Sorry for the late reply. My total bill came out to $80 (plus, I paid an addition $25 or so to ship the boards to them) because only one of the three boards actually needed to be repaired. When I ordered from the website, I added repairs for the SD, SC, and SU boards to my cart. The total to repair all three boards, as quoted at the time, was closer to $200. But, only one of the three was damaged, and they only charged a nominal fee to test the other two to verify they were not damaged.
I had a hit-and-miss experience with their email responses. They did respond to my inquiries eventually, but this is not a big company for customer service!
Good luck to all!