Official ZT60 Owners Thread - Page 460 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #13771 of 13773 Old Today, 10:03 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-RaVer View Post
Well the store i contacted ( Kazza Tech ) also has ZT65B in stock ( UK model ) , BNIB and it's selling it for €2,322.69 ... maybe they really have stock of the US versions for the previous mentioned price
Well that would great if really BNIB. But, you'll pay to ship back if not as described in their ad. Shouldn't have too pay to ship it back if not as described in their ad. But may be the only way you'd get any money back. I would proceed with caution. Sounds to good to be true.
X-RaVer likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13772 of 13773 Old Today, 10:06 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaayoung View Post
Well that would great if really BNIB. But, you'll pay to ship back if not as described in their ad. Shouldn't have too pay to ship it back if not as described in their ad. But may be the only way you'd get any money back. I would proceed with caution. Sounds to good to be true.
The unit they have in stock is an early build, May 2013 ... one of the first batches i believe. I don't think that even has the Fan Fix pre-applied
That's a no go for me , will have to go another way
post #13773 of 13773 Old Today, 11:51 AM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-RaVer View Post
Well the store i contacted ( Kazza Tech ) also has ZT65B in stock ( UK model ) , BNIB and it's selling it for €2,322.69 ... maybe they really have stock of the US versions for the previous mentioned price
Now that's even weirder. Why would a US site have UK models in stock ?! and for that price ? If I were you and you think they are kosher, then buy a couple and then stick them on e bay for £3000 ! Sorry but there is something seriously not right about it.

Panasonic ZT65 (isf calibrated) / Cambridge Audio 752BD / Sky+ HD / Pioneer LX55 / Tannoy Arena 5.1 / Dual CS506 / Rega Mini Fono / Isotek Mira / Antimode 8033 / QED + Audioquest Cables / Virgin Media 50MB Network /
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P65zt60 65 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P60zt60 60 Inch Plasma Tv
Gear in this thread