Pairing glasses to the ST60? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 05-21-2013, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
When i got my 60st60 last week, the glasses paired right away, then 'unpaired', and it took me like an hour to get them to pair up to the TV...

well as some of you know i had this weird pink line on my TV so today i exchanged it for another 60st60....

anyways, same problem...i have 3 pairs of glasses (2 that came with it, plus a $20 samsung pair)... the samsung pair instantly worked with the press of a button, but i cannot get the panny glasses to work....

i have TV, xbox/kinect/ps3/ charter cable box all on my console stand, tv is on wall.

what i've been trying, is what the instructions say. turn on tv, press and hold power button on glasses for 1-2 seconds, hold glasses within 1.5 feet of the screen...and if that don't work, restart tv and repeat...

i've tried having the glasses right up close touching the bezel of the tv....i've tried standing 6ft away, i've tried holding the glasses near each side, top, bottom.. you name it.

HOW THE HELL DO I PAIR THESE )@#*&ING GLASSES.

also, i tried removing the battery for 10 minutes, thinking maybe that would reset the glasses.

also, these glasses were paired to my other tv, i opted to keep the glasses and let bestbuy keep the 'new' ones that came with this tv (because i forgot them at home)

please help! thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-21-2013, 11:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 52
I've never held down the power button on my 3D glasses -- I just click it to turn them on -- and I've never tried to turn them off when I'm done watching 3D. I didn't walk up close to the TV the first time I used them. I haven't had any problem.

Greg Lee
post #3 of 3 Old 05-21-2013, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
i figured it out.

after failing to find anything on the internet...and nothing else on the Ehelp menu, or the manual... i accidentally discovered a reset tactic or something.

i decided i wanted to break the glasses because i was mad....and out of curiosity before breaking them, i held the power button down and just kept holding it to see what would happen. the light came on for a couple seconds then started rapidly blinking... then all the sudden a thing popped up on the TV (picture of glasses syncing)

tried it with the other pair, as well.. worked for both!

so i guess all you have to do, is decide to break them, and instead, think of one more thing you havent tried! yaylol!
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P60st60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page