Official Panasonic VT60/VT65 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price Talk] - Page 403 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #12061 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 02:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am looking for a wall mount for my 65vt60. I know many will fit but I need to hit 3 studs so I need a solid wall plate (low profile, fixed) that's about 44" wide. I've seen them in a few posts. but can't find them now. Thanks for your help

Gerry

GH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12062 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 02:32 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post

Yeah: garbage. You stated watching hockey on your LCD was "infinitely" better than watching on your VT. I call garbage.

Why don't we just scrap this thread and just repost all the discussions from the PZ800u owners thread SIX years ago: plasmas can't produce 'white', plasmas are dim, plasmas suffer IR/burn in, plasmas dither, plasmas have dirty screen effect... No wonder panasonic stopped making these panels-- if I had to listen to this much complaining I'd get out of the market too.

Plasma is, for all intents and purposes, dead tech. If you don't like your VT: sell it to someone who does, buy an LCD, join the appropriate owners forum and discuss how wonderful and bright your new set is compared to that ****** old pile of glass you used to have.

Wow. Is your life so pathetic that you take criticism about a stupid TV so seriously? Get over it dude. Move on.
post #12063 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3316 View Post

You guys are funny. It's not like he is coming in here and bragging about an F8500 that is actually another great TV and an alternative that is more on the same playing filed as a VT60. He is gloating about an F7100, I think we can all laugh that one off. I know I can.

LOL, some of you are unbelievably pathetic and the reason I generally do not post anything anywhere. PS, I'm not gloating (LMAO)...just said I like the F7100 better for hockey. That's all.

PSS, I'd really be pathetic if my life revolved around sticking up for and bragging about TV virtues.eek.gif

And Eric, I noted your pompous posting nature from early on...it's a stupid TV.
post #12064 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XboxJuan View Post

You could've PM'd CodeMan. It does come off as a little desperate ( trying to justify the switch) to come back to this forum to tell us that, Breaking News!, LED's produce brighter whites. I used to own the F7100 and it is a really good set. Unfortunately mine had some uniformity issues ( clouding, a little flash lighting and a dark spot in the upper right hand corner) that I couldn't live with. I don't go into the F7100 thread to tell them that my VT60 has no uniformity issues and has mind blowing contrast. There's no reason to do that, simply because they don't care.

Pm people that you think might be interested in blinding whites, or simply post in the F7100 thread, or else you might upset some here that really don't care.

P.S. I watch hockey on my VT60 and have no issues. A less whiter white does not ruin my experience. I'm really looking forward to watching baseball ( my favorite sport ) on a realistic looking set without having to see terrible banding during 3rd/shortstop throws to 1st base.

Pretty lame to get UPSET over such a benign post...how about reading it and dismissing it and moving on...or dismiss it altogether. My intent wasn't to ruin your day. Wow. What a joke.
post #12065 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 02:43 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackstoneJD View Post

Here is some food for thought about gaming. I had a G25 42 incher, which was a great display. I gamed on it mercilessly for at least four years. Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, you name it. No IR issues. No input lag issues. That is to say, if I scrutinize the screen there might be something there. We moved it to the bedroom to replace a really good Samsung LCD for normal digital cable watching. Even though this plasma was abused, the G25 kills the LCD with respect to image quality. Even the abused Panasonic is better. It looks flawless.

Burn in and IR is probably an issue, but I would never go LCD over plasma for that reason unless the TV was going to be used by kids or someone who doesn't know how to take care of it.

Now regarding gaming on the VT60, which is now my primary display, I think this quite possibly might be the best gaming display on the market. Is the input lag as low as some of the LCD gaming panels? No, probably not, but it is LOW enough for some serious FPS gaming. When game-mode is enabled I think the input lag is negligible. That is to say, it simply does not bottleneck my performance in FPS games. In fact, having the larger screen and the better contrast ratio if anything has improved my game.

Now here is where it gets tricky, especially if you are a PC gamer. How do you know if you have an input lag issue or if your system is bottlenecked. Well I figured out how I know the VT60 does NOT have an input lag issue. First, I think what most people think is input lag is actually their PC hitting a performance bottleneck that is causing some kind of microstutter. I can hardly get my crosshair on target when my settings in Battlefield 4 are set to high (I am due for a GPU upgrade), but if I turn all or most of them to low, I am unstoppable. I thought it was "input lag" but I just overestimated my hardware's capability.

If you really want to test input lag, go back and test an older game like Quake Live or Half Life 2 or dial your settings down to the lowest possible and then see if you can hit your mark.

I will also add these words of advice. You can game on a VT60, but a VT60 is NOT computer monitor. If you are using it as your main monitor to browse your itunes library, or if you have that Windows menu bar on your screen for extended periods of time, or if you use it for general computing on a regular basis, you're going to have issues--on any plasma. IR or burn in. I keep the menu bar hidden. I keep no icons on my desktop. I keep screen saver set for 1 minute activation. And I DO worry. But I love my display.

Its funny you mention not using the VT60 as computer monitor. That's what I basically use mine for, although I use it for movies, gaming and TV viewing as well. I would say on a off day from work I'm on my PC for about 8 hours of the day and its pretty much listenting to music and navigating website. I haven't noticed any IR on my display none, what so ever at any point. This is not my first plasma, my second one so I know what I'm doing. I keep the contrast below 50 for PC usage. I just find it soo strange that people are complaing so much about IR and my PC usage is pretty much at 60 percent of the TV usage and I have not noticed any since I've gotten it. I am now over 500 hours on the display. Even when the phosphurs were fresh I still was not getting any IR.

Keep in mind though I never left the TV unattended with a static image on screen, I would either use the D-Nice slides or the screen wipe, even if I left the room for a minute. I aslo did do about maybe a 100 hours of slides and 50 hours of screen wipes despite not seeing any IR for the sole reason of aging the phosphurs.

Television: Panasonic TC-P65VT60
Receiver: Yamaha RX-A2010
Speakers: RC-70's, RC-LCR, RC-10 (2), Velodyne VDR-12 (3),
post #12066 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 02:48 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryh View Post

I am looking for a wall mount for my 65vt60. I know many will fit but I need to hit 3 studs so I need a solid wall plate (low profile, fixed) that's about 44" wide. I've seen them in a few posts. but can't find them now. Thanks for your help

Gerry

I purchased a Premier Mounts LPTM5080 Low Profile Tilt Mount for its 45" wall plate. It allows me to span 3 studs and still have room to adjust the 6 or 7 inches required to center the TV on the wall. It's nice and heavy and seems to be good quality. The fixed version is LPFM5080. I purchased from Manhattan Products Company via Amazon. Great service.
post #12067 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 02:59 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcb View Post

Quote:

All this for 2.5 inches of white fall?? Lmao!

If that happened to me I would pull in to my drive way and immediately request a transfer to a new office, put my house on the market and get the hell out of town. I would pretty much have to to avoid going on a mass killing spree on account of being driven insane through exposure to stupid. 2.5 inches? We'll get that on a weekday and it will add maybe 5-10 minutes to my drive. As much as I dislike the weather up here in MI at least people know how to drive.

So what, we should buy snow plows in GA and SC so we have them when it snows once in ten years?
What we are seeing is disrupted weather patterns that are probably related to an overall trend toward a warmer planet. The Arctic ice will continue to melt and we will continue to be amazed by our strange local weather patterns. Enjoy. wink.gif
Donat76 likes this.

Calibration Resources:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #12068 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 03:02 PM

Liked: 49
Quote:

Gerry

I just ordered the 6663 from monoprice for the same tv because it is wide enough to anchor into three studs. I read every review on monoprice and every post here on avs that mentioned that model number and 99% of it was positive. It was like $20 plus shipping.
post #12069 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 03:11 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapino View Post

i own a gt60 but follow this thread because i get pretty good info here and i suppose the gt is pretty close
I'm assuming that you are some where in Europe because there are no US GT60 models. You can clarify by going to your AVS profile and indicating the general area where you live. smile.gif

You're probably in the best thread for your TV, but there might also be helpful information in the ST60 owner's thread.

Calibration Resources:

post #12070 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 03:55 PM

Liked: 16

*after reading this whole page*

So, how 'bout those Nicks, huh?

post #12071 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 04:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyVGM View Post

*after reading this whole page*

So, how 'bout those Nicks, huh?

Go Patriot..... confused.gif Oh, yeah. eek.gif Go Red Sox. biggrin.gif

Larry
post #12072 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 04:11 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBR11 View Post

Pacific Rim - Why too dark - Part 1

I am going to write about trying to find out why Pacific Rim doesn't have the dark details that I think it should.

Chapter 4, in the rain, in the dark scene when Mako Mori pulls back her black umbrella to reveal her face framed by her black hair for the first time. In the theater and using my sons pc computer and lcd monitor, I am able to some umbrella ribs and some individual strands of her black hair. On my 65VT60 I am not able to do so. Picture perhaps too dark with not enough black details.

This will be an exploration of what is the cause of this.

Things to consider (which may be a source of this 'thing').
Settings in PS3.
HDMI cable to AVR.
Settings in AVR.
HDMI cable to VT.
Settings in VT.

My tv has been professionally calibrated in Pro1 (bright room) and Pro2 (dark room), and I am not questioning the calibration. But do I see the dark details in other picture modes?

To investigate this I will do things like PS3 HMDI VT and bypass AVR. Different HDMI cables. Settings in PS3. Any picture settings in AVR.

If you all have any ideas/suggestions (well, any helpful ideas/suggestions), then post them.

I was actually looking at maybe giving this a rental tonight. If I do, I will post my thoughts although I never saw it in the theater.

post #12073 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 04:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3316 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by XboxJuan View Post

You could've PM'd CodeMan. It does come off as a little desperate ( trying to justify the switch) to come back to this forum to tell us that, Breaking News!, LED's produce brighter whites. I used to own the F7100 and it is a really good set. Unfortunately mine had some uniformity issues ( clouding, a little flash lighting and a dark spot in the upper right hand corner) that I couldn't live with. I don't go into the F7100 thread to tell them that my VT60 has no uniformity issues and has mind blowing contrast. There's no reason to that, because they don't care.

Pm people that you think might be interested in blinding whites, or simply post in the F7100 thread, or else you might upset some here that really don't care.
You guys are funny. It's not like he is coming in here and bragging about an F8500 that is actually another great TV and an alternative that is more on the same playing filed as a VT60. He is gloating about an F7100, I think we can all laugh that one off. I know I can.

lol. Its been a while since I seen a good ole samsung bot. Funny enough you won't find him in his own owners thread http://www.avsforum.com/t/1467000/official-samsung-f7100-owners-thread/210 [ever].

There's 8 pages of 'rave' reviews there. Reminds me of my old samsung LCD wink.gif
post #12074 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 04:22 PM

Liked: 16

So that's a 'thing' then? LCD lovers vs Plasma lovers?

post #12075 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatLocker View Post

I purchased a Premier Mounts LPTM5080 Low Profile Tilt Mount for its 45" wall plate. It allows me to span 3 studs and still have room to adjust the 6 or 7 inches required to center the TV on the wall. It's nice and heavy and seems to be good quality. The fixed version is LPFM5080. I purchased from Manhattan Products Company via Amazon. Great service.

That looks very good. I went on premier web site and they don't show that model but a similar one P5080F. The vertical attachment rails look rather long (on P5080F the measure about 29") Did you have any problems with them showing on the bottom or top of the tv?

GH
post #12076 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmorage View Post

I just ordered the 6663 from monoprice for the same tv because it is wide enough to anchor into three studs. I read every review on monoprice and every post here on avs that mentioned that model number and 99% of it was positive. It was like $20 plus shipping.

I saw that one and it does look good with a great price. It's tilting so it should be a bit deeper than a fixed. I could not find a fixed version of that. How deep is it - between the wall and the back of the tv.
Thanks

GH
post #12077 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:

I saw that one and it does look good with a great price. It's tilting so it should be a bit deeper than a fixed. I could not find a fixed version of that. How deep is it - between the wall and the back of the tv.
Thanks
I've been looking at the same one. If you look at the specs tab it says the 6663 has a minimum extension of 4 inches, max extension n/a because it doesn't extend forward.
post #12078 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 05:32 PM

Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBR11 View Post

Pacific Rim - Why too dark - Part 1

I am going to write about trying to find out why Pacific Rim doesn't have the dark details that I think it should.

Chapter 4, in the rain, in the dark scene when Mako Mori pulls back her black umbrella to reveal her face framed by her black hair for the first time. In the theater and using my sons pc computer and lcd monitor, I am able to some umbrella ribs and some individual strands of her black hair. On my 65VT60 I am not able to do so. Picture perhaps too dark with not enough black details.

This will be an exploration of what is the cause of this.

Things to consider (which may be a source of this 'thing').
Settings in PS3.
HDMI cable to AVR.
Settings in AVR.
HDMI cable to VT.
Settings in VT.

My tv has been professionally calibrated in Pro1 (bright room) and Pro2 (dark room), and I am not questioning the calibration. But do I see the dark details in other picture modes?

To investigate this I will do things like PS3 HMDI VT and bypass AVR. Different HDMI cables. Settings in PS3. Any picture settings in AVR.

If you all have any ideas/suggestions (well, any helpful ideas/suggestions), then post them.

Part 2

Went direct from PS3 to HDTV via HDMI. If it was any better than going thru the AVR, couldn't quite see it. Maybe better, maybe not. I looked very carefully and I think I saw some of the umbrella ribs that I hadn't seen before (but I think maybe I had stopped the DVR too soon when I had looked sooner).

Next experiment is to look at the PS3 settings.
  • Video Output Format: Automatic
  • Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr Super-White: On
  • RGB Full Range: Full
  • Dynamic Range Control: Off

Any suggestions?

Of course it could be that the movie/scene was made too dark on purpose.
Need to put in WOW and look at some white or black slides.
post #12079 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 05:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 421
Quote:

I carry around this epi pen-- never used it-- doctor says I should have one just in case. **** I live in Georgia! [tosses epi pen in trash]

You're right fcb-- it makes WAY more sense to shut down the whole state for 2" of snow...

I lived in the Midwest for nearly the first 30 years of my life before moving to the south. Until you spend time down here its hard to understand their approach to snow. It would be a waste of funds (and it's not like most states or local governments are flush with cash these days) to buy the equipment required in a part of the country that can go for 3 or 4 years without a measurable snow fall. Unlike where you reside the snow here is gone in a day or two. Tomorrow it will be in the upper 50s and back to 60 on Saturday. Last year we had 3 inches of snow in about an hour early in the afternoon, by 6 pm it was mostly gone. Back to plasma vs. LED - what a joke.

Panasonic 60VT60 (cal by DNice)
Denon 5200 w/ Outlaw 2200 Amps (3)
Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s F/R & Horizon w/ RAAL Center; Sierra 1s Surrounds; HTM-200s Heights and PSB S5 Rear Surrounds; Dual SVS subs
Oppo 103; Onkyo HD-DVD; Apple TV & Roku Stick
post #12080 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 05:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_1014 View Post

Its funny you mention not using the VT60 as computer monitor. That's what I basically use mine for, although I use it for movies, gaming and TV viewing as well. I would say on a off day from work I'm on my PC for about 8 hours of the day and its pretty much listenting to music and navigating website. I haven't noticed any IR on my display none, what so ever at any point. This is not my first plasma, my second one so I know what I'm doing. I keep the contrast below 50 for PC usage. I just find it soo strange that people are complaing so much about IR and my PC usage is pretty much at 60 percent of the TV usage and I have not noticed any since I've gotten it. I am now over 500 hours on the display. Even when the phosphurs were fresh I still was not getting any IR.

Keep in mind though I never left the TV unattended with a static image on screen, I would either use the D-Nice slides or the screen wipe, even if I left the room for a minute. I aslo did do about maybe a 100 hours of slides and 50 hours of screen wipes despite not seeing any IR for the sole reason of aging the phosphurs.

I'm actually sort of surprised you like the picture it makes. Don't get me wrong-- I love my VT for games and I find it interesting that you use it as a monitor I just don't prefer it for computer use myself. Something about the way plasma renders small detail-- not sure if I have the wherewithal to describe it right now. Anyway I use a dedicated gaming monitor and find that works best for me as I can sit up in my office chair and not crank my neck forward on the couch.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
post #12081 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 05:47 PM

Can anyone tell me why all my settings and home screen customization disappears every time I unplug the TV? I am awaiting my basement to be finished so I have had to unplug it a couple times while moving it around.

I activated the Pro modes as well and lost all my settings in them, apparently because I didn't lock it after setting it. Do I have to lock every setting on every input to prevent this from happening? What a pain to have to go re-enter all that stuff again. Between this and the stubborn IR/burn-in from being a display model (my own fault) I am about ready to take this thing back to hhgregg. I probably would have already if they had 64F8500, they can only get the 60" version. They don't even have another TV that I'd want.

Basement Mancave: Samsung 64F8500 / Marantz SR7007 / Sony BDP-S5100 / ARX A5 / HSU VTF-15H

Upstairs Den: Samsung 58C7000 / Random Samsung Soundbar/ Wireless Sub
post #12082 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 06:10 PM

THX Calibration App?

Did anyone try the app yet? I was thinking it was more of a novelty than anything. I was going to order the cable i needed but decided to wait to see what others were saying about it.
post #12083 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 06:13 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:

Gerry

I just bought an FXM3 articulating mount from Kanto. Built like a tank! Here's their biggest fixed mount: http://www.kantoliving.com/product/mounts/f6080
post #12084 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Quote:

Now you're bordering on offensive.

Here's the thing, chief: I take criticism very seriously because criticism is useful. Unfortunately, what you're offering isn't criticism and it's certainly not useful. I wouldn't expect you to understand this but every year a new owners thread goes up and every year someone comes in to post inane and useless commentary that every single plasma owner has had to listen to a million and a half times. The LCD / plasma debate has been beaten to death and everyone knows at this point what is what. I'm very happy you like your LCD-- actually, I lied, I could care less how happy you are with your LCD. What I DO care about is not reading anymore of this nonsense (and to be specific, your post was the exact type of nonsense I'm referring to) concerning how dim or how dull or how brown/grey/dirty you feel a plasmas whites are. You want to post your 'opinion'? Fine, but please do it someplace else because I've been listening to this **** for 8 years and I'm frankly tired of it.
His original comparison was with a Pioneer that is 8 years old, which he finds much brighter, which I actually find interesting (all the LCD comparisons aside, this comparison merits some consideration, although it is ultimately an academic exercise).
post #12085 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfdad123 View Post

I've been looking at the same one. If you look at the specs tab it says the 6663 has a minimum extension of 4 inches, max extension n/a because it doesn't extend forward.

I don't know what they mean by extension -- I'm looking for a low profile that is between 1" and 1 1/2"

GH
post #12086 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 06:57 PM

I think extension means the distance from the wall. For the mounts that extend forward it shows the min distance from the wall when flat and max distance from the wall when extended. If you go to the specifications tab for any of their wall mounts it gives you the distance from the wall. They label some of their mounts as low profile and ultra low profile so that's what your looking for.
post #12087 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto Guy View Post

I just bought an FXM3 articulating mount from Kanto. Built like a tank! Here's their biggest fixed mount: http://www.kantoliving.com/product/mounts/f6080

I really like this one. I looked at it a week ago but discounted it because then I was looking for something at about 50". Thanks for reminding me.

GH
post #12088 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 07:11 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:

I'm actually sort of surprised you like the picture it makes. Don't get me wrong-- I love my VT for games and I find it interesting that you use it as a monitor I just don't prefer it for computer use myself. Something about the way plasma renders small detail-- not sure if I have the wherewithal to describe it right now. Anyway I use a dedicated gaming monitor and find that works best for me as I can sit up in my office chair and not crank my neck forward on the couch.

I guess I like to convenience of having all my equipment hooked up to one source. I sit about 9 feet away from my 65"... I love the picture the plasma produces for PC image. When outputting RGB from my graphics card I find that you need to change the HDMI/DVI RRB Range to standard or Auto. I use Auto since everything is connected through my receiver. If you actually use the standard 16-235 you will get crushed blacks. It took my a while to notice as I do not watch much video content through my PC, I stream everything to my VT60 using DLNA (used to be the PS3 using PS3 media server) so I can receive a 5.1 audio.

Television: Panasonic TC-P65VT60
Receiver: Yamaha RX-A2010
Speakers: RC-70's, RC-LCR, RC-10 (2), Velodyne VDR-12 (3),
post #12089 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 07:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 633
I have been turning the pixel orbitor on recently while watching cable TV and it definitely seems to help with IR.
post #12090 of 14973 Old 01-30-2014, 07:26 PM

Liked: 31
Sunday 6pm until 10pm, I can not wait!

Fish Bowl 1. http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/fish-bowl/

"Join Goldie, an average household goldfish, and her fishy friends as they party down at Nat Geo Wild’s Fish Bowl. Step inside a world where something exciting lurks around every corner (if you can find one). There's feeding time! And cleaning time! And halftime! There will be cats and kids and more! We know people will wait with bated breath to see what happens next."

Just imagine how awesome this is going to be!?!!!!

If I sit 6" away, do you think it will twice as awesome as sitting 12" away? I have a 65VT60, but I don't know my eyeball size, so it is hard to compute the awesome index.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65vt60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic , Panasonic Tcp65 65 Inch Vt25 3d Plasma Tv , Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P55vt60 55 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page