Official ZT60 Owners Thread - Page 76 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2251 of 12667 Old 08-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Member
 
newdavy12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
hi, was motion blur better on the zt60 I would like to know since you owned both sets
newdavy12 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2252 of 12667 Old 08-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Member
 
SodomySquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdavy12 View Post

hi, was motion blur better on the zt60 I would like to know since you owned both sets

Just got the TV a couple hours ago. Too soon to tell.
SodomySquirrel is offline  
post #2253 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 06:23 AM
Member
 
REKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I got my 65ZT60 for $3,199; are you saying you just picked up the 8500 for $2,199...?
REKing is offline  
post #2254 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 06:56 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 12,046
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Liked: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdavy12 View Post

hi, was motion blur better on the zt60 I would like to know since you owned both sets
Topically motion blur can not happen on plasma displays as they refresh at 600 MHZ. With this being said the only time this usually happens is when watching cable, directv, dish, or another cable like provider. There feeds can get slower and cause something like motion blur, micro blocking. Of course this is not the units fault, its the feed.
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #2255 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member
 
repete66211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 1,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 205
@dasanii19: I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for but Viera Connect is a feature that allows you to control other Panasonic (and other?) as well as send audio back to your AVR via HDMI. Look it up on your unit's eHelp for more details.

repete66211 is offline  
post #2256 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Mateo, California
Posts: 1,300
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by SodomySquirrel View Post

There was a rebate from Samsung to make it 1k less then the ZT60, only reason why I did the exchange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by REKing View Post

I got my 65ZT60 for $3,199; are you saying you just picked up the 8500 for $2,199...?

I agree. If you can further shed some light on this, I'd love to know how the rebate works or how much cheaper it is.

(through PM if this is considered "price talk" though)
muffinmcfluffin is offline  
post #2257 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Lost!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 428
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Hi Guys,

I got my 4th TV today.

The bad news: on the left bottom side of the screen I see some hairs or fibers. Is it a chip or crack? I posted both resized and 100% cropped pictures...





Edit: They have shadows on the plasma screen. So it is on the front screen or in between them.
Lost! is offline  
post #2258 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 11:54 AM
AVS Special Member
 
repete66211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 1,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 205
I remember seeing that exactly problem before but I don't remember the make, model or forum.

repete66211 is offline  
post #2259 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Member
 
newdavy12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

Topically motion blur can not happen on plasma displays as they refresh at 600 MHZ. With this being said the only time this usually happens is when watching cable, directv, dish, or another cable like provider. There feeds can get slower and cause something like motion blur, micro blocking. Of course this is not the units fault, its the feed.
that is what I thought my vt30 did not have blur at 600hz but f8500 is the same speed and motion is not clear like what I remember from same pc
newdavy12 is offline  
post #2260 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Senior Member
 
stlcity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This question is for people who bought their ZT from best buy... Did you guys get the best buy warranty? It covers everything except direct physical damage. 479$ for 2 yrs.
stlcity is offline  
post #2261 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Member
 
REKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Having had sketchy service with Best Buy Buyer Protection I would have to advise you check into SquareTrade Extended that is recommended by Panasonic: (3) yrs @ 259.99; (4) yrs @ 349.99. Besides; the manufacturer has a vested interest in your satisfaction with their products; BB not so much.
REKing is offline  
post #2262 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Lost!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 428
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by repete66211 View Post

I remember seeing that exactly problem before but I don't remember the make, model or forum.

I think I better get another exchange then. I hate them to be some kind of hairline cracks that grow over time.
Lost! is offline  
post #2263 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Member
 
REKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Lines look a lot like pressure cracks to me; as though a mechanic got a little too happy with the torque wrench.

Completely unacceptable!
Lost! likes this.
REKing is offline  
post #2264 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 05:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Speakerphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by REKing View Post

Having had sketchy service with Best Buy Buyer Protection I would have to advise you check into SquareTrade Extended that is recommended by Panasonic: (3) yrs @ 259.99; (4) yrs @ 349.99. Besides; the manufacturer has a vested interest in your satisfaction with their products; BB not so much.

Not sure how you figure Best Buy does not have a vested interest in their customers being happy with their products.

Regarding the warranty, SquareTrade plans are less expensive while Best Buy plans cover more. Do yourself a favor and read the fine print and decide for yourself which plan and which price point is right for you. Hating on Best Buy plans is the popular thing to do, but the fact of the matter is they're the most comprehensive and convenient plans on on the market. Unfortunately, this means they will not be the cheapest plans. I'm under no illusion that they are the best plans for everyone, but they are definitely work looking at. Just make sure you get all the details.

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
Speakerphile is offline  
post #2265 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Member
 
REKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Hating on Best Buy plans is the popular thing to do

I had to threaten to complain to the attorney general to get BB to honor its own warranty; after catching them in a bald faced lie that was brought to my attention by the manufacturer. Long story short; BB claimed the manufacturer had denied my claim due to user error only to find that BB never contacted the manufacturer, as was its contractual obligation with the manufacturer.

I happen to be a Silver Rewards card holder since its existence!
REKing is offline  
post #2266 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 06:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,473
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

Topically motion blur can not happen on plasma displays as they refresh at 600 MHZ. With this being said the only time this usually happens is when watching cable, directv, dish, or another cable like provider. There feeds can get slower and cause something like motion blur, micro blocking. Of course this is not the units fault, its the feed.

I have to correct you on that. These plasma sets do not refresh at 600hz anything, they are 60hz sets with 10 subfields. It is marketing fluff to counter LCDs. Plasma sets are not immune to motion blur even with an uncompressed 1080p 60fps feed, they will lose detail in motion. (Even those rated for 1080 lines can still blur) Thankfully plasma phosphors have gotten to the point that they no longer have green ghosting, but they still haven't gotten to perfect motion across the board. Still kicks the snot out of most LCDs though. wink.gif

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
PENDRAG0ON is offline  
post #2267 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 06:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Speakerphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by REKing View Post

I had to threaten to complain to the attorney general to get BB to honor its own warranty; after catching them in a bald faced lie that was brought to my attention by the manufacturer. Long story short; BB claimed the manufacturer had denied my claim due to user error only to find that BB never contacted the manufacturer, as was its contractual obligation with the manufacturer.

I happen to be a Silver Rewards card holder since its existence!

Sorry to hear that. No doubt, a pretty poor experience. The vast majority of claims go through without a hitch though. I wouldn't say it is indicative of what most people should expect. There are similar stories involving every warranty provider out there.

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
Speakerphile is offline  
post #2268 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 07:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
smurraybhm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Posts: 1,581
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 383
My one BB warranty purchase and subsequent claim due to a bad panel (line) 3 years after purchase was a snap and I got a better set to boot. The price for 2 years sounds higher than it should be, but Speakerphile can speak to that better than I can.

At $99 a pop Square Trade can't be experiencing much in the way of claims, that may provide you with answer about what to do regarding a purchase of any warranty. Whatever helps you sleep is an important consideration as well.
smurraybhm is offline  
post #2269 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Member
 
newdavy12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

I have to correct you on that. These plasma sets do not refresh at 600hz anything, they are 60hz sets with 10 subfields. It is marketing fluff to counter LCDs. Plasma sets are not immune to motion blur even with an uncompressed 1080p 60fps feed, they will lose detail in motion. (Even those rated for 1080 lines can still blur) Thankfully plasma phosphors have gotten to the point that they no longer have green ghosting, but they still haven't gotten to perfect motion across the board. Still kicks the snot out of most LCDs though. wink.gif
well it's not real 1080p if you are losing picture pieces, each frame should be drawed completely confused.gif
newdavy12 is offline  
post #2270 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,038
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Liked: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdavy12 View Post

well it's not real 1080p if you are losing picture pieces, each frame should be drawed completely confused.gif

Who said picture pieces are being lost ? Resolution and motion interpolation are too separate things

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is offline  
post #2271 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
PENDRAG0ON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,473
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdavy12 View Post

well it's not real 1080p if you are losing picture pieces, each frame should be drawed completely confused.gif

Due to the way displays produce images it can cause your eyes to introduce blur into the image that is not actually there. Look up sample and hold blur for a better understanding of it, even plasma has a small amount of this blur. (Which is quite literally all in your head) It is a fun subject to study since you get both a tech and biology lesson at the same time. biggrin.gif

PSN - Pendragoongp
NNID - Pendragoon
Include your AVS username in the friend request.
PENDRAG0ON is offline  
post #2272 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Member
 
newdavy12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Who said picture pieces are being lost ? Resolution and motion interpolation are too separate things
ok I will give an example, if I scroll a web page on vt30 the text is remaining very clear and readable and and my f8500 it's not so readable
newdavy12 is offline  
post #2273 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Member
 
SodomySquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by REKing View Post

I got my 65ZT60 for $3,199; are you saying you just picked up the 8500 for $2,199...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post


I agree. If you can further shed some light on this, I'd love to know how the rebate works or how much cheaper it is.

(through PM if this is considered "price talk" though)

I got my ZT60 for much lower then that. I wont talk about the rebate since it wont matter =D
SodomySquirrel is offline  
post #2274 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Member
 
newdavy12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

Due to the way displays produce images it can cause your eyes to introduce blur into the image that is not actually there. Look up sample and hold blur for a better understanding of it, even plasma has a small amount of this blur. (Which is quite literally all in your head) It is a fun subject to study since you get both a tech and biology lesson at the same time. biggrin.gif
well it could be my eyes are 6 month older tongue.gif
newdavy12 is offline  
post #2275 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Member
 
kaffeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I'm still pending installation for my ZT60 and am anxious to get it home. I've been reading up on the calibration comments and links - I've also reviewed the CNET settings. In the CNET settings the author indicates that THX Cinema is almost identical in quality to their own settings (and that most people could not tell the difference). I've had several Panasonic Plasma televisions over the years and have never calibrated (so I'm a noob in this regard, I'm also a bit lazy). What advantages might I see with professional calibration versus just using the THX Cinema? Outside of minor enhancement, is there something which makes it worth the time and effort?

Also, a word of advice for those interested in buying their television from Best Buy (as I did). Best Buy does price matching for online stores - they are hesitant initially to match some of the more competitive pricing, but it can be done (particularly if you work with the management in the Magnolia centers). There are a couple of companies/sites that have extremely ridiculous prices (i.e. East Coast TV). Basically, these companies do this by selling their television "as is". In other words, no exchanges (at least, that is how I understand it). There are probably some other tricks, but they remain legitimate competition and many are authorized dealers. The problem with the ZT60 is that Best Buy has a hard cap on the price (even if you have an employee wanting to match a price for it, they can't do it because the national Best Buy system prevents it). That is okay though as long as you buy *other things* with the television. For instance, I got a very high end soundbar. While they couldn't lower the price on the ZT60, they lowered the price on the soundbar (half off). This essentially matched the price I saw for the ZT60 online. The ZT60 was marked down to its lowest price possible as well (at the time, this was 3199). I got the television and soundbar for a ridiculously low price based on their overall retail value. So, long story short, give them other items to play with on price and bring in those ridiculous prices from online (assuming you want/desire/need other things too - but hey, we all want other things right!). They can work some magic if you have multiple items (and you find management wanting to make the sale and willing to work with you).
kaffeen is offline  
post #2276 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Speakerphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post

My one BB warranty purchase and subsequent claim due to a bad panel (line) 3 years after purchase was a snap and I got a better set to boot. The price for 2 years sounds higher than it should be, but Speakerphile can speak to that better than I can.

At $99 a pop Square Trade can't be experiencing much in the way of claims, that may provide you with answer about what to do regarding a purchase of any warranty. Whatever helps you sleep is an important consideration as well.

I have explained the differences between the ST & BBY plans so many times it haunts me in my sleep. Read the fine print is all I will say. It will be painfully obvious.

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
Speakerphile is offline  
post #2277 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Speakerphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by SodomySquirrel View Post


...I wont talk about the rebate since it wont matter =D

I assume you work in the industry?

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
Speakerphile is offline  
post #2278 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 08:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Speakerphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffeen View Post

I'm still pending installation for my ZT60 and am anxious to get it home. I've been reading up on the calibration comments and links - I've also reviewed the CNET settings. In the CNET settings the author indicates that THX Cinema is almost identical in quality to their own settings (and that most people could not tell the difference). I've had several Panasonic Plasma televisions over the years and have never calibrated (so I'm a noob in this regard, I'm also a bit lazy). What advantages might I see with professional calibration versus just using the THX Cinema? Outside of minor enhancement, is there something which makes it worth the time and effort?

Also, a word of advice for those interested in buying their television from Best Buy (as I did). Best Buy does price matching for online stores - they are hesitant initially to match some of the more competitive pricing, but it can be done (particularly if you work with the management in the Magnolia centers). There are a couple of companies/sites that have extremely ridiculous prices (i.e. East Coast TV). Basically, these companies do this by selling their television "as is". In other words, no exchanges (at least, that is how I understand it). There are probably some other tricks, but they remain legitimate competition and many are authorized dealers. The problem with the ZT60 is that Best Buy has a hard cap on the price (even if you have an employee wanting to match a price for it, they can't do it because the national Best Buy system prevents it). That is okay though as long as you buy *other things* with the television. For instance, I got a very high end soundbar. While they couldn't lower the price on the ZT60, they lowered the price on the soundbar (half off). This essentially matched the price I saw for the ZT60 online. The ZT60 was marked down to its lowest price possible as well (at the time, this was 3199). I got the television and soundbar for a ridiculously low price based on their overall retail value. So, long story short, give them other items to play with on price and bring in those ridiculous prices from online (assuming you want/desire/need other things too - but hey, we all want other things right!). They can work some magic if you have multiple items (and you find management wanting to make the sale and willing to work with you).

While the system does not actually prevent it, store have been told to adhere to the price match policy. East Coast TV is not included in the price match policy because they resort to legal grey areas to hit the prices they claim to offer. They are an untrustworthy and illegitimate dealer. While I can't blame anyone for trying to get the price match, I cannot believe that anyone actually thinks Best Buy SHOULD price match them.

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
Speakerphile is offline  
post #2279 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Member
 
kaffeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speakerphile View Post

While the system does not actually prevent it, store have been told to adhere to the price match policy. East Coast TV is not included in the price match policy because they resort to legal grey areas to hit the prices they claim to offer. They are an untrustworthy and illegitimate dealer. While I can't blame anyone for trying to get the price match, I cannot believe that anyone actually thinks Best Buy SHOULD price match them.

I was told the system prevented going lower than 3199 - perhaps that was a store policy as you indicate, regardless they couldn't work any more magic on it (it was listed at 3499 and they went down to 3199). While I agree that East Coast TV resorts to tricks, they are an authorized dealer and not illegitimate - there are some others like them too. Also, my local Best Buy essentially matched their pricing by reducing the price on the soundbar. YMMV

I should also add, I rarely buy from a box store. Because the management team and workers at my local Best Buy went above and beyond to help me and work with the pricing, they have earned my future business (which otherwise would have gone to Amazon or some other online place). I have no doubt they lost a great deal of money on my particular deal, but they will earn it back (and more) in the future. It was a great deal for me, but it was also a very good deal for Best Buy. We each won.
kaffeen is offline  
post #2280 of 12667 Old 08-10-2013, 09:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Speakerphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffeen View Post

I was told the system prevented going lower than 3199 - perhaps that was a store policy as you indicate, regardless they couldn't work any more magic on it (it was listed at 3499 and they went down to 3199). While I agree that East Coast TV resorts to tricks, they are an authorized dealer and not illegitimate - there are some others like them too. Also, my local Best Buy essentially matched their pricing by reducing the price on the soundbar. YMMV

FWIW, they really weren't even supposed to go to $3199 after the price went back up, so you got a deal there! ECTV is NOT authorized. I invite you to call Samsung and ask them.

Though I am an employee of Magnolia Home Theater, the views and opinions I express on this forum are those of my own and not my employer.
Speakerphile is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P65zt60 65 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P60zt60 60 Inch Plasma Tv
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off