Official ZT60 Owners Thread - Page 495 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 552Likes

post #14821 of 14822 Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmalczewski View Post
With each of my HDTVs it's been bop till they drop (i.e., failed in some significant way that didn't merit a repair attempt, had one even been available). Will be the same thing with this one...
You might have to rethink that. I have a Panasonic plasma that I bought in 2003 that still works, and the picture still looks reasonably good!

I bought a 60ZT60 in 2013 because plasma was disappearing, and I wasn't going to wait any longer for my old one to break.

Last edited by Scandy; Yesterday at 09:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14822 of 14822 Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandy View Post
You might have to rethink that. I have a Panasonic plasma that I bought in 2003 that still works, and the picture still looks reasonably good!

I bought a 60ZT60 in 2013 because plasma was disappearing, and I wasn't going to wait any longer for my old one to break.
Bring it on! (knock knock)

(Although now I have a new receiver with current technology (and it's going to get another firmware update yet before its replacement is released), I do have a small 4K itch. On the other hand, I still enjoy a 3D blu-ray or two every once in a while when I get a 3D itch. Plus it doesn't seem my internet connection is ever going to support 4K streaming speeds, it's just now gotten to the point of doing pretty well with 1080, at least some of the time (the jury's out on data caps, but now that I'm streaming a bit more, the jury could be getting back to me on that one before too long).)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P65zt60 65 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P60zt60 60 Inch Plasma Tv

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page