Official Panasonic VT60/VT65 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price Talk] - Page 532 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #15931 of 15931 Old Today, 06:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Okay I adjusted the sharpness on THX Bright Room from 50 to 0 so we'll see what that does.

I love the PQ on this 65" VT60!!!

I do have a problem that is driving me nuts, I've read, and searched, and done the HDMI/CEC dance but I still can't get my VT60 to switch the audio from TV speakers to "Home Theatre" automatically. It will switch the built in speakers on whenever my AV receiver is switched off but it will not switch back by itself when my receiver is turned on.

My G25 seemed to do this just fine and it's a PIA because it gets set to internal speakers all the time and I have to remember to check/switch manually whenever I'm going to watch something. I usually don't realize it right away and then I have to interrupt the beginning of whatever I am watching to correct it.

The receiver is a Yamaha RX-A2010 with a connection to the TV on HDMI2. The ARC/volume/input, and power control functions all seem fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65vt60 65 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic , Panasonic Tcp65 65 Inch Vt25 3d Plasma Tv , Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P55vt60 55 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page