Wall-Mount For Multiple TV's - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-08-2013, 08:39 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Hey fellas, I'm in need of some help. I'll keep it short and to the point..here's the situation

I currently have a Samsung 50a550, but I'll likely be getting the 65st60 soon. I want to wall mount both tv's (living room for 65" and bedroom for 50"), but can I use a 50" tv on the 65" mount for now? I don't know much about the hole patterns, etc so I'm not sure what would work and what wouldn't. Basically I'd like to mount both mounts in their rooms and obviously just have the mount for the 50" in the bedroom bare until I move my tv now into the bedroom.

Been looking at the Monoprice tilt/swivel mounts as it seems they can come out from the wall, kind of like an articulating mount. I don't need it to come out a ton, but the option wouldn't be a bad thing.

Thanks biggrin.gif

Panny 65st60 / Denon X1000 / EMP e55ti / EMP e56ci / EMP e5bi / (2) e1010i
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 53
There is something in the specs called VESA that has a number like 100X100 to 600 x 600 on the mounts from Monoprice.com with a weight limit for the set that can be mounted. Then look at the VESA spec for your TV and find a mount that has a VESA speck that that your TV will fit in. READ every thing in the mounts spec or what Monoprice calls description before you pick a mount, or mounts that work for you.
ousooner2 likes this.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page