Maybe someone has an idea what can be wrong with my set-up, because i can see ghosting basically in any content. For example LG 2012 demo (http://www.demo-world.eu/demo-dvds/lg-2012-3d-contents-mar.php
) in Sports, Feel The Moments scene baseball players and trees on background are ghosted hardly. If i change depth in PowerDVD player i can achieve that they are not ghosted but then there is ghosting in the front. It looks like there is something wrong with "focus". Same thing in Open Season as example.
1. Content played from PC titles was in BD3D format
2. Use PowerDVD 12
3. Graphics cart is Nvidia GTX660
4. Connection HDMI>HDMI
5. Tried out every TV setting out there, nothing helps
6. Tried to play SBS or over/under content with TV player same thing there
7. 3D glasses Panasonic TY-ER3D4
Please advice what can i try out, how to detect what is the problem. Maybe it is even TV hardware problem and it need's to be repaired? But how to tell for sure what is wrong.
Thanks in advance!
Played few hours with that LG Demo disc (Feel The Moments) part, and 2 scenes witch seemed to be most ghosting prone,
1. Fencers part, most ghosting on the wooden pillars in the beginning and right after they start to fight.
2. Baseball first action, background players have ghost friends
Then when they show pitch with standing players in the dark/shadowy part, and they also have ghosts.