Need help with blue tooth connectivity
I am using the tv bluetooth to connect to my Phonak ComPilot hearing aid Streamer. Once connected everything works fine. The problem is establishing the connection. When I turn on the tv, I have to unpair the tv and streamer and start the pairing process from the beginning every time. 90% of the time the connection goes Ok. The other 10% I get an error message like "device not recognized" and have to restart the streamer and sometimes the tv before the connection is made. Do any of you know a simpler, quicker, more reliable process? Are there other hearing aid streamers that connect more easily?