Panasonic TC-65PS64 and TC-50PS64 ~OWNER'S POLL~ - Page 27 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

View Poll Results: Are you glad overall that you bought the PanasonicTC-xxPS64?
Yes, totally glad. 22 88.00%
No, I regret it. 0 0%
I'm ambivalent. Serious doubts. 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #781 of 782 Old 11-28-2016, 07:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Hey, Nothing wrong with buying another TV. I'm nobody special, but I am waiting for an OLED to do 1000 nits ish with anything beyond P3 color at that time to be in the price range of under $2000 at the 65 inch range. Sure that's a few years off, but I really dont want to buy something now and then go "aww shucks" when even midrange sets can hit the current specs needed for UHD Blu Ray. On the other hand waiting too long can also happen where the next great thing is in expensive sets only and I'll be saying the same thing. Double edged sword, but for me I'm really not interested until I can see 1000 nits peak HDR, and P3 color in a good midrange budget really whether its LCD or OLED.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #782 of 782 Old Today, 06:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I just got a BenQ HT2050 projector (after my 65" ST64 crapped out in June), currently have it paired with an 84" screen (my room is tight). As far as I'm concerned until OLEDs are the same price as what people were paying for Panasonic's 3-4 years ago, the projector is the way to go. Assuming, ambient light/setup isn't an issue…
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic