Denon 2113ci no video to my Panasonic vierra plasma 65" - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-25-2013, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a 1 year old 65" plasma and a new denon 2113ci. it was working great for a month. now there is no video coming out of the denon. Video will work from tv to directv and tv to xbox 360 but neither through the denon. i took the denon up to best buy. they hooked it up and the fing thing worked. they said it is probably the hdmi cables. So i bought new HDMI cables, $400.00 worth, and came home. hooked it up and it still doesn't work. Audio works, no video.

Please help!

Dylan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-25-2013, 05:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Duke View Post

I have a 1 year old 65" plasma and a new denon 2113ci. it was working great for a month. now there is no video coming out of the denon. Video will work from tv to directv and tv to xbox 360 but neither through the denon. i took the denon up to best buy. they hooked it up and the fing thing worked. they said it is probably the hdmi cables. So i bought new HDMI cables, $400.00 worth, and came home. hooked it up and it still doesn't work. Audio works, no video.

Please help!

Dylan

First off $400 HDMI cables!!!eek.gif please return them, you will get the exact performance from mono price $5 HDMI cables. They completely ripped you off. Have you tried another input on your denon? It sounds like a handshake problem. If problem still appears, exchange the receiver but make sure no settings have been changed first.

TV - Panasonic 55GT50Main Speakers - Klipsch Gallery G28'sCenter Channel- Klipsch RC-52Sub - Klipsch Sub 12Surrounds - Klipsch RS-52 II (new)Bluray/Game - HTPC/PS3Receiver - Onkyo RC-360HTPC - Intel Core i3, HDMI,Windows 7,XBMC,Bluray,3 TB,wireless WMC keyboardVideo processor - Darbee
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Denon Avr 2113ci Receiver
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page