A summary of Cnet review for the F8500:
- Outstanding picture quality with a class-leading bright-room image, BUT TV is expensive
- Exceedingly deep black levels, BUT TV is expensive
- Highly accurate colors and superb off-angle and uniformity characteristics, BUT TV is expensive
- It's not quite as good overall as Panasonic's best 2013 efforts, such as the like-priced VT60, BUT F8500 is expensive
- F8500 has a unique stand, BUT wide. The 60 VT60 will not take that much space and F8500 is expensive
How many times does he need to mention that the TV is expensive? very funny
Oh heck why mince words? he clearly wants to say "Don't buy this TV and get an E-INK Panasonic TV"
As if we expected any unbiased review from them.
Wait for Apple's TV and you will see how they will ditch Panasonic with out any hesitation. I guess Apple as a sponsor is more generous than Panasonic