2013 (but would have been the top of the 2012 class), together with much better brightness & ABL behavior. than the 8500 may be the way to go. Either way there's a good choice.

Based on reports today, it appears today's firmware update has solved the pops on the 8500. There may be a bit of a reduction in brightness, but that has yet to be verified. Either way there was plenty of brightness to spare. smile.gif

It's just too bad you can't see these two beauties in person.
post #1101 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 02:39 PM

my VT60 is mounted so i have minimal room behind it (anyone who mounts it flush get ready for a ****** time putting HDMI cables in) but im going to stick some Acoustic Foam behind the 2 fans and see if it catches it , Fans should not bother me , i work in IT and my Custom PC i built in my office has 2 GTX Titans in it and enough fans to wake up the neighbors if i had any .. but watching a movie is different .. i bought the most expensive dishwasher just because i never wanted to hear it running while watching tv ... Open Concept house .. very open

Anyhow i ordered a couple different options from Amazon and will let you guys know if anything blocks the whirring sound .. if not ill super glue them so they don't spin : ) jk
post #1102 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 02:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 315
Quote:

Oh, but I lust for the blacker blacks! At least I think I do. I don't have access to a F8500 for viewing either unless the local non-MHT BB decides to carry one.

I was not really happy with a VT50 with a great price closeout- close, but just not quite therein MLL. So I put my preorder bet on a ZT being as good as it is going to get until OLED. But I have been watching the F8500 forums too.

another way of looking at it is choosing the one with the best ansi contrast. This measure essentially gives you the display most capable of handling deep blacks and bright whites simultaneously and is one of my big numbers to look for since a lot of actual content has black backgrounds and bright lights. So its sort of like a 'versatility' measurement since it forces the screen to do both ends of the spectrum simultaneously.
subgenius37 likes this.
post #1103 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 03:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post

Agreed. I've said it before, the ST is probably the bargain display of the year.

as was the ST50 was last year....I have the ST50 that I bought at a ridiculous fire sale price at Sears

I went in looking for a lawnmower and came out with a TV....biggrin.gif

But anyway...one thing I will say...if you need a good glare filter make sure you check out the one on the ST60 to see if it meets your needs

I think they cut back on it for 2013

Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Onkyo 5508 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp Atlantic technology System 350 THX Ultra speakers
Rm 2 LG 47LE8500 Pioneer SC37 Celestion 305 speaker system
Rm 3 Samsung 51E8000 Yamaha A2010 Kef 2005.2 speaker system
Rm 4 Panasonic 50ST50 Onkyo 5009/906 Mirage Omni sat speaker system
post #1104 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 03:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

. Just wish it was built in Japan and not Mexico.

do you have some verifiable information that this would create lower build quality?

would you pay more for the same TV that was built in japan?

does the fact bother you that your audio components( if they are asian) are probably made in Malaysia?

Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Onkyo 5508 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp Atlantic technology System 350 THX Ultra speakers
post #1105 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 03:21 PM

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThomasDesigns View Post

Just took down my 65"ST60 (slides ran for 112 hrs and used D-Nice setting) and put up 65"VT60 after running slides for about 130 hrs , a couple things li notice , first just in THX cinema mode it's amazing so who ever said the out of the box picture is horrible is seriously wrong .. I am a tad disappointed at the reflections .. I thought it would be a step up from the ST , but it's the same if not a tad worse not idea why .. I have some blackout curtains behind me so its manageable and picture is plenty bright enough .. Now about the fans I wanted to think you guys were full of it ... **** theses fan are crap, I sit about 11 feet from the set .. And when movie is playing it's ok .. But mute it and its whirl city .. It's just a pulsing sound up and down .. It's between built ins so maybe the sound reflects out to me I'll see if I can dampen it

Is the fan issue enough to return the set or put the ST back up instead of going in the bedroom? No not at all .. I'll prob forget about it soon enough and this is an amazing set

Maybe what it did is make me want a ZT more if they use better fans lol
I am the one that posted the statement about the out of box modes. Again as I have stated multiple times it is my opinion the out of box picture settings leave a lot to be desired. I don't want to use the H word in fear that I will get bashed again. Your statement however of out of the box picture is horrible is seriously wrong was unnecessary. The picture looks good to you and the picture looks bad to me. Again it is a matter of opinion not who is right or wrong. IMO the VT60 has improved in one area only and that is black levels otherwise it has taken a step backward with other functions. We will know just how great the VT60 is this weekend at the Shootout. I think a lot of you will be surprised at the results.
sheshechic likes this.
post #1106 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 03:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnne1 View Post

do you have some verifiable information that this would create lower build quality?

would you pay more for the same TV that was built in japan?

does the fact bother you that your audio components( if they are asian) are probably made in Malaysia?

Warren

yes...................biggrin.gif
post #1107 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 03:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

yes...................biggrin.gif

what verifiable information do you have that this lowers build quality?

if the made in Malaysia audio components bother you...there are plenty that are built in NA that you can buy...Krell..Anthem..McIntosh..and a few others come to mind

like you say..you are willing to pay more.....cool.gif

Warren

post #1108 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 03:55 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThomasDesigns View Post

my VT60 is mounted so i have minimal room behind it (anyone who mounts it flush get ready for a ****** time putting HDMI cables in) but im going to stick some Acoustic Foam behind the 2 fans and see if it catches it , Fans should not bother me , i work in IT and my Custom PC i built in my office has 2 GTX Titans in it and enough fans to wake up the neighbors if i had any .. but watching a movie is different .. i bought the most expensive dishwasher just because i never wanted to hear it running while watching tv ... Open Concept house .. very open
No doubt. Mounting like that is a bear over all...............
post #1109 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

No doubt. Mounting like that is a bear over all...............
I used front the facing camera on my iPad live to find the HDMI ports and did everything backwards : ) and felt around used the top 2 HDMI both running to my rack in the basement to Onkyo 5010 outputs 1and 2 in case 1 of the in wall cable dies... I have a cat 6 run behind the TV .. But I'm gonna skip that for awhile no need for apps thanks to every other gadget in the world and wireless is ok for updates , times like this make me wish I dint sell my remote controlled wall mount smile.gif
post #1110 of 14804 Old 05-07-2013, 04:10 PM

I've watched Hugo on blu ray a few times , never in 3d .. Wow they did a great job great depth and clarity and I can say hands down the VT60 3d is much better than the ST60 at least with my eyes ..
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65vt60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic , Panasonic Tcp65 65 Inch Vt25 3d Plasma Tv , Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P55vt60 55 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page